Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic Greeting - Ra 75.14:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In this text, I am confused if any can add further clarification, relating to 7.14 but includes some other parts after in that section.
Carla during mass was open to psychic greeting during "Hosanna" part when Jesus returned and was celebrated by nearly all.

RA states was a distortion perhaps to not true reality, he did deliberately show up on donkey (i love that for a statement no shining armour on a white horse here) and wasnt welcome perhaps as much as made out to be so Carla was open to pyschic greeting as " The entity is consciously identifying with each part of this Mass. Only thusly was the chink made available". Although there is a positive belief if its open to distortion it can be open to more greeting? Or how does the mechanics of it work for the negative friend?

Please excuse me I am not so familar with mass so I may not have been very clear.

This below was further stated by Ra.
"As you can see, it is not an ordinary occurrence and would not have happened had any ingredient been left out: exhaustion, bias in belief complexes, attention from an Orion entity, and the metaphysical nature of that particular set of words."
First of all, the setting for this account is a rehearsal in Carla's church for the Mass in B Minor by J. S. Bach. Carla was singing in the choir. The Sanctus section is a choral setting and has long and vigorous vocal lines and is exhausting to sing. The Benedictus, which follows, is sung by a mezzo-soprano soloist, so Carla was resting during that section and was, thus, more vulnerable to attack because she "took her eye off the ball."

I believe Ra is saying that the "historical" account of crowds yelling "Hosanna" is hagiography, not fact, and therefore more distorted than much of the rest of the Mass. Finally, the fact that she had attracted the attention of a high powered Orion dude was both unusual and unfortunate. Ra implies that Carla was identifying deeply with the Mass (through the music) and was unaware that, by doing the previous so-called magical work with Ra, she was stepping out into a new arena where she had to be careful about what all she was doing in real life. That is, work in spirit begins to go on unconsciously and one needs to be alert to what kind of situations one may be slipping into unawares. More "missteps in the night."
(04-22-2018, 07:41 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]In this text, I am confused if any can add further clarification, relating to 7.14 but includes some other parts after in that section.
Carla during mass was open to psychic greeting during "Hosanna" part when Jesus returned and was celebrated by nearly all.

RA states was a distortion perhaps to not true reality, he did deliberately show up on donkey (i love that for a statement no shining armour on a white horse here) and wasnt welcome perhaps as much as made out to be so Carla was open to pyschic greeting as " The entity is consciously identifying with each part of this Mass. Only thusly was the chink made available". Although there is a positive belief if its open to distortion it can be open to more greeting? Or how does the mechanics of it work for the negative friend?

Please excuse me I am not so familar with mass so I may not have been very clear.

This below was further stated by Ra.
"As you can see, it is not an ordinary occurrence and would not have happened had any ingredient been left out: exhaustion, bias in belief complexes, attention from an Orion entity, and the metaphysical nature of that particular set of words."

This was my take-away from rereading the first part of Session 75.  

Ra states that Jesus' return to Jerusalem was driven by his choice to embrace martyrdom - end of incarnation.

The cry of "Hosannah" is conceptually linked in Christian belief with that event: Jesus' choice of martyrdom. (although Ra states it did not happen that way as it is described, conceptually/metaphysically "Hosannah" and martyrdom are now linked due to the Christian belief system).

Carla was said to be "consciously identifying with each portion of the Mass", including the cry of Hosannah representing the choice of martyrdom, an opening of the self to martyrdom.

She was at the same time very tired at that moment while singing the Hosannah due to the complex/tricky part that came before, which made her less mindful and further opened the door to the "greeting." 
peregrine thank you for clarifying the setting its all new to me, especially how intense it is I can only imagine particulary for someone like Carla who loved to sing
"a rehearsal in Carla's church for the Mass in B Minor by J. S. Bach. Carla was singing in the choir. The Sanctus section is a choral setting and has long and vigorous vocal lines and is exhausting to sing. The Benedictus, which follows, is sung by a mezzo-soprano soloist"
I love the humour too  Wink "attracted the attention of a high powered Orion dude ", ok so it was especially issue with "Carla was resting during that section.." "because she "took her eye off the ball." 
Stranger so it was combination of above and then singing that Hosanna part that magnified that opening, so taking upon magical working when some physical distortion was the opening for the negative friend.  Reminds me of another Ra quote stating one key strategy for pyschic greetings is to block indigo while over activating the green,  which in maths formula  blocked indigo + overactivated green = Distortion to Martyrdom.
(04-23-2018, 07:03 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me of another Ra quote stating one key strategy for pyschic greetings is to block indigo while over activating the green,  which in maths formula  blocked indigo + overactivated green = Distortion to Martyrdom.

