Bring4th

Full Version: Free E-Book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our friend, IndigoGeminiWolf, has written a novel called "The Warlock Name".

As a show of support for our friend, I will buy anyone who wants to read it a free copy of the kindle e-book version within the next 10 days! (Please no spam PMs from inactive accounts)

Please PM me your email address and I will send you a claim code via Amazon.

The link to the book is here:

https://smile.amazon.com/Warlock-Name-Th...Src=detail

If there is some reason why an ebook version doesn't work for you, but you still want to read it, PM me anyways. I dont mind getting folks some paperback copies but have to limit them because it can get expensive.

Please be sure to leave a review when you read it! Thanks!
Wow, John,

I’m speechless. This is a really big heart you are sharing. You may have some idea of what this means. Thousands of dollars of creation, 24 years of development. I totally didn’t expect this. There’s a lot going on behind the scenes to make this all work. I didn’t even get to order a proof to make sure the paperback is perfect. But everything that went into it was perfect, so I don’t foresee a problem. I really hope this touches the hearts of others. I like to help people. And for free, who can beat that?

Kindle is a great platform. The reader is free on Amazon’s website if you don’t own a Kindle device and are willing to read it on the computer. It’s a quick read if you are used to reading novels. Over 10 revisions went into this. More like 20. Over 5 editors took part in making it to where it is today. It’s like about 70,000 words as of the last version. I haven’t checked, but it should be around that now. And yes, if you could leave a review after reading, I would really appreciate that. My marketing team says that I should get 9 or 10 reviews as soon as I can.

I haven’t even started paying for advertising, and that’s going to be like $1000 a month plus the $800 a month for marketing expenses. It’s a labor of love. A top-notch web developer and artist gave their hearts to helping to advance it. Thank you once again for your kind heart.

[Image: thumbs_up.jpg]

BTW, you can leave a review on Amazon. That's where it counts. Although here would be great too (or on my thread for The Warlock Name novel).
(04-30-2018, 08:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, John,

I’m speechless. This is a really big heart you are sharing. You may have some idea of what this means. Thousands of dollars of creation, 24 years of development. I totally didn’t expect this. There’s a lot going on behind the scenes to make this all work. I didn’t even get to order a proof to make sure the paperback is perfect. But everything that went into it was perfect, so I don’t foresee a problem. I really hope this touches the hearts of others. I like to help people. And for free, who can beat that?

Kindle is a great platform. The reader is free on Amazon’s website if you don’t own a Kindle device and are willing to read it on the computer. It’s a quick read if you are used to reading novels. Over 10 revisions went into this. More like 20. Over 5 editors took part in making it to where it is today. It’s like about 70,000 words as of the last version. I haven’t checked, but it should be around that now. And yes, if you could leave a review after reading, I would really appreciate that. My marketing team says that I should get 9 or 10 reviews as soon as I can.

I haven’t even started paying for advertising, and that’s going to be like $1000 a month plus the $800 a month for marketing expenses. It’s a labor of love. A top-notch web developer and artist gave their hearts to helping to advance it. Thank you once again for your kind heart.

[Image: thumbs_up.jpg]

BTW, you can leave a review on Amazon. That's where it counts. Although here would be great too (or on my thread for The Warlock Name novel).

You are a good guy, and its well deserved. Good luck with the book!
Can you explain how claim codes work on Amazon and how you do them? I'd like to be informed as well. Thank you.
I might like to use them to gift things to others. Thanks.
here is a link to how you would do this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/...=201964280
Hey guys!

I'm buying some extra copies today. To ensure privacy, you don't even have to send me your email addr. Just PM me telling me that you want a copy and ill send you the claim code and directions how to get your book via PM.