Bring4th

Full Version: another book explains "Law of One" using top down approach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found the book "Ascension Papers" is very good, it explains "Law of One" in a language that is easy to understand. it is using top down approach. besides explain the oneness in book one, it also explained dimension and density in book two. another interesting book is "human owner's manual".

pasted their link below:

https://zingdad.com/images/downloads/the...ingdad.pdf

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/t...ers-book-2

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/a...ers-manual

details:

The Ascension Papers, Book 1

[Image: tap1.3packshot300w.png]
It looks like a book. It feels like a book. It even smells like a book!

But it isn't a book.

This... is an invitation! An invitation to step into the power of your divine, limitless self! To move into right relationship with all that you truly are, and therefore into right relationship with all of life. If you accept this invitation, then you'll be able to join in the co-creation of the most wondrous future reality imaginable... a whole new life in a whole new world in a grand, golden age! An age in which we all know that we are One with each other, One with Life, One with the planet and One with the Divine. An age in which we are all awakened to our true Creator-Nature.

We are the ones we have been waiting for!

So... what are you still waiting for?

The Ascension Papers is your invitation. Are you ready to accept it?
Could this be YOUR journey Home?

This is the life-changing book that has brought joy to the hearts of thousands of readers the world over. Fully revised and substantially re-written this much anticipated, much requested 3rd Edition operates at a whole higher frequency of consciousness than previous editions. And here it is now, available in beautifully bound paperback and in all the major e-book formats.

If you are ready for a shift in perspective, then this book WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Softcover or FREE E-Book?
The Ascension Papers is available to download for free in all major e-book formats and also in beautiful perfect-bound softcover. The choice is yours! Make your choice and get your copy below...
Free E-book Download
The 3rd edition of The Ascension Papers is available to download totally for free, in all three of the major e-book formats. Hover your mouse over each of the images below to discover which format is best for you. Right-click and select "save as" or "save link as" to download your e-book in your chosen format.

[Image: tap1_pdf.jpg] [Image: tap1_epub.jpg] [Image: tap1_mobi.jpg] [Image: tap1_zip.jpg]
Please feel free to contact me if you have difficulties with the download.

The Ascension Papers, Book 2

[Image: book2_300w.jpg]Book 2 of The Ascension Papers is now in progress! The first chapters are now available to read-as-I-write. Click on each chapter heading below to read the available chapters. Please sign up for my free newsletter to receive news and updates as new chapters (and new books!) are released.

Book 2 discussed what space, time densities and dimensions really are. These highly theoretical, metaphysical concepts are discusses in a way that is not only easily accessible and understandable but actually fun to read about. And more than that they resolve into understanding that are personally applicable in your understanding of your own life, your own place in the universe and your own spiritual growth and development.

If you have not yet read Book 1 of The Ascension Papers then I do recommend you read that first. I am delighted to announce that Book 1 is now available either in high-quality perfect-bound paperback or for download as a free e-book. Click here to download the e-book or to order a paperback copy.

[Image: ruler2.png]
The Ascension Papers, Book 2
Chapters
An Introduction to The Ascension Papers, Book 2
Chapter 1. – Dimensions, Densities, Space and Time
Chapter 1.1 Dimensions
Chapter 1.2 Densities
Chapter 1.3 Space & Time
Chapter 2. Who is 8?
Chapter 2.1 Story and Isness

A

Human Body
Owner's Manual

by

Arn “Zingdad” Allingham

Imagine the chaos if everyone on earth was suddenly given a brand new type of vehicle... some kind of flying car perhaps... but no one was given a single instruction as to how we should go about piloting these vehicles, how we should care for them, maintain them or repair them. 

Imagine there was no way to "get around" but to climb into your skycar and, by trial and error, figure it out. 

And to make matters worse, imagine the "experts" issued confusing and contradictory statements about the ownership of these sky-cars. Imagine these experts talked as if all skycars were identical and needed a one-size-fits-all approach when in reality each vehicle was truly one-of-a-kind and each had totally unique needs. Imagine that the "experts" didn't even notice that all skycars, including their own, were actually purpose built for the owner! Imagine they failed to even notice that every single skycar had a telepathic ability to read its owners mind and respond as best it could to the owners deepest desires.

