Bring4th

Full Version: A Dream..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, going to go right into it....
I had a dream, it started off as far as I can recall, I know I was practicing my kung fu. Soon after this we we're waiting for Sifu Micheal Casey to arrive on a plane, My pot dealer had a friend he was in contact with to pick him up.
There were some issues at some point, I was lying in bed with my dad, who died like 9 years ago.. it was 1:30 pm and it was pitch black outside.
Next thing I know I'm lying in my bed with my girlfriend, I have a massive hard on, pardon my lack of nicities, and she will not leave it alone! I ask and ask, but it's just not happening.. anyways, when THAT ends, all of a sudden I'm in my kitchen, with a few people, old old souls.. discussing truths about conciousness, and all sorts of things similar in nature to this. The ring leader was a woman, she wanted us to raise our hand if we beleived in what she was saying, or if you had some kind of similar input, most of what she was saying rang true to me in some way, I think she maybe asked 5-6 questions before all of a sudden, I'm in a conference room, They are discussing spirituality now.. They spoke of light, the light of Jesus, and how that such light is contained by boxes. This part is what I can't really remember, but they got very very in depth about these strange teachings, it was actually quite similar to some of the darker stuff carlos castaneda spoke of, but even more baziarre and.. just thinking about the room and those people is quite horrifying to me. I wish I could list all the details but my memory of it is shot.
Anyways, when that ended I was than in my basement, with all the lights out, sitting.. down comes my grandfather, so I think, but it's actually his father, than next comes my grandfather, they all say hi to me. Someone has just died I believe, my Dad, I think, and he was in some green light, they said, and they said my energy had been depleted, and that they were very worried about me, 2-4 of them were actually sitting on top of me, and it was making me feel realllly uncomfortable, They all seemed very concerned for me, and yet they didn't care about me at all. They wouldn't take their hands off my throat, It was sooo very horrible, I told them take your hands off my throat, I asked more and more assertivlely, Finally I told them I was going to leave if they wouldn't, that they were violating my free will. They we're kind of getting closer, it felt like they were doing circles around me, but they were just huddling closer to me, at least it looked that way physically.
I woke myself up with a technique I have used; putting my finger to my eye and opening it, in the dream and in real life at once.. anyways.
my throat is feeling more sick than it ever has.. and I have some reallllly deep disturbed feelings about the weird explanation they were giving me in that conferance room, I want to remember so bad.. but I feel like it will forever kept away from me.. Going to check out info on throat chakra and than try for some more sleep.. Had the feeling I HAD TO POST HERE a short while after I woke up.

Brittany

Hi, Biu.

The first thing I noticed about your dream was that you seemed to be jumping around quite a bit. You also seemed to be switching between physical, emotion and spiritual focuses. If you go by standard dream interpretation, this signifies you've had a lot of things on your mind lately, and possibly have been bouncing between them all without being able to put much focus on anything specific, or are perhaps wondering if you are putting to much time into one aspect of the mind/body/spirit complex and neglecting the others. Have you been finding yourself distracted, or overwhelmed by new ideas? If so, I would suggest taking some extra time to ground, meditate and find a focus...I of all people know it's hard to focus on one thing at a time, but forcing yourself to narrow your attention for a while might be helpful. I would also take inventory of each section of your complex. Are your emotional, spiritual and physical needs being met? If there is a deficit in one area, it might help to give that aspect a little extra attention for a while. Of course, this is just my interpretation. If it sounds wrong, please disregard it.

Also, that stuff at the end sounded like a classic negative greeting to me, though I'm NOT saying that's what it was. That's simply how I may have interpreted it if I'd had a similar dream. A lot of people on here will say that it's pretty much impossible to get psychic attacks in dreams. I personally do not believe this, as I feel that hitting you in your dreams, where you're more vulnerable and already somewhat ungrounded, would be a logical attack strategy. The thing to remember here is that if it WAS a negatively-influenced dream, this is nothing to panic about. It is just a catalyst- a little attempt to shake you up that can easily be remedied by sending out love and light and verifying that all is well. I feel that if negative attacks can be made in dreams, the most powerful weapon would be one of suggestion...a suggestion that you should feel afraid or angry or powerless. The good thing about suggestions is that they can always be ignored. You have plenty of protection, and about all the power they have is to give you a good scare.

Do you keep a dream journal? It might help to write down your dreams for a while and see if you detect any patterns. I believe that 98% of all dreams are simply communications from your higher self, and if you can figure out what it's saying it can help you in your life.

Hope any of this helps.
I appreciate any and all input, so thank you much.
I really did feel like they were STS beings, I feel like I came from an sts polarization and am trying to turn a new leaf here on earth. I don't know.. I felt like they cared about me being sts so much, for me, but they completely didn't care about the sto part of me.. I'm in the middle of an awkward break-up, there is a lot of stress, anger, attempted manipulation, mostly unknown.. just.. a general lack of respect and love as I see it. I'm on the fence, I can tell ya though.. I was VERY shaken up by this dream, my throat has been hurting ever since, it reminds me of another dream I had years ago, when I saw a shadow in a lucid dream, grabbed it, it electrocuted me and than I was VERY sick to my stomach, to the point of not being able to leave bed for a week.

Brittany

If the dream has left a physical imprint, it might be good to seek out a spiritual healer. The resulting emotions might have caused an energy blockage or something. As you can tell in many of the posts I make on this site, I, too, feel as if I spent at least some time on the STS side of the field, which gives me a rather confusing sense of connection to the entities I occasionally perceive to be in my presence. As far as I know, they could be thinking they're saving a lost soul. And of course, to lose a member would be to lose power, since power travels up the chain in STS. To them it would be much more convenient to keep people like us under their feet.

