Bring4th

Full Version: yellow ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: βαθμιαίος

RE: Interesting question (IMO)
This question/answer wasn't published until Book V. It is one of those little jewels that make Book V well worth reading and, indeed, make me wish for a version with the Book V material integrated back into the sessions, as it is at lawofone.info.

Session 102 Wrote:Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

I was accidently led to the above thread and found this gem. Thank you B!

I have been suffering from yellow ray blockage...and this makes so much sense. It gives me good direction for my daily prayers and intentions. To hope for the peace joy and comfort of all those I am in relationship with.

Part of my life purpose I think is getting this ray unblocked, and this seems to be key. Love all which is in relationship to me. I have been intending forgiveness for a long time. Now it is time to radiate love:idea:, the love that comes from deep inside.

This love is a dynamic stillness. I am starting to understand it better. From that still, deep, ever-present connection to the Creator, I can radiate love, and hope only for other selves joy, peace and comfort.

You guys are great...I get nourished whenever I pop in hereHeart
I've had blockage in yellow ray before. I found that Citrine works really well for me.
Indeed, loving all that is in relationship to yourself is a much larger challenge than it seems. We might even say it is one of the hardest things about being behind the veil and living in third density. It takes consistent daily mindfulness to even start at doing this successfully!
(09-14-2010, 01:38 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, loving all that is in relationship to yourself is a much larger challenge than it seems. We might even say it is one of the hardest things about being behind the veil and living in third density. It takes consistent daily mindfulness to even start at doing this successfully!

yeah exactly...especially when one of your close other selves offers you some sort of catalyst and as they walk away you are really hoping they stub their toe or the door hits them on the way out!!

And those thoughts really don't occur often, but I do often find it difficult to keep my heart open at times, especially when faced with some of patterns that have been with me for a long time.

Ra's words in this instance just really struck a chord.

"consistent daily mindfulness"...that is some good advice also!!

Quote:I've had blockage in yellow ray before. I found that Citrine works really well for me.

Thanks Gemini. I have a Citrine crystal, I will check it out.Smile
I'm finding it harder to maintain every day as polarization in the world increases. I can really feel it (as I'm sure you all can too), more and more people are choosing, and at least where I am it usually feels like they're choosing STS, especially when it comes to driving in TRAFFIC....BLEH!!!! Not so much in personal relationships, as I don't have that many close friends, but just people in general. Thankfully (truly) there are those shining examples of other selves choosing to serve others, and they stand out just like little candles in the dark and serve as a reminder.
Quote:Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

Being thankful, or loving certain qualities about a person would help to unblock the yellow ray, I think.
Being thankful, or loving certain qualities about a person would help to unblock the yellow ray, I think.
[/quote]

I think so too. It can be a fun mental game actually... "What part of this person do I like?" Even if you have to sit and think for a few minutes you can usually uncover something. Of course it all sounds easy on paper, I totally understand it's harder than that some times.
(09-09-2010, 03:18 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

You're very welcome. I agree, it's an incredibly healing thought.

I actually have a question about the quote -- in fact, I've had the same question ever since I first read it: How would unblocking green ray be any different? Wouldn't that also involve loving all which are in relationship to oneself?
(09-22-2010, 10:40 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

I actually have a question about the quote -- in fact, I've had the same question ever since I first read it: How would unblocking green ray be any different? Wouldn't that also involve loving all which are in relationship to oneself?

The thought that immediately comes to mind is that of healing, all the emotional and spiritual wounds we've suffered. That would allow us to keep our heart open in order to love all those we are in relationship with.

I find it interesting, the implication is that we must open our hearts, that is basically unblock the green ray, in order to completely unblock the third ray. So my question is, do STS entities have blocked third ray? This is an area of confusion for me, understanding how STS polarized individuals work with the rays. Are their rays unblocked but spinning in the opposite direction? Do they need to "love all which are in relationship to it" in order to unblock the yellow ray?

Or maybe Ra's advice was for STO polarization only and does not apply to STS polarizationHuh
(09-22-2010, 11:23 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2010, 10:40 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

The thought that immediately comes to mind is that of healing, all the emotional and spiritual wounds we've suffered. That would allow us to keep our heart open in order to love all those we are in relationship with.

