Bring4th

Full Version: HEALING ARTWORK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Wonderful Souls,

I want to share with you an amazing gift I received from my Higher Self. This gift is in a form of a healing art that not only allows you to remove any blockages but also provides you with the plentitude of insights.

A few months ago I received 10 visions from my Higher Self of specific artwork. At the time of creating the artwork I didn't know its purpose, however, over time it was explained to me how to use it for the best benefit.

What I will provide you with this post are 2 images of artwork that work as a pair.
I will make additional 4 posts with the additional 8 images over time.

There are a number of ways you can use these images.

The first method is to place your finger on the starting point and trace it along the line till you reach the end of it.
Your goal is to use the least resistance and move as the line was originally drawn (you could force another way... but that wouldn't be the least resistance path). As you do it drop down to your heart and notice how you feel. You will notice that certain cross-overs or colours will evoke certain 'positive' or 'negative' emotions. That's excellent as now you become self-aware of your beliefs/patterns and can start dealing with it. Try going from top to bottom and from bottom to top.

The second method is to merge energetically with one of the images for that particular thought /emotion frequency or both of them at once to bring a balance.

The third method is to contemplate/meditate on the idea of love and joy while merging with these images. Be open to all emotions that might come, sensations, visions or voices.

In the next post, I will provide you with more ideas on how to use this artwork.

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

With love and light,
Joyful Soul

--------------------------------
Please note that I am happy to provide you with full-size images if you want to work with this art.

Interesting, I am very in to 'functional' art in this sense. Could you tell something of the process you experience or use to create the images?
Hi Aion,

Thank you for your comment.

Regarding the process, it's very simple really. At times, I have visions which I turn into artwork. However, in some instances, I am guided to paint and I don't even know what I would paint. I just sit down and feel energy enter my body and I start painting.

I don't see this experience in any way different than me having my daily visions or receiving light language transmissions (spoken or written) They just come and I learned a long time ago to trust my guidance. So, when I am guided to draw or paint... I do just that. Soon after I do the work it's made clear to me what the artwork is for and how it should be used.

I hope it makes sense to you.

With love and light,
Joyful Soul