Bring4th

Full Version: Swirling,Glittering, Yellow Light Cloud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this story on Reddit in the reincarnation subreddit hopeing to see if others have had a similar experience or might give me more information and one of the users replyed back to me about Law of One and it lead me to here.

My partner at the time was a hypnotherapist and would hypnotize me to help with my anxiety. (Kind of like guided meditation style). During one session I went into a particularly deep trance and ‘saw’ that I was in a bright swirling yellow glittery cloud like place, but I had no body and there were other bodyless beings all over the place. (Like being in a warm cozy blanket except it was alive...and you where also the blanket??? That’s the best way to discribe it) It’s hard to explain... We shared the same thoughts. Like we had indevidual wants and ideas but we shared everything instantly. It’s like the feeling of being fully and totally accepted for who you are. Being completely known and you knowing everyone the same way you are known. It was a very comforting, gentle and loving place. I then remember ‘saying’ I wanted to know what it was like to have hands, and they all agreed with me and that is supposedly the reason I came here.

I have been reading and studying the Ra Materials and it is the closest I can find that identifies with what I experienced plus it has solidified and added to my own personal beliefs about consciousness and the universe.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Read Dolores Cannon's books. She did hypnotic regressions. I can recall at least one of her subjects describing his/her "native" environment in ways that sound very much like what you experienced; then they separate out to go on a mission; given their native unity, the separation is uncomfortable but understood to be necessary.

Unfortunately/fortunately she has a fair number of books and I can't tell you which one it's from. Most likely one of the Convoluted Universe series. They're all pretty interesting, though.

To me it all sounds like a social memory complex.
Hi Inkshards,

Thank you for sharing.

It seems that you moved to the higher level of consciousness during trance administered by your partner. In higher states, we are all one, and as our bodies are only present in the physical form in this dimension you lose it in higher dimensions. It's more a feeling of being a wave or an energetic current that blends seamlessly with everything else than having a body. There is no division between yourself or others, and all the thoughts and desires are instantaneously known to all. To put it in another way, what you experienced was a full embracing oneness with everything.

I had a similar experience during meditation. In my case, I was taken to the 'New Earth' and had a chance to connect with all conscious living forms there.

Welcome to the forum.

With love and light,
Joyful Soul
How do you like having hands?
(05-02-2018, 09:51 PM)Inkshards Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this story on Reddit in the reincarnation subreddit hopeing to see if others have had a similar experience or might give me more information and one of the users replyed back to me about Law of One and it lead me to here.

My partner at the time was a hypnotherapist and would hypnotize me to help with my anxiety.  (Kind of like guided meditation style).  During one session I went into a particularly deep trance and ‘saw’ that I was in a bright swirling yellow glittery cloud like place, but I had no body and there were other bodyless beings all over the place.  (Like being in a warm cozy blanket except it was alive...and you where also the blanket??? That’s the best way to discribe it) It’s hard to explain... We shared the same thoughts.  Like we had indevidual wants and ideas but we shared everything instantly.  It’s like the feeling of being fully and totally accepted for who you are.  Being completely known and you knowing everyone the same way you are known.  It was a very comforting, gentle and loving place. I then remember ‘saying’ I wanted to know what it was like to have hands, and they all agreed with me and that is supposedly the reason I came here.

I have been reading and studying the Ra Materials and it is the closest I can find that identifies with what I experienced plus it has solidified and added to my own personal beliefs about consciousness and the universe.

Hi there Inkshards,

Your experience reminds of the various hypnotic regression cases from Michael Newton's books Journey of Souls (which is the first book) and Destiny of Souls (the second). You can find them online but I will attach them to this post. (Hope I'm not violating any rules, apologies if I am Admin)
And here is the second book, Destiny of Souls.

Michael Newton's Destiny of Souls

I couldnt upload the PDF cuz i think this site has an attachment size limit so just click on the link above.