I find it interesting, the implication is that we must open our hearts, that is basically unblock the green ray, in order to completely unblock the third ray. So my question is, do STS entities have blocked third ray? This is an area of confusion for me, understanding how STS polarized individuals work with the rays. Are their rays unblocked but spinning in the opposite direction? Do they need to "love all which are in relationship to it" in order to unblock the yellow ray?

Or maybe Ra's advice was for STO polarization only and does not apply to STS polarizationHuh

I believe they use red through orange ray and blue ray to contact intelligent Infinity, but it's a confusing subject.
(09-22-2010, 10:40 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]How would unblocking green ray be any different? Wouldn't that also involve loving all which are in relationship to oneself?

The next level after loving all people might be to love all circumstances and events in addition to the people. This would include things that happen to you (by other people or the seemingly random Universe), things that happen to the people that you love, things that happen at large (e.g. the highly charged political atmosphere of the country currently, the stalemate in the Mid East) and characteristics of your own (looks, health, strength, wealth, etc.). Each chakra going up seems to have a broader scope than the one below.

For what it's worth.
(09-24-2010, 03:52 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]Each chakra going up seems to have a broader scope than the one below.

Very insightful- I think this makes good sense.
Interesting topic.

The quote from Session 102 reminds me of something somewhere else in the L/L material to this effect: One who has no more need of 3D catalyst is one who responds to each stimulus by asking, "How may I be of service?"

Like Bathman, when I first read the above quote I was curious as to why it is stated in relationship to the the 3rd chakra as opposed to the 4th. What then caught my eye was the key word, "relationship." The yellow play space has much to do with social relations and I/thou distinctions. The interior of the green, on the other hand--as I understand it--has more to do with the nexus of All which is a common denominator of Love. In other words, the yellow is more centered on loving others as beloved others whereas the green is focused more on the experience of loving others as self (Love).

As to our STS fellows, my observation is that they certainly use as much yellow ray juice as they can, but they have a slightly different point of view on it. To wit, they would love all that are in relationship to them by--for their own highest good--making sure they follow all the rules of their formulated societal structure. For them, evidently, power over others is a kind of love, just as some STO-types feel Love as a kind of power. For example, an STS tactic might be to encourage followers to revel in the self-righteous, cathartic pleasure of telling off and abusing supposed wrong doers. (Wouldn't that be "lovely?") Whereas one deeply seated in STO might respond with concern for those persons' joy, peace and comfort.

Anyhow, yellow ray blockages have likewise been a strong theme in my current biography. In general, life within this illusion is tailored for the enjoyment of such and it's hard to get past it. More personally, I struggle getting past the sort of social definitions which pop up automatically as a result of having a strong sense of self. It's no small challenge to maintain a default state of openness and concern for all with whom I am in relationship, it seems to me. But, then, if it were easy for me, I guess I wouldn't still be here complaining about it, now would I?
(10-06-2010, 08:36 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting topic.

As to our STO fellows, my observation is that they certainly use as much yellow ray juice as they can, but they have a slightly different point of view on it. To wit, they would love all that are in relationship to them by--for their own highest good--making sure they follow all the rules of their formulated societal structure. For them, evidently, power over others is a kind of love, just as some STO-types feel Love as a kind of power. For example, an STS tactic might be to encourage followers to revel in the self-righteous, cathartic pleasure of telling off and abusing supposed wrong doers. (Wouldn't that be "lovely?") Whereas one deeply seated in STO might respond with concern for those persons' joy, peace and comfort.

Hey Peregrine, you seemed to have hit the nail on the head with this scenario. I have encountered this myself.

In the first phrase do you mean "STS fellows"? And where have you observed this if you don't mind me asking?

This is a point I have mulled over a bit. When the supposed "STS" fellow really believes he is acting from an STO intention, is it truly STS polarizing? I know it felt that way to me, being deeply seated in the concern for other's comfort. But the act of control and self-righteously and abusively enforcing a given set of rules/ structure,because of a desire to protect and channel energies in a very specific direction so as to move towards a desired service to others outcome....which way does this action polarize?

