Bring4th

Full Version: Sharing some thoughts on biorhythms.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Several months ago I began to observe the biorhythm chart, and tried to connect the chart with my subjective feelings about my daily activities, the ups and downs, so to speak.

I consider myself a somewhat sensitive person, and as such, I believe the influence of my biorhythms is not strong enough to be decisive, yet not weak enough to dismiss completely. Anyway, here's what I have found so far:

The intellectual cycle: at the top of this curve, ideas, descriptive concepts and models seem to pour over me, they come quite easily, mostly automatic. It's easier to express things more clearly. Going from the zero point to nadir I feel somewhat challenged(retarded), like disorienting. This is when I needed to really slow down and, in a manner of speaking, regroup.

The emotional cycle: approaching the top of this curve I feel impeccable, determining the general tone of a given situation quickly and accurately. Starting from there, I feel more comfortable with facing problems head on, regardless of what other conditions are at that time. I couldn't seem to be off the mark very far in that state. It's like I have some vital reserve, and am very well grounded. Outer happenings don't seem to be able to touch me. Near the nadir of that curve, I would rather be left alone, and have the feeling of being unprepared. There is the temptation of shying away from challenges/staying low instead of facing them.

The adept cycle: the prominent trait of the top experience of this curve seems to be the ability to produce sound judgement. With an increased sense of proportion, I put things into context and solve the so-called paradoxes more easily. There is clarity and calmness. "I just know." Going down to the nadir, I seem to develop the need to be reassured and to double check. It becomes more difficult to keep the self together, although not impossible. This is a good time for me to just relax and rest.

The physical cycle: regrettably I haven't had much opportunity to observe things in this regard, being lazy and all. I'll get to it when I'm able.

The critical points: I'm not exactly clear on this. Not to pick a bone out of the freely offered tool(much appreciated btw), but the curves available are not strictly sine waves in that they are not smooth, e.g. there are two tops and two nadirs on the adept cycle, messing up the critical points somewhat. But mostly these points are more of a 'heads up' sort of thing.

Last but not least, although these influences are interesting, let us not look away from the central consideration of will and faith. Cheers.
Indeed, following biorhythm charts is very productive.