Bring4th

Full Version: Why is LOO the purest spiritual source?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking about that. For almost ten years I have been studying metaphysical philosophies and fringe subjects as Theosophy, Gnosis, secret societies, ufology, channelings, occultism, esoterism, etc. The LOO is the purest source I ever found. The concepts of "density", STO/STS and Harvest are the most complete spiritual view I ever found. Why is L/L Research group so "especial"? Few groups come close to the purity of this group.
well - they had a very nice 'color chip', for one thing.

Quote:71.21 Questioner: When you say you searched for this group what do you mean? What was your process of search? I ask this question to understand more the illusion of time and space.

Ra: I am Ra. Consider the process of one who sees the spectrograph of some complex of elements. It is a complex paint sample, let us say for ease of description. We of Ra knew the needed elements for communication which had any chance of enduring. We compared our color chip to many individuals and groups over a long span of your time. Your spectrograph matches our sample.

In response to your desire to see the relationship betwixt space/time and time/space, may we say that we conducted this search in time/space, for in this illusion one may quite readily see entities as vibratory complexes and groups as harmonics within vibratory complexes.

BigSmile
(05-04-2018, 08:55 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about that. For almost ten years I have been studying metaphysical philosophies and fringe subjects as Theosophy, Gnosis, secret societies, ufology, channelings, occultism, esoterism, etc. The LOO is the purest source I ever found. The concepts of "density", STO/STS and Harvest are the most complete spiritual view I ever found. Why is L/L Research group so "especial"? Few groups come close to the purity of this group.

I believe there are a couple reasons
- biggest reason is that Ra and the L&L group took special care to reduce any and all distortions. This includes removing the conscious mind of Carla from her body, cleansing the room of negative entities, working in a group so that they can draw on each other's positive energy
- Don's questioning is straight forward, logical, and explores all details
- Ra is especially concerned about creating new distortions, so he makes a point and ensures that misconceptions are preempted

Most other channelings are already flawed because the conscious mind of the individual is in the way. The only other types of info that i trust to an extent (But not as good as LOO), are hypnotic regressions. Under deep hypnosis, you are speaking to the subconscious mind and even the higher self. This has alot of benefits, but it , too, has distortions.

Dr. Michael Newton has done case studies of the spirit world, and its very similar to the LOO, although many of the spirits don't know what happens after the current density.

One other note - some info may have been transferred to folks in India/China etc, but that will never make its way around here. The west already thinks the east is weird in their beliefs lol. Also, we are at an age in technology where Don had the luxury of recording the transmission. maybe Ra spoke to others, but you will never hear the actual transcripts.
Do you think concious channeling can be of any benefit? I'd like to develop my ability to work with my guides to be a channeled writer to help people.
I think because it required 3 people working in near perfect harmony to obtain. A lot of other sources of information come from a single person, or from even a couple. Based on the Law of Squares, 3 people is going to be almost twice as pure as a pair. I think this, Carla's purity of intention from a very young age, and the love that they all had for each other contributed to the purity of the material. Eventually that pure love for each other turned sour due to paranoia, but while it lasted, it was a pretty powerful force.
I took the advice of Ra and pursued Tarot, Astrology, and Kabbalah. One finds the same information repeated endlessly back into the mists of time. The Ra material is just speaking your language is my guess . For example G.I. Gurdjieff's writings teach the same concepts as well, difficult to read, but deep study of Gurdjieff will bring you to the same understanding as the Ra books with some additional very real observations of the real world that Ra dare not make. Ra's self imposed rules not to infringe on free will leave the teachings very open and acceptable to almost everyone but at the same time lack that finer instruction supplied by a teacher that lives in the same world we do.

If I may suggest, master a single system. Be it astrology, I-ching, tarot, kabbalah, which ever grabs your eye there are schools left that teach still. Then the Ra works will really open up  for you these other fields. The Ra material is like the theoretical basis for these studies not another way of study.
(05-04-2018, 08:55 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about that. For almost ten years I have been studying metaphysical philosophies and fringe subjects as Theosophy, Gnosis, secret societies, ufology, channelings, occultism, esoterism, etc. The LOO is the purest source I ever found. The concepts of "density", STO/STS and Harvest are the most complete spiritual view I ever found. Why is L/L Research group so "especial"? Few groups come close to the purity of this group.