The amount of love this can produce is immense and extreme. We all need each other to keep us grounded. I snapped out of that spell because of a post by Jade.
It can have you totally captivated like nothing you have ever felt before.

It's good to check if you feel extreme love where the source may be. Be wary if you fall in love with a person or a being before you really get to know them.
(04-23-2018, 07:03 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me of another Ra quote stating one key strategy for pyschic greetings is to block indigo while over activating the green,  which in maths formula  blocked indigo + overactivated green = Distortion to Martyrdom.

(04-23-2018, 07:33 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The amount of love this can produce is immense and extreme. We all need each other to keep us grounded. I snapped out of that spell because of a post by Jade.
It can have you totally captivated like nothing you have ever felt before.

It's good to check if you feel extreme love where the source may be. Be wary if you fall in love with a person or a being before you really get to know them.

I wonder what especially about an indigo ray blockage causes this? Could it be because without a consciousness of unity, excessive love becomes too one-sided (not enough consideration for the self)? Or perhaps there is too much expectation that service needs to have observable effects, instead of the radiation of the self unto others being enough? Or, as Ra states that a blockage of indigo manifests as 'unworthiness', is it then that a person is more likely to self-sacrifice? Or is it just that you cut yourself off from the supply line that allows your love to be tempered by wisdom? Or perhaps it is all these things?
Jim actually covered this in his blog yesterday. Here are his words:

Quote:This is a fascinating question and answer that refers to a concert that Carla sang with the Louisville Bach Society at the Louisville School of Music in the fall of 1981. They were singing the Mass in B Minor by J.S. Bach, and Carla was aware of a psychic greeting that was directed at her by our friend of negative fifth density while she was in the performance. Don's question seems to suggest that the greeting was during a practice, but I remember when Carla talked about it after it happened that I thought to myself that if I had been needed to assist Carla during the greeting that I would have had to jump down from the balcony where I was sitting and onto the stage in front of the audience.

Apparently the basic reason that Carla was open to a psychic greeting during this performance is that this piece of music refers to the time in Jesus's life when he felt that the hour to fulfill his mission had come, and this mission was to pursue love to its fullest by offering Himself to be martyred or sacrificed on the cross. Ra mentions this in 17.11:

"The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fourth density of the highest level of that sub-octave. This entity was desirous of entering this planetary sphere in order to share the love vibration in as pure a manner as possible. Thus, this entity received permission to perform this mission. This entity was then a Wanderer of no name, of Confederation origins, of fourth density, representing the fourth-density understanding of the vibration of understanding or love."

Since Carla had this same distortion towards martyrdom in her own life she was identifying with the words that described Jesus's desire to sacrifice Himself as "ransom for the many". She was unaware of the psychic greeting while she was singing because as Ra said, "due to the intense concentration necessary to vibrate its portion of that composition." But when the "Benedictus" portion of the piece was sung only by a soloist Carla then felt the greeting as she was relaxing and not concentrating on her own singing.

So Ra says in their answer that the "Hosanna" was the chink that allowed our negative friend to psychically greet Carla because she so identified with the sentiments of the "Hosanna," and felt the truth of these words regarding Jesus since He was her Lord and Savior all of her life. Ra also said that the "Hosanna" was basically a misstatement of what actually occurred when Jesus came into Jerusalem. "Hosanna" is a form of great praise meaning, "Hosanna/[praise] to the son of David! Hosanna/[praise] in the highest! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"

But Ra says this is not the way Jesus was actually greeted. He rode an ass that made it clear that he was no earthly king and no threat to the Sadducees or Pharisees. They thought that Jesus was a danger to them because, even though he knew Jewish law well, he seemed to be breaking those laws by his teachings and was gathering a great number of people about him who believed in his teachings. So most of the elders of the Jews had made sure that most of the gathered crowds would make fun of Jesus, and then they had other plans of a more sinister nature that would eventually lead to the crucifixion of Jesus.
(04-23-2018, 11:01 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Jim actually covered this in his blog yesterday. Here are his words:

