Bring4th

Full Version: Symptons of Channelling or Conditioning?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A statement from Jims Blog in relation to a Ra answer.. I wanted in other thread I had but hoping to get more insight by a separate thread.

"I always thought it was interesting that Ra said that they could offer no "conditioning" because of their "transmitting limitations". We never queried further to discover why these limitations kept them from offering conditioning. All other members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the One Infinite Creator offered some kind of conditioning to let the one serving as channel or instrument know that contact was being made with them. The conditioning could take many different forms: tongue moving up and down in the mouth, the mouth opening and closing slowly, tingling on the forehead or with the hair on the arms, heart beating faster, and so forth."

I have experienced especially the tongue moving up and down in the mouth, sometimes mouth opening and closing slowly. More in relation to conditioning only when meditating not channeling. Im curious on this how other have experienced this?  Both channeling and conditioning?   Is conditioning more to head area and channeling to throat area?