It’s a personal opinion that the LOO is the purest expression of cosmic reality available on our planet. I totally agree and it’s an opinion I hold as well. As you also said, I study far and wide. I catch myself comparing to the LOO often. The LOO is coming from beings who’re quite far along the path of seeking, almost surpassing the Higher Self (Ra is late 6D).

Alone, any of the three would not have made contact with Ra. It was a special configuration; extremely harmonious, which is quite rare on our planet at this time. Together the L/L Research group picked up Ra’s narrow-band vibration.

I can only speak for myself but upon finding and reading the LOO, it was as if my spirit stood up and began singing a hymn of praise and joy! My life changed from that moment. All of the pieces I had acquired (or rather became aware of) in my seeking at that point came together in the most beautiful way. Things became much clearer for me: polarity, morality, metaphysics, etc.

I have great respect for the LOO. It speaks for itself. I don’t need to say anything if I choose to recommend it to someone. The material speaks for itself. Either one will see that or he won’t and he’ll drop it and move on; it’s not for him at this time. I don’t need to convince anyone of anything. I only hope that one is helped as I was helped. But i don’t have the opportunity to share or recommend it often. Simply because I don’t feel like most people could appreciate it, however much I want to share it. So my solution is to speak of the principles in a way that that person can understand.

The only other comprehensive view of the universe that I know of that compares to the Ra Material is the Holy Qabalah. Much of what Ra says is resonant with a Qabalistic view of Life / Creation.
(05-04-2018, 08:55 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Why is L/L Research group so "especial"? Few groups come close to the purity of this group.

I dunno, but if I may, I would pose a related question.  What, exactly, tells you that this material is of such rare purity?  What part of your being tells you this?  Can you say?

I'm just curious.

(05-05-2018, 08:31 AM)kenney Wrote: [ -> ]I took the advice of Ra and pursued Tarot, Astrology, and Kabbalah. One finds the same information repeated endlessly back into the mists of time. The Ra material is just speaking your language is my guess . For example G.I. Gurdjieff's writings teach the same concepts as well, difficult to read, but deep study of Gurdjieff will bring you to the same understanding as the Ra books with some additional very real observations of the real world that Ra dare not make. Ra's self imposed rules not to infringe on free will leave the teachings very open and acceptable to almost everyone but at the same time lack that finer instruction supplied by a teacher that lives in the same world we do.

If I may suggest, master a single system. Be it astrology, I-ching, tarot, kabbalah, which ever grabs your eye there are schools left that teach still. Then the Ra works will really open up  for you these other fields. The Ra material is like the theoretical basis for these studies not another way of study.

Kenney, what are the first 1-3 books you would recommend for someone new to Gurdjieff and NOT put off by the difficulty in reading you mentioned?
Gurdjieff wrote three books,the third was incomplete.

Read the Fourth Way by Ouspensky first. (one of his students)

then

Meetings with Remarkable Men

Lastly
Beelzbub's tales to his grandson

This last work is indescribable without failing it in some way. Imagine someone giving you the advice of Ra yet with explanations of how to execute the concepts in real life. The Law of One is noted and then left behind, in gurdjieff's philosphy one focuses on what they can observe. The Law of One is a given, it  is the laws of Three, Seven, Ninefoldness, Association, Likeness, etc that we should be studying for they express polarity and it's dance in this world. And we should be grounded in this world since this is where and when we are right now.

Initially it was in the Fourth Way by Ouspensky and his desciptionof the Ray of Creation, it's scale in relation to our "dimension," and the concept of "centers" that caught my attention. While Ra mentions these things, gurdjieff has tools to work with.

NOT EASY TO READ!!!! whether he did it consciously or not Gurdjieff doesn't infringe Free Will, these books are a puzzle. the very structure of the words, paragraphs, and chapters contain examples of the teachings within. I actually spent over a year studying just the Ennegram fitting it into his works. those four years of Gurdjieff changed who I was to the core, as much as Ra did twenty years before I found Gurdjieff.
(05-05-2018, 08:31 AM)kenney Wrote: [ -> ]I took the advice of Ra and pursued Tarot, Astrology, and Kabbalah. One finds the same information repeated endlessly back into the mists of time. The Ra material is just speaking your language is my guess . For example G.I. Gurdjieff's writings teach the same concepts as well, difficult to read, but deep study of Gurdjieff will bring you to the same understanding as the Ra books with some additional very real observations of the real world that Ra dare not make. Ra's self imposed rules not to infringe on free will leave the teachings very open and acceptable to almost everyone but at the same time lack that finer instruction supplied by a teacher that lives in the same world we do.

yes, that's right.

