Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic greeting and Violet Ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amazing reading Law of One always no matter how many times can always pick up some new thing.. Jims blog I found this particulary interesting. I did not think that is was possible like this. But then I am pretty simple minded Confused

"Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

The development of the psychic greeting is possible only through the energy centers starting from a station which you might call within the violet ray"
And this part,
"The energies of life itself, being the One Infinite Creator, flow from the south pole of the body seen in its magnetic form. Thus only the Creator may, through the feet, enter the energy shell of the body to any effect. The effects of the adept are those from the upper direction and thus the building of the wall of light is quite propitious."

How is it that there is such protection from underneath that only greetings can enter via the top? More importantly is there ever an exception to this?

I was watching show today, had demon summoning  and it had a special symbol on the ground to channeling and the circle around it. How does this work as Ra talks about coming from the top?       It was a trick tho from positive entities to do to get dark entity to do there bidding..
I don't know.

I know Christ Consciousness sits on top of the crown chakra. And if you challenge the entity in the name of that, and they are negative, it will block them if they are not of your highest good.
Though I think it depends on your belief in that.
(04-10-2018, 06:06 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know.

I know Christ Consciousness sits on top of the crown chakra. And if you challenge the entity in the name of that, and they are negative, it will block them if they are not of your highest good.

It resonates with me and brings comfort especially visualising purpose(wall of light) to know that info from Ra.

Haha yeah all about belief, I remember there a quote from Q'uo or was it Ra that if you have enough belief in Bedpost you can challenged in name of that BigSmile
(04-10-2018, 06:21 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2018, 06:06 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know.

It resonates with me and brings comfort especially visualising purpose(wall of light) to know that info from Ra.

Haha yeah all about belief, I remember there a quote from Q'uo or was it Ra that if you have enough belief in Bedpost you can challenged in name of that BigSmile

Ra answers your question in the same question and session that you quoted (kind of):

Quote:72.17 Questioner: Why is there no protection at the floor or bottom of the banishing ritual, and should there be?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

The development of the psychic greeting is possible only through the energy centers starting from a station which you might call within the violet ray moving through the adept’s energy center and therefrom towards the target of opportunity. Depending upon the vibratory nature and purpose of greeting, be it positive or negative, the entity will be energized or blocked in the desired way.

We of Ra approach this instrument in narrow-band contact through violet ray. Others might pierce down through this ray to any energy center. We, for instance, make great use of this instrument’s blue-ray energy center as we are attempting to communicate our distortion/understandings of the Law of One.

The entity of Orion pierces the same violet ray and moves to two places to attempt most of its non-physical opportunities. It activates the green-ray energy center while further blocking indigo-ray energy center. This combination causes confusion in the instrument and subsequent over-activity in unwise proportions in physical complex workings. It simply seeks out the distortions pre-incarnatively programmed and developed in incarnative state.

The energies of life itself, being the One Infinite Creator, flow from the south pole of the body seen in its magnetic form. Thus only the Creator may, through the feet, enter the energy shell of the body to any effect. The effects of the adept are those from the upper direction and thus the building of the wall of light is quite propitious.

May we ask if there are any shorter queries at this time?

The philosophy is the energies of life flow through the feet, or the base chakra. Only the Creator has access to this because the Creator is the giver of Life. There are no exceptions to this rule. The point of entry is by way of the violet ray chakra, as explained by Ra above.

This may not be a satisfactory response though... personally I like to understand the philosophy and metaphysics rather than just be given an answer like: It’s not possible to enter the energy shell of an individual through the feet/ base chakra.
(04-10-2018, 05:59 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]How is it that there is such protection from underneath that only greetings can enter via the top? More importantly is there ever an exception to this?

It's more that that's how individuation begins and occurs.

From the root upwards.

The passages on the 'upward spiralling light' also speak to this.
Humans can connect to one another on a 1st cakra level without moving down from the top.  And when I say "connect," this can be manipulative.  (I'm thinking of cording.)

To moi, it feels as if the upper channel has a superstructure to support psychic confabulation, whereas coming from underneath, the support structure is set up to accommodate elemental energies, not refined ones, such as thoughts.  The context of the quote has to do with a disincarnate being attempting to sabotage psychic communication, and this is fairly refined stuff.

