Bring4th

Full Version: primordial sound vibrations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...h_type=any

I would like to share something that I think I unraveled, and have just entered it, or re-entered, into the human consciousness by sharing with others of like mind.
After googling the alphabets of both sanskrit/hebrew I used you tube to get the pronunciations of the letters and vowels. When returning to the above link I then realized that Ra was referring to the vowels only.
When combining the vowels of both languages I realized that there are eleven in total: three short sounding and eight long sounding. The three short sound vibrations are a, e, and o. I believe these are the three primordial sounds passed along by the Logos and YHWH.
namaste
Gharghur, just noticed you hit 111 posts.

Hmm, I'm not sure about primoridal sound. At the purest, most fundamental element, there are pure tones.

Have you heard of particles called Phonons?

They are like photons, but are of sound.

I do believe there is a big deal to how languages relate to the Universe. I found in some of my own work with a 5th dimensional entity that language is what holds together their sense of being, and that there are many varieties of communication. Communication being intertwined with imagination.
(09-14-2010, 04:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Gharghur, just noticed you hit 111 posts.

Hmm, I'm not sure about primoridal sound. At the purest, most fundamental element, there are pure tones.

I do believe there is a big deal to how languages relate to the Universe. I found in some of my own work with a 5th dimensional entity that language is what holds together their sense of being, and that there are many varieties of communication. Communication being intertwined with imagination.

Hi Gemini,
Thanks for the reply.
From what I understand the two most primordial sounds were ah (short ah) and eh (short eh). The first, I believe, is the Creator reflecting upon Itself in Free Will and releasing Infinite Intelligence (Love). The second is the sound of Infinite Energy (Light).
So your phonon of the photon makes sense, as the photon is the basic particle of the Light.
Agree with some of your statement. Everything has vibration and sound. The most basic molecules in green ray can be communicated with through sound. Each resonates at a certain energy frequency, which can be translated into sound vibrations. This is how the initial pyramids where built.
namaste
A better translation of the Lord's Prayer:

The Prayer To Our Father
(in the original Aramaic)

Abwûn
"Oh Thou, from whom the breath of life comes,

d'bwaschmâja
who fills all realms of sound, light and vibration.

Nethkâdasch schmach
May Your light be experienced in my utmost holiest.

Têtê malkuthach.
Your Heavenly Domain approaches.

Nehwê tzevjânach aikâna d'bwaschmâja af b'arha.
Let Your will come true - in the universe (all that vibrates)
just as on earth (that is material and dense).

Hawvlân lachma d'sûnkanân jaomâna.
Give us wisdom (understanding, assistance) for our daily need,

Waschboklân chaubên wachtahên aikâna
daf chnân schwoken l'chaijabên.
detach the fetters of faults that bind us, (karma)
like we let go the guilt of others.

Wela tachlân l'nesjuna
Let us not be lost in superficial things (materialism, common temptations),

ela patzân min bischa.
but let us be freed from that what keeps us off from our true purpose.

Metol dilachie malkutha wahaila wateschbuchta l'ahlâm almîn.
From You comes the all-working will, the lively strength to act,
the song that beautifies all and renews itself from age to age.

Amên.
Sealed in trust, faith and truth.
(I confirm with my entire being)

(from the site: The Lord's Prayer, various translations . At this site, you can hear a recording of the above Aramaic passage. I don't particularly like the phonemic transliteration; as written above, it looks like an unpronounceable mouthful, but in fact the spoken recording has far fewer phonemes than would be suggested by the accompanying text.)
(09-06-2010, 10:52 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]I believe these are the three primordial sounds passed along by the Logos and YHWH.
namaste

I have come across similar ideas from mystic Jewish and Kabbalistic esoteric traditions, which relate the shapes, sounds, and spiritual meaning of the sounds. Some people then tried to correlate those to modern scientific understanding of energy structures inside atoms. I found all of this some time ago so I'm sorry I don't have any links for you.

fairyfarmgirl

eh-ah Ea(rth). That is a primordial as it gets in this backwater sector of the Galaxy.

fairyfarmgirl
(09-14-2010, 08:22 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2010, 10:52 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]I believe these are the three primordial sounds passed along by the Logos and YHWH.
namaste

I have come across similar ideas from mystic Jewish and Kabbalistic esoteric traditions, which relate the shapes, sounds, and spiritual meaning of the sounds. Some people then tried to correlate those to modern scientific understanding of energy structures inside atoms. I found all of this some time ago so I'm sorry I don't have any links for you.

Yes, the relationship is in the first triad of the sephiroth.
Keter, Chokhmah, and Binah.
The Creator, Its creation and its reflection.
G-D, A-dam and E-ve, if you will.
namaste
(09-14-2010, 10:01 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]eh-ah Ea(rth). That is a primordial as it gets in this backwater sector of the Galaxy.

fairyfarmgirl

and Terran =)
(09-14-2010, 06:58 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]A better translation of the Lord's Prayer:

The Prayer To Our Father
(in the original Aramaic)

Abwûn
"Oh Thou, from whom the breath of life comes,

d'bwaschmâja
who fills all realms of sound, light and vibration.

Nethkâdasch schmach
May Your light be experienced in my utmost holiest.

Têtê malkuthach.
Your Heavenly Domain approaches.

Nehwê tzevjânach aikâna d'bwaschmâja af b'arha.
Let Your will come true - in the universe (all that vibrates)
just as on earth (that is material and dense).

Hawvlân lachma d'sûnkanân jaomâna.
Give us wisdom (understanding, assistance) for our daily need,

Waschboklân chaubên wachtahên aikâna
daf chnân schwoken l'chaijabên.
detach the fetters of faults that bind us, (karma)
like we let go the guilt of others.

Wela tachlân l'nesjuna
Let us not be lost in superficial things (materialism, common temptations),

ela patzân min bischa.
but let us be freed from that what keeps us off from our true purpose.

Metol dilachie malkutha wahaila wateschbuchta l'ahlâm almîn.
From You comes the all-working will, the lively strength to act,
the song that beautifies all and renews itself from age to age.

Amên.
Sealed in trust, faith and truth.
(I confirm with my entire being)

(from the site: The Lord's Prayer, various translations . At this site, you can hear a recording of the above Aramaic passage. I don't particularly like the phonemic transliteration; as written above, it looks like an unpronounceable mouthful, but in fact the spoken recording has far fewer phonemes than would be suggested by the accompanying text.)

Thank you, I listened to that.
Is that site Allan Cronshaw's?
Quote:I have come across similar ideas from mystic Jewish and Kabbalistic esoteric traditions, which relate the shapes, sounds, and spiritual meaning of the sounds. Some people then tried to correlate those to modern scientific understanding of energy structures inside atoms. I found all of this some time ago so I'm sorry I don't have any links for you.