Imagine all this and you begin to understand the confusing chaos that we live with in being "owners" of our human bodies. For this is exactly the situation!

And so, finally, help is at hand. I have decided to write A Human Body Owners' Manual. Of course this manual is for my body, not yours. It couldn't be for yours too because, as mentioned every single body is unique. But that said, I am 100% convinced you will find, as you read my manual that there are many things that are relevant to your situation too. And most crucially, I will be sharing with you how to find the details of your manual for yourself. Not that you will then need to write a book... but that you will then be in such close relationship with your body that you will always be able to find out what it needs in order to move as quickly as possible to optimal health and vitality.

Prepare yourself to be quite surprised and even shocked to discover what is "under the hood" of the human body and how it all really works. As you will see, none of this is understood either by science or conventional wisdom!

As is my custom, I will be releasing this book to read-as-I-write, chapter-by-chapter, here on my website. When the book is completed it will be thoroughly proof-read, edited, revised and then published in e-book and paperback. So please do understand that there will be small errors in this rough version below. But do enjoy it as it is for free. And please do feel free to leave me your comments, questions, thoughts and suggestions!

[Image: ruler2.png]
 Available Chapters

. Body-Spirit
. Introducing Llularth
. Shifting the Balance
. The Energy Balance (Part 1 - Sugar's Sticky Story)
. Your Burdens... and Your Body's Illnesses
Thank you for this. I had never heard of them before, or maybe I did. But I didn't know about this book.
I am like 42 pages into it, and am eating it up.
I always love hearing about the Law of One from another perspective.
I too am working on another book from another perspective, though it won't be as detailed.
I need to get better at channeling the being I'm working with.
When he mentions the zero-point field on page 72, I realized that I am sensitive to that I believe. I could feel the infinite energy flow around and through me. I am working on sending love to myself so that I can feel it. And also sending love to other beings. But this one made me think. That what if we could really manifest out of the infinite field. How hard would that be to do?
The Field also produces a ringing in my ears.
(04-14-2018, 07:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]When he mentions the zero-point field on page 72, I realized that I am sensitive to that I believe. I could feel the infinite energy flow around and through me. I am working on sending love to myself so that I can feel it. And also sending love to other beings. But this one made me think. That what if we could really manifest out of the infinite field. How hard would that be to do?
The Field also produces a ringing in my ears.
Wow, that's great.

I read book two a few times, that gives me a better understanding of what's dimension, what is density, and what is 5th dimension, etc.

Originally i don't plan to read book one. I used to think after reading "Law of One", there's no need to read another book about oneness. I ordered a hard-copy of book one just as a way to show appreciation (for book two)

yesterday I received the hard-copy of book one and read a few pages. I realized this book covered a lot of things that  I wasn't aware of . so started reading. I think I am only at page 60 something, but yes, resonate with knowledge in this book can definitely improve our consciousness level,  I also have some experience, but not as strong as you. :-)

besides book mentioned above, this article on his website is also very good. after reading this article, i got a feeling "finally I got the answer" and find the peace.
https://zingdad.com/about/the-three-type...ening-soul

I got this zingdad's website because someone recommended it in llresearch forum before. I really appreciate that person, opened a new door for me :-)
I will look into Book 2 when I finish the first. His site said that he's still working on the 2nd one.

The Field can be uncomfortable. I am settling into a state where I feel like I could consciously become one with it. But in raising my vibration through this being it meets resistance in my own field where there are blockages. It's like my body is transforming to become lighter and higher vibration, but there is painful resistance that I can physically feel in body aches. It's also pretty dense around my skull.

Instead of trying to do something now, I am working on being, and resting at the ground state of where the Field holds me. So not doing much of anything except learn/teaching right now. Now I get to rest in the energy instead of trying to maintain a state.

I appreciate you sharing.
(04-14-2018, 08:54 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate you sharing.