There is symbolism tied to the feet..that's how I see it. What do the feet represent? What is it that they do? Once known and understood, this offers protection. It's probably best said that protection then becomes more conscious, but it's always there.
(04-10-2018, 05:59 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing reading Law of One always no matter how many times can always pick up some new thing.. Jims blog I found this particulary interesting. I did not think that is was possible like this. But then I am pretty simple minded Confused

The development of the psychic greeting is possible only through the energy centers starting from a station which you might call within the violet ray"
And this part,
"The energies of life itself, being the One Infinite Creator, flow from the south pole of the body seen in its magnetic form. Thus only the Creator may, through the feet, enter the energy shell of the body to any effect. The effects of the adept are those from the upper direction and thus the building of the wall of light is quite propitious."

How is it that there is such protection from underneath that only greetings can enter via the top? More importantly is there ever an exception to this?

I was watching show today, had demon summoning  and it had a special symbol on the ground to channeling and the circle around it. How does this work as Ra talks about coming from the top?       It was a trick tho from positive entities to do to get dark entity to do there bidding..

What the Answer tells that only the creator can enter from the feet (south pole) to any effect. Ie, psychic attacks would not be inclined to come from down below.

Top pole, the north pole, the violet ray center is where any such influence is likely to come. 

In the case of symbols or other measures that are drawn or put onto the floor - these have to do with the building of any wall of light to protect the practitioner - all such measures call upon magical personality or external entities/energies to reinforce the area, which would result in an increased amount of light power both within the entity itself and the environment. 
Thank you for the responses.

Yes Nau7ik i saw the rest of the post but thought same as you as per below
"This may not be a satisfactory response though... personally I like to understand the philosophy and metaphysics rather than just be given an answer like: It’s not possible to enter the energy shell of an individual through the feet/ base chakra.

A very tarot response Icaro great concept to meditate on,.  Have you been studying them recently?
peregrine resonates what you said with me, so its the type of structure I see. combining the upward spiraling light as Bring4th_Plenum mentions.

With the wall of light how do you tend to visualize it like a ball all around or since its only violet need protecting do you just picture a flat wall of horizontal light just above the head or where exactly?    Any suggestions im very eager to hear, a nice present for me to meditate on find further truth.

I am just thinking of the source violet ray, i know can send love/acceptance to specific areas havent tried the top down approach.
(04-10-2018, 11:43 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Humans can connect to one another on a 1st cakra level without moving down from the top.  And when I say "connect," this can be manipulative.  (I'm thinking of cording.)

To moi, it feels as if the upper channel has a superstructure to support psychic confabulation, whereas coming from underneath, the support structure is set up to accommodate elemental energies, not refined ones, such as thoughts.  The context of the quote has to do with a disincarnate being attempting to sabotage psychic communication, and this is fairly refined stuff.

Great insight! Thank you
(04-10-2018, 05:59 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing reading Law of One always no matter how many times can always pick up some new thing.. Jims blog I found this particulary interesting. I did not think that is was possible like this. But then I am pretty simple minded Confused

And this part,

It isn't a form of protection in so much as it is design.

Drawings on the ground, used in a magical circle. Are for the purpose of focusing infinite energy which is an analog of infinite intelligence. Words and symbols here have an effect in time/space. Much the same way the pyramid works.

Psychic greetings are invoked/evoked through/to the violet ray. Which then step down through the energy bodies. Violet is the doorway.
Hello everyone, it has been a long time I have not visited the forum, I just got very busy in normal life... but it feels so great to start reading you all again. Smile

Infinite Unity, so great to see you are still here.
Here is a thought and I am sure I am probably wrong. Ra is always insisting on the importance to have the fist chakra active and well balanced so could that add water to the well that starting from the " ground" might be important ? Just a thought.

So good to see you all !
~
We interrupt this post to address a burning issue:

So, Mdm flofrog, you're saying this august Forum constitutes abnormal life?! Why, that's an outrageous thing to --
Well, come to think of it, judging by some of what's contended here & there herein, you might just be right about ---
what am I saying?!?! I meant to harrumphedly say:
Au contraire, ma bonne froglette lumineux et fluide! -- here, we judiciously use our fine brains for all they're worth 
avoirdupois in seeking to comprehend that Mystical Cosmical Inner Design with which to Immanentize The Eschaton 
& What-Not. Also good for removing stubborn rust-stains on the soul's iron resolve, kick-starting half-assed incarnations, 
fine-tuning & re-calibrating our telepathic radar-love sets for proper gain/anti-clutter, fast time constant, interference 
rejection, echo stretch, and -- POTRZEBIE.

Scenes from B4th Brain Trust Operations in Building the New Inner Man:

And now we return you to our regularly-scheduled purportedly-STO propaganda-post, already in progress:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Image: final_pre.jpg]

You know, that would make a great band name: Violet Ray & the Psychic Greetings. Now playing in my garage &
other high-class venues, no cover charge, but 2-drink minimum (Xtra-Tall Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters 
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...gleBlaster).

