Bring4th

Full Version: Healing on the astral or inner planes??? What does this mean???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra has mentioned several times, that some entities are "healing" within the "inner planes" or "astral planes" of Earth, such as Hitler... Does anyone know what this means? When Ra uses the term "Healing" in this regard, does he mean these entities are in a type of "Hell", which helps heal them from their karma? How do entities "heal" within the inner planes of Earth? Why not go to the spirit world and heal? If you have a better understanding of this concept, please do share. Thanks!
[Image: O1TEgqb.jpg]
I always saw it as a form of spirit sleep.

To transcend this world's time/space into a greater time/space requires harvesting from it and being able to deal with a greater intensity of light. On the opposite, the spirit can retract into the inner planes to dwell where it is comfortable and attempt to reach out when strengthened. You could think of it as a womb, the Earth's womb.

In the heart of isis' post. Happy birthday to this deceased other-self and good wishes in the healing process. You were us and will always be that.
(04-20-2018, 08:52 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]I always saw it as a form of spirit sleep.

To transcend this world's time/space into a greater time/space requires harvesting from it and being able to deal with a greater intensity of light. On the opposite, the spirit can retract into the inner planes to dwell where it is comfortable and attempt to reach out when strengthened. You could think of it as a womb, the Earth's womb.

In the heart of isis' post. Happy birthday to this deceased other-self and good wishes in the healing process. You were us and will always be that.

I appreciate the comment.. Is there some sort of alleviating karma in this regard? I read some past like regressionists that sometimes souls will create for them their own hell?

I've also heard that there are some parts in the inner planes which is liken to hell, which is where some of this dogma comes from. Is that true?
(04-20-2018, 10:19 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2018, 08:52 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]I always saw it as a form of spirit sleep.

I appreciate the comment.. Is there some sort of alleviating karma in this regard?  I read some past like regressionists that sometimes souls will create for them their own hell?

I've also heard that there are some parts in the inner planes which is liken to hell, which is where some of this dogma comes from.  Is that true?

I don't know about hell, but I read a story about one preacher's guide appeared to him as the devil, because during his life he preached hell all the time. His guide wore tennis shoes, which the preacher then thought was sort of funny. But it still gave him an initial fright.

I think some create a hell for themselves because they feel unworthy of anything else.
Oh this is something I have wondered about also and I'm very interested in seeing the replies of others. For me, it could go either way. Could be a realm where angelic presences surround you with condolences and reassurances that all is OK and will be forgiven until you can accept it within yourself, or it could be like a nightmare when faced head on with all the ghoulish distortions you've avoided when alive, manifesting themselves as things, like a very painful detox of processing the awareness of what ripple effects you had while on Earth.

Quote:76.3 Questioner: Of the three things you mentioned that we could do for the instrument’s benefit, would you clarify the last one? I didn’t quite understand that.
Ra: I am Ra. As the entity which you are allows its being to empathize with another being, so then it may choose to share with the other-self those energies which may be salubrious to the other-self. The mechanism of these energy transfers is the thought or, more precisely, the thought-form for any thought is a form or symbol or thing that is an object seen in time/space reference.

I hope it's more the former, but probably more learning would come from the latter.
(04-20-2018, 10:19 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]

I appreciate the comment.. Is there some sort of alleviating karma in this regard?  I read some past like regressionists that sometimes souls will create for them their own hell?

I think it is like a long sleep which allows to distance yourself from trauma.

On Crowley :

Quote:This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.

I think it aids with an accumulated charge, but does not resolve the karma that lead to this accumulation, but aids in resolving it. Forgiveness is what alleviates karma, time still heals.

(04-20-2018, 10:19 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I've also heard that there are some parts in the inner planes which is liken to hell, which is where some of this dogma comes from.  Is that true?

The material describes the inner planes as being the time/space portion of this world. That there are both positive and negative teachers residing there, so I think both ways are possible, just like it is with life in space/time.

The distinction to be made is that being conscious in the inner planes requires having reached green-ray activation, and would allow the incarnative process to stop being automatic.
(04-20-2018, 10:21 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about hell, but I read a story about one preacher's guide appeared to him as the devil, because during his life he preached hell all the time. His guide wore tennis shoes, which the preacher then thought was sort of funny. But it still gave him an initial fright.

I think some create a hell for themselves because they feel unworthy of anything else.

Lol I read the same! you got that from Dr Michael Newton's books! But in his books, there are also souls that confine themselves and create for themself their own hell... I don't ever recall him discussing a spirit world with negative entities, though. He's gone through 1000s of case studies, and he never mentioned a negative time/space in the book.