I discovered something along these lines a couple weeks ago. I was reading an article about ORMUS or m state elements, which led me to the book "Occult Chemistry" by theosophists Besant and Leadbeater. In this book they describe clairvoyant viewing of the energetic structure of atoms, which corresponds with what modern quantum science is now finding out. The smallest particle, or the farthest that an atom can be deconstructed in this plane is the Anu particle, these pictures are of the energy flow through the Anu and the spirillae which it is composed of
[Image: anu_leadbeater.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLY8zBu0yQzfweies5N11...73Y9jeRJ0=]

I then was reading something about the Hebrew language, and the torus knot as basis for the first letter
[Image: krst2feb7.jpg][/php]

I found this very interesting and actually the link to session 75 gave me more clarification.
[quote]Ra: I am Ra. As we previously stated the linkage is mathematical or that of the ratio you may consider musical. There are those whose mind complex activities would attempt to resolve this mathematical ratio but at present the coloration of the intoned vowel is part of the vibration which cannot be accurately measured. However, it is equivalent to types of rotation of your primary material particles.[/quote]

For a detailed investigation into the subject check out "Esoteric Harmonics - Tuning to the Occult Scale of Sound" by Patrick Mulcahy

Link to Esoteric Harmonics.
[quote='crystl37' pid='19587' dateline='1284521677']
[quote]I have come across similar ideas from mystic Jewish and Kabbalistic esoteric traditions, which relate the shapes, sounds, and spiritual meaning of the sounds. Some people then tried to correlate those to modern scientific understanding of energy structures inside atoms. I found all of this some time ago so I'm sorry I don't have any links for you.
[/quote].

I discovered something along these lines a couple weeks ago. I was reading an article about ORMUS or m state elements, which led me to the book "Occult Chemistry" by theosophists Besant and Leadbeater. In this book they describe clairvoyant viewing of the energetic structure of atoms, which corresponds with what modern quantum science is now finding out. The smallest particle, or the farthest that an atom can be deconstructed in this plane is the Anu particle, these pictures are of the energy flow through the Anu and the spirillae which it is composed of
[Image: anu_leadbeater.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLY8zBu0yQzfweies5N11...73Y9jeRJ0=]

I then was reading something about the Hebrew language, and the torus knot as basis for the first letter
[Image: krst2feb7.jpg][/php]

I found this very interesting and actually the link to session 75 gave me more clarification.
[quote]Ra: I am Ra. As we previously stated the linkage is mathematical or that of the ratio you may consider musical. There are those whose mind complex activities would attempt to resolve this mathematical ratio but at present the coloration of the intoned vowel is part of the vibration which cannot be accurately measured. However, it is equivalent to types of rotation of your primary material particles.[/quote]

For a detailed investigation into the subject check out "Esoteric Harmonics - Tuning to the Occult Scale of Sound" by Patrick Mulcahy

Link to Esoteric Harmonics.
[/quote]

That first image resonates quite well with me, will save it.
It looks like the chakras spiralling within and without themselves.
And the sound of the word anu ... ahnoo ... two of the first three sounds.
The first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, of course, is the sound ahlehf. Nice!
namaste
Just came across this mantra:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYivP3ged...re=related
Has the three primordial sounds when pronounced differently.
Meaning:
RA MA DA SA, SA SAY SO HUNG Ra is the sun, Ma is the Moon, Da is the earth, and Sa is Infinity.
Say is the totality of Infinity, and So Hung is “I am Thou”.
“Ra Ma Da Sa” is the Earth Mantra and “Sa Say So Hung” is the Ether Mantra.
Is like a rare diamond [crystal], which connects you with the pure healing energy of the universe.
(10-03-2010, 06:26 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]Just came across this mantra:
Meaning:
RA MA DA SA, SA SAY SO HUNG Ra is the sun, Ma is the Moon, Da is the earth, and Sa is Infinity.
Is like a rare diamond [crystal], which connects you with the pure healing energy of the universe.

Got it!
The original primordial sounds of the One Infinite Creator ... in human terms is ... SA SAY (phonetically sah sey)
The spiritual qualities of music...or tone / vibration were aknowledged for centuries. Its only in the las couple of hundred years that we seem to have lost touch with it. Kind of makes a person wonder if that was intended. The early churches cautioned against many forms of music...

This is a really interesting article...plus the author is an authority on the Knights Templar also. Check out some of her material if you get a chance.

http://www.ancientquest.com/embark/music.html

Richard
(10-15-2010, 12:19 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]The spiritual qualities of music...or tone / vibration were aknowledged for centuries. Its only in the las couple of hundred years that we seem to have lost touch with it. Kind of makes a person wonder if that was intended. The early churches cautioned against many forms of music...

This is a really interesting article...plus the author is an authority on the Knights Templar also. Check out some of her material if you get a chance.

Richard

Thank you Richard,
I think this is where she was heading in her piece, but did not get there: Solfeggio, the ancient 6 note scale.
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialre...eggio.html
(10-15-2010, 12:34 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2010, 12:19 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]The spiritual qualities of music...or tone / vibration were aknowledged for centuries. Its only in the las couple of hundred years that we seem to have lost touch with it. Kind of makes a person wonder if that was intended. The early churches cautioned against many forms of music...

Richard

Thank you Richard,
I think this is where she was heading in her piece, but did not get there: Solfeggio, the ancient 6 note scale.

Yes, I think she was leaning that way also. Probably would rather we buy her book.

I use a couple of solfeggio scale recordings to meditate with. Or rather, thats what I bought them for originally. What I found is that they distract me during meditation and seem far more effective to listen to prior to meditation or as a soft background with headphones or earbuds while going about your regular day.

Richard
Dose anoyne have any insight on a sound that may equate to - Xuh ??
What does that sound sound like @ndy? Can you more accurately describe? Those three letters don't convey the sound very well I fear...
It's like Hmmmmm a deep exhale sound I guess --- kind of buzzy and wispered. if that makes sence. Smile
(10-15-2010, 02:39 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2010, 12:34 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]

Richard

Thank you Richard,

Yes, I think she was leaning that way also. Probably would rather we buy her book.

I use a couple of solfeggio scale recordings to meditate with. Or rather, thats what I bought them for originally. What I found is that they distract me during meditation and seem far more effective to listen to prior to meditation or as a soft background with headphones or earbuds while going about your regular day.

