Bring4th

Full Version: The Blessing and Healing Ritual
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,

This ritual was taught to me yesterday by a part of me who exists beyond the veil.  I have found it to be very potent, and would like to share it with you.

--
Lie down or sit down, close your eyes. Focus on God (Logos, Father) - he's always there, so focus on his presence.

Then, receive his Blessing. The Blessing is always available; you only need to choose to receive it, choose to welcome it as it's already there, flowing towards you. In my experience, to receive the Blessing takes less than a minute.

Then, stand up, and walk over to a window. Face the window and say:

"Dear Father, thank you for your Blessing. My consciousness is your consciousness; my will is your will; my flesh is your flesh. I want to be One with you."

Bow deeply, and lie down or sit down again, focus on God, and receive the Healing. (as with the Blessing, this means: be open to the Healing).

(I experienced this part of the process as a constant flow of dense energy pushing against me, somewhat like facing a strong wind, but not at the physical level. Not uncomfortable at all, but surprisingly palpable). This lasted about 15 minutes.

During the Healing, the appropriate response is to emotionally express (i.e., feel) gratitude to the Father.
--

I was told that this is one of the oldest rituals on Earth, far predating Christianity.
I love that.

Did the dense energy feel timeless, totally accepting, peaceful, and calming and totally non-judgmental to you?
Did you have the sense of how God feels?
I feel it within me rather than just pushing on me. Like it flows through me.
I'm not saying that's the only way to feel God. That's just me.
I like hearing how others experience that.
Indigo, I don't think it is the Creator's "personal" energy, but rather a dense energy of two particular types that performs some function inside; it feels purposeful/useful rather than warm and lovey. I've been doing this ritual almost daily now, and have had more opportunity to observe the experience in detail.

Both the Blessing and Healing parts feel like something dense flowing in. During the Blessing, it's pumping into the third eye. During the Healing, into a spot roughly halfway between the heart and throat chakra levels.

I'm still not sure what exactly the Blessing accomplishes, but it's clearly felt. I've noticed blockages bubble out during the Healing part. I've also noticed that unresolved emotional issues become more prominent and consciously present after a Healing - this provides a great opportunity to work through them, but I'm just mentioning it because it's not always a joyful impact on one's mood.

--

P.S. Also want to give a shout out to the user Cannon for his bringing a wonderful technique to my attention in https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=15360 . I haven't read the session but have been playing around with it. Try blessing yourself, your body, your emotional body, your mental body, the planet. I've had some wonderful results.
 thank you to the three of you  Heart

for me, for the last ten years at the end of my morning meditation,  I do what a kriya yoga t teacher once taught me, I brush my hands together at the level of the heart chakra then opens palms on each side of my torso and send love/light to my human family, my animal family, my tree/rock/plant family, my sky family, my planets family, all cosmos [ that's a lot of folks I know ]  then to Gaia cause I have such a huge crush on Gaia and it's like we hug, then to Creator, then I cry cause I am a sap.   Reading you Stranger, I guess it's perhaps akin to this wonderful blessing you do,  I see I gotta think of my body which sometimes I do send, but not at  all, all the the time,  ungrateful that I am    Shy

Anyway multi thanks Stanger that looks awesome..
I love also to allow the blessing of Creator to flow through me out to where it is needed. By blessing others through this, you are also blessed.
That way it can flow to where it's needed most.
(04-22-2018, 11:05 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Indigo, I don't think it is the Creator's "personal" energy, but rather a dense energy of two particular types that performs some function inside; it feels purposeful/useful rather than warm and lovey.  I've been doing this ritual almost daily now, and have had more opportunity to observe the experience in detail.

Both the Blessing and Healing parts feel like something dense flowing in.  During the Blessing, it's pumping into the third eye.  During the Healing, into a spot roughly halfway between the heart and throat chakra levels.

I'm still not sure what exactly the Blessing accomplishes, but it's clearly felt.  I've noticed blockages bubble out during the Healing part.  I've also noticed that unresolved emotional issues become more prominent and consciously present after a Healing - this provides a great opportunity to work through them, but I'm just mentioning it because it's not always a joyful impact on one's mood.