Quote:76.9 Questioner: Is there, in Ra’s opinion, any present-day value for the reuse of the tarot as an aid in the evolutionary process?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall repeat information. It is appropriate to study one form of constructed and organized distortion of the archetypical mind in depth in order to arrive at the position of being able to become and to experience archetypes at will. You have three basic choices. You may choose astrology, the twelve signs, as you call these portions of your planet’s energy web, and what has been called the ten planets. You may choose the tarot with its twenty-two so-called Major Arcana. You may choose the study of the so-called Tree of Life with its ten Sephiroth and the twenty-two relationships between the stations.

It is well to investigate each discipline, not as a dilettante, but as one who seeks the touchstone, one who wishes to feel the pull of the magnet. One of these studies will be more attractive to the seeker. Let the seeker then investigate the archetypical mind using, basically, one of these three disciplines. After a period of study, the discipline mastered sufficiently, the seeker may then complete the more important step: that is, the moving beyond the written in order to express in an unique fashion its understanding, if you may again pardon the noun, of the archetypical mind.

It's definitely good to find something that works for you Smile
I'd like say more one thing. The pureness of the information isn't present only in LOO but in pratically all L/L Research group. The pureness of Q'uo come close of the itself Ra. This group have something special which I can't explain.

A special "mark" of this contact with the Confederation is the specific terminology, which that I treated here: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...pid=236925

(05-05-2018, 12:57 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno, but if I may, I would pose a related question.  What, exactly, tells you that this material is of such rare purity?  What part of your being tells you this?  Can you say?

I'm just curious.

It's comes from my experience. As I said, I have been study a lot of spiritual points of view. All they are talking about the same reality, the concept of unity is always omnipresent for example, but LOO and all L/L Research's channeling have a kind of purity and completeness so far that I never found in other sources. It's like a more deep and complete vision of the same  technical and philosophical truth which we found in the other spiritual sources. This is so probably because the knowledge of an intergalactic confederation is far more unmeasurable, like a giant library knowledge.

The density concept is another example. In the vast majority of spiritual works, I never found concepts of the density or higher octaves. The seven plans (which are only plans of our third density) are taked as the unique possible cosmology. But I found something similiar to densities on books of Joshua David Stone. This passage is very intuitive:

Quote:The Seven Cosmic Planes

The seven dimensions I have just mentioned are the seven planes of this solar system. There arc, however, seven cosmic planes, as well. Each of the planes I have just mentioned has a cosmic counterpart. In other words, there is a cosmic physical plane, a cosmic astral plane, a cosmic mental plane, a cosmic Buddhic plane, a cosmic atmic plane, a cosmic monadic plane, and a cosmic Eogoic plane. The seven planes of our solar system are the seven subplanes of the cosmic physical plane.

In other words, once we evolve through these seven subplancs, then we will have completed just the cosmic physical plane. Then we will eventually evolve through the six higher cosmic planes. The Ascended Masters that we have such enormous respect for are really only masters of the cosmic physical plane. They have not really even begun their cosmic evolution yet. This is in no way meant as a criticism but rather as a statement showing the incredible vastness and magnitude of God’s creation.

Vywamus has said that the spiritual path can be likened to a ten-inch ruler. The Ascended Masters such as Jesus, Buddha, Saint Germain, Kuthumi, Lord Maitreya, El Morya, and so on, have attained only one inch on this ten-inch ruler. As these great souls continue to evolve they will eventually leave this planetar)' system and move on to their cosmic evolution. We here on Earth will continue to evolve and ascend and take their places in the Spiritual Hierarchy. We are all destined to evolve back to the cosmic Eogoic plane, or back to the Godhead on cosmic levels. Vywamus has termed this state of consciousness the Creator level.

It's similar with Confederation1s view, although he increase two more planes because he didn't think in first and second densities.
you might find this really interesting then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_of_Creation

Gurdjieff actually tackles dimensions/densities/what ever we want to call them.

