Bring4th

Full Version: Blessed by the Air Faery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the Ra channeling it mentions Wanderers always having some sort of handicap, as a rule. Without getting too much into it id say my family and overall upbringing can be this handicap. With a score of 8/10 with 0/10 on resilience on the ACEs study (google: ACEs study test) my odds of killing myself among many other issues go up around 5000% percent.

However our trauma doesnt really define us and through spirituality and metaphysics i found a path for me.

Lets just say I love to research things and consume knowledge as much as possible, i have a completely open mind and have studied many many things ranging from UFO patents to Psycho-kinetics etc.

Upon realizing my psychic powers I used them for destructive STS purposes probably because of my own inner self destructive tendencies and projecting that upon the other-selves. I practiced psychic vampirism extensively when in the nubile phase of my metaphysical studies. Other stupid things as well such as standing outside of a magickal circle for perceived negative effects etc. I was power hungry but this didnt last long. I ended up hurting my friend using dark magick so badly they ended up hospitalized. They of course being equally as destructive as me revelled in the experience but i took it as a sign that i had gone too far. I stopped the vampirism that day.

It was from this point onwards I learned of traditional Wicca and other forms of nature worship. These philosophies say to never harm and only do Magick to heal and help. And as such, I started my journey as a white magician.

Not shortly after this decision I was watching a graduation. And heard a fast fluttering sound. Like wings of a bird.

I saw a human-like body, small, with golden wings, flapping. I knew instantly what i was viewing... a Sylph! An air-spirit (mind you im not schizophrenic had never hallucinated before or ever)! I wanted nothing more but to share this experience with all those around me but it wasnt meant for them. I was unable to speak and the experience was for me. I stared for what mustve been minutes and then, while i watched it, it just vanished into thin air.

To say the least i felt extremely blessed. This amazing affirmation pointed me in an amazing direction and working with nature spirits and the Fae has been delightful. For those interested in the Fae's way of life I have found actual channelings of real Faeries, which describe in great detail how their society works.

I really have no idea if im a wanderer or not, and i find that the search for the answer to be almost distracting because I feel i should be focused on the now. Even if i was told my past lives through past life regression I would still be working on releasing old Karma anyway through the forgiving of myself and others so accessing that information would simply be interesting but Faith is very important as well.

I like to believe that I and the Fae are from 5th density. I personally am learning the balance between Love and Wisdom. With this 3D life still fitting into that exact lesson. Thus, I am being shown that there is such a thing as too much Love, giving way to a form of enabling someone. You must Love unconditionally expecting nothing in return, but also having the Self-Love to stand up for yourself and not let other, perhaps even STS other-selves to walk all over you.

I have had dreams in the Fairy realm and I do past life regressions as a profession although Ive never had it clinically done to myself I sort of enjoy the mystery of not knowing and running off of intuition 100%. Alot of my friends I do PLR on Higher-Selves are Faeries so its probably not a coincidence haha. Like attracts like perhaps? Well anyway this is an incredible time to be in this plane, and as we join the other-side of the veil once again we cant help but feel relieved that the pressure of certain systems being lifted and certain dark-magick wielders losing power and the Co-Creation process being able to take place much more freely.

May an amazing Revolution take place on this terrestrial plane giving way to a society of Love and Light with the will of the collective good reigning true and the fires of planned war and torment being extinguished. The Slavery has gone on for far too long impeding on every single persons Free-will but in such an evil way that you actually impose the limitations on yourselves willingly. People are waking up in masses, its only a matter of time. Lets us all work together to move the mountain!
Hi Xatu, nice to meet you and hearing about your journey and the big transformations you've been able to make! So uplifting.

It must be very interesting to perform past life regression as a profession, getting an overview of the various accounts made by people. I once did a past-life regression out of curiousity and to my surprise what came up for me was a past-life as a tree. I can only assume this was a message from my guidance to connect with my inner stillness.
Thanks for your story! It's an interesting synchronicity that you posted this as I had just had a long discussion with my friends about learning more about fairy tradition and the nature of these kinds of entities. Could you point me towards those channelings you mentioned?
Hi Xatu,

lovely to meet you, thank you for your story,  that's really beautiful.  My older sister used to work with the world of Faeries too, she left Earth more than ten years ago and I miss so much discussing things with her. I don't have her abilities but I do see energy streams whenever I walk into a forest,  and it's so beautiful. My thing is writing letters for others to the Universe and somehow it get things done for them, that works, that's my service but I wish I could see Elementals and Sylphs... Heart

oh and yes, so agree about the massive waking up Smile