Bring4th

Full Version: Travelling to your past to retreive spiritual and scientific knowledge.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imagine yourself being in the place you like, if you wish to gain spiritual knowledge, imagine yourself being in a monestary, vividly imagine it and be passive, observe it. imagine yourself reading books, talking to monks, meditating under a tree, being in the wilderness, in a different planet, in a different solar system. floating around in the galaxy, whereever you wish. now just passively observe and the ideas will come to you.

if you wish to gain scientific knowledge. imagine yourself being in an advanced civilization, reading books, talking to scientists, scientists who wish to make the world a better place, scientists humble before our creator, mathematicians.

if you're an artist imagine yourself painting paintings in the past. time travelling is as easy as that.
Anytime I imagine something in my head, I have to ask yes/no if it is real. At least on this plane of existence. Anything we can imagine is real, on a higher plane.