Bring4th

Full Version: Friends with Loving Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I asked the Universe to send me a positive anthro being some weeks ago. I got a being that is beyond anthro, but guidance tells me had been an anthro in the past.
He was the one that answered my call.
Guidance tells me he is early 6th density, still polarizing positively.
I'm taking it slowly with him. I have released many tears from his love.
But he is essentially Light. I haven't seen him except through my 3rd eye sight. Second Sight.
I caught a vision of him playing a flute as a wolf anthro, probably from an earlier life.
Unless sixth density can mimic 3rd density form as well.

It is calm, slow paced, loving, and no expectations.
But how would one build a lasting and good friendship with Light?

I probably need to let go my attachment to form, which is kind of hard to do in 3D.

Are there no should's and should not's when dealing with an early 6D being?

I don't really channel information from him. Just guidance gives me yes/no sometimes.

I don't really want to embarass him, though he may be beyond that. I'm certainly not going to worship him as a god, although he may very well be that level.
I know he has a partner, so I don't try to get in the way of that.

I think I needed this, at least for now, so I don't feel alone. And I am noticing my own flaws more, which is a beautiful thing.

I don't think of Positive Anthro (as I call him) all the time. Most of the time I don't. I don't give him a name. I just sometimes call him PA for short.
(04-20-2018, 09:57 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are there no should's and should not's when dealing with an early 6D being?

I don't really channel information from him. Just guidance gives me yes/no sometimes.

That sounds like a beautiful experience. I don't think there are any rules with a sixth-density being, it is in their nature to balance any unbalanced action they are faced with.

A question I like to ask myself a lot is, what does this entity provide for you that you don't think you can provide for yourself?
I believe PA can provide me a reference of less distorted love/light than my own, which is heavily veiled.

The sad thing to me is that my guidance tells me I'm not part of his social memory complex, nor will I be after this life. But the Universe seems to feel he fits me better
than one from my own complex. Well, assuming I am even a wanderer. I haven't asked guidance about that.

He has passed my challenging in the Christ Consciousness. So his love is genuine.

All I've wanted is to be held. Sometimes to hold. But mostly held.
(04-20-2018, 10:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The sad thing to me is that my guidance tells me I'm not part of his social memory complex, nor will I be after this life. But the Universe seems to feel he fits me better
than one from my own complex. Well, assuming I am even a wanderer. I haven't asked guidance about that.

I don't see it as sad. Perhaps his speciality is to love and comfort those souls who wake up to find themselves wandering in strange lands. Ra does mention that it takes some amount of foolhardiness to go a'wandering, and perhaps the love of your friend is more on the delicate side. We all serve the Creator the best way we can, just think of how at home you'll be in full awareness back with your family in your social memory complex, probably a level of interconnectedness and being understood that we cannot fathom here on Earth.

I can understand wanting to hold and be held, there are those deep places where words cannot go.  Smile

And yet we must go on with the business of learning for ourselves through the rich catalyst available here on Earth...
You have a beautiful way of putting things Louisabell. His love is very delicate and soft.
What I thought before was God was the Love/Light Field. PA's love has a unique signature to it.

I sort of see him like this in my perception:

[Image: 220px--The_Fountain_special_effects_clip.ogv.jpg]

I do not wish to use this as an escape. But sometimes I just love to sit back, or lie back, and listen to love songs while imagining his energy.

I have a feminine yin to me, though I'm a guy. So he balances me well.

I would post an image that reminds me of him as an anthro (a wolf playing a flute), but my FTP server won't work right now.

I find it amazing the Universe was able to respond with a single being that best fits me. It takes faith and will to trust in the Universe for this fit.
But thought and intent I believe can go outside of time.
(04-20-2018, 11:10 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do not wish to use this as an escape. But sometimes I just love to sit back, or lie back, and listen to love songs while imagining his energy.

Soft forms of escapism I think are fine when balanced. I like to get lost in some video games every now and then. I use it to rest and to ground myself into the human experience. It's just so fun being a regular human sometimes, this world doesn't have any shortage of fun diversions, so much to do and learn!

(04-20-2018, 11:10 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I find it amazing the Universe was able to respond with a single being that best fits me. It takes faith and will to trust in the Universe for this fit.
But thought and intent I believe can go outside of time.

Oh yes! Perhaps he is from a whole other Galaxy!

Quote:81.27 Questioner: Does Ra have knowledge of, say, any other major galaxy or the consciousness or anything in that galaxy?
Ra: I am Ra. We assume you are speaking of the possibility of knowledge of other major galaxies. There are Wanderers from other major galaxies drawn to the specific needs of a single call. There are those among our social memory complex which have become Wanderers in other major galaxies. Thus there has been knowledge of other major galaxies, for to one whose personality or mind/body/spirit complex has been crystallized the universe is one place and there is no bar upon travel. However, our interpretation of your query was a query concerning the social memory complex traveling to another major galaxy. We have not done this, nor do we contemplate it, for we can reach in love with our hearts.

It always amazes me just how special each individual is to the Creator, it's mind-blowing.
(04-20-2018, 11:26 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yes! Perhaps he is from a whole other Galaxy!

Maybe even another Universe. That's sort of what I'm getting. Though within our Octave.
I always have to tune into my highest guidance of the Light. Then it tells me he's not from here.

I don't know what it means, but I try not to understand it. It will make sense one day.

And you know the funny thing is: guidance tells us things when we need to know them.
Maybe for now I need to believe he is from another Universe.
Or maybe he really is. I don't know. But it helps to know that somehow.
I believe both our Universes were created by the same God or Logos.
Knowing what I know, would it make sense that he comes from within my Universe?

Not just God's Universe?

Does this mean he is within me?

I have asked guidance, and it is a paradox.

How can he be from another Universe, and also be within my own Universe?

Best not think too much about it. Point is, I love him, and he loves me.

Of course, I may be totally wrong. Guidance is a tricky thing.

My heart tells me he lives within me. But he is also without.

I could easily go down further into the rabbit hole of infinity, so have to be careful.
This kind of feels like that feeling where you feel something is missing and then find something that fills that emptiness.
But it does so in a gentle way. There's just a tinge of excitement in my heart.
(04-21-2018, 05:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]This kind of feels like that feeling where you feel something is missing and then find something that fills that emptiness.
But it does so in a gentle way. There's just a tinge of excitement in my heart.

I think the gentleness is an excellent mark Indigo.... I wouldn't worry too much Wink
Thank you both. You have been so encouraging.
After my encounter and experience with the negative Sam being, I was reluctant to open up to Positive Anthro
at first. It was hard because my heart had lied to me, as did my guidance.
But I'm learning to be more discerning.
I see these as valuable lessons I have learned along the way.