Bring4th

Full Version: EDITED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I removed this post because i found out there are negative entities looking here aswell. i do not wish them to have this knowledge, those who need it have probably already found it.
if something is troubling you speak the lords prayer:

"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not bring us to the time of trial, but rescue us from the evil one.
AMEN"

clap your hands ten times and speak "RIGHT ALL WRONGS"
sorry i meant to post this in spiritual development and not technology, can someone move this thread?
I do some energy manipulation. Usually though I use my sense to feel God's presence and Love/Light.
I do predict some yes/no answers using a random yes/no generator.
I use it also to check if the being I am working with is positive.
I also challenge the being with Christ Consciousness.
I also program my book with my energy, and God's love too.
I can feel how Law of Attraction works.
(04-10-2018, 04:28 AM)SonOfAdonaiAndShaddai Wrote: [ -> ]clap your hands ten times and speak "RIGHT ALL WRONGS"

I like word energy patterns. I used to say CANCEL if I had a bad thought.
Now my thoughts are pretty still.

These word patterns are quite simple, to the point, and powerful.
I believe they can evoke or tame larger energy.
(04-10-2018, 05:16 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do some energy manipulation. Usually though I use my sense to feel God's presence and Love/Light.

good good, some energy manipulation can be good, just be careful.
(04-10-2018, 05:29 AM)SonOfAdonaiAndShaddai Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2018, 05:16 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do some energy manipulation. Usually though I use my sense to feel God's presence and Love/Light.

Is it because changing too much will have consequences? It will affect other energies in an unforeseen manner?
I've been taught by guidance not to start changing everything.
(04-10-2018, 05:42 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2018, 05:29 AM)SonOfAdonaiAndShaddai Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it because changing too much will have consequences? It will affect other energies in an unforeseen manner?
I've been taught by guidance not to start changing everything.

yes, practicing what you don't know can can lead to unforseen consequences, look before you leap.
What about aligning myself to a vibrational pattern that I desire? I can feel that. Will that attract that vibrational thing to me?
How much should I actually focus on being the vibrational pattern, and letting go and letting the Universe do its job?
Hermes Trismegistus - “As Above, So Below”
removed
(04-10-2018, 08:42 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2018, 07:55 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What about aligning myself to a vibrational pattern that I desire? I can feel that. Will that attract that vibrational thing to me?
How much should I actually focus on being the vibrational pattern, and letting go and letting the Universe do its job?

Would the alligning to a desired vibration make the fear dissolve?
What do you think?

I wasn't thinking about fear actually. I was thinking of the vibrational energy of traits like confidence, appreciation, joy, independence and social butterfly whenever needed.
removed
Greatly appreciated the tablets, should probably read them from first to last again somewhen.

In term of transmitting knowledge of unity, the key to above and below is pure gold.
(04-10-2018, 07:55 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What about aligning myself to a vibrational pattern that I desire? I can feel that. Will that attract that vibrational thing to me?

works, but would work better if more people on this planet did it.