Bring4th

Full Version: donde esta? Guardian angel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night as I was at work with my pajamas on, I realized that I was in a dream.

I started walking around and tried to "spawn" things with no avail.

I decided to ask to speak to my guardian angel, and my dream went black.

I could feel my energy body, or something like that and I asked my guardian angel a question, and didn't get an answer.

At this point I turned my head all around as I felt an intriguing dizziness. I started to lift my body up and down feeling this dizzy energy and I couldn't stop, as i got a stronger sense of this energy I could more white light.

Not too sure what happened after that.

I was wondering why I didn't get an answer and or picture of a guardian angel.
Are guardian angels a sense or feeling, or are they a thing we can see and talk to?
(04-24-2018, 03:33 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering why I didn't get an answer and or picture of a guardian angel.

What's the first reason that comes to your mind?

(04-24-2018, 03:33 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]Are guardian angels a sense or feeling, or are they a thing we can see and talk to?

In this world I think they are mostly what your free will allows them to be, through both the channel of your calling and your body. They have the presence you give them to have.

This does not make them not real, it simply wouldn't be proper of them to do more and they abide that.
I’d say they are both. You said you don’t remember after things went black. That’s most likely the point you were in contact with your Angel. Maybe a deeper portion of your beingness was called forth to converse with the Angel, and it’s simply below the threshold of the conscious mind.

That’s very interesting that you thought to call for Guidance when you realized you were dreaming. The few times I’ve woken up in a dream, I tried to manifest things. I thought “I’m dreaming. I can do whenever I want now.” Knowing that it’s possible, I imagined an apple appearing out of thin air. It did but it was strained. It wasn’t as easy to do right away. What I mean by that is that the apple appeared but it wasn’t “whole”.
Then I lost focus and woke up.
(04-24-2018, 03:33 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering why I didn't get an answer and or picture of a guardian angel.
Are guardian angels a sense or feeling, or are they a thing we can see and talk to?

I think everyone has a different conceptualization of what exactly a guardian angel is, and the truth isn't exactly something we can "verify" in a scientific sense. If we look at things from a Law of One point of view, I'd interpret a guardian angel to be the higher self or some of the other time/space guides we have available to us. Life-between-life investigators have found that we all have a group of beings who act as guidance and counsel throughout and in between our incarnations.

But the way that they are able to communicate with us seems quite limited. Some people seem to have a clearer channel between themselves and their guidance, but for most people, it is a very indirect and vague connection, likely seeming more like a sense or feeling rather than a literal thing. In my experience, with a lot of practice, prayer, and meditation, the channel can be developed so that communication is clearer and more direct. I also think it's possible to explore "senses" and "feelings" to a point where it is possible to distinguish between our own personal biases bubbling up and a nudge from our hidden guidance.

I'd imagine that the reason you didn't get an answer in your dream is the same reason why you wouldn't get an answer in your waking life, whatever you think that might be.
I'm not sure that "guardian angel" is a particular entity rather than a cultural concept. Instead you can try reaching out to your Higher Self, which we know exists, or the Father (Logos), or even the Earth or the Sun. They're all real, conscious beings, always present.
(04-25-2018, 08:55 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I’d say they are both. You said you don’t remember after things went black. That’s most likely the point you were in contact with your Angel. Maybe a deeper portion of your beingness was called forth to converse with the Angel, and it’s simply below the threshold of the conscious mind.

That’s very interesting that you thought to call for Guidance when you realized you were dreaming. The few times I’ve woken up in a dream, I tried to manifest things. I thought “I’m dreaming. I can do whenever I want now.” Knowing that it’s possible, I imagined an apple appearing out of thin air. It did but it was strained. It wasn’t as easy to do right away. What I mean by that is that the apple appeared but it wasn’t “whole”.

Kinda ashamed in myself, because the first thought I had was for an attractive female but nothing happened. And I was like I if I can't have that, then I want to talk to some fairies. Nothing happened so I was like, I want to talk to my guardian angel.
(04-25-2018, 03:11 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2018, 08:55 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I’d say they are both. You said you don’t remember after things went black. That’s most likely the point you were in contact with your Angel. Maybe a deeper portion of your beingness was called forth to converse with the Angel, and it’s simply below the threshold of the conscious mind.

Kinda ashamed in myself, because the first thought I had was for an attractive female but nothing happened. And I was like I if I can't have that, then I want to talk to some fairies. Nothing happened so I was like, I want to talk to my guardian angel.

Sometimes trying too hard keeps them from happening. I find everything in spiritual realms should come naturally. Or should be just allowed to happen without forcing anything.
I can only talk from personal experience. I used to lucid dream a lot. I went through a phase of manifesting, but it started getting harder to do this for some reason. Then I would use dreams to contact my Higher Self. Similarly the dream would shift after the request, I would often be presented with a door to which I had to open to find out what was on the other side. I never saw or spoke with an entity, but would get the door a lot. Looking back on it now, I never really got any radically useful/ground-breaking information, after all the Higher Self is involved in the programming of our dreams as it is.
(04-25-2018, 03:11 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]

Nothing to be ashamed of! I wish I had thought of that, haha.

I understand the Guardian Angel to be the Higher Self. In the Western Mystery Tradition, contact with the Higher Self is called the “Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel”. It’s you, in the future, basically. In the Qabalistic system, it would correspond to the Neschamah, which is one of the Higher faculties in the psyche of man. Residing deep within the unconscious mind. So, being conscious in the dream state I think one would be closer to making contact with the Higher Self. Your call is certainly heard.
haha, Surfboard, I realize that I have a hard time thinking that one of my guide could be a woman !! I totally see the Creator as feminine but my own personal guardian angels, lol, yes I was thinking of them as two rascals for sure !! At least I know they are real funny, I can hear them giggling at all the mistakes I make.
It was either Ra or the Confederation channelings that noted the threefold nature of our Guidance system: masculine, feminine, and androgynous (m/f in equilibrium). So, for example, if we were seeking guidance to an emotional conflict, the feminine aspect would be of aid. If we were seeking guidance in terms of, say, the proper application of a creative impulse, strength, will, power then the masculine aspect would be of service. Seeking guidance that calls for the balance of both masculine and feminine qualities, the androgynous aspect would be of aid.