Bring4th

Full Version: Mystery: Will-Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my small understanding of the mystery, that I find myself engulfed within. I by no means assert this as truth in any sense. Discard what doesn't flow.

I believe to a certain extent that you can track the mystery. To a certain point, and at that seemingly ever expanding understanding, and what lay beyond is the mystery. However I believe the mystery exists even to the creator. In that I do believe the creator does evolve, in a way beyond understanding, except in a ratio type relatable form. In that are lives, selves, and evolution are similar in an archetypical fashion. I don't know what the creator's experience or level has ascended to.

Love/unity: Is the basis of all intelligence. Before Love was spontaneously realized/thought of. There was one, and the only type of intelligence that existed, was what one could discover. Now imagine what one can discover or even think of, without even the concept of another. No background, no contrast, nothing but whatever one is. silent vibration, The Primordial Void, The Will? What do you think?

Math, music, everything you can think, In some way derives from a concept of units. It in some form involves manyness. What truly exists before the concept of any form of manyness?

What would you imagine the level or experience of The Creator, if it were an ever expanding experience, involving ever expanding exponentials? Infinity?

What would you say if I said The Creators intelligence itself is a derivative of Love, at an exponent. Where the first potential outside the bounds of singularity could even be thought of/imagined?
I will paraphrase the guy from Actualized.org

"Reality is absolutely infinite. It is absolutely infinite. You have no idea. You cannot understand. There is no way of understanding. It is absolutely infinite.
Then I realize I was God. I made all this. There was an existential terror."

I think he was being overwhelmed by how mind-bogingly infinite it really is. He said the love poured in and overflowed him.

Sounds like an awesome experience. But I'm not willing to take 5meo-dmt and kill my ego for the experience.
I stopped trying to get any grasp on the Creator's experience when I learned that causality itself is one of the rules the Creator designed. Every concept we use has been created, and our minds and senses have been created as artificial constructs to manipulate artificial constructs. Trying to use these concepts to figure out big-R Reality seems inherently futile.

Maybe that's the reason mystics have always urged focusing on awareness itself, the "I am" - and Ra/Q'uo consistently say that the mind cannot understand spirit.
Quote:15.21 Questioner: Well, in yesterday’s material you stated “we offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes.” You also mentioned earlier that the first paradox, or the first distortion I meant, was the distortion of free will. Could you tell me if there’s a sequence? Is there a first, second, third, fourth distortion of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

I like to imagine that the Creator's Love give birth to Intelligence/Consciousness to explore itself freely.
I like your exposition of the Great Mystery. I agree, I think that the Creator is a Mystery unto Itsef. Ra says that the Creator is knowing itself. There is no exhausting Infinity. There is only the realization of becoming more than It is. There was no beginning, there shall be no end. The human mind is totally incapable of comprehension beyond Kether. Even Kether awareness is far removed from the point of evolution that we are at now; it’s beyond the Abyss on the Tree of Life.

Quote:The popular concept of a God as ultimate origin of all things is replaced by a sympathetic of “negative existence.” The most remote aspect of that state, beyond which the human mind cannot conceive of anything further from life as we know it, is termed Ain, “the negative.” The next phase, still at a stupendous remove, is named Ain Soph, “without limit” or “the Infinite”; and this is just so far formulated, so to put it, that although completely impersonal it may be described as the Qabalist’s ultimate attribution of God. The third phase of negative existence is called Ain Soph Aur, “Infinite Light,” and this is almost upon the brink of those states of existence of which the human mind can in some manner conceive. Not quite upon that brink, since every word for “infinite” or “limitless” contains in its structures the idea of a limit or boundary to be effaced. That which in its primal nature has no limit, is this not truly thinkable. It cannot, indeed, be defined, for to define anything is to state it’s limits. Without quantitative statements, however, something of these notions can be conveyed in terms of relationships, as in that sentence of Marsilio Ficino, “Light is the shadow of God.”
Ain, Ain Soph, Ain Soph Aur, from these inscrutable, comes forth the Kether of Atziluth, the “Bountiful Giver,” whence the Emenations of the positive universe progressively unfold.