The ray of creation is scale-able, it describes the states of existence at the levels the Ra material does. Though it is used for other things in practice, the ray of Creation is what you draw on the chalk board and describe the hierarchies of existence... and it is an almost IDENTICAL description except for their POV of the reasoning behind the initial cause.

When I say "scale-able" the ray of creation is used to describe the relationships between everything i.e. organs, people, planets, levels of existence, physical scale, etc. Since most of the discussions by his students about the Ray of Creation refer to digestion, the solar system , and chakras, one doesn't happen upon the evolution and involution of all of creation unless they dig quite deep.

thanks for dragging this out of me!!! i haven't thought about This stuff in so long, my children have grown up since I read Gurdjieff...the internet is just bursting with books and stuff that I had to search and hunt for in book stores when I traveled to big cities...my daughter found that ray of creation link for me "everything is on the internet."
(05-06-2018, 04:21 PM)kenney Wrote: [ -> ]you might find this really interesting then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_of_Creation

Gurdjieff actually tackles dimensions/densities/what ever we want to call them.

Yes, I know Gurdjieff's work. But When I read the Ouspensky's book I couldn't make a connection between Gurdjieff's Law of Octaves and the Densities.
Ouspesnky does not do Gurdjieff justice. He actually describes the ray of creation incorrectly with that bit about digestion. He does get into it but lik I said , he uses the scale as a metaphor for digestion not the structure of reality (they function the same btw). Ouspensky would not talk about things that were going to hit that nerve of religion/creationism, Gurdjieff could have cared less who's feelings he hurt or offended, he often tried to do just that.

if you have read the fourth way , you're ready for the real thing. He only wrote two and a half books.  Smile

Gurdjieff does get into teh structure of creation but it is not his main thrust, it is just by the way this is the way things are, it is not that important to you since you can not change it's just good to know where you are in relation to things. The chapter Purgatory and any chapters that refer to Laws of World-creation and World-maintenance from Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson is really worthwhile for describing the creation of the physical universe. It would take me an awful long time to work through that book and note the specific passages, and i don't think you would decipher them without reading up to them anyways. I read the book twice before I started to understand the language he invented.

I will sum up the Ray of creation..but it sounds like a description according to Ra.

All of the densities are an octave. within each density there are an octaves worth of subdivisions...ad infinidum

each of these levels has it's own laws with the laws from the density above it nested within that level. Each of these levels contains beings and cosmos that are specific to that level. Magic/miracles are using the law from a higher level hence giving the apperance of broken laws onthe lower level.

there is a force of evolution in which entities and energy working up the scale, there is a force of involution which is entities and and energy moving down the scale. As one moves up the scale and the number of laws lessen Grudjieff postulated that we may escape time or gravity, it is at this point that I come back to Ra and think,"hmm i may know something about these higher levels in detail that Gurdjieff could not see first hand." Ra definitely affirms Gurdjieffs teachings and vice versa. Gurdjieff understood these laws well enough he could postulate fairly well what one may encounter at a higher level. His "guesses" tend to match Ra's description, as well as a number of things that I came across in the Seth books on mass reality.

it is all there, I had a lot of fun reading that stuff. Gurdjieff is very hands on, you are always doing (or attempting to do something I should say) if you really get to it. It made me very very picky about what I choose to believe.
Thanks kenney.

(05-06-2018, 06:54 PM)kenney Wrote: [ -> ]it is all there, I had a lot of fun reading that stuff. Gurdjieff is very hands on, you are always doing (or attempting to do something I should say)  if you really get to it. It made me very very picky about what I choose to believe.

But, I don't understand in which book is this concept of octaves you is talking about. Which is?
he only wrote two books ( and a half that was released long after his death)

Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson and Meetings with Remarkable Men. What you are looking for is in those books. in particular in Beelzebub's tales to his grandson you may find the chapters on Purgatory (the laws of 7 and 3) and World creation and Maintenance to be a good opening to the subject...it is written so that you will not understand it, be prepared to work for it. Smile

probably a couple thousand pages of reading  Angel
(05-06-2018, 02:49 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like say more one thing. The pureness of the information isn't present only in LOO but in pratically all L/L Research group. The pureness of Q'uo come close of the itself Ra. This group have something special which I can't explain.

