Bring4th

Full Version: Is the universe really expanding???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure you've heard that scientists believe the universe is expanding. This is also mentioned in many religious docs. I'm wondering, is this actually the case, or is this also an illusion? I'm theorizing what is actually happening, is that our consciousness is moving outward in all directions from a single point along time/space.. This creates the illusion of "Time". As our consciousness moves out, it appears to us that other points in the cosmos are also moving out, but in reality, that point already exists and that our consciousness is just at a different vantage point.
Well, Bashar says that movement is an illusion. We experience movement because of shifting through billions of static parallel realities per second.
But it's probably a lot more than that since we have femtosecond lasers.

Creator is expanding infinitely fast. That's the only thing that's real because it is Infinite Intelligence. Reality is all really a Thought.

Of course, all of this is conjecture. So take it or leave it.
(04-17-2018, 06:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Bashar says that movement is an illusion. We experience movement because of shifting through billions of static parallel realities per second.

Creator is expanding infinitely fast. That's the only thing that's real because it is Infinite Intelligence. Reality is all really a Thought.

Creator is expanding? Is he Creating more realities? I thought past, present, and future already exist?
My husband is a physicist and he explains that when you really look into the science of the genesis of the universe, not as many things are known for sure as is made out in popular science.

The information we can gather is only from the "observable universe" - all matter whose light has had time to reach Earth. There are schools of thought who think that the universe may indeed be infinite. Also it is the mainstream that the universe is not expanding away from a central point in space, but if you imagine a grid, that the expanse is occurring as a stretching of the grid. So in a way the expansion is happening to all points in space.

As for your theory, I tend to agree that perhaps the universe is going through the "out" phase of the one big breath of creation, and yet the Creator is infinite, so is there really an end to it all when seen from the viewpoint of 3D linear time? I would say probably not.
There are two valid perspectives on time: 1) the flow of time, 2) simultaneity. The Logos has access to both of these. Within simultaneity, it all exists - but only because it "had been" created, as perceived within the flow-of-time perspective.

Think of an old-school vinyl record. You can play the notes one after another, just as we do when we experience the flow of moments in time. What if you could also hear all the notes simultaneously, just by looking at the whole record -- and be able to make out each one? We can't do this - but the Logos can take both perspectives.

My personal guess is that Creation consists of time slices, one Planck time apart from each other. Each slice has a complete static "snapshot" of the Universe at that moment. (As an aside, this also resolves Xeno's Paradox: if to travel any distance you first have to travel half of that distance, and then the other half - and to travel each half, you first need to travel half of that - and so forth, ad infinitum - it should therefore take an infinite amount of time to travel any distance, but it doesn't - why?. The paradox is resolved if distance is quantized, and the number of points between any two is not infinite but finite).

Whatever each slice consists of has been co-created by all the entities who experienced that slice, and made their choices of action, thought and feeling in that slice. So, without us doing what we are doing now, this thread on this forum would not exist. We've created it - but, unbeknownst to us, from the Creator's perspective we created it simultaneously with all the actions that we have taken/will take/are taking place in every other slice of time.

Anyway, from the perspective of simultaneity, everything 'already' exists; but from flow-of-time, it continues to be created. Both are true.
(04-17-2018, 08:40 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2018, 06:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Bashar says that movement is an illusion. We experience movement because of shifting through billions of static parallel realities per second.

Creator is expanding? Is he Creating more realities?  I thought past, present, and future already exist?

My understanding is that as we experience things, so does Creator. As we expand, since we are Creator too, Creator expands.

But I could be wrong.
(04-17-2018, 09:28 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]The information we can gather is only from the "observable universe" - all matter whose light has had time to reach Earth. There are schools of thought who think that the universe may indeed be infinite. Also it is the mainstream that the universe is not expanding away from a central point in space, but if you imagine a grid, that the expanse is occurring as a stretching of the grid. So in a way the expansion is happening to all points in space.

Thanks for your input, its very interesting. I'm pretty sure mainstream scientists all agree that the universe is expanding from a single. Astronomers observe stars moving away thru the redshift effect, which would still probably be true in the stretching of the grid that you mentioned. The smoking gun, though, is the electromagnetic waves stemming from a central point in the sky.

