Bring4th

Full Version: Using Ultra Sonic Cleaner to Clean and Clear Crystals??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious

Can you use an ultrasonic cleaner to cleanse and clear crystals for healing? I know some folks use sage, rice, etc...

Just curious if this method would work as well.
I don't think that would work as ultrasonic clears the physical dust and stuff, while energy for healing is more metaphysical.

You can clear crystals with a simple intent. Although if they get really full of energy you can use salt.
Not sure what that is, but sounds extreme. Why not just do water and salt, leave it there for 24-48 hours and should be good. Remember that the charging of the crystal is solely based upon the balanced individual.
Good luck.
I hear salt can deteriorate some crystals - can this be used for amethyst?
(04-30-2018, 05:13 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]I hear salt can deteriorate some crystals - can this be used for amethyst?

That sounds like a Google question. I'm not really sure.
Water OR salt, not both together. A salt-water solution could definitely deterioriate some crystals due to abrasiveness. (Obviously you don't want to use water with something like Selenite which will melt.)

You can also just leave stones in sunlight or moonlight to charge (some stones will discolour in sunlight though) or you can also bury them in the earth. Essentially all of these ways are methods to 'refresh' the energy which is in the stone and which is maybe heavily distorted by emotions and such. This is done by exposing the crystals to natural elementals and it is by the mechanism of 'displacements'. That is to say that an object with heavy distortion brought in to contact with an element of low distortion there is an 'equilization' effect that takes place whereby the distortion smooths itself over the energies.

The best example or visualization of this I have found is heat. If you have a hot object and place it in cold water, the heat spreads throughout the water until the object and the water are the same temperature. This is also how it happens with 'vibration'. An object with heavy distortion brought in to a contact with low distortion you will have the distortion 'spread' out across the objects until both equalize. This is also why you have to be careful because distortion can actually spread between objects and if you don't have an element with low distortion (pure running water, pure salt, pure earth or a balanced energy field, etc) then that distortion can actually just spread and not dissipate. This is also why people with imbalanced energy fields can be so affected by heavily distorted fields or objects, because they just take on more distortion.

Thus, to my own technique, I just use the power of Light and thought. I use Reiki as my 'cold water' which acts as the 'low distortion' field which heavy distortion can equalize in to. I will sometimes combine that with water or earth if I really need an intense cleanse.

Charging is a little different from cleansing. You can cleanse the energy of a stone without charging it. Some methods will both cleanse and charge your stone, but others will only cleanse or charge. For example the sun can both cleanse and charge the stone but the moon is only good for charging (except maybe if you want to clear a stone of major solar energy). Another example is that salt is good for cleansing but won't charge, whereas burying in the earth with both cleanse and charge. You can also charge a stone with your own energy or the energy of another person, but that doesn't necessarily cleanse it. Just like if you cleanse it doesn't mean it will be charged afterwards.

Anyways, those are my ramblin's.
What about sea water?
thanks for your help guys!
(05-02-2018, 11:47 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]What about sea water?

If it is fairly clean and unpolluted then it can work, but it's actually the movement of water which makes it particularly effective for cleansing. Putting stones in sitting water won't cleanse them unless the water is well blessed (in which case you might as well do the same for the stones), but rather you need running water to do so. So if you were to cleanse with sea water it would be best to actually go to the sea or ocean and dunk the stones in the water. Lots of regular stones are fine in salt water, it's more gemstones or softer stones you want to be worried about.

That is why I say if you want to use salt, just put your stones in salt because I find it to be a 'neutral' solution if you mix it with water. My theory is that is because the water being stagnant basically 'absorbs' the vibration of the salt rather than transmits it to the stones. So if you at least have some movement in the water it might work. The more movement the better. That's why rivers and streams are so great for cleansing stones.
Oh, also, to the OP, I would say that the Ultra Sonic cleaner likely won't have any metaphysical effects because the frequencies it is putting out are probably not harmonically organized.
I think I may have read that incese and sage smoke can also cleanse crystals.
(05-02-2018, 12:08 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]I think I may have read that incese and sage smoke can also cleanse crystals.

Yeah those can work well too, although it would depend on the kind of incense. Some will just 'colour' the energy rather than cleanse. Sage is the classic 'smudge' plant, but something like Palo Santo would work well too. I have found, personally, that cleansing with smoke is harder to smooth out heavy distortions but works for well for any light or outer layer work.
(05-02-2018, 12:11 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2018, 12:08 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]I think I may have read that incese and sage smoke can also cleanse crystals.

Yeah those can work well too, although it would depend on the kind of incense. Some will just 'colour' the energy rather than cleanse. Sage is the classic 'smudge' plant, but something like Palo Santo would work well too. I have found, personally, that cleansing with smoke is harder to smooth out heavy distortions but works for well for any light or outer layer work.

In your opinion should crystals be seperated? Like is it ok to keep them all together in a box or not?
(05-02-2018, 01:11 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2018, 12:11 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]

In your opinion should crystals be seperated? Like is it ok to keep them all together in a box or not?

Sure as long as they have all been cleansed first, which you should really do with any new stone you get. (Unless of course you got it from someone with a particular charge and you want to keep that, like a gift that has been blessed.) Things that are positively charged I wouldn't worry about, although some stones don't 'get along' with other stones. Mostly you want to be careful not to mix any heavily distorted stones in with cleansed one. If any of them feel 'off', cleanse them all.

Stones that you have charged in a particular way should be kept separated from other stones so that their charge doesn't dissipate or spread on to others. (Unless you want it to, I suppose.) Such stones should also be kept away from pure elements as that may alter their charge. Cloth, wood, metals, ceramics, glass are good containers. Wood and metals might alter or amplify the charge somewhat but mostly only while they are in proximity. Of course plastic is also nice and neutral.