We will all eventually “know”. We already know, deep within our being. We are apart of this Mystery. It is not separate from us. We are the eyes, ears, hands of the Creator. Through us (and we are One in truth) does the Creator comes to know Itself. Ra said: the original desire is that all entities seek and become one.
(05-04-2018, 08:19 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I like your exposition of the Great Mystery. I agree, I think that the Creator is a Mystery unto Itsef. Ra says that the Creator is knowing itself. There is no exhausting Infinity. There is only the realization of becoming more than It is. There was no beginning, there shall be no end. The human mind is totally incapable of comprehension beyond Kether. Even Kether awareness is far removed from the point of evolution that we are at now; it’s beyond the Abyss on the Tree of Life.

Quote:The popular concept of a God as ultimate origin of all things is replaced by a sympathetic of “negative existence.” The most remote aspect of that state, beyond which the human mind cannot conceive of anything further from life as we know it, is termed Ain, “the negative.” The next phase, still at a stupendous remove, is named Ain Soph, “without limit” or “the Infinite”; and this is just so far formulated, so to put it, that although completely impersonal it may be described as the Qabalist’s ultimate attribution of God. The third phase of negative existence is called Ain Soph Aur, “Infinite Light,” and this is almost upon the brink of those states of existence of which the human mind can in some manner conceive. Not quite upon that brink, since every word for “infinite” or “limitless” contains in its structures the idea of a limit or boundary to be effaced. That which in its primal nature has no limit, is this not truly thinkable. It cannot, indeed, be defined, for to define anything is to state it’s limits. Without quantitative statements, however, something of these notions can be conveyed in terms of relationships, as in that sentence of Marsilio Ficino, “Light is the shadow of God.”
Ain, Ain Soph, Ain Soph Aur, from these inscrutable, comes forth the Kether of Atziluth, the “Bountiful Giver,” whence the Emenations of the positive universe progressively unfold.

We will all eventually “know”. We already know, deep within our being. We are apart of this Mystery. It is not separate from us. We are the eyes, ears, hands of the Creator. Through us (and we are One in truth) does the Creator comes to know Itself. Ra said: the original desire is that all entities seek and become one.

That's what I'm talking about baby. I resonate with all that you said. And the quote you posted. Well written and thank you for your response. I really like light is the shadow of God.
(05-03-2018, 11:12 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]I stopped trying to get any grasp on the Creator's experience when I learned that causality itself is one of the rules the Creator designed.  Every concept we use has been created, and our minds and senses have been created as artificial constructs to manipulate artificial constructs.  Trying to use these concepts to figure out big-R Reality seems inherently futile.

Maybe that's the reason mystics have always urged focusing on awareness itself, the "I am" - and Ra/Q'uo consistently say that the mind cannot understand spirit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ahh the hallmark of 3rd density, confusion. The reduction in catalyst for another is inefficient form of learning for the self. Both "Parties" are effected, as You can not learn for another self, but inspire them to take up the baton. Each moment, and energetic exchange through potential opens many doorways. As each nexus and energy exchange there lay among the seeming infinitude of doorways a doorway or portal, known as the now. This portal is the lost island that you can only navigate to if you know where it is, as its location is not found on charts.The moment that you decide to enter this portal and enter the now, is called the choice. As Time itself is an aspect of The Will.

The reduction in pain you speak of is a "symptom" or resulting reduction within "your own" universe or system/mind. Peoples choices only reflect an inner state. Choices or seeming outcomes can only be changed, when the inner realms change. The pain you see, pours from within. You becoming more balanced, and achieving higher states of being, or flow of infinite energy/infinite intelligence, will then be what you see, as your outer realm.

So in my opinion there are beneficial ways of helping other beings, most readily coming to mind for me, is the lighthouse or beacon of love and inspiration. Or what the bible speaks of as a witness. Or more mundanely if what you plan on doing or giving is only going to incline them more towards ignoring the deep true self, and handicapping there ability to learn. Then you should not. If your help is like a gust of wind across a hot mans face, along a long journey. And that sweet coolness allows him or rises his will/desire to continue. Then yes. However, it seems to me. that you will know when it is time for you to step up. The universe has a way of calling our names. When its show time.