Richard

Thanks Richard,
Have not spent much time with the solfeggio yet. But will remember your comments when I do.
namaste
Richard,
Checked into Solfeggio. Quite interesting. Think we are dealing with Ra's crystal frequencies.
RA warned about the problems with crystal technology if used improperly.
There are two frequencies before the first vibration at 396 HZ, and an infinite number of frequencies after.
There is also a consistent mathematical pattern separating each frequency from another, and their relationships.
This is certainly a purposely tricky pattern to decipher.
It appears the 528 HZ is the resonant frequency of the yellow ray body - repairs DNA.
Assuming the 417 HZ frequency will repair the orange ray body of second density - animals, etc.
It's all quite fascinating.
namaste
(09-14-2010, 11:34 PM)crystl37 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. As we previously stated the linkage is mathematical or that of the ratio you may consider musical. There are those whose mind complex activities would attempt to resolve this mathematical ratio but at present the coloration of the intoned vowel is part of the vibration which cannot be accurately measured. However, it is equivalent to types of rotation of your primary material particles.

Maybe I don't understand this properly but Isn't Ra saying that these essential sound vibrations would be something like the rotation speed of a photon measured in Hz? If it was just a vibration then it wouldn't have a vowel. For instance: if you sang at the note A, 440HZ in the Western Scale, you could sing any vowel, consonant, word fragment, etc. at that frequency and it would still be 440Hz(A), so it would be the same with this essential sound vibration. And then if you had a computer playback that frequency something cool would happen.
(09-14-2010, 04:49 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2010, 04:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Gharghur, just noticed you hit 111 posts.

Hi Gemini,
Thanks for the reply.
From what I understand the two most primordial sounds were ah (short ah) and eh (short eh). The first, I believe, is the Creator reflecting upon Itself in Free Will and releasing Infinite Intelligence (Love). The second is the sound of Infinite Energy (Light).
So your phonon of the photon makes sense, as the photon is the basic particle of the Light.
Agree with some of your statement. Everything has vibration and sound. The most basic molecules in green ray can be communicated with through sound. Each resonates at a certain energy frequency, which can be translated into sound vibrations. This is how the initial pyramids where built.
namaste

I would completely agree. Yet all vibrations are a sub, or ad mixture of these three main proponents. So all elements, vibrations, and light. Can be traced back to these three.

I like synching Love with intelligence as I fully believe Intelligence is inherently tied to units, or unity. In that if Intelligence had an physical form, its description would be unity. In that it is made up/represented by units. The units working together or acting harmoniously is called unity. Which is really the nature if you will of Intelligence.

Now Intelligence does have a body and its composed of units, which are composed of light. Which is really The same exact substance in essence as Love, in my opinion, which is none other Then The Creator, or more definitive Will, or surely The evidence of such Will(i.e. existence). As in truth there is only one thing to distort, and that is Will. Which has many representative forms potentially/possible. However it gets even more interesting when the forms, can be thought of to have an effect on one another. I say thought of, as in they really don't, however if you move the will in a way or in such an such a way...It would seem they did.....
https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/..._(KRYSTAL)

"When the tones of KA Ra YA SA TA AA LA (KRYSTAL) are woven into a complete pattern, they are an actual “Merkaba” Spirit Body. This Spirit Body of Krystal Star Consciousness is phonetically (sounds like) spelled something like: CHRYSTHALLA or KRYST HALA (KA Ra YA SA TA HA LA), which also describes and explains (means) the male and female merged Risen Christos Body. (Christos/Anointed/Mind of Source-God/Son)

KA Ra YA SA TA AA LA (KRYSTAL) is a process (verb) of encryption.
KA Ra YA SA TA HA LA (KRYST HALA) is the end result (noun) male/female merged Risen Christos Body.
The Krystal Star suggests that sounding or communicating with these tones in meditation, prayer, music or breathwork is helpful for Aurora re-encryption, to refocus the mind, break through Mind Control patterns and integrate the Krystal Aegis Diamond Breastplate to support Soul and oversoul integration between the bodies."

"The Krystal Aegis practice's purpose is to become in alignment with our true inner spiritual nature. As with any complex and precision instrument, our beings require calibration. As of January 2013 our planet has shifted not only in vibration but in the core energetic structure, which is also referred to as “planetary hosting”. The Krystal host is now making changes within the core frequency structures as well as the instruction set on our planet, which has great impacts upon our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. These core tones are KA Ra YA SA TA AA LA."

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Krystal_Aegis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS73_tzA_JU

[Quoting Allan Cronshaw to tie in what Lisa Renee says with these words by Allan.]: A True Gnostic does not attempt to focus on the seven spiritual centers (aka chakras) -- because the spiritual centers are designed to open as the mind develops. And this is why so many people in India are failing to make progress. Gnosis equals Knowledge of the Divine -- and you can't acquire this Divine Knowledge by doing as the Eastern religions strive to "get above the mind". A genuine Gnostic strives to develop the mind -- and especially those inward looking Intuitive spheres of mind that is able to tap into one's True-Self that is a Being Of Light (see http://SoulSelf.org ) -- and ultimately the Indwelling Logos (see At-Onement With The Logos/Son Of God http://BrotherOfJesus.org#AtOnement ).
Quoting from the Divine Manna.org website: In the article on Christian Mysticism, the Encyclopedia Britannica writes regarding Valentinus, who was considered orthodox in the beginning of the second century, and states: “He believed that human beings are alienated from God because of their spiritual ignorance; Christ brings them into the gnosis (esoteric revelatory knowledge) that is union with God. Valentinus held that all human beings come from God and that all will in the end return to God. Other Gnostic groups held that there were three types of people -- 'spiritual,' 'psychic,' and 'material' -- and that only the first two can be saved. The Pistis Sophia… is preoccupied with the question of who finally will be saved. Those who are saved must renounce the world completely and follow the pure ethic of love and compassion. They will then be identified with Jesus and become rays of the divine Light”.

Quoting again from the foregoing article: The Wisdom and Knowledge that the True Prophet (Son of God/Logos) imparts to those who are worthy, is called Gnosis. And Gnosis cannot be written in the words of man -- or even taught by man -- because Gnosis is defined as Spiritual Knowledge, or the Divine Manna of the Kingdom, that can only be received directly from the True Prophet to those who are themselves true spiritual seekers. In the words of Valentinus: "Gnosis was distinct from the secret teachings they only revealed to initiates once they had reached a certain level of progression." And the whole objective of the teachings of TheWay as revealed by Yeshua/Jesus, was to prepare the mind of the disciple to receive the revelation of Gnosis -- i.e., the Divine Manna of the Kingdom -- from the indwelling True Prophet/Logos/Son of God that is dormant within the minds of carnal believers.

