Bring4th

Full Version: Vibrational Energy Patterns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-10-2018, 09:26 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2018, 08:54 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't thinking about fear actually. I was thinking of the vibrational energy of traits like confidence, appreciation, joy, independence and social butterfly whenever needed.

ah, i thought fear, discomfort and pain was what caused you to disconnect via schizoid tendencies in the first place.
So you would basically do the same but on purpose?

but thats actually off topic, sorry.
didnt mean to derail the thread!

I started a new thread so the other one wouldn't be off topic too much.

Just to answer, I am totally open to facing my fear and accepting it, but it just won't show itself.
Except in a little discomfort at times. Sometimes images that would be freaky, but they don't really phase me.

I'm not sure what you mean by "So you would basically do the same but on purpose?"
What do you mean by "the same"?
removed
Well, the fear doesn't really get bad till I've been off meds for 6 months. Way past the time they're out of my system.

I still want to work on building my talents, such as my yes/no guidance.

Presence is something I am working on when I remember to.

Interesting, because I thought Love was the best alignment to who I truly am.

I'm sort of floating at a certain denseness and "distance" from God/Creator.
As I approach, there are more impurities to burn off. It's not really me approaching as it is rising naturally without forcing.
removed
So is the heart chakra only part of Love? Or is everything Love?
I think it's the latter.

Presence sounds good.
Not limiting God's Love/Light is so freeing.
Some discomfort. Body aches too that come and go.
(04-10-2018, 09:38 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2018, 09:26 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2018, 08:54 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't thinking about fear actually. I was thinking of the vibrational energy of traits like confidence, appreciation, joy, independence and social butterfly whenever needed.

ah, i thought fear, discomfort and pain was what caused you to disconnect via schizoid tendencies in the first place.
So you would basically do the same but on purpose?

but thats actually off topic, sorry.
didnt mean to derail the thread!

I started a new thread so the other one wouldn't be off topic too much.

Just to answer, I am totally open to facing my fear and accepting it, but it just won't show itself.
Except in a little discomfort at times. Sometimes images that would be freaky, but they don't really phase me.

I'm not sure what you mean by "So you would basically do the same but on purpose?"
What do you mean by "the same"?

In my experience it is the soul creating mirrors for the mind through which to do spiritual work. If you gather with mirrors IRL, then the symptoms largely disappear. So it's a reaction of the adept to a sleeping society in a way. (IMO)
removed