Bring4th

Full Version: So I came across this thing called the "Ascension Glossary"...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah, as I said in the title, I came across this type of wiki called the "Ascension Glossary" and I'm wondering what you all make of it?

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Main_Page

What's yall's opinion on this cause I'm just reading it like WTF? Dunno how much of this connects with the Law of One material or not and how much they get from other sources. But that's partially because I just started reading the Law of One.

Pick pretty much any article and they will go into some really detailed far out stuff with little to no sources, and I am wondering where they get this stuff from?
If it makes you feel good, it's in line with your higher self.
If not, it's probably not in line with your higher self.
(05-01-2018, 10:00 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So yeah, as I said in the title, I came across this type of wiki called the "Ascension Glossary" and I'm wondering what you all make of it?

What's yall's opinion on this cause I'm just reading it like WTF? Dunno how much of this connects with the Law of One material or not and how much they get from other sources. But that's partially because I just started reading the Law of One.

Pick pretty much any article and they will go into some really detailed far out stuff with little to no sources, and I am wondering where they get this stuff from?

Here's my honest opinion - don't get too bogged down in all the information out there... There are plenty of neat and interesting info, but its easy to screw with your head. Much of the info is distorted and a little ridiculous and unverifiable.

Stick to trusted resources. Out of all the material ive seen, i trust Law of One 100%. For other material, i always look to the source - is it a trusted source? Are there any ulterior motives? What is the tone of the information?

I really like Dr Michael Newton's books. I also like Delores Cannon and think she's honest, although she has a lot of weird thing. Edgar Cayce was a good an honest man, but i think he dealt with some dishonest people sometimes.
Just know that almost anything can be distorted.

Main thing - Just focus on yourself. Thats really what its all about.
(05-01-2018, 10:00 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So yeah, as I said in the title, I came across this type of wiki called the "Ascension Glossary" and I'm wondering what you all make of it?

In my opinion, aimed at trying to help and be "pure", However also heavily distorted material.