Gnosis is the pure Revelation that the transformed seeker receives directly from the indwelling Logos/Son of God

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Lisa Renee: KA Ra YA SA TA HA LA (KRYST HALA) is the end result (noun) male/female merged Risen Christos Body

By Allan Cronshaw: "When the Lord was asked by a certain man, when should his kingdom come, he said unto him, when two shall be one and the without as the within, and the male with the female, neither male nor female." Thus, within the Sacred Union of man and woman lies the Key to the Kingdom! The Philosophers Stone is the physical body that must be transformed from carnal into spiritual. Within the body of the scriptures that comprise the Jewish/Christian Bible, is the secret knowledge of how this inner state of division of male and female polarities of mind must be overcome
in order to manifest the Kingdom."

"There are philosophies and concepts that are openly accepted today, that inhibit the Alchemical process from taking effect in the lives of men and women. If the door to the transmutation of self is found in the union of opposites (male/female) in the restoral of Adam/Eve, and the key to opening the inner gate to the Kingdom is the process of rebirth that can only be obtained when the male/female polarities in all aspects of being is negated through the birth and development of the Third Force of Creation, then all philosophies and traditions which inhibit the Dynamic and Divine Union of Man and Woman is an obstacle to our own Spiritual Develoment. In the words of Yeshua/Jesus in reference to when the Kingdom would come: "When the Lord was asked by a certain man, when should his kingdom come, he said unto him, when two shall be one and the without as the within, and the male with the female, neither male nor female.” Once it is understood that all things that exist, exist within the Divine Pattern of Male/Female, then the far reaching reality of these words begin to become a realization -- i.e., the very bed-rock of man's search for Truth, Self, and his Creator God, can only be brought about in the environment of marriage between a Man/Woman who manifest the Light in their lives.": http://www.webring.org/l/rd?ring=wayofth...e%2Eorg%2F

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Allan Cronshaw: In the Gentile world prior to the time of Jesus, the word Christos or Christian was used in reference to an enlightened initiate in the Greek Mystery Religions -- which was basically Mithraic. Those who authored the Epistles that came to bear the name of Paul, were drawn from Mithraic (Christian) Initiates. Fundamentalist Christians who promote the King James Version of the Bible as being written directly by God, reject many of the newer translations. When the Spiritual Christians who were called Gnostics pointed out that when Paul made reference to the Christ he was not speaking about the historical man Jesus, the Christians who called themselves Orthodox edited their copies of the scriptures by placing the name Jesus either before or after the word Christ. It is easily demonstrated that in the original Gospel account, the man Jesus became the Anointed (Messiah/Christ) by fulfilling the Law of God within himself (see The Ten Words).

A reality that the Christian world neither understands or wants to admit, is the fact that what came to be called Christianity existed before the time of Jesus -- as demonstrated at this link ( http://nazirene.org/unfaithful2.htm ). Quoting the foregoing link: Today we call ourselves by the Greek word Christian -- but have we ever questioned where the term originated? And what does it mean? The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge confirms that the name "originated outside of Christian and Jewish circles". The Mercer Dictionary of the Bible states that: "By the late first and early second centuries the name ‘Christian,’ which early believers avoided using of themselves, was beginning to be accepted". Why? Because of the direct influence of the Mithraic initiates who called themselves Christian. The Mithrac clergy adopted the Gospels -- corrupted them to make them support the tenets of this Greek Mystery religious system -- and portrayed the original disciples of TheWay as heretics who were too Jewish to understand the teachings of Jesus. Then they created what has been called Replacement Theology -- which parallels that of Islam in many ways -- which states that Jesus was born among the Jews to condemn them, and then took his rightful place as the leader of the Christians (enlightened Mithrac initiates) -- which, according to their dogmatic mindset, meant that the Gentile Church was always the true Church. Again, quoting the above link: With regard to the historical people who were called the people of Christ before the time of Jesus, it did not mean anything to an enlightened Christian that the masses of people worshiped the sun, moon, stars or idols. What is now Christmas is the rebirth of the sun-god -- and what is now Easter was the worship of the moon goddess Ishtar and the resurrection of the sun-god (see Easter vs Passover).

That the initiates of the ancient mystery religions were called Christians prior to the time of Jesus is demonstrated in a letter from the Emperor Adrian to Servianus, written in 134 A.D., wherein it is stated: "Egypt, which you commended to me, my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent, and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis are called Christians, and those who are devoted to the god Serapis, call themselves Bishops of Christ". What is confirmed is that, with the advent of Jesus, the Christ or Christos was not a new term, and there were people throughout the empire who were called Christians prior to the time when the name came to be associated with the followers of Jesus. More important, though, is the fact that they brought their ideas and beliefs pertaining to Christ into the religion of Jesus -- which teachings in their original form possessed an essence and spiritual reality that few of these Pagan Christians could perceive. It wasn't that the original disciples were too Jewish to understand the teachings of Jesus and TheWay -- but rather, that a whole segment of the Gentile Church was too pagan and heathen to understand the teachings and objectives of the Gospels.

Archaeologists have demonstrated that the word Christos, which we render Christ, has been found not only on Pagan temples, and used in relation to those who were said to be the sons of the Pagan gods, but the term was also engraved on tombstones and other Pagan artifacts prior to the time of Jesus. In the Greek and Roman mystery religions of the time, the Christos was the Anointing of the Logos, and the Christian was the follower of the Anointed. In the writings of Clement of Alexandria we find it explained that: "Those who lived according to the Logos were really Christians, though they have been thought to be atheists; as Socrates and Heraclitus were among the Greeks, and such as resembled them" (Strom. bk. i, ch xix). Eusebius, the great historian of the early Church, admits that the religion that is called Christianity was known to the ancients (Eccl. Hist., 1, ch iv) and writes that the religion of Jesus had "...been known among all nations, nevertheless our life and our conduct, with our doctrines of religion, have not been lately invented by us, but from the first creation of man, so to speak, have been established by the natural understanding of divinely favored men of old... What then should prevent the confession that we who are of Christ practice one and the same mode of life and have one and the same religion as those divinely favored men of old? Whence it is evident that the perfect religion committed to us by the teaching of Christ is not new and strange, but, if the truth must be spoken, it is the first and the true religion".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By Lisa Renee: The word Christ has been distorted in its use on the earth plane intentionally from being integrated into Violent Religions manufactured by the NAA to create harm in the human race. We endeavor to use the word Christ, Christos-Sophia, Krystal, Krist and Krystallah interchangeably to return the real meaning and use of these words to denote the consciousness principles of the Law of One, the cosmic structure of creation as they are intended by the Eternal God Source. The Inner Light of Christos when actualized in form, is the embodiment of an Eternal God Human. Practicing Unity Consciousness and Oneness is directly reflecting the image of God’s Eternal Love for creation, and is eternally protected by the Guardian Founder Races. Be At One with All, as One is All with the eternal nature of the God Source. Every Soul is taking the same journey, but each soul has evolved at a different level at the end of the evolution cycles which determines the next stages of Consciousness evolution. The Krystal Star teachings of the Law of One and Service to Others describe the Universal Laws that govern our spiritual Ascension for each dimension of Consciousness in the Universal Time Matrix."

