Bring4th

Full Version: Negative being attack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over the past few months during sleep there have been a few instances where I awake only to find that I am in unconscious state and my energy is either being suppressed or toyed with. This morning being the strongest and most unique case yet.

As I "awake" I am in my bed as usually and I start to feel my energy shifting as if something is trying to control it. After the first few seconds I ground myself so the energy doesn't go either way and I feel that whatever it is is trying to push me in a barrel roll fashion.

As I was intrigued by the feeling, I let it push me; which was not my brightest move. As I started to barrel roll I was also moving like a clock's hand with my feet in the circle. I stopped it after going halfway in a circle, after I felt like it was starting to get in me/control me. After I stopped it I said a bunch of stuff about love and light and how I loved it, and mentioned christ consciousness and it left.

Captain hindsight tells me I should of tried to barrel roll the opposite way it was pushing me.

I'm kind of wondering what it was about and if my energy body is messed up from barrel rolling.

Thanks for reading fam
So I had another encounter the night after the first ^

This one was different because I was actually tricked into the astral plane

I was asleep when all of a sudden i became aware I was asleep and I could hear a voice which sounded like mine telling me who I was gonna be. (like inspirational thoughts which I desire since im at a point where I dont know my purpose)

Each sentence edging me closer into the astral plane. After 15 seconds I flopped out of bed onto the ground letting these words channel through me and ran out my door for my mom to hear me.

I went downstairs to her room with a smile on my face, I felt worth something asking her "did you here, did you here?"

After about 30 seconds I felt fear conjuring up, and then i could hear a little girl voice talking from far away in my kitchen.

It started to get louder and I was scared as s***, so I called on christ consciousness (when i called on CC I could see the page that came up when I googled CC a month ago) and I was able to return to my normal dreams.

I really don't know what I'm supposed to do in these moments, I was more freaked out tonight because I was aware that I let this thing channel me or whatever.

I would really like to better understand the meaning of these experiences and why it keeps happened.

Am I afraid of the unknown, so I hold whats comfortable to me close, and resist what I don't know?
Are you sure this is a negative experience?
(04-25-2018, 03:08 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't know what I'm supposed to do in these moments, I was more freaked out tonight because I was aware that I let this thing channel me or whatever.

I would really like to better understand the meaning of these experiences and why it keeps happened.

Am I afraid of the unknown, so I hold whats comfortable to me close, and resist what I don't know?

Radiate love all around you.  Feel goodwill toward all that is - above you, below you, on all sides.  It is the impenetrable shield.
I use Christ Consciousness as well. I have felt it work and block off negative beings.
All such happenings are not attacks.

There are many energy changes going on in the process of change. From geomagnetic storms to even ordinary weather changes, magnetism, climate, composition of whatever major factor there is in a given environment can affect a lot of people.

On top of that, there are already heavy energies in this society. Repressed thoughts, feelings, energies, unwanted thoughts, cravings, all kinds of stuff. These all hang in the air too, in differing varieties, amounts and nature - depending on location and time as well.

All of these can affect anyone that is prone to getting affected. Be it due to being high vibration, or being just sensitive to them. Or even due to being sick for whatever reason at a given time.

Meditation is a good measure. Good, full hours of sleep (8 hours, or more, whatever is your maximum) is a good measure. Healthy, balanced diet is a good measure. Managing stress, stressful environments, people is a good measure. Doing regular introspection of one's life, where it is going, where it is wanted to go, is a good measure. All of these would pump up the vibration, energy and the power of the focus that is the individually manifesting entity (you).

If you suspect there is indeed a major attack, or you cant cope up with some situation or some heavy energy, garlic is an emergency measure that is failsafe to a great extent. Natural, fresh, non gmo and as smelly as possible. Whether cutting it in slices and leaving it lay around to smell in an affected area, or eating it raw (with bread or something), all are good choices. Your natural health situation and allergies would play a role of course - so beware of those stuff and dont eat it if you cant take it. 3-4 cloves of garlic a day seems to be maximum, or so it is told.

Prayer also helps.
It would be helpful for you to learn and practice the banishing ritual used before every session in the Ra Material. It's called the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram. You can easily find tutorials for it online and even on youtube. This thing will help you whether or not you're genuinely being attacked by a negative entity. In fact, it would clear out the room of any negative energies that you yourself are radiating there unwittingly. I hope you benefit from it as much as I did, if you decide to use it.