Also spoken language is inherently apart of the veil on Earth. The vibrational nature, and how it is programmed within the mind, it is one of the causalities of the mind/body/spirit to be out of synch with one another. The three causalities form an aspect of the veil which offers us confusion. Or infinite interlaid memories/data, through forming conduits or transmission channels for the data to be sent. Or in other words, our intelligence is a thought form. Developed and designed a product to exist. Everything you see here, how we term things, would be/ is a product. Its designed, made, built, created. The portal I speak of above, takes you to where these products are birthed/created. Your own inner perception until you reach green ray, can only use already made products. When green ray is achieved, the ability to create products is achieved, and the magician/warlock has the potential to create products/thought forms. The ability at yellow ray, is to be able to focus the compass, and sail these products/thoughts. and the ability at any ray, given perameters, is to learn. As all things are Infinite Intelligence, and I think the nature of Infinite Intelligence is the unlimited ability to learn. -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a piece I wrote in the "Clarifying Sto" Thread. I couldn't agree more that even our "intelligence" is a construct, or Thought-Form. However futile it may be or seem. I can't help but parse The Mystery. =)
(05-04-2018, 08:19 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I like your exposition of the Great Mystery. I agree, I think that the Creator is a Mystery unto Itsef. Ra says that the Creator is knowing itself. There is no exhausting Infinity. There is only the realization of becoming more than It is. There was no beginning, there shall be no end. The human mind is totally incapable of comprehension beyond Kether. Even Kether awareness is far removed from the point of evolution that we are at now; it’s beyond the Abyss on the Tree of Life.

Right the sympathetic of Negative existence, The Creator prior to The Original Thought, or the discovery of the potential of Love. Before there was even a concept of any type of another or many. Before Math or any concept containing unity, separation, or manyness. The Infinite Nature of The Creator in itself paradoxically is only limited by its own desire. Therefore Its not really limited at all, except by itself. To me the only way to describe such a "state" is singularity. I believe primal, unbound, unfocused, non-remembering Self/Will. Intelligence itself was born, and there was a time before even intelligence. I think Love was discovered, as most major breakthroughs have happened. spontaneously, in the Infinite its just kinda...bound to happen. It was like a chemical reaction, an epiphany. Because the origin of intelligence resides within manyness. For all intelligence is built around thoughts that contain an organization of units. Look to the world. Language, math, bodies are all made up of single units, that in unity form a symptom we call symbioses. Even disharmony is an intelligent variable, that has purpose or function within the units of unity. So to me intelligence itself is a sub-set of Love. However I believe the first true "product" was memory. Its like god was just primal will until he "saw" Love, Love caused the first memory, in return established experience. When memory and experience are utilized in such a way, to bring about the desire of The Will. It is called Intelligence.

Now the main difference I find is that God is not bound by time or any other variable of Love. Now what that means is God is not ultimately bound in choice after choice, but can activate all potentials, and explore every variant, without limitation, that we are akin to. I believe the only limitation God has, is basically itself, AKA one of the reasons of exploring the self. I no longer look at God as an ultimate unmoving concept. I think that is completely contradictory to my experience. I think of God as the pinnacle of Evolution, always pushing the self further. Always dropping what is not needed to move forward, and propel the self ever higher and ever better.

So Love is an actual experience of The Creators brothers and sisters.
I see God as a Logos, with infinite levels above it.
It's like part of that cosmic joke. Beyond this universe is an even larger infinite universe.
Or so I've been told.
(05-04-2018, 06:27 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I see God as a Logos, with infinite levels above it.
It's like part of that cosmic joke. Beyond this universe is an even larger infinite universe.
Or so I've been told.

of course, however that's our perception. That does not ultimately mean that The Creator itself does not have an experience.