By Allan Cronshaw: For those who think they can comprehend the higher reality of the Soul, you can bread BEGINNING at the subheading The Evolving Soul http://TreeOfLife.Nazirene.org#TheEvolvingSoul And, if you want to begin to understand that dimension of Mind that we call TIME, you can learn about that at The Enigma Of Time And The Soul Of Man http://SoulSelf.org#EnigmaOfTime

With respect to Ralph Waldo Emerson thesis on the Oversoul, quoting the Wikipedia: The Oversoul is an essay by Ralph Waldo Emerson, first published in 1841. The broad subject of the essay, considered one of Emerson's best, is the human soul. Several general themes are treated: (1) the existence and nature of the human soul; (2) the relationship between the soul and the personal ego; (3) the relationship of one human soul to another; and (4) the relationship of the human soul to God. Influence of Eastern religions, including Vedantism, is plainly evident, but the essay also develops ideas long present in the Western tradition, e.g., in the works of Plato, Plotinus, and Emmanuel Swedenborg. The essay attempts no systematic doctrine, but rather serves as a work of art, something like poetry. Its virtue is in personal insights of the author and the lofty manner of their presentation. Emerson wishes to exhort and direct the reader to an awakening of similar thoughts or sentiments. With respect to the four themes listed above, the essay presents the following views: (1) the human soul is immortal, and immensely vast and beautiful; (2) our conscious ego is slight and limited in comparison to the soul, despite the fact that we habitually mistake our ego for our true self; (3) at some level, the souls of all people are connected, though the precise manner and degree of this connection is not spelled out; and (4) the essay does not seem to explicitly contradict the traditional Western idea that the soul is created by and has an existence that is similar to God, or rather God exists within us. This idea was later adopted by many religions.

Take notice of the above statement: "...at some level, the souls of all people are connected, though the precise manner and degree of this connection is not spelled out" -- and when the Cosmology of Mind is understood, it is seen that what Emerson was missing was an understanding of the Matrix of the Soul (see Man As An Embryonic Soul-Image ) -- and holographically, this same Matrix of the Soul also exists on a higher level within the Matrix of the Logos (see Logos ). Other quotes by Emerson on the soul of man is seen in the words: "The soul comes from without into the human body, as into a temporary abode, and it goes out of it anew it passes into other habitations, for the soul is immortal." And again: "It is the secret of the world that all things subsist and do not die, but only retire a little from sight and afterwards return again. Nothing is dead; men feign themselves dead, and endure mock funerals… and there they stand looking out of the window, sound and well, in some strange new disguise" —Ralph Waldo Emerson

In the Gospel of Thomas saying 84 (see Man As An Embryonic Soul-Image ), man is portrayed as a projected image of the soul -- and in the same way that all the previous images of the soul-self that lived in all the lifetimes that the soul has lived are all dwelling within the Soul Mind-Matrix, all the souls who are portrayed as the Soul-Self and the True Being that each of us is, all dwell within the Matrix of the Logos (Mind of God). Holographically, in the same way that the soul is the sum total of all the lifetimes that it has lived, the Logos (Mind of God) is the sum total of all the experiences of all the souls that came into existence since the beginning of Creation -- and thus, all of Creation is evolving and moving from the Alpha of ignorance to the Omega of Enlightened Light.

Building upon the Foundation that we are all expressions of the Divine Mind -- and at a deeper level of Consciousness, we are all connected -- the higher reality of our life in this world is that each of us is evolving through the interactions with others souls, begins to unfold -- and when it is understood that all our words and actions initiate their opposite polarity that, IF NOT BALANCED AND WHOLE within us, is released into the outer world and eventually comes back upon us. Only when we begin to perceptively understand the deeper connection of all souls -- and we begin to grasp the higher realities of the life that we are presently living -- can the spiritual/esoteric meaning of the Sermon on the Mount (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_X0rdBQDM -- SEE ALSO http://TheGift.nazirene.org/ ).

There are sources from "beings" that tie Truth together through the various aspects of their revealing of information. Ra, Lisa Renee, and Allan Cronshaw are just three avenues. Through them, we can overcome the archons, the Negative Alien Agenda, the Orion Group. We must apply our self in all ways possible to become who we really ARE. It is our natural right to be who we ARE. The Orion Group, Negative Alien Agenda want to keep us slaves to our "self" which is unknown to us. And this is why we seek and keep seeking like Jesus said to do. And there are methods of seeking, such as the meditation in connecting to our universe the Source of all. We need to regain our Self through steps of anointing, becoming one with the Mind of God, the Christos, and "learn" from the True Prophet, which is God's Mind/Son, and we do this as a host vessel to the True Self, the who we ARE, the Soul, the spark/neuron/embryo of our Source. "KA Ra YA SA TA HA LA (KRYST HALA) is the end result (noun) male/female merged Risen Christos Body." We can meditate on the "SOUND" of our goal, to mature the spark/embryo Soul of each of the Soul which respectively incarnates into our vessel to advance to maturity and "win" against the "war" the Orion Group/Negative Alien Agenda/archons want to win.
Ra was a channeling. We have "starseeds" on this Planet for helping us to win the war against slavery. The Bible, though it became corrputed via the Orion Group and Negative Alien Agenda, is allegory to promote the "opening" of man's mind to attain the steps to mature the Soul to gain "the male/female merged Risen Christos Body."
Jesus' role took place 2,019 years ago. Presently we have Lisa Renee, Allan Cronshaw, and the wonderful works by the Law of One channelers and authors.

Meaning:
(05-27-2019, 09:12 AM)Jocie Wrote: [ -> ]https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/..._(KRYSTAL)

"When the tones of KA Ra YA SA TA AA LA (KRYSTAL) are woven into a complete pattern, they are an actual “Merkaba” Spirit Body. This Spirit Body of Krystal Star Consciousness is phonetically (sounds like) spelled something like: CHRYSTHALLA or KRYST HALA (KA Ra YA SA TA HA LA), which also describes and explains (means) the male and female merged Risen Christos Body.  (Christos/Anointed/Mind of Source-God/Son)

KA Ra YA SA TA AA LA (KRYSTAL) is a process (verb) of encryption.
KA Ra YA SA TA HA LA (KRYST HALA) is the end result (noun) male/female merged Risen Christos Body.
The Krystal Star suggests that sounding or communicating with these tones in meditation, prayer, music or breathwork is helpful for Aurora re-encryption, to refocus the mind, break through Mind Control patterns and integrate the Krystal Aegis Diamond Breastplate to support Soul and oversoul integration between the bodies."