(04-17-2018, 09:28 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]There are two valid perspectives on time: 1) the flow of time, 2) simultaneity. The Logos has access to both of these. Within simultaneity, it all exists - but only because it "had been" created, as perceived within the flow-of-time perspective.

Think of an old-school vinyl record. You can play the notes one after another, just as we do when we experience the flow of moments in time. What if you could also hear all the notes simultaneously, just by looking at the whole record -- and be able to make out each one? We can't do this - but the Logos can take both perspectives.

My personal guess is that Creation consists of time slices, one Planck time apart from each other. Each slice has a complete static "snapshot" of the Universe at that moment. (As an aside, this also resolves Xeno's Paradox: if to travel any distance you first have to travel half of that distance, and then the other half - and to travel each half, you first need to travel half of that - and so forth, ad infinitum - it should therefore take an infinite amount of time to travel any distance, but it doesn't - why?. The paradox is resolved if distance is quantized, and the number of points between any two is not infinite but finite).

Whatever each slice consists of has been co-created by all the entities who experienced that slice, and made their choices of action, thought and feeling in that slice. So, without us doing what we are doing now, this thread on this forum would not exist. We've created it - but, unbeknownst to us, from the Creator's perspective we created it simultaneously with all the actions that we have taken/will take/are taking place in every other slice of time.

Anyway, from the perspective of simultaneity, everything 'already' exists; but from flow-of-time, it continues to be created. Both are true.

I imagine time as consecutive frames/slices of realities as you eluded to. Our consciousness is probably speeding through time at the speed of light, which is why scientists think we cannot go faster than th speed of light. Based off what i read, mainly from souls describing it under hypnosis, it seems like past,present, future exists at one time, but then there is a constant fluctuation due to each entity constantly co-creating realities. I think this is very similar to what you are saying.

If you ever watch Brian Greene's the elegant universe and string theory, his ideas on time are similar to what we've stated.. of course, he doesnt talk about souls co-creating
Q'uo talks once about Creator's ever-increasing pleasure and agony.

I have a book by Brian Greene somewhere. He talks about p-Branes which are like universes from what I remember.
Through a little bit of mental gymnastics it could also be seen that the universe is shrinking. Instead of looking at the universe as this limitless expanding sphere, you can look at it as a sphere of set size in which all the created masses are shrinking away from eachother. I like this view because it seems nice and manageable. Instead of infinity, you just have an infinitely deep "one".

It's basically arbitrary though.
(04-17-2018, 10:22 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]If you ever watch Brian Greene's the elegant universe and string theory, his ideas on time are similar to what we've stated.. of course, he doesnt talk about souls co-creating

You might also enjoy Thomas Campbell's "My Big TOE" https://www.my-big-toe.com/
(04-17-2018, 11:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo talks once about Creator's ever-increasing pleasure and agony.

I have a book by Brian Greene somewhere. He talks about p-Branes which are like universes from what I remember.

Pleasure and agony from what?

One description i've heard about "Time" from several people, is that time is like a "Circle". What the heck does that mean?
(04-18-2018, 12:41 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2018, 11:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo talks once about Creator's ever-increasing pleasure and agony.

One description i've heard about "Time" from several people, is that time is like a "Circle".  What the heck does that mean?

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...6_1214.pdf

There needed to be one who wished to sacrifice an incarnation to the
ever-increasing pleasure and agony of the Creator
(04-18-2018, 12:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2018, 12:41 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]

One description i've heard about "Time" from several people, is that time is like a "Circle".  What the heck does that mean?

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...6_1214.pdf

There needed to be one who wished to sacrifice an incarnation to the
ever-increasing pleasure and agony of the Creator

this is great thank you. I love reading channelings on Jesus
(04-18-2018, 12:41 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]One description i've heard about "Time" from several people, is that time is like a "Circle".  What the heck does that mean?

Some time ago I sat in very deep meditation (a little chemically assisted) and my intention was to understand the very essence of my consciousness, what is it exactly. To my surprise, at the peak of this experience, I got the strong sense that I am time itself.

I know now that there must be a very strong link between consciousness and time, but I'm not sure of what that is exactly. Maybe consciousness is as you say, a sort of movement along a line of light that creates the illusion of time:

(04-18-2018, 12:41 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]our consciousness is moving outward in all directions from a single point along time/space.. This creates the illusion of "Time".

But then what does Ra mean when they say that sixth density beings exist outside of time?

