Bring4th

Full Version: unusual question: flying when traversing steps of love/light?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
unusual question

has anyone every had this feeling of 'flying' when traversing the steps of love/light?

i mean, this is like traversing the steps of love/light very quickly and going very fast like you are flying? Angel
p.s.

the steps of light are whiter than white,
the heat is like a midday sun on you
the love is like the warmth of a midday sun
I'm not sure. I don't believe we will come to these steps till harvest.

I don't recall these steps of light from any other of my lifetimes either.
hi,
I found it really weird too. It was an unbelievable experience.

Brittany

I don't remember the steps from any past densities, but I have floated in a bright, white light in my dreams. About the closest I can come, I'm afraid.
I think the term "steps of light" is just a way of explaining the upward movement in what could be construed as incremental steps according to the spirits ability to withstand the love/light. There aren't really steps.
Are you referring to Kundalini energy Pere? I believe Ra refers to this when they speak of the chakras being able to handle a greater voltage as they begin to crystalize.
some clarification:

I refer to this quote, 51.1

Quote:The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their Higher Self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

I was spiritually at this location.
I wonder if anyone else has been there other than what Ra quoted?
That quote sounds like the guardians, who are of the next octave.

Wish I could be of more help.