"The Krystal Aegis practice's purpose is to become in alignment with our true inner spiritual nature. As with any complex and precision instrument, our beings require calibration. As of January 2013 our planet has shifted not only in vibration but in the core energetic structure, which is also referred to as “planetary hosting”. The Krystal host is now making changes within the core frequency structures as well as the instruction set on our planet, which has great impacts upon our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. These core tones are KA Ra YA SA TA AA LA."

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Krystal_Aegis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS73_tzA_JU

[Quoting Allan Cronshaw to tie in what Lisa Renee says with these words by Allan.]: A True Gnostic does not attempt to focus on the seven spiritual centers (aka chakras) -- because the spiritual centers are designed to open as the mind develops. And this is why so many people in India are failing to make progress. Gnosis equals Knowledge of the Divine -- and you can't acquire this Divine Knowledge by doing as the Eastern religions strive to "get above the mind". A genuine Gnostic strives to develop the mind -- and especially those inward looking Intuitive spheres of mind that is able to tap into one's True-Self that is a Being Of Light (see http://SoulSelf.org ) -- and ultimately the Indwelling Logos (see At-Onement With The Logos/Son Of God http://BrotherOfJesus.org#AtOnement ).
Quoting from the Divine Manna.org website: In the article on Christian Mysticism, the Encyclopedia Britannica writes regarding Valentinus, who was considered orthodox in the beginning of the second century, and states: “He believed that human beings are alienated from God because of their spiritual ignorance; Christ brings them into the gnosis (esoteric revelatory knowledge) that is union with God. Valentinus held that all human beings come from God and that all will in the end return to God. Other Gnostic groups held that there were three types of people -- 'spiritual,' 'psychic,' and 'material' -- and that only the first two can be saved. The Pistis Sophia… is preoccupied with the question of who finally will be saved. Those who are saved must renounce the world completely and follow the pure ethic of love and compassion. They will then be identified with Jesus and become rays of the divine Light”.

Quoting again from the foregoing article: The Wisdom and Knowledge that the True Prophet (Son of God/Logos) imparts to those who are worthy, is called Gnosis. And Gnosis cannot be written in the words of man -- or even taught by man -- because Gnosis is defined as Spiritual Knowledge, or the Divine Manna of the Kingdom, that can only be received directly from the True Prophet to those who are themselves true spiritual seekers. In the words of Valentinus: "Gnosis was distinct from the secret teachings they only revealed to initiates once they had reached a certain level of progression." And the whole objective of the teachings of TheWay as revealed by Yeshua/Jesus, was to prepare the mind of the disciple to receive the revelation of Gnosis -- i.e., the Divine Manna of the Kingdom -- from the indwelling True Prophet/Logos/Son of God that is dormant within the minds of carnal believers.

Gnosis is the pure Revelation that the transformed seeker receives directly from the indwelling Logos/Son of God

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Lisa Renee:  KA Ra YA SA TA HA LA (KRYST HALA) is the end result (noun) male/female merged Risen Christos Body  

By Allan Cronshaw:  "When the Lord was asked by a certain man, when should his kingdom come, he said unto him, when two shall be one and the without as the within, and the male with the female, neither male nor female."   Thus, within the Sacred Union of man and woman lies the Key to the Kingdom! The Philosophers Stone is the physical body that must be transformed from carnal into spiritual. Within the body of the scriptures that comprise the Jewish/Christian Bible, is the secret knowledge of how this inner state of division of male and female polarities of mind must be overcome
in order to manifest the Kingdom."

"There are philosophies and concepts that are openly accepted today, that inhibit the Alchemical process from taking effect in the lives of men and women.   If the door to the transmutation of self is found in the union of opposites (male/female) in the restoral of Adam/Eve, and the key to opening the inner gate to the Kingdom is the process of rebirth that can only be obtained when the male/female polarities in all aspects of being is negated through the birth and development of the Third Force of Creation, then all philosophies and traditions which inhibit the Dynamic and Divine Union of Man and Woman is an obstacle to our own Spiritual Develoment.   In the words of Yeshua/Jesus in reference to when the Kingdom would come: "When the Lord was asked by a certain man, when should his kingdom come, he said unto him, when two shall be one and the without as the within, and the male with the female, neither male nor female.”   Once it is understood that all things that exist, exist within the Divine Pattern of Male/Female, then the far reaching reality of these words begin to become a realization -- i.e., the very bed-rock of man's search for Truth, Self, and his Creator God, can only be brought about in the environment of marriage between a Man/Woman who manifest the Light in their lives.":  http://www.webring.org/l/rd?ring=wayofth...e%2Eorg%2F

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Allan Cronshaw:   In the Gentile world prior to the time of Jesus, the word Christos or Christian was used in reference to an enlightened initiate in the Greek Mystery Religions -- which was basically Mithraic.  Those who authored the Epistles that came to bear the name of Paul, were drawn from Mithraic (Christian) Initiates.   Fundamentalist Christians who promote the King James Version of the Bible as being written directly by God, reject many of the newer translations.   When the Spiritual Christians who were called Gnostics pointed out that when Paul made reference to the Christ he was not speaking about the historical man Jesus, the Christians who called themselves Orthodox edited their copies of the scriptures by placing the name Jesus either before or after the word Christ.   It is easily demonstrated that in the original Gospel account, the man Jesus became the Anointed (Messiah/Christ) by fulfilling the Law of God within himself (see The Ten Words).

A reality that the Christian world neither understands or wants to admit, is the fact that what came to be called Christianity existed before the time of Jesus -- as demonstrated at this link ( http://nazirene.org/unfaithful2.htm ).   Quoting the foregoing link:  Today we call ourselves by the Greek word Christian -- but have we ever questioned where the term originated? And what does it mean?  The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge confirms that the name "originated outside of Christian and Jewish circles".  The Mercer Dictionary of the Bible states that: "By the late first and early second centuries the name ‘Christian,’ which early believers avoided using of themselves, was beginning to be accepted".   Why?   Because of the direct influence of the Mithraic initiates who called themselves Christian.   The Mithrac clergy adopted the Gospels -- corrupted them to make them support the tenets of this Greek Mystery religious system -- and portrayed the original disciples of TheWay as heretics who were too Jewish to understand the teachings of Jesus.  Then they created what has been called Replacement Theology -- which parallels that of Islam in many ways -- which states that Jesus was born among the Jews to condemn them, and then took his rightful place as the leader of the Christians (enlightened Mithrac initiates) -- which, according to their dogmatic mindset, meant that the Gentile Church was always the true Church.  Again, quoting the above link:  With regard to the historical people who were called the people of Christ before the time of Jesus, it did not mean anything to an enlightened Christian that the masses of people worshiped the sun, moon, stars or idols.  What is now Christmas is the rebirth of the sun-god -- and what is now Easter was the worship of the moon goddess Ishtar and the resurrection of the sun-god (see Easter vs Passover).  