This was such a foundational experience for me that I'll probably keep looking for answers my entire life.
Well, Ra also said in higher densities little work is done in consciousness.
(04-18-2018, 09:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Ra also said in higher densities little work is done in consciousness.

That's a really interesting connection - you wouldn't happen to know what quote in the Ra material that was given in?
(04-18-2018, 08:23 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Some time ago I sat in very deep meditation (a little chemically assisted) and my intention was to understand the very essence of my consciousness, what is it exactly. To my surprise, at the peak of this experience, I got the strong sense that I am time itself.

I know now that there must be a very strong link between consciousness and time, but I'm not sure of what that is exactly. Maybe consciousness is as you say, a sort of movement along a line of light that creates the illusion of time:

Can I ask what you took? Wink

Well, i hypothesize that consciousness moves through reality frame by frame at the speed of light, creating the illusion of time. Maybe thats what you feel?

I like to smoke some mary jane from time to time (approximately every 24 hrs) I always feel a heightened sense of telepathic awareness. Do you experience the same?

(04-18-2018, 08:23 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]But then what does Ra mean when they say that sixth density beings exist outside of time?

This was such a foundational experience for me that I'll probably keep looking for answers my entire life.

I'm assuming that Ra can observe each frame of reality, along with all consciousness moving through every frame. I think Ra sits in time/space and not space/time. He mentioned that he was looking for people to transmit the Ra material by sifting through time/space, instead of looking for people in a particular space/time nexus

Mind bending, huh? Wink

In my original post, i am suggesting that all frames of reality are moving outward from a single point, and all consciousness is moving out, too. So when we observe the universe, it appears stars are moving away and universe is expanding, but in reality, our consciousness is speeding through each reality, so our frame of reference changes and the expansion of the universe is just an illusion
this would seem to link to Einstein once saying if you leave the Earth and go far enough, and fast enough, and come back to Earth you will come in a time before the time you left as time is curved..

as a matter of fact I remember reading years ago in the fun books of Conversation with God an answer to the question of time and incarnations as this :
Time is not linear, you should rather look at all your incarnations as little slits of paper taped to a rod and you look at the rod from one extremity and see all your incarnations as the taped papers all at once. Which links us to the simultaneity that Stranger, brilliantly I think, brought up Wink
(04-18-2018, 09:46 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2018, 09:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Ra also said in higher densities little work is done in consciousness.

That's a really interesting connection - you wouldn't happen to know what quote in the Ra material that was given in?

48.6 Questioner: Thank you. That cleared it up very well. A very important point. Can you tell me how positive and negative polarizations in fourth and fifth density are used to cause work in consciousness?

Ra: I am Ra. There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in fifth densities compared to the work done in third density. The work that is accomplished in positive fourth is that work whereby the positive social memory complex, having, through slow stages, harmoniously integrated itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their aid. Thus their service is their work and through this dynamic between the societal self and the other-self which is the object of love, greater and greater intensities of understanding or compassion are attained. This intensity continues until the appropriate intensity of the light may be welcomed. This is fourth-density harvest.

Within fourth-density positive there are minor amounts of catalyst of a spiritual and mental complex distortion. This occurs during the process of harmonizing to the extent of forming the social memory complex. This causes some small catalyst and work to occur, but the great work of fourth density lies in the contact betwixt the societal self and less polarized other-self.

In fourth-density negative much work is accomplished during the fighting for position which precedes the period of the social memory complex. There are opportunities to polarize negatively by control of other-selves. During the social memory complex period of fourth-density negative the situation is the same. The work takes place through the societal reaching out to less polarized other-self in order to aid in negative polarization.

In fifth-density positive and negative the concept of work done through a potential difference is not particularly helpful as fifth-density entities are, again, intensifying rather than potentiating.

In positive, the fifth-density complex uses sixth-density teach/learners to study the more illuminated understandings of unity thus becoming more and more wise. Fifth-density positive social memory complexes often will choose to divide their service to others in two ways: first, the beaming of light to creation; second, the sending of groups to be of aid as instruments of light such as those whom you’re familiar with through channels.

In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves.
(04-19-2018, 03:46 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2018, 09:46 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]

48.6 Questioner: Thank you. That cleared it up very well. A very important point. Can you tell me how positive and negative polarizations in fourth and fifth density are used to cause work in consciousness?