I'm not writing this to refocus on basic principles, that most accept as true. I believe its different. Like I said I no longer believe in a static unevolving creator. I believe that was his original (self imposed) state. Thank you but unless you have something actually to add, please refrain from posting regurgitated material. Ive read enough Quo, Ra, and latwii to get a just of how they think of what is. Thanks.
One before Love has no intelligence. Intelligence is temporal. In that what could be considered intelligent changes due to the involved variables. One has no intelligence, intelligence nature is unity. Its "body" is units. The one did not think. The One before the advent or Creation/Discovery of Love had no intelligence no thought, The only thing that One can do is Feel/emotion.

The reason for nothing seemingly existing before Love, is due to The Creator have no desire or rise in The Will, or what we think of as focus. This is because One cannot remember, it has no intelligence. It is pure emotion/Will. Love is an experience, where the creators first memory lies. This memory is the spark. The Original Thought. Because before this advent, there was no thought, there was feeling/will/emotion and that's it. This state is called the subconscious, or primal. This experience lead to The directing of the will, and the rise of intelligence.

Now I will agree to everything being Will. Almost like a computer program, intelligently "labeling, categorizing, or placing" The will in such a way that it appears as indirect, other, or variables outside of what is conventional will. Or its original Form. That's the only thing that hasn't changed, is that The Will is still the only thing that exists truly, all else are thought forms. oh also is all the experience/memory acquired and put to use to bring about what the will desires, or intelligence. Which is a Thought-form, but has hit such a threshold as to reflect The Creator, or called LOGOS.

Whats critical to a MBS complex is that The emotion or Will "informs" intelligence.

Also The Choice here is in relation to that experience of Love. To me here, this choice seems to come in loud and clear. DO YOU WANT LIFE?

Now I'm not saying The Creator was not or is not "smart", I am saying what we Think of as intelligence, is a shadow of The Creators. Our intelligence is Created directly from unity/units and the variables presented by them. The only comparable or relative description is God "knows" and we "think". Or rather The Creators Intelligence is not based off of units or temporal variables. Its not intelligence like we think of it. There is nothing to "learn" at that state because there are no changing variables/units before Love. There is a uniform Will/singularity. no differentiation upon which intelligence/will could "anticipate" anything.

Thought itself is a form of the will. It is brought into effect by differentiating variables caused/is also the will. Thought-form= The will/emotion brought into a seeming differentiating effect, through other seemingly extentiauted forms of the will. Such is everything. Thus identity or The Will/emotion is The Creator. The Will in some unknown way brings into effect the first major Thought-form Love(vibration) which then leads Light and all these other seemingly extentiuating forms(we see as variables) of the will.
It's funny your title summed up my lesson learned for this week but you tackled it from a completely different perspective.
That is handy and kind of a parallel to my lesson.

Love is the driver of all things so will would be part of harnessing love to accomplish what ever it is you are exploring for the one.
All great things and all traumatic come from love. No one is without love just exploring a different way of love.

I am here because it brought me back to sts vs sto and it gets foggy because often it is both.
Is it ever not both? That is where I am starting to go. At some distance to 3d it seems quite inseparable.

Love of money, love of power, love of all, love of the earth, love of pleasure and love of pain, love of self hate, love of prestige or seperation. We are here to learn the ways of love and there really is no other option as that is all their is.
(05-05-2018, 10:42 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny your title summed up my lesson learned for this week but you tackled it from a completely different perspective.

Love is the driver of all things so will would be part of harnessing love to accomplish what ever it is you are exploring for the one.
All great things and all traumatic come from love. No one is without love just exploring a different way of love.

I am here because it brought me back to sts vs sto and it gets foggy because often it is both.
Is it ever not both? That is where I am starting to go. At some distance to 3d it seems quite inseparable.

Love of money, love of power, love of all, love of the earth, love of pleasure and love of pain, love of self hate, love of prestige or seperation. We are here to learn the ways of love and there really is no other option as that is all their is.

I would agree completely.

Food for thought- Imagine being undead, as were that is truly one of the descriptions of the primal state of the creator. Now imagine how powerful your drive for Life/Love would be after being in such a state. That is why The Creator will never give in or stop evolving. The Creator is alive! by Gods sake he is LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(05-05-2018, 10:42 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I am here because it brought me back to sts vs sto and it gets foggy because often it is both.