Hope you enjoy.
Thanks everyone for your help and insight!
I’m on my phone so sorry that I can’t realky reply to each one of you because it would be too difficult.

Yeah they said it sounded like a social memory complex and I was hoping to find someone who might have experienced this too.

It’s funny because for the longest time I found it so weird having hands. They have always looked bizzare to me! When I was little I would draw and mold things out of clay. I really enjoy making things but I haven’t found the passion to do so recently. But since that session I really don’t find them weird anymore.

I don’t know if I can read all those books but I’ll give it a try!
(05-02-2018, 09:51 PM)Inkshards Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this story on Reddit in the reincarnation subreddit hopeing to see if others have had a similar experience or might give me more information and one of the users replyed back to me about Law of One and it lead me to here.

My partner at the time was a hypnotherapist and would hypnotize me to help with my anxiety. (Kind of like guided meditation style). During one session I went into a particularly deep trance and ‘saw’ that I was in a bright swirling yellow glittery cloud like place, but I had no body and there were other bodyless beings all over the place. (Like being in a warm cozy blanket except it was alive...and you where also the blanket??? That’s the best way to discribe it) It’s hard to explain... We shared the same thoughts. Like we had indevidual wants and ideas but we shared everything instantly. It’s like the feeling of being fully and totally accepted for who you are. Being completely known and you knowing everyone the same way you are known. It was a very comforting, gentle and loving place. I then remember ‘saying’ I wanted to know what it was like to have hands, and they all agreed with me and that is supposedly the reason I came here.

What you describe seems to be a 6th density environment in a 6th density social memory complex.

Glittering, gold tinted traits are traits of 6th density entities and their societies.

Similarly, a bright shining light source with a gold ring towards its outer perimeter is the mark of a 6d entity.
(05-03-2018, 10:06 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

What you describe seems to be a 6th density environment in a 6th density social memory complex.

Glittering, gold tinted traits are traits of 6th density entities and their societies.

Similarly, a bright shining light source with a gold ring towards its outer perimeter is the mark of a 6d entity.

I want to learn more about 6th density beings but I don’t know really where to look. Do you have any information or maybe suggestions on how to to Kearny more about it?
From what little I have heard, either Seth or Seth II are a 6th density being.
(05-03-2018, 10:52 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]From what little I have heard, either Seth or Seth II are a 6th density being.

Ooooo, I never heard of the Seth Material! I'L/L Research that next!

Can you be a new being from 6th dimension? I don't think I have had a body before if it's true. I seem relatively new here. I get embarrassed talking about the experience because I can't really back up the claim with facts other then 'feelings'. I felt also that when I die and go back to the cloud place is when we all are going to become a quasar?? And feed into the what we have taken? I don't know why they honored my request for hands? Maybe its like "last call"? :-/ Huh At least thats what I feel. I might be wrong.

I really haven't thought much about the hypno session until I recently started taking cannabis as alternative medicine to help with my Autism spectrum disorder symptoms. When I first started, it was like I was in trance again and I started 'seeing' how everything is growing toward the energy source and that the micro mimics the macro and there was a bunch of other stuff that is just really hard to put into words because they where not put into words. They where the thoughts before words so it was like all at once and instant.

I just don't know.

But experiencing all that has brought me to the Law of One so I must be on to something! It is the closest answer to what I have experienced!

All I know is that I have been searching for my purpose because I feel it must be more then just experiencing hands and just existing here. :,V

I do also want to try and contact the cloud place again and see if I can learn more!
(I can type better because i'm on my computer so I can relay more information better!)
It sounds like an enlightening and blissful experience Inkshards, and it fits right to be in the Wanderer section as you said it started you on a journey that lead to the Law of One, and likely many more adventures to come.
I personally haven't experienced the Yellow Light Cloud you described, but in my imagination it feels like logos/consciousness/energy, perhaps healing in astral planes, who knows. So thank you very much for sharing, your energy is much appreciated here.  Smile