You are welcome, and thanks to the person who recommended this book in other thread and this forum as well, so all of us have chance to read this book.
For everyone's info only, this is the email received a few weeks ago, the book author (Zingdad/Arn) is coming to USA.

Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 11:48:17 a.m. EDT
Subject: Adamu events! Zingdad coming to the USA! And so much more...
1. Adamu's forthcoming series of LIVE EVENTS!

Many of you will already have heard the news about the series of live events that I will be hosting with Adamu appearing live (through me, obviously) to tell The Great Story.

Adamu is calling these events "Bonfire Convocations". Because they will happen outside, under the stars, around a bonfire. And they will be a meeting of masters. A convocation. Because Adamu will be calling forth the Master from within each of the attendees to not only tell The Great Story but also to learn from, and have discussions with, your Inner Master.

What will be happening is not at all just "story time". It is a mutual healing, learning, growing opportunity for all attendees. 

In order to explain all of this, Adamu asked me to produce a little video in which I talk some more about the event, in which I tell you about Bonfire Convocations as they used to occur in Lyra. And, most importantly, in which I allow Adamu also to speak through me to offer his own version of the invitation. 

So I have updated the webpage that deals with this subject to also include this new video. If you enjoy Adamu's work, please do go to the webpage and please do have a look at the video. Discover whether this invitation is FOR YOU or not!

You can find that webpage here:

https://zingdad.com/abc 

2. I'm coming to the USA!

For some time now I have been receiving urgent promptings from my own divine guidance that it is time for me to begin "spreading my wings" a little. Time to travel. Time to get out into the rest of the world and meet people where they are. Time to offer workshops, seminars and healing, right there where people live, rather than always expecting them to come all the way to South Africa to be with me.
Then, two of my dearest friends, who happen to live in Los Angeles, decided to get married. And decided to ask me to officiate their wedding too!

So... apparently it is time! Apparently I am "hitting the road"!

I'm not QUITE ready to begin advertising these events, though. I'm still in the planning stages. I'm anticipating offering workshops in which I teach either of the following two classes:

1. How to do Soul Re-Integration - how to heal yourself and how to become a Soul Re-Integration Practitioner

2. How to master reality creation - how to take true ownership of your life and begin experiencing what you are creating for yourself and for your life

But first, before I can begin to advertise this... what I am looking for are the perfect venues to host these events. On my first visit I plan to run events in LA, New York and Hawaii. And then, next year I plan to do the same thing in Europe. And, who knows where else after that. 

If you think you might have a venue for me, please read this blog post and then contact me:

https://zingdad.com/blog/226-i-m-coming-to-the-usa

3. Uncoupling

After all that exciting news... I'm afraid I have some sad news to share. My life-partner, Lisa, and I have uncoupled. Since I have spoken so much of her in my writings, and since she and I have become sort of  "part of the family" for many of you, I thought to share the news with you. 

Please read about this here:

https://zingdad.com/blog/224-uncoupling

4. QFZ: My Safety in South Africa

A situation in South Africa has been receiving some coverage in international news recently. Reportedly there are a lot of murders of farm folk happening in this country. Since I live on a farm, a number of you have emailed me with messages of care and concern. And even offers for me to come and stay, should I should ever need that!

So I have decided to turn one of those very kind messages into a, "Questions For Zingdad" (QFZ) post in which I answer it as best I can and share that question and answer as a blog post.

I think you will find my answer has broader applicability than only my situation right now:

https://zingdad.com/blog/222-qfz-my-safety-in-south-africa

5. QFZ: Adamu mentioned the "Big Bang"

I have another "Questions For Zingdad" item that I also wished to share with you.

Over the years I have occasionally received the odd query (or complaint) from readers who have taken issue with something that Adamu has said. They hold a perspective that differs from his. They (obviously) believe that they are right and that what he has said is wrong. And that this proves him to be fallible, non-believeable or deceptive. Or perhaps that I am channelling him incorrectly. Or something along those lines. 