Ra: I am Ra. There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in fifth densities compared to the work done in third density. The work that is accomplished in positive fourth is that work whereby the positive social memory complex, having, through slow stages, harmoniously integrated itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their aid. Thus their service is their work and through this dynamic between the societal self and the other-self which is the object of love, greater and greater intensities of understanding or compassion are attained. This intensity continues until the appropriate intensity of the light may be welcomed. This is fourth-density harvest.

Within fourth-density positive there are minor amounts of catalyst of a spiritual and mental complex distortion. This occurs during the process of harmonizing to the extent of forming the social memory complex. This causes some small catalyst and work to occur, but the great work of fourth density lies in the contact betwixt the societal self and less polarized other-self.

In fourth-density negative much work is accomplished during the fighting for position which precedes the period of the social memory complex. There are opportunities to polarize negatively by control of other-selves. During the social memory complex period of fourth-density negative the situation is the same. The work takes place through the societal reaching out to less polarized other-self in order to aid in negative polarization.

In fifth-density positive and negative the concept of work done through a potential difference is not particularly helpful as fifth-density entities are, again, intensifying rather than potentiating.

In positive, the fifth-density complex uses sixth-density teach/learners to study the more illuminated understandings of unity thus becoming more and more wise. Fifth-density positive social memory complexes often will choose to divide their service to others in two ways: first, the beaming of light to creation; second, the sending of groups to be of aid as instruments of light such as those whom you’re familiar with through channels.

In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves.

Ok I'm not sure how you interpret this, but my understanding is that 4th and 5th don't spend nearly as much time thinking, catalysts are much fewer, and more time helping
(04-18-2018, 09:49 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask what you took? Wink

I like to smoke some mary jane from time to time (approximately every 24 hrs)  I always feel a heightened sense of telepathic awareness.  Do you experience the same?

Yes, I had taken a little MJ myself. Actually it's quite potent for me, it would sometimes give me waking REM, so I've stopped it now. I'm not sure about telepathic awareness (how do you define that?), I have in the past received "transmissions", but I'm always left worrying if they were from a reliable source, so they haven't been overally valuable to me on my path.

(04-18-2018, 09:49 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i hypothesize that consciousness moves through reality frame by frame at the speed of light, creating the illusion of time.  Maybe thats what you feel?

So are you saying that all frames of reality are created and as we move through it the illusion of time is generated?

It felt more like my consciousness is itself a field of time, kind of how I am also a point of reference in space and the velocity of all moving objects can be calculated with me as the stationary central object. I would explain it by saying I have access to my own reference of time in relation to the sub-Logos, to which my consciousness evolves by speeding up, allowing it to utilise more information. This could allow for a denser personal possibility/probability vortex as the choices of new ideas and new behaviors are exponentially increased. So maybe this is the observable effect in time/space. But yeah, this is all wild speculation.

Actually I remember reading somewhere that Carla R. got her IQ tested when she was young and it was 200 or another ridiculously high number, so not sure if there is a connection there.

(04-18-2018, 09:49 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming that Ra can observe each frame of reality, along with all consciousness moving through every frame.  I think Ra sits in time/space and not space/time.  He mentioned that he was looking for people to transmit the Ra material by sifting through time/space, instead of looking for people in a particular space/time nexus

Mind bending, huh? Wink

Yes, totally mind-bending stuff! I'm not sure if that means Ra can immerse themselves completely in time/space while in a body in space/time, like ultimate envisioning, or if their consciousness resides outside of the limits of both time and space.

(04-18-2018, 09:49 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]In my original post, i am suggesting that all frames of reality are moving outward from a single point, and all consciousness is moving out, too. So when we observe the universe, it appears stars are moving away and universe is expanding, but in reality, our consciousness is speeding through each reality, so our frame of reference changes and the expansion of the universe is just an illusion

Yes I really like the idea of MangusKhan, the universe is not so much expanding, but increasing in resolution, so that if one had a bird's-eye view of the infinite boundaries, they would have to zoom in more and more in order to view Earth.
(04-19-2018, 08:45 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I had taken a little MJ myself. Actually it's quite potent for me, it would sometimes give me waking REM, so I've stopped it now. I'm not sure about telepathic awareness (how do you define that?), I have in the past received "transmissions", but I'm always left worrying if they were from a reliable source, so they haven't been overally valuable to me on my path.