--

P.S. Also want to give a shout out to the user Cannon for his bringing a wonderful technique to my attention in https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=15360 .  I haven't read the session but have been playing around with it.  Try blessing yourself, your body, your emotional body, your mental body, the planet.  I've had some wonderful results.

Do you think in both our cases it could be intelligent energy? We are just maybe experiencing it differently?
(04-22-2018, 04:27 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ] thank you to the three of you  Heart

for me, for the last ten years at the end of my morning meditation,  I do what a kriya yoga t teacher once taught me,  I brush my hands together at the level of the heart chakra then opens palms on each side of my torso and send love/light to my human family, my animal family, my tree/rock/plant family, my sky family, my planets family, all cosmos [ that's a lot of folks I know ]  then to Gaia cause I have such a huge crush on Gaia and it's like we hug, then to Creator, then I cry cause I am a sap.   Reading you Stranger, I guess it's perhaps akin to this wonderful blessing you do,  I see I gotta think of my body which sometimes I do send, but not at  all, all the the time,  ungrateful that I am    Shy

Anyway multi thanks Stanger that looks awesome..

I totally understand your crush on Gaia.  She is radiant.

The ritual I described is about receiving, yours is about sending, so I think they accomplish different things.

Regarding sending, you can also try chanting the Gayatri Mantra while radiating your love towards whoever/whatever you choose.  The effects are potent.  I kept being told my guides to radiate when I was chanting, which at the time didn't make sense to me - then years later I read in one of Leadbeater's books (he was a clairvoyant) that when you chant the Gayatri, there is a convergence of light rays on whoever you're focusing on.
Hi Stranger,

Thank you for sharing your blessing and healing ritual. I've just done it and enjoyed it a lot.

The sensations I had during the blessing part were mostly of spatial energies moving around, kind of circulating around me, while I felt deeply relaxed.

As to the second/healing part, it was very different. At first, I felt a very strong circular energy appearing right in the middle of my heart. It was warm and of outward polarity. The strength of this energy was substantial and within a short space of time I ended up feeling a lot of pressure and eventually became breathless. To help the situation I quickly unified the emotions of resistance/lack of resistance as well as pressure / no pressure, which resulted in me relaxing more into the process. Soon the energy changed from being just circular to appear in the form of a vortex-like shape moving in the clockwise direction at a slow pace. This vortex eventually started growing larger and larger sweeping across other chakras (kind of radiating from the heart chakra). I had the same sensation of intense pressure in my throat chakra but once the vortex energy went across all of the chakras and encapsulated the whole me in its energy I felt no pressure of any sort, just an external energy moving slowly around... it was also accompanied by the feeling of great peace and balance.

So, thank you once again for sharing your ritual with all of us, and being the catalyst for this wonderful experience.

With love and light,
Joyful Soul Heart
Hi Flofrog,

Thank you for your post and comments about connecting with Mother Earth. I perfectly understand why you love so much connecting with Gaia. It's such a warming, loving and comforting feeling to be in her embrace.

I discovered a very interesting practice that you might enjoy doing as well.
At first, you focus your attention on your breathing and make sure that you do diaphragmatic breathing, meaning you let the air/energy flow from your nose all the way down so that you feel that your belly extends a lot. Once there you hold your breath for a bit and allow the air/energy just leave you effortlessly like your body is being emptied off air on its own volition. After you do it for a while, you will notice a significant difference in the quality of these two energies. The breathing in energy is the masculine energy of our Father Unity Consciousness and the breathing out is the feminine energy of our Mother Earth. Since I discovered this practice I just love to breathe. Every time when I become mindful of my own breath I tune into these energies to feel unconditional love. I also use this type of breathing to gain further insights into the interconnectivity and unity of these two types of energies, how they complement each other, etc. What is truly amazing is that we all have this amazing resource at our disposal with our every breath.

I hope you enjoy it.

With love and light,
Joyful Soul Heart
Welcome to the forums Joyful Soul. I like your technique of deep breathing.