I agree.  I suspect it has something to do with the "tuning"  And by that I don't mean the tuning prior to each session, but the over all tuning of the "instruments."  The art of channeling or reading subtle energies, etc. has a lot to do with being able to read the signal amidst all the noise around one.  I suspect the L/L team were generally internally quiet people and scrupulously dedicated to service.  Having met Jim, I'd say at least 1/3 of my hypothesis is born out.

I don't know how others feel about it, but when I read through the Q'uo sessions, I was very disappointed when I got to those that occurred when David Wilcock was on the scene.  To my feelers, his personal tuning caused a degradation of the material that was channeled during that period.  Then, when he moved on, it seemed to recover.  To me, this supports the tuning theory.

Oh, as an aside, speaking of scruples, one of my favorite stories about Gurdjiefff displayed his resourcefulness.  I don't recall the specifics of the setting--might have been in Turkey during the Great War--but he and his little group of followers were down on their luck and struggling financially.  So, Gurdjieff caught some sparrows, decorated them with oil paints and sold them at a local bazaar as "American canaries" to make a few bucks.  I don't mean to casually slam him; I'm sure he had a tremendous job in trying to balance all he carried.  I understand that he died a rather unhappy fellow, alas.

Gurdjieff was a very colorful person, and not at all what we would consider politically correct. All the same he was a very very positive person in that STO sense.

This entire thread has really grabbed my attention, i spent an entire sitting exercise contemplating this, sorry for derailing the thread. I don't think Gurdieff is a source of the "spiritual" and neither is LOO. The are both describing the existence adn relationships of the same things, and yes the smallish group of L&L and the modern setting makes it very understandable to use today. Both Gurdjieff and Ra do trigger spiritual type thinking I do think the word "spiritual" is troublesome to say the least.

I am having trouble with the word purity as well. what is pure? is more in depth purer (astrology is far more in depth in describing the structures of creation than Ra)? is traditional astrology more pure than modern (are the 22 signatures of modern astrology more or less pure than the 19 from classical astrology)? Should I be studying hebrew Kabbalah (the true oral tradition as I was taught) or the new magical flavor (ala the golden dawn who wove it together with astrology into the magical structure of their studies)? Is pure just a lacking of definition? of distortion? I don't think Ra would ever consider it'self a spiritual source just a messenger of some rules sets and laws of our nature as would any fairly positive Channel, imo,  Seth would fall out laughing at the idea of being a spiritual source,and then make fun of all the people that would confuse him for being one.

Over all i am tempted to say that in comparison to the works of the groups you mention in your inital statement

The reason the Ra material is the purest source of spiritual information (is it ok I added information here?), is that is has not been forced through the hands of countless selfish people that would distort for their own use. The literal sanctity of these readings to all of us, the labors of the scribes, and a few other factors based on all of us that care has so far preserved these very young documents in their initial state. They may not be so pure and un-corrupted in 1000 years, and yet they may be all that is left.

I think the initial message, is always the same, "the Law of One which flavor would you like?" man just chews it up and twits it to his own devices over time and we are left with a huge puzzle.
(05-07-2018, 01:51 PM)kenney Wrote: [ -> ]What you are looking for is in those books. in particular in Beelzebub's tales to his grandson you may find the chapters on Purgatory (the laws of 7 and 3) and World creation and Maintenance to be a good opening to the subject...it is written so that you will not understand it, be prepared to work for it. Smile

probably a couple thousand pages of reading  Angel

Thanks my brother. I've never read this book. And I discover yesterday that have more than 1000 pages lol.

(05-07-2018, 05:13 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how others feel about it, but when I read through the Q'uo sessions, I was very disappointed when I got to those that occurred when David Wilcock was on the scene.  To my feelers, his personal tuning caused a degradation of the material that was channeled during that period.  Then, when he moved on, it seemed to recover.  To me, this supports the tuning theory.

What was the period?
(05-08-2018, 10:03 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
‘peregrine’ Wrote:I don't know how others feel about it, but when I read through the Q'uo sessions, I was very disappointed when I got to those that occurred when David Wilcock was on the scene.  To my feelers, his personal tuning caused a degradation of the material that was channeled during that period.  Then, when he moved on, it seemed to recover.  To me, this supports the tuning theory.