Of course, the emotional trauma you're experiencing right now could be playing a big part in your experience. I've realized over time that my own negative emotions have the tendency to manifest more phenomena than any negative entity. If you ignore your shadow self, it can become a very real and tangible adversary, practically developing its own consciousness until you give it some attention. Of course, embracing all parts of the self never hurts the situation in any case.

As I said, if it continues to bother you, its sounds like some time with a spiritual counselor and/or healer might be of benefit. I just had a healing the other day and it was astounding the difference it made.

Sending love your way.
wowwwwwww, so I just took another nap.. another INSANE dream, I was with my friend keenan, I was going to cook out with my gf at 3pm, but he picked me up for some reason, I had my computer with me, we drove around a little bit, Idk.. I got out of the car, and than I was in some weird asian massage parlor, I thought the place was walgreens, I needed to get somethiing, but the place transformed, anyways, I left my comp there, went in, realized it wasn;t where I needed to be, saw some weird naked guy on my way out.. I walked a ways, and than I was with keenan again in the car, we saw this amazing dog, well he stopped in front of a house to do an errand, and some guy was trying to get into the car preteniding to steal it or something, this dog, wad like a 10k dog.. seriously, we we're both amazed by it, and we both we're like.. wow.. if that guy's dog wasn't so amazing the car-jacking bum would have gotton his ass kicked.. anyways... we make it to his house.. and he get's sick.. for whatever reason he goes up to his bathroom and there I am.. and he is shitting like.. he took 30 laxatives.. he said he a frog egg.. something crazy done to it.. he's vegan in real life idk.. anyways.. he gets s*** all over, I'm sitting next to him laugihing.. it; doesn't bother me.. he's getting s*** on his face, on my hands.. lol.. anyways, after that happens we go downstairs again, and I tell him I get this vibe that a lot of love is going on in his house but also something a little weird, he says your intution told you that and I'm like well yeah kinda, but it's also just this feeling i had.. anyways, I start telling him about my relationship after I ask, and he is kinda going off on my gf, and I am defending her, telling him about all the good things she has done and what not.. he has been sober for years, but now he is thinking about buying vodka.. I went really in depth about all of this, and he started to crying and praising how deep the s*** was, he had done something that day that supposedly opened his emotions up really deeply, and he was impressed a lot by how open I was even though, I really wasn't emotionally open, just painfully truthful.. anyways.. around this time I noticed it's 3:07 pm and it's snowing and completely dark outside.. he's driving me home.. and I'm really put off by it.. as I pull into our house.. my sister is either parking or leaving I can't tell, we had a really warm goodbye where he told me to keep my chin up, and I was like.. I've gone through soooo much worse, you don't have to worry about me.. I walked into my house, wiped my feet of snow on a rug.. heard my mom talking, thought she was having a private yoga class, she wasn't she had a friend over I hadn't seen in yearssss.. I went downstairs woke up my girlfriend and we we're going to have the cookout we had planned for 3pm.. than I woke up after a few words with her.. and here I am typing now as she walks back into the room

fairyfarmgirl

This is the time increased dreaming, letting go, choosing, and coming online with new skills... the upgrade is continuing. Sore throats are on the up... I had one yesterday. I found chamomile tea helped made with blessed water and doses of echineaca (also used to conteract negative greetings). I have had my share lately as well. Nasty 2nd chakra sts imagry. Bleck!

The times that we are in are of greater choosing and polarization until we have had our fill and get off the karmic merry-go-round.

Something to consider is centering yourself and asking your Self what would be of assistance. If not your cup of tea--- a healer as Ahktu suggested would be in order. This type of stuff could get you stuck for years...

fairyfarmgirl
I had a strange crude but symbolic dream yesterday. I was on a bus which was stopped at a red light. Along side the bus came a female goat or cow or something, that had big udders. It walked a bit away from us and turned its backside to us and took a big dump (eww!). Then it turned back to face us and stood there with a very intelligent human looking grin/smirk on its face, as if we were sharing a joke. Then a nice-looking young couple came and sat on a bench right in front of the goat, holding hands and eating lunch. But their feet were in the mess that the goat had made, and I was thinking - don't they realize that they are stepping in filth? But they seemed oblivious to the mess they were in.
It seemed like an allegory of current Earth 3-D life...
With regard to the original post, I had some similar (not so deep, however) dreams back when I was into Castaneda. Like you in my dream I went down into the basement (which I believe to be symbolic of the dark side of our being) and saw a similar yellowish-green light that you described. Castaneda also talks about such light as being what you see when you are in your "double". Anyways, I saw myself asleep in the basement and went to merge myself (Castaneda mentions this maneuver) and felt an enormous jolt and loud vibration which apparently woke me up. But while I was "awake" I felt a cat jump on my bed (I have no cat) and a dark figure grab for my throat. Then I woke up for real! My conclusion was not to try this tricky maneuvers with your dark side unless you have some very good guidance. Since then I have limited myself to more positive dream work, such as Tibetan dream yoga (which matches well with Tibetan style of meditation by visualization).
As Akhtu said, a healer may help fix the jolt to your system. Or you can try to work with your positive side in your dreams for a while.
Is something that is stopping your expression, and 'strangling' you. Perhaps something to do with how you have conditioned yourself?

Orion dreams. See 44.11.

And always remember, the greatest protection is love.