Bring4th

Full Version: Building an actual magic staff.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't figured out the full math and the interaction of the components yet but i have retreived the information partially by travelling through my past life as thoth the atlantean.

What you need is electronics and crystals. the Electronics emit various energies such as light, electricity, magnetism, heat, sound. The various crystals must be arranged in a certain geometry and a certain purity might be required. If you are able to compress all these components into the size of a staff, well then you have a staff ladies and gentlemen. I'm looking for engineers to help me complete this project.

Much love.
You can also try to find an interaction of those forces that creates love, the vibration of love, unconditional love. i haven't found the key to it yet. but it has something to do with the color pink.
Yes, you can focus thought onto any object and program it. It will start attracting like energy.

Also, you might want to look into Scalar waves.

There's a way to wrap a crystal in wire. It's called a Mobius Coil. Usually those are used to help filter out negativity or negative energy.

You need a device that powers it like a frequency generator: http://www.loohan.com/mobius.htm

Pay attention to the part that says you need a crystal in the coil. Otherwise it can be unsafe.

Those 2 should get you going: scalar waves and Mobius Coil. Done right they can amplify thought.

Pink is the secondary heart color.

You might want to look into the Thymus. I don't believe it's pink though, but it's where intent originates, according to this site:

http://www.awakeningstate.com/spiritual-...her-heart/

Good Luck! And welcome to the forum.
Here are many radionics devices: http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/index.php

I don't recommend their forum though because they get upset if you post too much.

He has a Nano Lemurian Power Wand that's said to amplify thought. It's expensive though.
I got it, though I haven't really used it.
removed
Magenta is the color of unconditional love. It is the mid-band hue of green. (basically as you increase in light frequency there is green as you move from red to violet, but then there is also the mix of red and violet creating magenta) Color red of the octave basically.

I have a crystal for a staff, and I would love to get into the creation of Atlantean technology. I feel like you'd just want to hve a bunch of measuring equipment, and then a crystal and then some eeg stuff hooked up while you meditate.

Apply energies to the crystal, and then monitor perceptions, and the EEG to keep track of emotive fields.
(04-09-2018, 06:08 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2018, 12:59 AM)SonOfAdonaiAndShaddai Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't figured out the full math and the interaction of the components yet but i have retreived the information partially by travelling through my past life as thoth the atlantean.

Cool!
Welcome to the forum Smile

Maybe you can shed some light, there have been discussions if Thot was of positive or negative polarity.
Since you seem to have access to the Thoth consciousness, do you still work with the entity Drunvalo?

P.S.: what would you need a magical staff for?

I would say positive or neutral. probably positive.

Well, the world now is in conflict, wouldn't it be great to have a device that could disable weapons and pacify violent people?
(04-09-2018, 07:31 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Magenta is the color of unconditional love. It is the mid-band hue of green. (basically as you increase in light frequency there is green as you move from red to violet, but then there is also the mix of red and violet creating magenta) Color red of the octave basically.

I have a crystal for a staff, and I would love to get into the creation of Atlantean technology. I feel like you'd just  want to hve a bunch of measuring equipment, and then a crystal and then some eeg stuff hooked up while you meditate.

Apply energies to the crystal, and then monitor perceptions, and the EEG to keep track of emotive fields.

Interesting, i'll keep you updated when i come up with more. The thing is i haven't even heard about the kinds of staffs and the ones already built before i travelled to the past and found the information. i'll keep you updated when i come up with more.
(04-09-2018, 06:02 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Here are many radionics devices: http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/index.php

I don't recommend their forum though because they get upset if you post too much.

He has a Nano Lemurian Power Wand that's said to amplify thought. It's expensive though.
I got it, though I haven't really used it.

thanks, i'll look into it! though the staff i'm thinking about might be a bit more advanced, powerful and functional than that.
If you place crystals in a Star of David formation, it amplifies their effect.

I'd also look into other sacred geometry formations.
(04-09-2018, 07:31 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]I have a crystal for a staff

Yesterday I was looking at a crystal I bought two days ago and felt like I could use it to make a staff, although I never really pondered having one before.
I'm working with a crystal that on it's own projects a field that transmutes light to love, and manifests greater light to be transmuted. It's also interested in creating better toys for humanity.
(04-09-2018, 04:50 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working with a crystal that on it's own projects a field that transmutes light to love, and manifests greater light to be transmuted. It's also interested in creating better toys for humanity.

frequency but also intensity is important, let it emit intense green and pink light for example.
(04-10-2018, 03:22 AM)SonOfAdonaiAndShaddai Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2018, 04:50 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working with a crystal that on it's own projects a field that transmutes light to love, and manifests greater light to be transmuted. It's also interested in creating better toys for humanity.

frequency but also intensity is important, let it emit intense green and pink light for example.

Would that be metaphysical light or physical?
(04-10-2018, 03:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2018, 03:22 AM)SonOfAdonaiAndShaddai Wrote: [ -> ]

Would that be metaphysical light or physical?

as above so below. with the physical light should come the metaphysical aswell. in any case you can try to create both. both are important. make sure that there are only beneficial frequencies present.