What was the period?

You’ll have to dig around a bit, but I found a session where he channels his guiadance system:
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0209.aspx
I think 'purity' is a matter of compatibility and not much more. I have often wondered at this idea and claim of 'purity' of sources. It seems to me that it really just seems to represent a manner in which the individual themselves feels reflected in what they are reading. To me, it just means that the source is what it says it is. I'm not sure I entirely believe the claims made in the material as to its source.

I, personally, don't find it all that more concise than other cosmological systems (and it strongly resembles Theosophical cosmology to me), largely because I feel it leaves so many questions unasked and unanswered. Rather, being one more description of 'that which is' I think it is most useful as a reflective surface, as I think of all philosophical systems.

The 'light' of the Ra Material is certainly very bright and intense even, but for myself it isn't the 'clearest' energy I have experienced. It more draws by its luminosity, intense white light.
I don't always need the deepest secrets of the Universe.
I need practical advice to help with my everyday problems.
When I get advice from one lady, she channels the answers, while talking to me.
It's a pretty pure source and is unfiltered for the most part.
Not always easy to hear, but is always uplifting and positive.

Because the three of them together represented an archetypal purity of Power (Jim), Love (Carla), and Wisdom (Don).

Those three archetypal representations of the magical personality, and a pure desire or intent to acquire truth allowed a great degree of undistorted truth to flow through them.

It was sort of like summoning captain planet in a way. :D

(05-09-2018, 02:39 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

Because the three of them together represented an archetypal purity of Power (Jim), Love (Carla), and Wisdom (Don).

Those three archetypal representations of the magical personality, and a pure desire or intent to acquire truth allowed a great degree of undistorted truth to flow through them.

It was sort of like summoning captain planet in a way. BigSmile

Lol oh my I have to laugh reference to Captain Planet BigSmile     Especially after hearing Plenum Colour chip comment!
Sad thing is, I still remember this theme song to Captain Planet from being a kid Blush   Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Heart.. Captain Planet his our ... going to take pollution down to zero.. Ok ok ill stop, ill sing it silently!
Purest? I disagree.

Some hidden gems from non-channelled source lie abandoned in your local library.

Ra's understanding is only the point of view of a SMC close to last suboctave of the 6th density (thats already a huge feat). It's goal is to transmit the Law of One to 3rd density beings. The Law of One is not the end of the Road, as Ra is still seeking. You have according to Ra's cosmology framework the Law of Foreverness and the Mystery.

Most Technical and Thorough? Definitely with some caveats.
Without Distortions? No, Ra has its own set of distortions, and the person channeling it added obviously to that, and that's unavoidable.

Do not take the Ra Material as Gospel. It is excellent if you are studying the Law of Love, the Law of Light, and starting upon the Law of One. Beyond that you better look elsewhere, or better yet, inward.

I would also add that many entities do not share the Cosmological Framework of the Confederation. You are not holding truth, for every Framework are just distortions. You are holding a pathway to Truth, if you resonate with it, go for it, if not move to something else.

It is an excellent framework for most wanderers (most being from the Confederation...), but I personally have rarely seen a material so much misunderstood at its core level, so I advice anyone to seek clarity on the forum if you feel you are not going anywhere, have a doubt, for a misstep is very really easily to achieve.

Don't get me wrong, it's a masterpiece.
(05-09-2018, 11:24 AM)genkaku42 Wrote: [ -> ]Purest? I disagree.

Some hidden gems from non-channelled source lie abandoned in your local library.

Ra's understanding is only the point of view of a SMC close to last suboctave of the 6th density (thats already a huge feat). It's goal is to transmit the Law of One to 3rd density beings. The Law of One is not the end of the Road, as Ra is still seeking. You have according to Ra's cosmology framework the Law of Foreverness and the Mystery.

Most Technical and Thorough? Definitely with some caveats.
Without Distortions? No, Ra has its own set of distortions, and the person channeling it added obviously to that, and that's unavoidable.

Do not take the Ra Material as Gospel. It is excellent if you are studying the Law of Love, the Law of Light, and starting upon the Law of One. Beyond that you better look elsewhere, or better yet, inward.

I would also add that many entities do not share the Cosmological Framework of the Confederation. You are not holding truth, for every Framework are just distortions. You are holding a pathway to Truth, if you resonate with it, go for it, if not move to something else.

