Bring4th

Full Version: What is Truth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems like Truth is this abstract thing that you can seek but not really grasp.
Someone on YouTube was mentioning "your truth" and made me think of this.

It is said at the top there is room for only two: you and Truth.

Can we seek our own idea of what Truth might mean to us?

And is Truth absolute, or does each facet of Creator have their own concept of Truth?
Because truth is not knowledge or awareness of truth, it simply is what it is.

Like the Law of One, it is not made true or false because you perceive it to be so or not, it's just from what extends all that you can know without paradox. Then, aligning one's awareness to the knowledge of this truth is healing and allows to release harmful false constructs one has been holding to in one's love.
Is Truth a worthy goal, or a futile endeavor?
(04-06-2018, 07:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is Truth a worthy goal, or a futile endeavor?

Is it a worthy goal to know that you are One? Is it a futile endeavor to know that you are One?

Neither, it is what you are and you'll come to realize it because it is not otherwise. There are significators to unknowing truth (like wandering), just like there are significators to uncovering truth (seeking), infinte both, and so neither is much better or lesser, as they're plain nothing each without the duality of them both.
With each new experience comes catalyst that teaches us another lesson.
Your response Elros was a good learning catalyst for me.
It made me think outside of myself, and yet go within, paradoxically at the same time.

So you are saying that I am Truth, ultimately?

I've always liked that word significator. It makes me think of that which makes something significant.
I will take each new catalyst as an opportunity to learn/teach and then to teach/learn. Ra said that was the only activity worth doing.
(04-06-2018, 07:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]With each new experience comes catalyst that teaches us another lesson.
Your response Elros was a good learning catalyst for me.
It made me think outside of myself, and yet go within, paradoxically at the same time.

So you are saying that I am Truth, ultimately?

Significators are somewhat the circle of truth, the infinite gateways through which it can be found, none is better so much as they are subjective focuses.

But yeah, it doesn't need to be defined or be made a way to be this simplistic truth. You are.

(04-06-2018, 07:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've always liked that word significator. It makes me think of that which makes something significant.
I will take each new catalyst as an opportunity to learn/teach and then to teach/learn. Ra said that was the only activity worth doing.

Significator is the heart of transformation I think, it's finding the love of your will and becoming radiant.
(04-06-2018, 08:38 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]Significator is the heart of transformation I think, it's finding the love of your will and becoming radiant.

Beautiful. I like radiant.
Truth is the only real thing out there. It's what remains when the illusion falls away.
removed
(04-06-2018, 04:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like Truth is this abstract thing that you can seek but not really grasp.
Someone on YouTube was mentioning "your truth" and made me think of this.

It is said at the top there is room for only two: you and Truth.

Can we seek our own idea of what Truth might mean to us?

And is Truth absolute, or does each facet of Creator have their own concept of Truth?

Truth is absolute in my opinion.

Truth is the absence of distortion. Clear Light. Or perfected awareness of awareness.

The place where subjective and objective, self and other, have come to mean the same "thing". Even though it is "no-thing-ness" (not to be confused with nothingness).

Falsity is the extent to which metaphysical light, or awareness, or truth, may be distorted. We might also call that "form". The source of all distortions is the limit of the viewpoint. So distortion, or falsity, is simply the limiting of viewpoint.

Matter is the opposite of spirit because it is the furthest reaches, or depths, to which viewpoint, or awareness, can imagine unconsciousness (the lack of viewpoint). Even matter is conscious however, so falsity, is by necessity, ultimately finite. It is composed of limits, whereas truth is infinite.

The One can imagine it is a rock, but at the end of the day, pretending to be finite is still just make believe.
So I imagine we can find Truth if we let go of the notion of needing it.
Unlearn our wisdom so to speak.
Enter in silence with a clear mind.
Be present through the distortions.
Replace "wisdom" with "knowledge," and i think you've just perfectly defined wisdom itself. Smile
So are we supposed to be empty or full?

Empty so we can be filled, or fulfilled continually?
:-/ i don't know.

my personal policy, though, is to look for an unseen third option any time i find myself limited to two choices.  it seems to manifest surprises instead of opposition Smile
(04-08-2018, 06:06 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So are we supposed to be empty or full?

Empty so we can be filled, or fulfilled continually?

(04-08-2018, 06:24 AM)OpalE Wrote: [ -> ]:-/ i don't know.

my personal policy, though, is to look for an unseen third option any time i find myself limited to two choices.  it seems to manifest surprises instead of opposition Smile

I believe by allowing we can be both. My guidance just taught me that.
We can be fulfilled (by feeling loved/held/whatever) and still be open to receiving/allowing/learning.
This video here, he says we should be full and whole within ourself. Start loving yourself today.

How to Find Someone Who Loves You And Accepts You Unconditionally

It is that which moving away from and back towards creates more of itself. Every time.