My great discomfort in being part of a "societal structure" like this really brought to light the yellow ray knots. It was difficult being loving towards someone who I viewed abusing others, even if the abuse is "simply" verbal bullying. Even more so if one is an empath, and experiencing the verbal abuse indirectly.

For me this is an incarnative experience I planned, because it has followed me from birth through life. So in a way my work on this plane has been to contribute to untangling these specific yellow knots.

Quote:Anyhow, yellow ray blockages have likewise been a strong theme in my current biography. In general, life within this illusion is tailored for the enjoyment of such and it's hard to get past it.

It makes sense that many of us are clearing and crystallizing the yellow ray, because we are moving into the green ray as a planet, and I would think that our individual progression is moving along a synchronous path.
negative yellow ray is not synonymous with 'organized' or 'structure'.

that is inherent to yellow ray itself, carrying a meaning of multiple existences, and those existences being able to interact and act.

negative yellow ray connotation would be to skew everything in one's own favor. organize everything in one's own favor. use everything existing outside, leave aside rules, in one's own favor.

it is not concepts of organization or structure are evil. universe is organized, structured, and even further, as Ra says, created in a hierarchical manner.

what defines the difference, is how it is used.
(10-06-2010, 10:11 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]In the first phrase do you mean "STS fellows"? And where have you observed this if you don't mind me asking?

Oops, yes, I did intend "STS" there. Thanks for catching that.

I hear about it on the news all the time! It's horrible.

Shemaya Wrote:It makes sense that many of us are clearing and crystallizing the yellow ray, because we are moving into the green ray as a planet, and I would think that our individual progression is moving along a synchronous path.

Yes, indeed. My guess is that the eventual fading of "the veil" will be catalyzed by much yellow ray clearing and healing, both individually and communally.
(10-06-2010, 10:17 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]negative yellow ray is not synonymous with 'organized' or 'structure'.

what defines the difference, is how it is used.

Right. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I referred to "their formulated societal structure" which potentially, as you say, can be an instrument for good or for ill.
(10-06-2010, 10:11 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2010, 08:36 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Anyhow, yellow ray blockages have likewise been a strong theme in my current biography. In general, life within this illusion is tailored for the enjoyment of such and it's hard to get past it.

It makes sense that many of us are clearing and crystallizing the yellow ray, because we are moving into the green ray as a planet, and I would think that our individual progression is moving along a synchronous path.

I must agree. I've worked a lot with my yellow ray this time around, as well as orange ray to a lesser extent. I feel our Earthly world at this time is an excellent school for refining these chakras.

Also, welcome back Peregrine, I haven't seen you post in a while Smile

~L
(10-08-2010, 12:21 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Also, welcome back Peregrine, I haven't seen you post in a while Smile

~L

Thanks. Yeah, my peregrinations--so to speak--have brought me back into this orbit again for awhile. Good to see you're still flying around these parts.

It's not such a bad hangout for pilgrims traveling along the way.
Finally catching up with this interesting thread and its insightful comments. I still think it's intriguing that love, presumably green-ray love as opposed to second-distortion love, is required to open yellow ray completely. I do agree with peregrine's emphasis on "relationship" in the quote and ricdaw's statement that green ray is broader in scope.

Could we tweak the quote to apply to orange ray? "Each entity must, in order to completely unblock orange ray, love all aspects of itself, with hope only of itself's joy, peace, and comfort."
(10-10-2010, 09:42 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I still think it's intriguing that love, presumably green-ray love as opposed to second-distortion love, is required to open yellow ray completely.

Note the word "completely." One may be working for some time in 4D & 5D before the yellow energy center opens completely.

As you know, Ra repeatedly advocates 3D denizens opening the lower three centers to the minimum extent, then enjoying the available communion in the 4th center. However, this is not always practical. Sometimes one incarnates with chosen circumstances that demand more serious work in these lower areas. Maybe then one will have to struggle to free up more facility in those areas if "life" (read: "illusion") events essentially force this.

In any case, it's my feeling that through all the varied hullabaloo it's most useful to remember one's overall goal, to wit, more closely vibrating in the manner of the One Creatrix. Recalling this--and the intensity of the yearning for it--can put much discomfort into a more comforting perspective.