I know I am not the only one to have come to this conclusion, but polarity seems to be the most distorted concept in the material. So if that is what troubles you, then let it go and find the ways of your own heart and work on the lessons you are learning rather than what you can have read you should.

The answer is always both, to see as not both is to focus upon separation and illusion. All that is positive is the plain make up of that which is negative, by rejecting what is negative you also reject what is positive as your love is conditional to the external parameters that may give shape to love more than to love itself, and this casts shadows in time/space so that you may find to love both truly for the common thing they are, which unconditionally finds to express both.

Illusions make seem separate, but it is never separate. Always both.
(05-05-2018, 10:42 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny your title summed up my lesson learned for this week but you tackled it from a completely different perspective.

This is a good thought, Glow. I've also been contemplating a lot regarding polarity. How I can be myself, love my self, and love other's enough so that there is room for both in my heart.
(05-05-2018, 08:54 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2018, 06:27 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I see God as a Logos, with infinite levels above it.
Or so I've been told.

of course, however that's our perception. That does not ultimately mean that The Creator itself does not have an experience.

I'm not writing this to refocus on basic principles, that most accept as true. I believe its different. Like I said I no longer believe in a static unevolving creator. I believe that was his original (self imposed) state. Thank you but unless you have something actually to add, please refrain from posting regurgitated material. Ive read enough Quo, Ra, and latwii to get a just of how they think of what is. Thanks.

Can you let me know where Quo or Latwii says there are infinite levels above God? As I had understood, many people believe God is at the top.
That was a theory I came up with myself. The other part I was told. I thought I was sharing something new.
GOD = GOAL OVER DESTINATION
The Mystery that can be spoken about is not the Mystery.
To talk about the Mystery is confusion.

Lets try with an image...

Consider that you are living in a box.
The Creator (Infinite Intelligence) is the boundary of that box.
Now you really have to understand that all concepts/ideas/views/language are a subset of that box.
The Mystery is beyond that box. To try to describe the Mystery with a box contents (language, ideas, concepts) is Foolish and Impossible, because their boundary is the Box limit (the Creator).

The Mystery/Tao/Godhead/Ultimate Reality is totally ineffable.

To describe something ineffable, beyond all concepts is 100% bound to fail.
(05-09-2018, 11:53 AM)genkaku42 Wrote: [ -> ]The Mystery that can be spoken about is not the Mystery.
To talk about the Mystery is confusion.

Lets try with an image...

Consider that you are living in a box.
The Creator (Infinite Intelligence) is the boundary of that box.
Now you really have to understand that all concepts/ideas/views/language are a subset of that box.
The Mystery is beyond that box. To try to describe the Mystery with a box contents (language, ideas, concepts) is Foolish and Impossible, because their boundary is the Box limit (the Creator).

The Mystery/Tao/Godhead/Ultimate Reality is totally ineffable.

To describe something ineffable, beyond all concepts is 100% bound to fail.

The thing is that the Mystery is not intelligence of itself, but intelligence remains an abstraction of exactly It. The Mystery is not a thought but the potential for thought, which all thought reflect. While the Mystery is not any single construct, it is all of them still and so all constructs do speak of It.
(05-09-2018, 01:38 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is that the Mystery is not intelligence of itself, but intelligence remains an abstraction of exactly It. The Mystery is not a thought but the potential for thought, which all thought reflect. While the Mystery is not any single construct, it is all of them still and so all constructs do speak of It.

Mystery has no awareness of itself, thats what Ra told us, of course that's because it is beyond all concepts and awareness/intelligence is just a concept among others.

Consider the Creator as Mind, Souls and the universe as Thoughts. The Mystery is beyond Mind. So obviously we cannot use Thoughts to go beyond Mind. Anything you can think of, talk about, that you can imagine is just Thoughts. You will never be able to explain the nature of the Mystery which is beyond Mind.

The Mystery is the 'Mother' of the Infinite Intelligence/One Infinite Creator/Mind.

