Bring4th

Full Version: High Vibrational Screensavers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

Most of us tend to spend a lot of time in front of our computers. I've created 3 computer screensavers with sacred geometry and images that increase our vibration to higher levels.

The first screensaver with a picture of a nebula and a golden flower of life has these properties. It brings calmness and strong internal sense of balance and harmony. You might also feel quite a bit more grounded looking at it.

The second screensaver with a golden background and yin/yang sign also brings balance but most of all hugely increases your vibration.

The third screensaver showing Birkeland current filaments otherwise known as fire clouds and sacred geometry with a flower of life and a Merkaba brings your awareness to your heart centre and your external environment at the same time. It creates both inward and outward pull. It's great for centring before meditations.

Ok, so I am happy to share these screensavers with anyone interested in having them.

If you want to give them a try, send me a message.

With love and light,
Joyful Soul

[attachment=1682]
(04-26-2018, 01:59 AM)Joyful Soul Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

Most of us tend to spend a lot of time in front of our computers. I've created 3 computer screensavers with sacred geometry and images that increase our vibration to higher levels.

The first screensaver with a picture of a nebula and a golden flower of life has these properties. It brings calmness and strong internal sense of balance and harmony. You might also feel quite a bit more grounded looking at it.

The second screensaver with a golden background and yin/yang sign also brings balance but most of all hugely increases your vibration.

The third screensaver showing Birkeland current filaments otherwise known as fire clouds and sacred geometry with a flower of life and a Merkaba brings your awareness to your heart centre and your external environment at the same time. It creates both inward and outward pull. It's great for centring before meditations.

Ok, so I am happy to share these screensavers with anyone interested in having them.

If you want to give them a try, send me a message.

With love and light,
Joyful Soul

Thankyou very hypnotising maybe if I have i will just stare and not use computer Tongue