Bring4th

Full Version: My Syncronicities Are Changing and Going Away...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the past couple months I've noticed that I haven't been seeing as many synchronicities as I use to. I use to get maybe 2 to 5 synchronistic events a day, usually through the form of time or things I associate with being seen more than once in a small amount of time...different from coincidences (ex. 11:33 or any time ending in :33 was very common; one morning my mother was talking about my cat, describing him as psycho...went to a general store later that day, found a cat water bowl that said  "Psycho Kitty", went to another store and found a sign that said "Beware: psycho kitty"). Anyway, now it's down to about 2 or 4 per week.

I know that synchronicities are more common when you're at a higher, more stable vibration, which I don't feel like I have been and may be part of the problem...I'm not going to go into detail but there's a big decision I have to make, but the path I want to take is getting a very negative reaction from my friends and family (except maybe one person), and it's been causing me some distress. It's between following my heart, or staying put and just pushing through my current situation (which hasn't been working very well now, let me tell you). [removed]

I am not looking for any advice, but I am curious if life events can trigger and/or stop the appearance of synchronicities?
Think so. I tend get more when I'm on a path that is consistent with my soul's reason for incarnating.
Quote:I am curious if life events can trigger and/or stop the appearance of synchronicities?

According to my limited understanding, if those life events pull you out of alignment with your 'true self' in some way, they would cause them to stop. If they're especially traumatic, for example.

Synchronicities, as I understand them to be, are phenomena caused by living how one should. They're aftereffects of being in alignment with how you really are on the soul level, with your own genuine energy, your frequency, and this alignment is being manifested in the alignment of things in your phenomenal/physical experience. This is due to how your own consciousness is creating your physical reality, such as your computer, your room, and your body. Synchronicities are not bad, they are in fact VERY good, but they're understandably shocking when one has been fed false world views since childhood such as Materialism, and perhaps spiritual ideas which state that they are in some way evil, or caused by evil beings, even if you yourself don't necessarily agree with them outright.
This may be the advice you're not looking for (sorry), but I would suggest you expect no patterns to be eternally constant.  Expect change and just flow with it, as best you can manage, especially in times of elevated stress.

It sounds like you're being being asked to look inside and determine what your deeper self most deeply resonates with.  So, looking outward towards cute events may be of less value at this time.  Perhaps?
The best synchronicities are those you don't realise or look for. Numbers on a clock are less important than the people who appear when you need them, or when they need you.
(04-17-2018, 05:26 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]The best synchronicities are those you don't realise or look for. Numbers on a clock are less important than the people who appear when you need them, or when they need you.

Or echos of your inner thoughts. The other day I was thinking and I said “this is important” in my mind, and at that moment I heard the word “important” said aloud by another source. I took that to be a spontaneous and surprising synchronicity.
(04-17-2018, 08:45 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2018, 05:26 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]The best synchronicities are those you don't realise or look for. Numbers on a clock are less important than the people who appear when you need them, or when they need you.

Or echos of your inner thoughts. The other day I was thinking and I said “this is important” in my mind, and at that moment I heard the word “important” said aloud by another source. I took that to be a spontaneous and surprising synchronicity.

Instances like those happen to me allll the time. I never thought of them as synchronicities though, rather my psychic mind picking up tiny signals or something lol.
(04-17-2018, 05:12 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]This may be the advice you're not looking for (sorry), but I would suggest you expect no patterns to be eternally constant.  Expect change and just flow with it, as best you can manage, especially in times of elevated stress.

It sounds like you're being being asked to look inside and determine what your deeper self most deeply resonates with.  So, looking outward towards cute events may be of less value at this time.  Perhaps?

I never really don't consciously look for events/synchronicities.... they just pop up out of the blue, but the appearances have decreased so much that it was easy to notice a difference.
(04-16-2018, 10:28 PM)blackwanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I know that synchronicities are more common when you're at a higher, more stable vibration, which I don't feel like I have been and may be part of the problem...I'm not going to go into detail but there's a big decision I have to make, but the path I want to take is getting a very negative reaction from my friends and family (except maybe one person), and it's been causing me some distress. It's between following my heart, or staying put and just pushing through my current situation (which hasn't been working very well now, let me tell you). I've stopped meditating, I'm sleep deprived... I feel mentally drained, but I'm keeping my head high and trying to not let it all control me.

My intuition is that you've probably identified the problem. If your higher self is trying to lead you to a course of action that You know is best for you, then not pursuing that course could knock you out of alignment to a degree that could easily result in some disruptions of the Flow. I can see that manifesting as a diminishing of synchronicities and/or one's general sense of peace. Following our hearts is pretty much the entirety of what fourth density experience is going to be about, after all. Maybe You've set yourself this challenge because it's an opportunity to walk the path and demonstrate that forthcoming Truth to those around you?

Please don't feel pressured if you definitely don't want to talk about the situation. On the other hand, this is a group that's highly likely to approach issues from the right perspective, so I, for one, would invite you to share if you think there's a chance we might help.
Since you say that you don't consciously look for them, it could be a case of simply not noticing them as much. Things become normalized to our conscious awareness and get glossed over. Similar to the birds singing outside that you tune out until you consciously decide to listen.