When i'm high, i'm aware of more information streaming in. If i have a question about something i get an immediate answer. For example, i was wondering how aliens are aware of their surroundings when they fly in their ships. Then i suddenly got this message that the ship is supplying navigational information to the occupants via telepathy, and aliens control the ships the same way. There are no controls, everything is done by thought. When i'm watching a TV show, I quite often see the twist or the ending before it happens. I'm sure half the info i receive is from negative entities, because it always makes me paranoid. I'm just curious how MJ impacts a person.

(04-19-2018, 08:45 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]So are you saying that all frames of reality are created and as we move through it the illusion of time is generated?

Yesss =)

(04-19-2018, 08:45 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]It felt more like my consciousness is itself a field of time, kind of how I am also a point of reference in space and the velocity of all moving objects can be calculated with me as the stationary central object. I would explain it by saying I have access to my own reference of time in relation to the sub-Logos, to which my consciousness evolves by speeding up, allowing it to utilise more information. This could allow for a denser personal possibility/probability vortex as the choices of new ideas and new behaviors are exponentially increased. So maybe this is the observable effect in time/space. But yeah, this is all wild speculation.

Well, essentially everything has some consciousness, so i would think time has some consciousness? I heard somewhere that time is not speeding up, its getting thinner. This has always intrigued me, because i remember when i was younger, it felt that an entire year took a long time... Now, it feels like years are just swooshing by.

(04-19-2018, 08:45 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, totally mind-bending stuff! I'm not sure if that means Ra can immerse themselves completely in time/space while in a body in space/time, like ultimate envisioning, or if their consciousness resides outside of the limits of both time and space.

What do you mean by immersing in time/space? My understanding is that Ra sits on the heels of time/space. I'm imagining a river (water representing contiguous frames of space, the current representing the arrow of time) and there are consciousness swimming up and down the river. Ra would be on the shores and can watch and observe everyone. When he needs a body for space/time, he will manifest a thought form body in a particular space/time and control it from time/space

(04-19-2018, 08:45 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I really like the idea of MangusKhan, the universe is not so much expanding, but increasing in resolution, so that if one had a bird's-eye view of the infinite boundaries, they would have to zoom in more and more in order to view Earth.

Interesting - so are you saying if you have 2 frames of space at points A and D, it increases in resolution by adding points B,C ??
(04-20-2018, 06:30 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2018, 08:45 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]So are you saying that all frames of reality are created and as we move through it the illusion of time is generated?

Yesss =)

Exactly.
(04-20-2018, 06:30 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]When i'm high, i'm aware of more information streaming in.  If i have a question about something i get an immediate answer.  For example, i was wondering how aliens are aware of their surroundings when they fly in their ships.  Then i suddenly got this message that the ship is supplying navigational information to the occupants via telepathy, and aliens control the ships the same way.  There are no controls, everything is done by thought.  When i'm watching a TV show, I quite often see the twist or the ending before it happens. I'm sure half the info i receive is from negative entities, because it always makes me paranoid.  I'm just curious how MJ impacts a person.

I see, so you are saying you have heightened intuition. For me it expanded my awareness so that I could see my energy body in my mind's eye. I suppose that's another form of intuition. Did you mean you get paranoid about the source of information or generally paranoid as an effect of MJ?

Yesss =)

So if all frames of reality are already created then how does freewill and choice-making come into play? There would have to be a portion of our consciousness existing outside of time, for it appears time is required for evolution.

(04-20-2018, 06:30 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, essentially everything has some consciousness, so i would think time has some consciousness?  I heard somewhere that time is not speeding up, its getting thinner.  This has always intrigued me, because i remember when i was younger, it felt that an entire year took a long time... Now, it feels like years are just swooshing by.

I don't follow, can you put this in another way?

(04-20-2018, 06:30 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by immersing in time/space?  My understanding is that Ra sits on the heels of time/space.  I'm imagining a river (water representing contiguous frames of space, the current representing the arrow of time) and there are consciousness swimming up and down the river.  Ra would be on the shores and can watch and observe everyone.  When he needs a body for space/time, he will manifest a thought form body in a particular space/time and control it from time/space

Well Ra states that 6th density beings still go through processes of reproduction in order to create new 6th density bodies, therefore it would follow that their consciousness is linked to a body that lives and functions in space/time. So they may project their consciousness out from this body, or perhaps it is more like a body with the ability of teleportation.