That the initiates of the ancient mystery religions were called Christians prior to the time of Jesus is demonstrated in a letter from the Emperor Adrian to Servianus, written in 134 A.D., wherein it is stated: "Egypt, which you commended to me, my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent, and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis are called Christians, and those who are devoted to the god Serapis, call themselves Bishops of Christ".   What is confirmed is that, with the advent of Jesus, the Christ or Christos was not a new term, and there were people throughout the empire who were called Christians prior to the time when the name came to be associated with the followers of Jesus.   More important, though, is the fact that they brought their ideas and beliefs pertaining to Christ into the religion of Jesus -- which teachings in their original form possessed an essence and spiritual reality that few of these Pagan Christians could perceive.  It wasn't that the original disciples were too Jewish to understand the teachings of Jesus and TheWay -- but rather, that a whole segment of the Gentile Church was too pagan and heathen to understand the teachings and objectives of the Gospels.  

Archaeologists have demonstrated that the word Christos, which we render Christ, has been found not only on Pagan temples, and used in relation to those who were said to be the sons of the Pagan gods, but the term was also engraved on tombstones and other Pagan artifacts prior to the time of Jesus.  In the Greek and Roman mystery religions of the time, the Christos was the Anointing of the Logos, and the Christian was the follower of the Anointed.  In the writings of Clement of Alexandria we find it explained that: "Those who lived according to the Logos were really Christians, though they have been thought to be atheists; as Socrates and Heraclitus were among the Greeks, and such as resembled them" (Strom. bk. i, ch xix).   Eusebius, the great historian of the early Church, admits that the religion that is called Christianity was known to the ancients (Eccl. Hist., 1, ch iv) and writes that the religion of Jesus had "...been known among all nations, nevertheless our life and our conduct, with our doctrines of religion, have not been lately invented by us, but from the first creation of man, so to speak, have been established by the natural understanding of divinely favored men of old... What then should prevent the confession that we who are of Christ practice one and the same mode of life and have one and the same religion as those divinely favored men of old? Whence it is evident that the perfect religion committed to us by the teaching of Christ is not new and strange, but, if the truth must be spoken, it is the first and the true religion".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By Lisa Renee:  The word Christ has been distorted in its use on the earth plane intentionally from being integrated into Violent Religions manufactured by the NAA to create harm in the human race. We endeavor to use the word Christ, Christos-Sophia, Krystal, Krist and Krystallah interchangeably to return the real meaning and use of these words to denote the consciousness principles of the Law of One, the cosmic structure of creation as they are intended by the Eternal God Source.  The Inner Light of Christos when actualized in form, is the embodiment of an Eternal God Human. Practicing Unity Consciousness and Oneness is directly reflecting the image of God’s Eternal Love for creation, and is eternally protected by the Guardian Founder Races. Be At One with All, as One is All with the eternal nature of the God Source. Every Soul is taking the same journey, but each soul has evolved at a different level at the end of the evolution cycles which determines the next stages of Consciousness evolution. The Krystal Star teachings of the Law of One and Service to Others describe the Universal Laws that govern our spiritual Ascension for each dimension of Consciousness in the Universal Time Matrix."

By Allan Cronshaw:   For those who think they can comprehend the higher reality of the Soul, you can bread BEGINNING at the subheading The Evolving Soul http://TreeOfLife.Nazirene.org#TheEvolvingSoul And, if you want to begin to understand that dimension of Mind that we call TIME, you can learn about that at The Enigma Of Time And The Soul Of Man http://SoulSelf.org#EnigmaOfTime

With respect to Ralph Waldo Emerson thesis on the Oversoul, quoting the Wikipedia: The Oversoul is an essay by Ralph Waldo Emerson, first published in 1841. The broad subject of the essay, considered one of Emerson's best, is the human soul.  Several general themes are treated: (1) the existence and nature of the human soul; (2) the relationship between the soul and the personal ego; (3) the relationship of one human soul to another; and (4) the relationship of the human soul to God.  Influence of Eastern religions, including Vedantism, is plainly evident, but the essay also develops ideas long present in the Western tradition, e.g., in the works of Plato, Plotinus, and Emmanuel Swedenborg.  The essay attempts no systematic doctrine, but rather serves as a work of art, something like poetry.  Its virtue is in personal insights of the author and the lofty manner of their presentation.  Emerson wishes to exhort and direct the reader to an awakening of similar thoughts or sentiments.  With respect to the four themes listed above, the essay presents the following views: (1) the human soul is immortal, and immensely vast and beautiful; (2) our conscious ego is slight and limited in comparison to the soul, despite the fact that we habitually mistake our ego for our true self; (3) at some level, the souls of all people are connected, though the precise manner and degree of this connection is not spelled out; and (4) the essay does not seem to explicitly contradict the traditional Western idea that the soul is created by and has an existence that is similar to God, or rather God exists within us. This idea was later adopted by many religions.

Take notice of the above statement:  "...at some level, the souls of all people are connected, though the precise manner and degree of this connection is not spelled out" -- and when the Cosmology of Mind is understood, it is seen that what Emerson was missing was an understanding of the Matrix of the Soul (see Man As An Embryonic Soul-Image ) -- and holographically, this same Matrix of the Soul also exists on a higher level within the Matrix of the Logos (see Logos ).   Other quotes by Emerson on the soul of man is seen in the words: "The soul comes from without into the human body, as into a temporary abode, and it goes out of it anew it passes into other habitations, for the soul is immortal."   And again: "It is the secret of the world that all things subsist and do not die, but only retire a little from sight and afterwards return again. Nothing is dead; men feign themselves dead, and endure mock funerals… and there they stand looking out of the window, sound and well, in some strange new disguise" —Ralph Waldo Emerson

In the Gospel of Thomas saying 84 (see Man As An Embryonic Soul-Image ), man is portrayed as a projected image of the soul -- and in the same way that all the previous images of the soul-self that lived in all the lifetimes that the soul has lived are all dwelling within the Soul Mind-Matrix, all the souls who are portrayed as the Soul-Self and the True Being that each of us is, all dwell within the Matrix of the Logos (Mind of God).  Holographically,  in the same way that the soul is the sum total of all the lifetimes that it has lived, the Logos (Mind of God) is the sum total of all the experiences of all the souls that came into existence since the beginning of Creation -- and thus, all of Creation is evolving and moving from the Alpha of ignorance to the Omega of Enlightened Light.