(04-20-2018, 10:21 PM)Louisa Bella Embrole Wrote: [ -> ]Oh this is something I have wondered about also and I'm very interested in seeing the replies of others. For me, it could go either way. Could be a realm where angelic presences surround you with condolences and reassurances that all is OK and will be forgiven until you can accept it within yourself, or it could be like a nightmare when faced head on with all the ghoulish distortions you've avoided when alive, manifesting themselves as things, like a very painful detox of processing the awareness of what ripple effects you had while on Earth.

Yes! I have heard a mixed bag on this, and Ra doesnt really discuss it, although there are some folks like Aingeal Rose that seems to have a strong connection with Source and has said that there is no Hell per se, but there are realms of low vibration that are like a hell.

(04-20-2018, 10:21 PM)Elrosa Con Queso Wrote: [ -> ]This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.

I think it aids with an accumulated charge, but does not resolve the karma that lead to this accumulation, but aids in resolving it. Forgiveness is what alleviates karma, time still heals.

Interesting.. In one of Dr Michael Newton's case studies, he reports a person with a past life of a Viking. He absolutely embraced the power of rape and pillaging. From his actions, he was probably more on the negative path. When he died, they felt that he had a love (of rape and pillaging and power) that can be used. They sort of locked him up for a period of time, like in a mental ward i guess? And in this life, he they gave him a meager body because he was in love with his powerful body from previous incarnations.
(04-20-2018, 06:34 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra has mentioned several times, that some entities are "healing" within the "inner planes" or "astral planes" of Earth, such as Hitler... Does anyone know what this means?  When Ra uses the term "Healing" in this regard, does he mean these entities are in a type of "Hell", which helps heal them from their karma?  How do entities "heal" within the inner planes of Earth? Why not go to the spirit world and heal?  If you have a better understanding of this concept, please do share. Thanks!

They are placed in an astral environment where they regularly review various aspects of the life just lived, and the effects their actions had on others around them. I suppose that might be hell for some souls who caused extreme suffering to others.

But typically, it is the process of learning to forgive themselves and then planning future incarnations where they will make restitution for their actions in the previous life.

On the other side of the coin, some beings flee from the Light and reside in the darker aspects of the astral and become negatively polarized rather than just confused (the unpolarized circumstance). Negative beings do not go back home, after death, but live within the shadows of time/space and eventually reincarnate to study love of self some more. But even negative beings undergo a type of healing. They have to be balanced enough to consciously choose a life circumstance.

Souls that haven't activated (even briefly) the green ray, are in a somewhat unconscious state after death. Not unconscious, but "sleep walking" shall we say. Living in echoes, or dreams, of their previous life circumstances, until their higher self places them into another body. This could occur rapidly upon death for some beings. But as more incarnations accumulate, there is more subjective "time" between incarnations, and then when green ray is activated (or consciously deactivated), the incarnations cease to be automatic.
(04-21-2018, 10:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2018, 06:34 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra has mentioned several times, that some entities are "healing" within the "inner planes" or "astral planes" of Earth, such as Hitler... Does anyone know what this means?  When Ra uses the term "Healing" in this regard, does he mean these entities are in a type of "Hell", which helps heal them from their karma?  How do entities "heal" within the inner planes of Earth? Why not go to the spirit world and heal?  If you have a better understanding of this concept, please do share. Thanks!

They are placed in an astral environment where they regularly review various aspects of the life just lived, and the effects their actions had on others around them. I suppose that might be hell for some souls who caused extreme suffering to others.

But typically, it is the process of learning to forgive themselves and then planning future incarnations where they will make restitution for their actions in the previous life.

On the other side of the coin, some beings flee from the Light and reside in the darker aspects of the astral and become negatively polarized rather than just confused (the unpolarized circumstance). Negative beings do not go back home, after death, but live within the shadows of time/space and eventually reincarnate to study love of self some more. But even negative beings undergo a type of healing. They have to be balanced enough to consciously choose a life circumstance.

Souls that haven't activated (even briefly) the green ray, are in a somewhat unconscious state after death. Not unconscious, but "sleep walking" shall we say. Living in echoes, or dreams, of their previous life circumstances, until their higher self places them into another body. This could occur rapidly upon death for some beings. But as more incarnations accumulate, there is more subjective "time" between incarnations, and then when green ray is activated (or consciously deactivated), the incarnations cease to be automatic.

Love what you say Anagogy, I remember that when I read Ra's answer on Hitler, Ra does mention his confusion once not on Earth, and at the time I was reading it, I thought perhaps Hitler was not at all originally negative oriented in that incarnation, but events, health and choices sent him on a track that after death would leave him bewildered , perhaps astounded, at what consequences he had created ?
(04-21-2018, 10:41 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2018, 10:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

Love what you say Anagogy,  I remember that when I read Ra's answer on Hitler, Ra does mention his confusion once not on Earth, and at the time I was reading it, I thought  perhaps Hitler was not at all originally negative oriented in that incarnation,  but events, health and choices sent him on a track that after death would leave him bewildered , perhaps astounded,  at what consequences  he had created ?