(04-19-2018, 08:45 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I really like the idea of MangusKhan, the universe is not so much expanding, but increasing in resolution, so that if one had a bird's-eye view of the infinite boundaries, they would have to zoom in more and more in order to view Earth.

Interesting - so are you saying if you have 2 frames of space at points A and D, it increases in resolution by adding points B,C ??

Actually no, because all points in space have already been created. It is the points of space themselves (A and D) that are expanding. This phenomena can be observed between galaxies because the gravitational forces are so weak. Within a  galaxy, the stronger gravity and molecular bonds overcome this expansion, so in a way we are condensing in closer in relation to the entire universe.
How do you smoke pot without your mind doing this?
Especially at 1:06. I lose control of my brain like this dubstep.
I've only tried it twice in like 2 days.

(04-23-2018, 12:00 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How do you smoke pot without your mind doing this?

In my experience, the effects of pot can widely differ for each person. It can even differ for the same person during different times of their life. Some people just relax on It, while other people can hallucinate on it.

I actually ate too much brownie once and I was just out of this reality, it was way too intense. Much like your dubstep analogy!
(04-23-2018, 12:00 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How do you smoke pot without your mind doing this?
I've only tried it twice in like 2 days.

Whats interesting, is that i feel like my experience has changed depending on my level of Chakra activation. Over the last couple years i feel like my Chakras have become blocked, and MJ doesnt impact me like it use to. I am actually pretty functional when i'm high, now. Prior to that, i feltso paranoid and cant sometimes handle myself! lol

(04-23-2018, 12:00 AM)Louisa Bella Wrote: [ -> ]I see, so you are saying you have heightened intuition. For me it expanded my awareness so that I could see my energy body in my mind's eye. I suppose that's another form of intuition. Did you mean you get paranoid about the source of information or generally paranoid as an effect of MJ?

It doesnt happen anymore, but I use to just get really paranoid in general... Like "OMG Someone's coming! Or someone's going to catch me! or the cops are coming to the house" I wonder if this is negative entities trying to instill fear??

(04-23-2018, 12:00 AM)BellaLouisa Wrote: [ -> ]I don't follow, can you put this in another way?

I actually don't know what that person meant by "Time is not speeding up, its getting thinner", but if I were to guess - imagine 5 frames of space, frames A, B, C, D, E. Our consciousness passes through each frame and creates the illusion of time. If we were to remove frames B & D, then our consciousness would pass through A, C, E.. It may appear to us that time is speeding up because we were able to get from time frames A to E much quicker, but in reality, our consciousness only needs to traverse 3 frames instead of 5 to cover the same amount of time... Anyways, thats just my guess on the meaning of that.

(04-23-2018, 12:00 AM)LouisaBella Wrote: [ -> ]Well Ra states that 6th density beings still go through processes of reproduction in order to create new 6th density bodies, therefore it would follow that their consciousness is linked to a body that lives and functions in space/time. So they may project their consciousness out from this body, or perhaps it is more like a body with the ability of teleportation.

I never had the understanding that you had to be in space/time to reproduce. I don't recall him talking about this much, except for 41.5 where he said that some 6th density beings live in time/space on the Sun/Stars, and may use the fusion process in their reproduction.. It sounds like it occurs in time/space with a portion of the byproduct of the effect occurring in space/time. The way it sounds, the Sun's light is liken to sperming all over the place

(04-23-2018, 12:00 AM)LouisaBella Wrote: [ -> ]Actually no, because all points in space have already been created. It is the points of space themselves (A and D) that are expanding. This phenomena can be observed between galaxies because the gravitational forces are so weak. Within a galaxy, the stronger gravity and molecular bonds overcome this expansion, so in a way we are condensing in closer in relation to the entire universe.

So, yes, they observed this via redshift effect on stars that have gone supernova (assuming equal luminosity) in each galaxy... In my original post, i'm wondering if the expansion was also an illusion, because our consciousness is traveling outwards, so the further out in space/time we travel, the more it appears galaxies are expanding if we are to look at surround light. My understanding, though, is that realities are constantly fluctuating depending on our free-will choices, and new realities are created all the time, so im not sure if all points in space have already been created, but past,present, future already exists but is ever changing.
(04-23-2018, 09:15 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding, though, is that realities are constantly fluctuating depending on our free-will choices, and new realities are created all the time, so im not sure if all points in space have already been created, but past,present, future already exists but is ever changing.