Quote:This is a fascinating question and answer that refers to a concert that Carla sang with the Louisville Bach Society at the Louisville School of Music in the fall of 1981. They were singing the Mass in B Minor by J.S. Bach, and Carla was aware of a psychic greeting that was directed at her by our friend of negative fifth density while she was in the performance. Don's question seems to suggest that the greeting was during a practice, but I remember when Carla talked about it after it happened that I thought to myself that if I had been needed to assist Carla during the greeting that I would have had to jump down from the balcony where I was sitting and onto the stage in front of the audience.

Apparently the basic reason that Carla was open to a psychic greeting during this performance is that this piece of music refers to the time in Jesus's life when he felt that the hour to fulfill his mission had come, and this mission was to pursue love to its fullest by offering Himself to be martyred or sacrificed on the cross. Ra mentions this in 17.11:

"The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fourth density of the highest level of that sub-octave. This entity was desirous of entering this planetary sphere in order to share the love vibration in as pure a manner as possible. Thus, this entity received permission to perform this mission. This entity was then a Wanderer of no name, of Confederation origins, of fourth density, representing the fourth-density understanding of the vibration of understanding or love."

Since Carla had this same distortion towards martyrdom in her own life she was identifying with the words that described Jesus's desire to sacrifice Himself as "ransom for the many". She was unaware of the psychic greeting while she was singing because as Ra said, "due to the intense concentration necessary to vibrate its portion of that composition." But when the "Benedictus" portion of the piece was sung only by a soloist Carla then felt the greeting as she was relaxing and not concentrating on her own singing.

So Ra says in their answer that the "Hosanna" was the chink that allowed our negative friend to psychically greet Carla because she so identified with the sentiments of the "Hosanna," and felt the truth of these words regarding Jesus since He was her Lord and Savior all of her life. Ra also said that the "Hosanna" was basically a misstatement of what actually occurred when Jesus came into Jerusalem. "Hosanna" is a form of great praise meaning, "Hosanna/[praise] to the son of David! Hosanna/[praise] in the highest! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"

But Ra says this is not the way Jesus was actually greeted. He rode an ass that made it clear that he was no earthly king and no threat to the Sadducees or Pharisees. They thought that Jesus was a danger to them because, even though he knew Jewish law well, he seemed to be breaking those laws by his teachings and was gathering a great number of people about him who believed in his teachings. So most of the elders of the Jews had made sure that most of the gathered crowds would make fun of Jesus, and then they had other plans of a more sinister nature that would eventually lead to the crucifixion of Jesus.
Yes and in more detail today too, i love reading his blog. 2 other threads recently i posted came from his blog too. I sent him message too  after this thread to thank him.    Was it lack of patience from my end as I could have waited to see if he posted more in successive days? Maybe, as patience is a key recurring theme in my life! I think it was but also It felt like intuition to post it, as the insight from all those involved this thread was a blessing to read.  Helped me a lot in shining a different light. Hopefully helped others too.

IndigoGeminiWolf  the synchronicity of what you said aligns perfectly with a book im just finishing the main baddy had a charm spell and disguised as a child so everyone felt such intensive love for him throughout the story, no one could see through it until near the end . As there only were a few very subtle things that didn't add up to give clues.

Louisabell  great questions, its something ive been pondering lately myself.  A Law of One session i read today helped clarify
"The indigo ray is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, not only as the polarized and balanced self but as the Creator, as an entity of infinite worth. This will begin to activate the indigo ray."
Its a common ploy for negative friends because its a large vulnerability being only third density, to see yourself as creator is not easy!   But to put others above owns life sometimes can be much easier.

Jim mentioned this Ra quote today too in relation to the mechanics behind fourth and fifth density greetings.. the idea being
"[i]distortions remove the focus from the One Infinite Source of love and light of which we are all messengers, humble and knowing that we, of ourselves, are but the tiniest portion of the Creator, a small part of a magnificent entirety of infinite intelligence"[/i]