I've studied Hitler quite a bit, because he's such an interesting case study for a lot of things mentioned in LOO. I still can't say whether this entity was actually supposed to be negative or not. He was very stubborn, angry, imposing and disconnected from society. At the same time, he also had a great appreciation for all things which were undeniably beautiful, like animals, children and fine art. To add to the mystery, he seemed to know, even from an early age, that he was destined to be a great hero and leader. The accounts of his ability to influence masses of people by simply standing in front of them and making a speech border on the paranormal, and it seems like he was contacting intelligent infinity in order to do a sort of mass hypnotism.

His health is also a point of interest. If he was truly negative, why did his health get so bad? That seems like he was activating his heart and throat chakras while holding terrible distortions in his lower triad. True negatives don't suffer from that, as they don't use those centers.

Knowing this, I theorise that Hitler was either a wanderer who came to serve as a great leader, and severely went off the rails in his incarnation, or an individual who had contacted intelligent Infinity in a previous incarnation and was now incarnating with the aim of making himself a god and conquering the earth, much like Genghis Khan. If the latter is true, it would have been his inability to completely reject truth and love which caused his confusion and loss of power. I'm sort of leaning towards the latter, but I don't know.

Either way, he would have had to have some things cleared up in the life review process, that's for sure. I can't imagine it as a wholly pleasant experience.
(04-21-2018, 10:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]They are placed in an astral environment where they regularly review various aspects of the life just lived, and the effects their actions had on others around them. I suppose that might be hell for some souls who caused extreme suffering to others.

This is amazing stuff, thank you for sharing. I dont recall some of this info in the LOO, did you learn it from another source?

(04-21-2018, 10:17 PM)Glofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Love what you say Anagogy, I remember that when I read Ra's answer on Hitler, Ra does mention his confusion once not on Earth, and at the time I was reading it, I thought perhaps Hitler was not at all originally negative oriented in that incarnation, but events, health and choices sent him on a track that after death would leave him bewildered , perhaps astounded, at what consequences he had created ?

My interpretation of LOO on Hitler - He was definitely negative but he couldnt polarize due to a mental illness that messed up his personality.
(04-21-2018, 10:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]But typically, it is the process of learning to forgive themselves and then planning future incarnations where they will make restitution for their actions in the previous life.

This is interesting, this sounds like the Myth of Er by Plato. Do negative beings train? Alot of the souls that were regressed participated in learnings of the next life.. Was wondering if negatives go through a training
(04-22-2018, 01:44 AM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2018, 10:17 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]But typically, it is the process of learning to forgive themselves and then planning future incarnations where they will make restitution for their actions in the previous life.

This is interesting, this sounds like the Myth of Er by Plato.  Do negative beings train?  Alot of the souls that were regressed participated in learnings of the next life.. Was wondering if negatives go through a training

johncarson, Ra does say that the path of the negative adept is really hard.... lol I think negative training definitely exist there during incarnations BigSmile
I've heard that the place where most souls find themselves after death is called Summerland.
I envision a meadow and maybe a park bench, and a sunrise or sunset, although it never gets dark there.
Lots of green and other colors that don't exist here.

There are like hospital places for wounded souls that are in need of healing.

Not everyone needs the healing after this life. Some immediately go to their next destination in their journey.
(04-22-2018, 07:57 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard that the place where most souls find themselves after death is called Summerland.
I envision a meadow and maybe a park bench, and a sunrise or sunset, although it never gets dark there.
Lots of green and other colors that don't exist here.

There are like hospital places for wounded souls that are in need of healing.

Not everyone needs the healing after this life. Some immediately go to their next destination in their journey.

I'm wondering where negative entities go when they die.. Are the beings as loving and caring that take care of them? I don't think i've ever heard of a past life regression where there were negative entities around. What anangony said actually makes some sense.

(04-22-2018, 07:57 PM)glofrog Wrote: [ -> ]johncarson, Ra does say that the path of the negative adept is really hard.... lol I think negative training definitely exist there during incarnations Big Grin

Ra does say that negative entities go through the same process as positive entities do in Time/Space... I'm wondering what thats like?
Ra did mention that Hitler was originally negative. but the reason he got sick IMO is that he wasn't aware of his polarity and really thought himself to be positive. negative beings have to know the game or at least their own role in it to enjoy the health and the other benefits of the negative path.