Yes, I tend to agree with this. It is a good way to explain how past, present and future already exist along with freewill. Perhaps when the universe started there was a basic model template of how all entities would return back to Creator, but as freewill choices are made that alter the course, the potential future (which does exist somewhere) explodes in complexity, thereby allowing a varied and somewhat unpredictable reality.

The book is probably The Elegant Universe, and it's branes, short for membranes, which are separate universes. It derives from String Theory.

While I don't like Q'uo's words (agony and pleasure) and I don't relate everything to a Creator, it makes some sense that the universe is expanding. As we accumulate thoughts and experience, that accumulation would conceivably add to the entirety of our existence—hence, expansion. And in observing what we can see of the universe, this idea is reflected in the physical with galaxies whirling away from a conceptual center—a result of the Big Bang. But it has always seemed to me the Big Bang theory was woefully one-dimensional, or more accurately, three-dimensional. Tongue There are so many other conceivable, and inconceivable, aspects of "reality" at play.

But we really know nothing (or maybe I should say, very little) about our existence, and the subatomic world and its curiosities reveal that; our ideas of space, mass, how matter acts—are challenged to the point of making no sense at all within our current paradigms. So, is the universe expanding? I'm not sure our capacity to hold information, or the point at which we are able to apprehend any sort of comprehensive answer, has been reached yet in order to answer that question. And we can't help but to focus on what we see and apprehend as physical matter, and this bias inhibits expansion of our minds on the subject (no pun intended).

[Image: bringthquoteenergyeinsteinjpg.jpg]

A more intriguing (and sometimes disturbing) question in my mind is: where is the universe? If it is expanding, accumulating bulk in some way, where is it expanding to? Where is the totality of everything? It's a lazy answer to me, to say it's infinite or multidimensional, because it means nothing to us here in 3D beyond an idea or a metaphor. And yet, I think it's good to stretch the intellect, and it's certainly fun to canvass theories on cosmology.  

Back to Brian Greene and The Elegant Universe, you can watch the PBS (really awesome) documentary on Youtube:

(04-25-2018, 11:49 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

The book is probably The Elegant Universe, and it's branes, short for membranes, which are separate universes. It derives from String Theory.

While I don't like Q'uo's words (agony and pleasure) and I don't relate everything to a Creator, it makes some sense that the universe is expanding. As we accumulate thoughts and experience, that accumulation would conceivably add to the entirety of our existence—hence, expansion. And in observing what we can see of the universe, this idea is reflected in the physical with galaxies whirling away from a conceptual center—a result of the Big Bang. But it has always seemed to me the Big Bang theory was woefully one-dimensional, or more accurately, three-dimensional. Tongue There are so many other conceivable, and inconceivable, aspects of "reality" at play.

But we really know nothing (or maybe I should say, very little) about our existence, and the subatomic world and its curiosities reveal that; our ideas of space, mass, how matter acts—are challenged to the point of making no sense at all within our current paradigms. So, is the universe expanding? I'm not sure our capacity to hold information, or the point at which we are able to apprehend any sort of comprehensive answer, has been reached yet in order to answer that question. And we can't help but to focus on what we see and apprehend as physical matter, and this bias inhibits expansion of our minds on the subject (no pun intended).

[Image: bringthquoteenergyeinsteinjpg.jpg]

A more intriguing (and sometimes disturbing) question in my mind is: where is the universe? If it is expanding, accumulating bulk in some way, where is it expanding to? Where is the totality of everything? It's a lazy answer to me, to say it's infinite or multidimensional, because it means nothing to us here in 3D beyond an idea or a metaphor. And yet, I think it's good to stretch the intellect, and it's certainly fun to canvass theories on cosmology.  

Back to Brian Greene and The Elegant Universe, you can watch the PBS (really awesome) documentary on Youtube:

Yes! Although i havent read his books (I really hate reading long documents), ive watched all of Greene's PBS series called "The Elegant Universe".

I think its outstanding, and much of it fits what we know from Ra. The more i think of what Ra says about time/space, the more difficult it becomes to fathom. In several religious texts, it states the universe is expanding. In my original post, i asked if this, too, was an illusion. ANyways, very interesting to think about, but we will never know.