Bring4th

Full Version: Does someone have the ability to channel positive sources?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a mission here on earth and i have a hard time completing it without any channels. can someone help me with that?
(04-10-2018, 10:09 PM)SonOfAdonaiAndShaddai Wrote: [ -> ]I have a mission here on earth and i have a hard time completing it without any channels. can someone help me with that?

i have never done such a thing, but I'm interested in being a part of something like that.

Do you happen to be in the Midwest of USA?
(04-10-2018, 11:26 PM)Desynched Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2018, 10:09 PM)SonOfAdonaiAndShaddai Wrote: [ -> ]I have a mission here on earth and i have a hard time completing it without any channels. can someone help me with that?

i have never done such a thing, but I'm interested in being a part of something like that.

Do you happen to be in the Midwest of USA?

no sadly not but i would like to get to the us somehow, sadly no funds.
that's why i would like for someone to help me get to different countries.
Sometimes I talk with a positive being but it's not like channeling. I only get thought impressions. Though I did once channel God.
Or I think it was God. I did challenge it with my concept of the highest good and it passed.
I still have to get past trying to ask transient questions, because then negative beings can come in and manipulate.

So for me, it starts out pure but can become corrupted. I am still learning and believe I have found what may become a mentor
to help me build my gifts.