I tend towards peregrine's view. I don't think a high number of synchronicities actually "means" anything in a universal sense. How each person views synchronicities and reacts to them is probably the more operative mechanic here. If you interpret the fact that you are getting fewer synchronicities as a sign that you are having a struggle in your personal life, then I think that is your own internal guidance pointing at that struggle and asking you to give it some love and attention. What I noticed early in my seeking process was that I relied on synchronicities to confirm a sort of magic inherent in the universe. Without constant reminders of a "deeper reality" via seemingly impossible coincidences, I would slip back into normal materialistic thinking. After a certain point I no longer needed external reminders of the validity of my path, and so they decreased.

Another semi-related observation about synchronicity I've noticed is the tendency of modern internet algorithms to trivialize such things. It has become common place for me to notice something related to my current thoughts or interests in an unrelated place because of data tracking and increasingly effective algorithms (and possibly microphones that listen and feed info to ad programs, despite the denial of social media companies). Because of this I realized that incredible coincidences that once would have impressed me now seem to be normal. It's only until I slow down and think about the fact that I'm not connected to the digital world in a certain scenario that a coincidence makes an impression on me. It also makes me wonder about the converse effect - how many people mistake the work of clever algorithms for mystical signs?
(04-18-2018, 11:50 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I tend towards peregrine's view. I don't think a high number of synchronicities actually "means" anything in a universal sense. How each person views synchronicities and reacts to them is probably the more operative mechanic here.

That makes a lot of sense to me too. Years ago I became obsessed with synchronicites, and was like literally checking things out all the time, pretty silly... this said, in January february, this year, I got overwhelmed with work and stopped meditating in the morning, big mistake for me, lol, started lose sleep and juggle way too many things. I started meditating again a month ago, things calmed down a lot inside, and suddenly I noticed some really cute synchronicities, not looking for any, but it made me wonder if some of our possible guides are not like, ok we'll send this frog some synchronicities to make her laugh. I know I am a sap and it's certainly not a wise way to look at things, but it does amuse me, what the heck. Smile
There's also something to be said of strong versus weaker/ambiguous synchronities; ie, seeing repeated numbers (I consider these weaker/ambiguous) versus going to work and randomly meeting a client who randomly ends up telling you that they wrote a philosophical/spiritual book exactly involving certain concepts that just happen to be the concepts you were meditating/contemplating on earlier that week (happened to me this week).
(04-18-2018, 03:51 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]...in January february, this year,  I got overwhelmed with work  and stopped meditating in the morning,  big mistake for me,  lol,  started lose sleep and juggle way too many things. I started meditating again a month ago, things calmed down a lot inside, and suddenly I noticed some really cute synchronicities, not looking for any, but it made me wonder if some of our possible guides are not like,  ok we'll send this frog some synchronicities to make her laugh.  I know I am a sap and it's certainly not a wise way to look at things, but it does amuse me, what the heck.   Smile

That's a good example of how these things can invite us to take the cues for how we orient our lives either inwardly or outwardly.  The synchronicities may appear outwardly, but do we look to them to "tell" us something, or do we use the opportunity to check in more deeply with self to see if something is up?  Ultimately, our deepest sense of meaning comes from deep within us, no?

Oh, and using them as an excuse to laugh may possibly be the wisest use for them, in my other-than-humble view.

(04-19-2018, 01:14 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]There's also something to be said of strong versus weaker/ambiguous synchronities; ie, seeing repeated numbers (I consider these weaker/ambiguous) versus going to work and randomly meeting a client who randomly ends up telling you that they wrote a philosophical/spiritual book exactly involving certain concepts that just happen to be the concepts you were meditating/contemplating on earlier that week (happened to me this week).

I had one earlier this week that I guess you would call a "stronger" synchronicity. Was walking to my car on the sidewalk, and I was looking down and stepped over a manhole cover with the words "SEWER" and my name imprinted below it.

Ra: [...] Picture, if you will, the increasing potential for learn/teaching. At some point a sign will be given to indicate the appropriateness or importance of that learn/teaching. The entity itself, in cooperation with the inner planes, creates *whatever signpost* is most understandable or noticeable to it.

These things will mean different things to different people.

Wherever you see meaning, the universe will communicate to you through that avenue. These words on the screen would be meaningless if you hadn't learned the letters, but you learned them, and saw meaning in them, so we use them to communicate with one another.

If you see meaning in some symbol, the universe will use that symbol to communicate with you. Infinite intelligence will manifest itself in whatever form you are able to receive it in.

I have noticed, personally, though that the more out of alignment with the universe I become the less subtle communication I am able to discern (less synchronicity). You could say, when I draw away from the creator, I become less able to see the instruments of communication (the signs/omens).

I often see materialists dismiss psychics as cold readers, but if they actually understood universal mechanisms, they would understand that cold reading (the symbols of the subtle beginning to be grossly manifest) are VERY interrelated with the subtle energies they are purporting to read.

In the same way, what we call "stage magic", ironically, actually requires the presence of some small amount of "real magic", believe it or not. Effective deception (which is what stage magic is) requires the presence of magical energy in order to distort the viewers ability to accurately perceive what is happening. I wish I could explain that better, but I assure you it is true. Real, powerful magic, on the other hand results in a radically new interpretation (belief we might say) of reality. Stage magic results in a very slight or minor misinterpretation of reality.