Mystery/Tao/Godhead (Nonduality) --> Creator/God (Mind) --> Multiverse/Souls (Thoughts)

All constructs do not speak about it for it is beyond it, thats why the Creator is Eternally seeking it's source, the Mystery (Its true nature) to no avail, for no contructs cannot speak of it.

Do Finity reflect Infinity? No, Finity just tell us that 'I am not this'. But what is true Infinity? True infinity cannot be defined, for as soon as you define it you have limited it, and it lost its 'infinity'.
So all constructs/concepts/ideas/things show us what the True nature of Mystery is NOT; by negation; the Mystery is not Finity; thats the closest we can get by concepts.
(05-09-2018, 01:55 PM)genkaku42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2018, 01:38 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is that the Mystery is not intelligence of itself, but intelligence remains an abstraction of exactly It. The Mystery is not a thought but the potential for thought, which all thought reflect. While the Mystery is not any single construct, it is all of them still and so all constructs do speak of It.

Mystery has no awareness of itself, thats what Ra told us, of course that's because it is beyond all concepts and awareness/intelligence is just a concept among others.  

Consider the Creator as Mind, Souls and the universe as Thoughts. The Mystery is beyond Mind. So obviously we cannot use Thoughts to go beyond Mind. Anything you can think of, talk about, that you can imagine is just Thoughts. You will never be able to explain the nature of  the Mystery which is beyond Mind.

The Mystery is the 'Mother' of the Infinite Intelligence/One Infinite Creator/Mind.

Mystery/Tao/Godhead (Nonduality) --> Creator/God (Mind) --> Multiverse/Souls (Thoughts)

All constructs do not speak about it for it is beyond it, thats why the Creator is Eternally seeking it's source, the Mystery (Its true nature) to no avail, for no contructs cannot speak of it.

Do Finity reflect Infinity? No, Finity just tell us that 'I am not this'. But what is true Infinity? True infinity cannot be defined, for as soon as you define it you have limited it, and it lost its 'infinity'.
So all constructs/concepts/ideas/things show us what the True nature of Mystery is NOT; by negation; the Mystery is not Finity; thats the closest we can get by concepts.

A lot of what you said goes along what I wrote, so I'll try to aim at what I see that does not. You seem to want to limit the Mystery, when I believe it is transcendant (non-dual) to limits (duality).

To take your box analogy, you seem to imply that the box is apart of the Mystery, when it cannot be anything other than a part of It. There is no Mystery without the box, there is the Mystery confined and unconfined by the box, both within and without it as dual aspects of what it is, yet also transcendant to it as non-dual in that the box is a distortion of the Mystery rather than the wholeness of the Mystery, it is an abstraction of It and so cannot be dissociated from It to the same extent it cannot be said to be reflecting It whole. The box abstracts the Mystery, without the Mystery there is also no box, they're together and not apart.

To take back the example of Finity and Infinity, they are not concepts that you can dissociate from one another either because they are mutually exclusive. Finity cut off from Infinity is a paradoxical thought, all that you can consider finite is actually the infinite, they're both the same. Infinity is Infinite-Finity as Finite-Infinity, this is pretty much the Law of One.

All dualities are like this, it's always one and the other and both and neither all together. The Mystery is transcendant to separation, which makes of any separation a distortion of what is transcendant to it. No distortion reflect something that the Mystery is not, for the Mystery is the Source of all distortions.

You cannot speak of the non-dual through separating, that is making it dual and limited, it is the important aspect to transcendence that it includes and is not without. The box is a side of the coin that is the Mystery, it is not it whole but it isn't something other either for that would make the Mystery finite rather than infinite.
We almost agree as you have pointed.

(05-09-2018, 05:40 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to want to limit the Mystery, when I believe it is transcendant (non-dual) to limits (duality).

Absolutly not, The mystery is nondual and totally transcendant; it was my whole point. The Mystery is beyond the Law of One. You are the one trying to limit it within the scope of the Law of One. The Mystery does not need the Creator at all, it is totally transcendant.

The Law of One Deals with Unity. The Law of Foreverness deals with Eternity. The Mystery Deals with Nonduality.

