Bring4th

Full Version: Changing ones Username
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't see any options for changing my user name. I'd like to switch to something a little more creative/anonymous/interesting and I don't want to lose the small history I've started with this name.

Is there a secret phrase I can whisper to magically have the database updated to a new handle? Shy
Ok, "the password is..."

*please* Wink

But keep in mind that though the moderators are able to change your username, it involves a series of obstacles to be overcome and it might not happen right away.
I have no idea. I'll ask our tech, Steve.
(09-24-2010, 01:59 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea. I'll ask our tech, Steve.

Hey Monica,

Sorry, I should have been more clear.

I *was* able to have my username changed, but I don't think it's something that we should expect to have it done quickly if we really need it done.
Seeking, please let me know what you want your name changed to by sending me a PM, or stating it here.

Thanks!
Steve

(09-13-2010, 02:14 PM)Seeking One Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any options for changing my user name. I'd like to switch to something a little more creative/anonymous/interesting and I don't want to lose the small history I've started with this name.

Is there a secret phrase I can whisper to magically have the database updated to a new handle? Shy
(09-24-2010, 02:40 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Seeking, please let me know what you want your name changed to by sending me a PM, or stating it here.

Thanks!
Steve

"I was here, but now I'm gone.
I left my name to turn you on."
(Sorry, just being a goof)

My name has already been changed, but thank you for your offer to help. Smile