[Image: a82b952a807c018bc75777d7ffd14df9--hair-s...rcolor.jpg]
The enigmatic chanteuse Mme Violet, rear view (Illuminati detected!!)

In My Humble Opinion, in the long run, the best way to deal with the phenomenon of negative-source* "psychic greeting" 
is to learn how to truly cherry-pick that which amounts to the diametrically oppositely-sourced** kind of greeting -- the much 
more benignly-intended kind -- and ease off a tad on the gratuitous attention-paying (i.e., the usual kind of attention wielded 
by STS wannabes & STO still-gluttons-for-punishment!) to dishearteningly fear-inducing mind-f******g memes wielded by the 
usual suspects, both those overlording ne'er-do-wells aloft in the mystical upper-aether & their not-as-high-&-mighty-as-
they-think apparatchiks  down here amongst the very Earthly news & entertainment & other influential distortions-du-jour 
merchants.

[Image: serveimage?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.baseball...8a3557.jpg] The Loyal Opposition: Inscrutably poker-faced, as usual

[Image: when-your-guardian-angel-is-tired-of-you...769269.png] High-Density Tough-Love: sometimes it ain't pretty

Down at the boots-on-the-ground level of the theatre of operation of everyday-life's "quiet war" for the heart, mind, &
soul of the people, waged through campaigns attempting control  of the paradigmic high ground -- of the spectrum of 
information & experience generally available to us... in fact, through control of the very idea of what could possibly be
on offer, in reality -- knowing how to independently and as a regular routine lively-up yourself (as Bob M. would say) 
& politely decline any & all offers of reality-limiting, fear-entraining, peer-pressure-applied memes is key.

Things are run on this planet according to a pretty well-designed Design which is nothing if not holistically all-inclusive, 
and all about balancing polarics in every way at all levels, with a definite very high aim in mind -- & it's accessible to 
humans, who are a seemingly very frail & unpromisingly evanescent sort of May-fly-ish animal in the face of the eternal 
might & reach of Infinite Creation.

It's an underappreciatedly amazing fact that one of us can learn about such an awesome phenomenon and the human 
being's possible relation to it. One can, through receiving the proper instruction, even learn how to truly learn, one of the 
rarest of human skills, with which one can maximize one's efficiency & effectiveness in finding & executing one's true 
mission in Necessity, in the name of the One. 

But mighty oaks, as it were, must necessarily from tiny acorns grow, acorns that know how to acorn just right ("I seem to be a verb,"
as Buckminster Fuller used to say), surrendering unassumingly, whole-heartedly, serenely, to their perhaps humble but 
nonetheless crucial role in the good old Scheme Of Things™ -- no skipping ahead past Step One, no matter how impatient 
you are now/here or what Grand High Exalted Spiritual Poobah you used to be / will be / are now in other timeplaces /
alternate realities / matrices / what-have-you. First things first, baby, & the divvil take the hindmost!
Speak of the Devil! See:  https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...#pid240580

[Image: Inner-knowledge.jpg]

Cheers!  Cool
(04-13-2018, 07:44 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

And this part,

It isn't a form of protection in so much as it is design.

Drawings on the ground, used in a magical circle. Are for the purpose of focusing infinite energy which is an analog of infinite intelligence. Words and symbols here have an effect in time/space. Much the same way the pyramid works.

Psychic greetings are invoked/evoked through/to the violet ray. Which then step down through the energy bodies. Violet is the doorway.

"Words and symbols here have an effect in time/space. Much the same way the pyramid works" This conjured strong imagery or concept in my mind how it works, beyond words. So excuse the next few sentences!
So it sort of amplifies the infinite energy to come from the bottom up well I didnt mean it literally but I guess does come to think about it BigSmile Which then is used from whatever is invoked/evoked coming down from violet ray. 

Flofrog, love the enthiusuam welcome back, yeah red ray blocked would pretty much render all magical working useless!

Haha nice injection of humour Dekalb_Blues
(04-14-2018, 07:20 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ][. . . . ]

Haha nice injection of humour
Dekalb_Blues 

[Image: 849.jpg]  Humour?!