Unity is not nonduality. Thats a huge misconception I have seen a lot. Unity is viewing Duality as One thing. The Law of One is pretty clear on that.

Nonduality is neither Unity and neither Duality.
(05-09-2018, 05:40 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]To take your box analogy, you seem to imply that the box is apart of the Mystery, when it cannot be anything other than a part of It. There is no Mystery without the box, there is the Mystery confined and unconfined by the box, both within and without it as dual aspects of what it is, yet also transcendant to it as non-dual in that the box is a distortion of the Mystery rather than the wholeness of the Mystery, it is an abstraction of It and so cannot be dissociated from It to the same extent it cannot be said to be reflecting It whole. The box abstracts the Mystery, without the Mystery there is also no box, they're together and not apart.

I totally agree with you, but thats not the point I wanted to come across.
(05-09-2018, 05:59 PM)genkaku42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2018, 05:40 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]To take your box analogy, you seem to imply that the box is apart of the Mystery, when it cannot be anything other than a part of It. There is no Mystery without the box, there is the Mystery confined and unconfined by the box, both within and without it as dual aspects of what it is, yet also transcendant to it as non-dual in that the box is a distortion of the Mystery rather than the wholeness of the Mystery, it is an abstraction of It and so cannot be dissociated from It to the same extent it cannot be said to be reflecting It whole. The box abstracts the Mystery, without the Mystery there is also no box, they're together and not apart.

I totally agree with you, but thats not the point I wanted to come across.

My point here is that a painting reflects what has driven its creation, the Mystery is that which drives all and in which all is rooted, and so all things can only reflect it and nothing other.
(05-09-2018, 06:03 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]My point here is that a painting reflects what has driven its creation, the Mystery is that which drives all and in which all is rooted, and so all things can only reflect it and nothing other.

The Mystery being utterly transcendant, nothing can reflect it. They all reflect the Creator Which is the Painter.

The Mystery has neither drive nor non-drive.
It might be better if we continue this conversation by PMs Smile
Everything is one, mystery included.
And everyone have their own mystery. Smile
Quote:You have learned to think in a way that isolates you. It is not necessary that you remain in isolation. To do this, it is only necessary that you think in a slightly different manner /.../

Analyses based on the false fabric of your material world are short-lived, and the intellectual process that is so prevalent among the peoples of your planet is invariably based upon this falsity /.../

You have been accustomed to the proposition of cause and effect. The cause, my friends, is the Creator. The effect is love. This is all there is. This is the simplicity of the truth. Hear my words and understand them. Man was created with this truth within him. It is available to all men throughout all time. It is available through meditation.

It is not necessary to try to understand, in an intellectual way. It is only necessary to know. It is stated that you should know the truth to be free. The word that is used is "know". Know what the truth is, my friends. Know it. Meditation will provide this knowledge. (Latui)

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0115.aspx
(05-03-2018, 10:42 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]This is my small understanding of the mystery, that I find myself engulfed within. I by no means assert this as truth in any sense. Discard what doesn't flow.

I believe to a certain extent that you can track the mystery. To a certain point, and at that seemingly ever expanding understanding, and what lay beyond is the mystery. However I believe the mystery exists even to the creator. In that I do believe the creator does evolve, in a way beyond understanding, except in a ratio type relatable form. In that are lives, selves, and evolution are similar in an archetypical fashion. I don't know what the creator's experience or level has ascended to.

Love/unity: Is the basis of all intelligence. Before Love was spontaneously realized/thought of. There was one, and the only type of intelligence that existed, was what one could discover. Now imagine what one can discover or even think of, without even the concept of another. No background, no contrast, nothing but whatever one is. silent vibration, The Primordial Void, The Will? What do you think?

Math, music, everything you can think, In some way derives from a concept of units. It in some form involves manyness. What truly exists before the concept of any form of manyness?

What would you imagine the level or experience of The Creator, if it were an ever expanding experience, involving ever expanding exponentials? Infinity?

What would you say if I said The Creators intelligence itself is a derivative of Love, at an exponent. Where the first potential outside the bounds of singularity could even be thought of/imagined?

One does not think. One feels.
Pages: 1 2