Bring4th

Full Version: Others may not really be there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was watching a movie years ago with my family.
It didn't make sense to me.
So I asked my guides/guidance in my head, "Does this make sense to them?"

Then I heard a response, "Thomas, they're not really there."

Does this make sense?

Is it true?

Of course they're there on the physical, but ultimately, is it more profound that they might not really be there?

Maybe in each of our Universe, we're really the only one, as we sometimes hear.
What do you want to know exactly?
(05-03-2018, 07:26 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want to know exactly?

Are others really there in our Universe?
(05-03-2018, 07:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 07:26 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want to know exactly?

Are others really there in our Universe?

If you mean it as I believe you do, then no.
[Image: 194ef961c050bea911024327dbda5cf6.jpg]
(05-03-2018, 07:56 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 194ef961c050bea911024327dbda5cf6.jpg]

This does not mean they are not real, they simply are you in a different focus.

Whatever way you treat others you will live being treated as.
There are no others. There are your other-selves. This is the Law of One.
I know. This picture just made me laugh pretty hard.

It actually makes me respect others more.

It takes the burden of trying to please others off. It relieves some stress there.
It's like part of that cosmic joke.
(05-03-2018, 08:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I know. This picture just made me laugh pretty hard.

It takes the burden of trying to please others off. It relieves some stress there.

If you torture yourself over others, then you really just torture them within you.

To live by a light heart is a great gift, love does not need to be a burden.
(05-03-2018, 08:05 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 08:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I know. This picture just made me laugh pretty hard.

If you torture yourself over others, then you really just torture them within you.

To live by a light heart is a great gift, love does not need to be a burden.

Yes, I want to live light, and not be torturing others within me.
I say, just have fun. Do what feels right and good. Follow your bliss.
(05-03-2018, 08:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I want to live light, and not be torturing others within me.
I say, just have fun. Do what feels right and good. Follow your bliss.

Great wisdom, and for the times we don't we can just remember it is by our will that we sought otherwise.
Q'uo, April 14, 2006.

We speak as if there is a “we” and a “they,” a “you” and an “I.” And this is not precisely correct. For there is an ever-flowing movement of energy along lines of force which are created by your thoughts and feelings rather than there being a dynamic of two.

You are experiencing ways of structuring the self so that it may be known to the self. We do not wish to take away every structure of your thoughts in an instant. Rather, we would that you would conceive of this journey as a dance. It is a dance in which your movements express a gradual increase in your ability to be naked and without personality.

In the privacy and the intimacy of your silent meditation, allow all to fall away as it will and sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. And then sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. Repeat this process until when you sit, you simply sit.

The voice probably meant that their attention is not there.
They are truly other, but your distortions are quite capable of creating 'pocket' realities where perception leads to experiential nexuses that reinforce the concept of deep separation from other self so that balancing of the shadow aspects of the self is possible.