[Image: 21r0az.jpg]   Cool

http://dollypythonvintage.com/violet-ray-generator/
[Image: 20120622-135319.jpg]
(04-14-2018, 06:43 AM)Dekalb_Blues Wrote: [ -> ]~
We interrupt this post to address a burning issue:

So, Mdm flofrog, you're saying this august Forum constitutes abnormal life?! Why, that's an outrageous thing to --
Well, come to think of it, judging by some of what's contended here & there herein, you might just be right about ---
what am I saying?!?! I meant to harrumphedly say:
Au contraire, ma bonne froglette lumineux et fluide! -- here, we judiciously use our fine brains for all they're worth 
avoirdupois in seeking to comprehend that Mystical Cosmical Inner Design with which to Immanentize The Eschaton 
& What-Not. Also good for removing stubborn rust-stains on the soul's iron resolve, kick-starting half-assed incarnations, 
fine-tuning & re-calibrating our telepathic radar-love sets for proper gain/anti-clutter, fast time constant, interference 
rejection, echo stretch, and -- POTRZEBIE.

Scenes from B4th Brain Trust Operations in Building the New Inner Man:

And now we return you to our regularly-scheduled purportedly-STO propaganda-post, already in progress:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Image: final_pre.jpg]

You know, that would make a great band name: Violet Ray & the Psychic Greetings. Now playing in my garage &
other high-class venues, no cover charge, but 2-drink minimum (Xtra-Tall Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters 
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...gleBlaster).

[Image: a82b952a807c018bc75777d7ffd14df9--hair-s...rcolor.jpg]
The enigmatic chanteuse Mme Violet, rear view (Illuminati detected!!)

In My Humble Opinion, in the long run, the best way to deal with the phenomenon of negative-source* "psychic greeting" 
is to learn how to truly cherry-pick that which amounts to the diametrically oppositely-sourced** kind of greeting -- the much 
more benignly-intended kind -- and ease off a tad on the gratuitous attention-paying (i.e., the usual kind of attention wielded 
by STS wannabes & STO still-gluttons-for-punishment!) to dishearteningly fear-inducing mind-f******g memes wielded by the 
usual suspects, both those overlording ne'er-do-wells aloft in the mystical upper-aether & their not-as-high-&-mighty-as-
they-think apparatchiks  down here amongst the very Earthly news & entertainment & other influential distortions-du-jour 
merchants.

[Image: serveimage?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.baseball...8a3557.jpg] The Loyal Opposition: Inscrutably poker-faced, as usual

[Image: when-your-guardian-angel-is-tired-of-you...769269.png] High-Density Tough-Love: sometimes it ain't pretty

Down at the boots-on-the-ground level of the theatre of operation of everyday-life's "quiet war" for the heart, mind, &
soul of the people, waged through campaigns attempting control  of the paradigmic high ground -- of the spectrum of 
information & experience generally available to us... in fact, through control of the very idea of what could possibly be
on offer, in reality -- knowing how to independently and as a regular routine lively-up yourself (as Bob M. would say) 
& politely decline any & all offers of reality-limiting, fear-entraining, peer-pressure-applied memes is key.

Things are run on this planet according to a pretty well-designed Design which is nothing if not holistically all-inclusive, 
and all about balancing polarics in every way at all levels, with a definite very high aim in mind -- & it's accessible to 
humans, who are a seemingly very frail & unpromisingly evanescent sort of May-fly-ish animal in the face of the eternal 
might & reach of Infinite Creation.

It's an underappreciatedly amazing fact that one of us can learn about such an awesome phenomenon and the human 
being's possible relation to it. One can, through receiving the proper instruction, even learn how to truly learn, one of the 
rarest of human skills, with which one can maximize one's efficiency & effectiveness in finding & executing one's true 
mission in Necessity, in the name of the One. 

But mighty oaks, as it were, must necessarily from tiny acorns grow, acorns that know how to acorn just right ("I seem to be a verb,"
as Buckminster Fuller used to say), surrendering unassumingly, whole-heartedly, serenely, to their perhaps humble but 
nonetheless crucial role in the good old Scheme Of Things™ -- no skipping ahead past Step One, no matter how impatient 
you are now/here or what Grand High Exalted Spiritual Poobah you used to be / will be / are now in other timeplaces /
alternate realities / matrices / what-have-you. First things first, baby, & the divvil take the hindmost!
Speak of the Devil! See:  https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...#pid240580

[Image: Inner-knowledge.jpg]

Cheers!  Cool

Gosh Dear Dekalb, of course my typing machine changed abnormal into normal !!! How glad I am that you spotted that, I am SO going to have a serious talk with my keyboard, and check out any possible orion subterranean infiltration here. :idea: Heart
(04-11-2018, 05:05 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]A very tarot response Icaro great concept to meditate on,.  Have you been studying them recently?

I haven't, but the tarot is useful.
i have a set of Ascended Masters Oracle Cards somewhere that I really want to find.