Bring4th

Full Version: Dream about what Jesus may have been
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my dream, I was figuring out with some others through talking about what Jesus may have been before he walked this Earth as Jesus (Or Yehushua).

In the dream we came to the conclusion that before his life as Yehushua, he had another life as a human.

This way he would become aware of the human experience.

In this life he reached enlightenment and opened up with compassion with the halo and all that.

Could it be possible that Jesus walked the Earth before to understand the human condition as a human before he was Jesus?

It would certainly make him relate to us even more.

He could have been an enlightened being choosing to reincarnate.

Then, there was a Q'uo channeling that said he took on all the suffering of Creator when he died on the cross. I read that part in this forum somewhere.

What do others think?
If you read some of Edgar Cayce's readings, he seems to indicate Jesus had past-lives as Melchizidek, Adam, Joshua (just to name a few)

https://www.near-death.com/reincarnation...jesus.html

Many people here like to knock on Cayce, but I do believe that Cayce's readings are in a much higher class than many of the channelings we see. This is because he was subconsciously aware and channeled from the trance state (like Carla), but Cayce himself was traveling to the Akashic records and conveying info through the narrow band transmission.

From what i gather, Cayce, himself, is a highly positive soul ( i base this on many of his actions ), but i believe there is some distortion in his work, depending on intentions of the people asking questions.

Carla suffered from doing 1-2 sessions a day at most. Cayce was constantly doing 5-6 sessions daily so that he can help the people. He even warned himself that he will die if he doesn't stop. Eventually, he died because of this.

Anyways, i mention this because i trust some of his work, although i'm sure there are some distortions.
From what I barely remember, wasn't Melchizedek like very special?
Don't all wanderers wander for several third density lifetimes in a row usually? they really like to serve I guess. I suppose our boy Eesa did the same.

(05-02-2018, 12:29 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Then, there was a Q'uo channeling that said he took on all the suffering of Creator when he died on the cross. I read that part in this forum somewhere.

What do others think?

What does that mean? that he experienced every suffering there is?

I thought he only underwent physical pain for some hours on the cross. but even that shouldn't have had been such a great suffering for him.. since he was the perfect magician. like the monk that didn't move or make a sound when he was set on fire.

(05-02-2018, 05:21 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: [ -> ]Many people here like to knock on Cayce, but I do believe that Cayce's readings are in a much higher class than many of the channelings we see.  This is because he was subconsciously aware and channeled from the trance state (like Carla), but Cayce himself was traveling to the Akashic records and conveying info through the narrow band transmission.  

I like Cayce too. I think the reason his readings are better is that the other channelings are fake. I even doubt his readings or even the Ra material sometimes.. the whole channeling thing seems fake to me.. but I can't easily accuse the Ra Material because the content seems valuable. most of it is consisted of philosophies that warm the heart. although there are scary (from our mortal/veiled perspective at least) parts like the ending of the octave and starting from the next first density as first density beings.
I thought Jesus was an amalgamation of a number of other people or prophets/magicians of the day, predominantly Apollonius of Tyana and Yeshua Malathiel. In any case, a lot of the story of Jesus seems to be almost exactly the same as the story of Buddha, and indeed the numerology was carefully preserved if you compare the texts. This makes me doubt if there was an actual Jesus Christ as we know it, but what is described is the Christ Consciousness and path to enlightenment. The Christian/Jesus fable seems to have been perpetuated following the Council of Nicea in 325. I would say the Manicheans and cult of Mani were more significant in the centuries prior to this.
Buddha is royalty and had massive influence during his lifetime, Jesus did not. I do not see much similarities, except that Jesus probably studied Buddhism during his missing years. If we are to believe Ra, then Jesus was a flesh and blood entity.