It is an excellent framework for most wanderers (most being from the Confederation...), but I personally have rarely seen a material so much misunderstood at its core level, so I advice anyone to seek clarity on the forum if you feel you are not going anywhere, have a doubt, for a misstep is very really easily to achieve.

Don't get me wrong, it's a masterpiece.

Thank you so much for plainly stating that which I was just dancing around attempting not too sound pushy.
(05-09-2018, 02:39 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Because the three of them together represented an archetypal purity of Power (Jim), Love (Carla), and Wisdom (Don).

It's interesting to note, though, that Jim wasn't even there when Ra first came through. So, I'd argue that maybe it had less to do with the specific individuals and more just to do with the energies brought to the table.

Jim: During the 106 sessions with Ra there were only three people who ever attended a Ra session besides the three of us, and in each case it was Ra’s recommendation that each entity needed not only to have the appropriate attitude in its personal means of seeking but that each person needed to be in harmony with each of us before attending any session. In Tom’s case this was achieved by Don’s explaining to Tom the meaning that the Bible, candle, incense, and chalice of water held for us as triggering mechanisms or signals to our subconscious minds that a session was about to take place and that from all levels of our being we should begin the process of purifying our desires to serve others above all else and to surround ourselves with the joy-filled light of praise and thanksgiving. The harmony that this process produced among our group, then, was much as a musical chord with which those of Ra could blend their vibrations, and upon that harmonious blend of vibrations information of a metaphysical nature could be transmitted by being drawn to those which sought it.

(05-09-2018, 02:39 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Those three archetypal representations of the magical personality, and a pure desire or intent to acquire truth allowed a great degree of undistorted truth to flow through them.

It's also interesting to note that they didn't even originally set out with the intention of channeling Ra. Ra first appeared, much to their surprise, when they had intended on doing a teaching session, a conscious channeling from a familiar source, for one of Crala's students.
(05-09-2018, 02:44 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]It's interesting to note, though, that Jim wasn't even there when Ra first came through. So, I'd argue that maybe it had less to do with the specific individuals and more just to do with the energies brought to the table.

That is a valid point.

BUT, I would also argue that having conducted their search in time/space, for a group harmonic matching their paint chip, they knew the programming of the incarnation, and knew Jim would be showing up soon to stabilize the energies being channeled.
(05-08-2018, 09:12 AM)kenney Wrote: [ -> ]I am having trouble with the word purity as well. what is pure?

Less distortions, traditional spiritual concepts more deeply developed, whole and complete vision of the spiritual life.

(05-08-2018, 02:26 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]You’ll have to dig around a bit, but I found a session where he channels his guiadance system:
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0209.aspx

Thanks my brother.

(05-08-2018, 06:57 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]The 'light' of the Ra Material is certainly very bright and intense even, but for myself it isn't the 'clearest' energy I have experienced. It more draws by its luminosity, intense white light.

Which is?

(05-09-2018, 11:24 AM)genkaku42 Wrote: [ -> ]Purest? I disagree.

Can you name some sources?

(05-09-2018, 11:24 AM)genkaku42 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra's understanding is only the point of view of a SMC close to last suboctave of the 6th density (thats already a huge feat). It's goal is to transmit the Law of One to 3rd density beings. The Law of One is not the end of the Road, as Ra is still seeking. You have according to Ra's cosmology framework the Law of Foreverness and the Mystery.

Do you know some source of late sixth density or above?

(05-09-2018, 11:24 AM)genkaku42 Wrote: [ -> ]Without Distortions? No, Ra has its own set of distortions, and the person channeling it added obviously to that, and that's unavoidable.

I never said that LOO have no distortions. Purest doesn't means without distortions.

(05-09-2018, 11:24 AM)genkaku42 Wrote: [ -> ]Do not take the Ra Material as Gospel.

I don't. It's just an opinion. It's my main source of spirituality, but my vision is built for hundreds of books and dozens of spiritual sources.

(05-09-2018, 11:24 AM)genkaku42 Wrote: [ -> ]I would also add that many entities do not share the Cosmological Framework of the Confederation.

Well, in majority of mystery schools the visions are very similar to Confederation's vision. Theosophy for example.
Pages: 1 2