Bring4th

Full Version: Beginning of third density and super volcanoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a favor to ask: Can someone please summarize what is spoken of about the beginnings of third density on Earth? I have some (possibly) relevant information to share.

I just finished watching a great documentary on super volcanoes (http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/supervolcanoes/). A super volcano is truly epic in size. On the order of a few hundred times more massive than the Mt. Saint Helen's eruption in 1980. They are so large that they completely change the climate of the entire planet. Anyways- Around the thirty minute marker of this documentary, scientists explain that the last known super volcano happened around Sumatra, approximately 74,000 years ago. At that time, it created a "bottle neck" in the history of our human population (it was large, then cut down to almost nothing with the eruption, and now large again). The species was nearly extinct in those times. But what struck me was the timeframe stated. In relation to the L/L material, this would be right around if not at the start of third density.

Can someone please fill the gaps with any relevant quotes, speculation or calculations? I offer the topic for your consideration and discussion.

L&L, Lavazza
(09-08-2010, 08:28 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I have a favor to ask: Can someone please summarize what is spoken of about the beginnings of third density on Earth? I have some (possibly) relevant information to share.

I just finished watching a great documentary on super volcanoes (http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/supervolcanoes/). A super volcano is truly epic in size. On the order of a few hundred times more massive than the Mt. Saint Helen's eruption in 1980. They are so large that they completely change the climate of the entire planet. Anyways- Around the thirty minute marker of this documentary, scientists explain that the last known super volcano happened around Sumatra, approximately 74,000 years ago. At that time, it created a "bottle neck" in the history of our human population (it was large, then cut down to almost nothing with the eruption, and now large again). The species was nearly extinct in those times. But what struck me was the timeframe stated. In relation to the L/L material, this would be right around if not at the start of third density.

Can someone please fill the gaps with any relevant quotes, speculation or calculations? I offer the topic for your consideration and discussion.

L&L, Lavazza

Hi Lavazza,

I am familiar with the event and the timeframe. There are several relevant quotes about the start of 3D. Here is a post I made referring to the bottleneck. You may want to read the entire thread, because (part of it) it deals with evolution on Earth in some detail.

I'll point you to some other quotes when I have more time to investigate.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
Thanks 3D, I'll happily do that. It seems a lot of the things I'm becoming interested in lately was discussed here about a year ago. Without previewing the other thread yet myself- do you think that is a better place to carry the discussion, or is it standalone enough to have it's own thread (here)?
(09-09-2010, 11:35 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks 3D, I'll happily do that. It seems a lot of the things I'm becoming interested in lately was discussed here about a year ago. Without previewing the other thread yet myself- do you think that is a better place to carry the discussion, or is it standalone enough to have it's own thread (here)?

It really depends on where eyou want to go with the discussion. There are a number of possibly relavent quotes that I'd rather not duplicate. Please take a look, and then you decide which is best.

3D Sunset