Building upon the Foundation that we are all expressions of the Divine Mind -- and at a deeper level of Consciousness, we are all connected -- the higher reality of our life in this world is that each of us is evolving through the interactions with others souls, begins to unfold --  and when it is understood that all our words and actions initiate their opposite polarity that, IF NOT BALANCED AND WHOLE  within us, is released into the outer world and eventually comes back upon us.   Only when we begin to perceptively understand the deeper connection of all souls -- and we begin to grasp the higher realities of the life that we are presently living -- can the spiritual/esoteric meaning of the Sermon on the Mount (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_X0rdBQDM -- SEE ALSO http://TheGift.nazirene.org/ ).

There are sources from "beings" that tie Truth together through the various aspects of their revealing of information.  Ra, Lisa Renee, and Allan Cronshaw are just three avenues.   Through them, we can overcome the archons, the Negative Alien Agenda, the Orion Group.  We must apply our self in all ways possible to become who we really ARE.    It is our natural right to be who we ARE.   The Orion Group, Negative Alien Agenda want to keep us slaves to our "self" which is unknown to us.   And this is why we seek and keep seeking like Jesus said to do.  And there  are methods of seeking, such as the meditation in connecting to our universe the Source of all.  We need to regain our Self through steps of anointing, becoming one with the Mind of God, the Christos, and "learn" from the True Prophet, which is God's Mind/Son,  and we do this as a host vessel to the True Self, the who we ARE, the Soul, the spark/neuron/embryo of our Source.     "KA Ra YA SA TA HA LA (KRYST HALA) is the end result (noun) male/female merged Risen Christos Body."    We can meditate on the "SOUND" of our goal, to mature the spark/embryo Soul of each of the Soul which respectively incarnates into our vessel to advance to maturity and "win" against the "war" the Orion Group/Negative Alien Agenda/archons want to win.  
Ra was a channeling.  We have "starseeds" on this Planet for helping us to win the war against slavery.   The Bible, though it became corrputed via the Orion Group and Negative Alien Agenda, is allegory to promote the "opening" of man's mind to attain the steps to mature the Soul to gain "the  male/female merged Risen Christos Body."  
Jesus' role took place 2,019 years ago.  Presently we have Lisa Renee, Allan Cronshaw, and the wonderful works by the Law of One channelers and authors.  

Meaning:

Thank you, Gharghur for the YouTube link. I had "liked" it and saved it to my favorites a couple months ago. I did not realize the video was the same one you had posted.
"photon"
https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=...e&l=30&o=s

27.14 ▶ Questioner: I will make a statement that I have extracted from the physics of Dewey Larson which may or may not be close to what we are trying to explain. Larson says that all is motion which we can take as vibration, and that vibration, which is pure vibration and is not physical in any way or in any form or in any density; that vibration, by— first product of that vibration is what we call the photon, particle of light. I was trying to make an analogy between this physical solution and the concept of love and light. Is this close to the concept of Love creating light, or not?
Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

27.16 ▶ Questioner: Then this vibration which is, for lack of better understanding, which we would call pure motion; it is pure love; it is— it is not— there is nothing that is yet condensed, shall we say, to form any type or density of illusion. This Love then creates by this process of vibration a photon, as we call it, which is the basic particle of light. This photon then, by added vibrations and rotations, further condenses into particles of the densities, the various densities that we experience. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

29.12 ▶ Questioner: As the Love creates the vibration— I will make this statement, first. Let me say, I believe that Love creates the vibration in space/time in order to form the photon. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is essentially correct.

40.5 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Taking as an example the transition between second and third density, when this transition takes place, does the frequency of vibration which forms the photon (the core of all particles of the density), does this frequency increase from a frequency corresponding to second density or orange, the color orange, the frequency we measure for the color orange, to the frequency we measure for the color yellow? What I am getting at is, do all the vibrations that form the density, basic vibrations of the photon, increase in a quantum fashion over a relatively short period of time?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Then you see within each density the gradual up-grading of vibratory levels.

41.9 ▶ Questioner: Then what is the simplest being that is manifested? I am supposing it might be a single cell or something like that. And how does it function with respect to energy centers?
Ra: I am Ra. The simplest manifest being is light or what you have called the photon. In relationship to energy centers it may be seen to be the center or foundation of all articulated energy fields.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By Lisa Renee: The Krystal/Christos architecture is that which allows the synchronic phasing of inner/outer/in-between currents of energy to be inhaled and exhaled circulating the eternal life spark of creation throughout the entire organism.

This trinity principle is the original holographic architecture of the microcosm to macrocosm, planetary, human and all of universal creation. Our bodies and souls Soul Matrix were not created by Reptilian Anunnaki or other E.T. False Father Gods; aka False King of Tyranny, NAA annd the Imposter Spirit. Humans were modified and hybridized to suit their various domination agendas through hybridization. The Christos template is designed as a Unity Field form of embodiment, thus all architecture, patterns and 12D code of the Silicate Matrix must be embodied as a trinity wave to return the Christos to the earth. The original source code of one component cannot work without the other three parts unified together. Hence we have existed on 3D earth in a separated state, governed by the tyranny of the False Father Gods, only allowed to experience within a partial component of the entirety of our existence. The Holy Mother Arc, the Holy Father Arc and the Holy Sons and Daughters (Christos and Christos-Sophia) are all One as the Godhead; however the Mother principle is not the Father principle, nor the Son, nor the daughter. There is an energy matrix comprised of frequency that is a trinity wave tone, this tone is inter-dimensional and also a part of the core substance of our Universal Time Matrix. Up until recently this planet (consciousness) was separated from the merge between all of its creation components. Now that our Mother principle component has returned, this is the unique process and massive transformation an ascending group of humans begin as potential planetary Christos consciousness or Unity Field.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Krystal_Star

(09-14-2010, 04:49 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2010, 04:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Gharghur, just noticed you hit 111 posts.

Hi Gemini,
Thanks for the reply.
namaste
The Primal Voice of the Tao, the Abyssal Void/Plenum of Allness/Nada --
The Ineffable Mysterium Tremendum that is the One Infinite Creation!

Ancient Siamese Buddhist mantra "OWA TANA SIAM"  -- crucial for achieving rapid enlightenment via the creation of 
profoundly-deep ultrasonic quantum-resonance-patterns fractally-harmonizing objective reality and subjective psyche
so as to afford vibrational congruency with . . . The Truth:

http://www.cymaticsource.com/

[Image: b83bd93e03bdbc9fcb284774792746c0-d33n5b9.jpg]