So, on the latest occasion, when I received a query disputing Adamu's use of the term "the Big Bang", I decided to share this question (and my response) as a QFZ in the hopes that this will help others who have such qualms in the future. 

I think you will, however, find it interesting and useful even if you have no such issues yourself. Find that article here:

https://zingdad.com/blog/225-qfz-adamu-mentioned-the-big-bang 

6. Full Expression

I had a very short, very sweet and highly thought-provoking, illuminating conversation with my Inner-Self recently. 

I'm quite sure YOUR Inner-Self would want to say something similar to you! Please read this and see if you can feel any truth bells ringing for you:

https://zingdad.com/blog/223-full-expression

7. Speaking in Tongues

The Ascension Papers is, in addition to German, French, Spanish and Norwegian, now ALSO available in Finnish!

My deepest gratitude goes out to Kauko Luukkonen who carefully and lovingly did the amazing work of translating this text into Finnish. He did this work for free, as a pure gift of love. My heart overflows with gratitude!

The Finnish version is available to download for free from here:

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/astu-taivaaseen-1-kirja-free-e-book-in-finnish

Next

I will be taking a long holiday for most of the month of April. My first real holiday in more than a decade. But it is my nature that I am always open to ideas and inspirations and so I hope to return brimming with new stuff to share. 

Please do be aware, however, that if you do try to reach me in April I might take a little longer than normal to respond as I will most certainly not be attached to my laptop 24/7!

With love,
Arn "Zingdad" Allingham

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zingdad.com
PO Box 2100
KNYSNA 6570
zingdad@zingdad.com

[Image: mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fx186.img.ca.d.send...xE4lag--~C]
[Image: mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fx186.img.ca.d.send...jzRWZg--~C]
[Image: mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fx186.img.ca.d.send...xlA7kA--~C]
[Image: mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fx186.img.ca.d.send...r7x6yQ--~C] [/font]

This email was sent to thomas_taohe@yahoo.com

You are receiving this newsletter because you signed up for it at Zingdad.com

I will tell you the Ascension Papers Book 1 PDF puts out a lot of energy that's great, and very strong. I like it. I learned to just rest in the energy rather than trying to hold a state.
thank you. yes, this book has very strong energy. I am still reading last chapter, but it already strong affect me. Qi moved my body several times, help me remove the energy blockage.
I guess when i am reading the book, it helped me removed some "emotional" blockage, now it is moving physical blockage and/or blockage in all chakrars/bodies
I was rather taken with this text (for a time) after it was presented earlier on one of these forums.  I especially liked the description of time/space as a sort of banner which flows from one, recording all one's experiences.  In the time/space zone, then, one can hop from this time to that time to see what happened.  It reminds me of editing audio where you have the sound wave pattern depicted and can, so to speak, drop the needle anywhere you like along the time code and listen in.

I found, however, the cogency of the text decreased as it explained higher and higher densities.  In some places the description felt to me a bit forced.  Regardless, for someone interested in this sort of thing, I'd say it's surely worth a squint if you want to read a complementary description of the "higher spaces," if you will.

If I remember correctly, the guy goes on to sell private sessions of some sort he says will benefit you.  Personally, I didn't find that stuff compelling.

Oh, and a comment about the energy coming off the "page."  Where I live, we've had a long series of folks come and go who had powerful energies, but not so powerful ethics.  This is not to disparage old Zingdaddy in particular.  I'm just saying that the energy can be there with or without clean morals and ethics, it turns out.  You might want to dig into it a bit from that perspective just know what-all you might be letting into your energy field.

I finished reading book one, and I can feel many energy blockage are releaed.
So now when I am sitting/meditating, Qi/energy is moving my body, to cure my back and neck problem.

i started reading next book , "Create Yourself, create yourself life", basically change victim-consciousness to creator-consciousness.
https://zingdad.com/publications/books/c...-your-life

this is very similar to "Living the Law of One".

It's been six years since I began to study "Law of One" material, and read a lot of other books to understand the teaching. now, finally I feel the "theoretical learning journey" comes to an end, and "apply/practicing Law of One" journey started. :-)