Bring4th

Full Version: Edited post (I'm more chill now) Tampa, Fl. Wanderer still wanna meet locals.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody. I'm new to the forum, but I wanted this to be one of the first threads I made, because it's important to me.

So as it says, I consider it likely that I am a Wanderer. It's one of those things that I don't wanna get into right now, but I believe it's true, not because of some special snowflake ego s***, but because I REALLY think it's the case.

I'll post in Wanderer stories later.

EDIT: I no longer have so much alienation and worry. And I am solidifying more friendships with spiritual (if not necessarilly LOO follwing) people and I'm letting go of my initial anxieties...

Although I'm picking up NEW ones following this thread, fact is, I'm mostly more chill about the whole being a Wanderer thing, and can have a much easier time lately going about it.

I would STILL like to meet local seekers and wanderers though if you're out there.

Decided against contacting extradimensional life. I don't trust much of the extradimensional beings people contact after all the crazy f***** up s*** I've heard. And I don't think I really need to contact them. I trust the lessons my higher self has planned out for me in this life and I'm just making my way through this, and slowly learning.

So I'd just really like to meet another local seeker/wanderer.

Again, I live in Tampa, Florida. If anybody wants to meet up, please let me know.

I love you all,

Nate
(04-28-2018, 10:23 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I trust the lessons my higher self has planned out for me in this life and I'm just making my way through this, and slowly learning.

Heart Cool