Bring4th

Full Version: WH40k, voice in the dark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...rk.192983/

"So, the fall came in 2185, they had just completed solar power arrays in space and the population started declining by about 650 million every 5 years until down to around what you found in that other historic fragment of 3 or so and somewhere in between the Emperor comes to power and we eventually come here?" *rowboat

"it would seem we have the dates for transition, if you wish to still support his idea of pushing all 5 entites out of immaterium in the galaxy and thus force the secondary a stronomican to show up and solve the game. " *Librarian

"Yes i do." The background of the cosmic shower having become much more appartent in the swampland ambassadors notes.

"It seems to be our duty, next we should attempt to slow down the galacitc core to below 300kkms spinning and to show up as a naked singularity, this should appear to contain infinitely complex food and some form of animal deity. Then as we slowly purposefully slow down evolution we will be giving a burst of free oxygen, or, stepping back from conflict worlds, this runs directly counter to imperial mandate and it would seem that, this can only be explained by seeding life in the path of the tyranid horde to attract its attention, or to make the astronomican light up the eye of terror and sacrifice both, this seems to run parallel to the blood angel stated belief that the Holy Terra resembles a gas giant."

"It would effectively knock all other major powers except the Orc and Necron into a decline while the imperium aligned factions would exdperience a golden age. I wonder if this is what magnus the red felt like." Wandered the chief librarian

"So, the planet most comfortable to sleep in or whose base industrial hum is most comfortable being next to, or, 1hz away from the most inhabited region of the highest gravity well in your known space, all fine and good, but the largest galaxy is 1101IC and not ours, which means, Astronomican needs a breather, this will probably end up being a breather." somewhat sardonistically the chapter master of the ultramarines remarked, knowing well his space was outside of the bubble of both main parties and well and far the most industrailzed. It was possible though that some planets inside both bubbles would re-emerge lived but its chances would be low as most would return to bacterial goo in such an amount of energy.

"Three steps from heaven and 39000 years after the blastwave, so, if I understand them correctly, they believe the first object you encounter is your planet and cant be absolutely anything, the next is your sun or moon and they can neither be true, then you get to your galactic core which is same to the highest structure, there is a change in scale and the largest object of that scale, the largest gas giant at closest to tipping to a star but being cooled and kept at under star amount and given only light from stars friendly inhabited and their planets at preferred layers and otherwise kept in a dyson sphere is their interpretation of Holy Terra? And these are the guys who believe we are dangerously to ourselves attratcting the tyranids by having an astronomican and by doing this, gathering these items and using them to ignite various situations to attract the tyranid to follow a flock of humans into the center of Eye of Terror and have both black holes annihiliate would show up as the galaxy dividing in two instead of opposite camps against a center? This is their proof and theory?" Remarks the chapter master, going through his notes and reading the crewmans notes on one hand.

The librarian, leaning on his staff on his chin and bemused in thought replies "Yes sire, they seem to be offshoots of the Illuminati faction believing the death of the emperor would liberate him into the immaterium to seek the end of Chaos through there. Quite well informed and courtious, well pleasant even to take some of our own vibe."

"They view us, and all military as the Chaos Chaos ameobea then?"

"Yes sire."

"So we're absolutely sure they don't want to win the game for the chair then?"

"Reasonably so, sir."

"It is a safe bet then?"

In a moment of rare weakness for the chapter master to ask for tactical a advice from the Librarian, known to happen but not often. The librarian looks back and talks with some assistants and staffers.

"To reasonable council, the move is slow by human definition, nothing we can't do with great comfort, it will not work if people resist it, it will involve only ephermal outsiders and none of the true xenos, it will give the population information on the tyrannid, it will be doable with few parties but can swell, in short, it is reasonable. Should we call for unification then, their leadership will be entirely knocked down after this?"

"If we do it will be a good few last years."

"1.245/49-49/2-10/ will that be all then?"

"No, take me through it one more time."

"Okay, sire, they get their chapter together and go attract the attention of the tyranid and trade what they need for to get a herd of human followers to the eye of terror using human and eldar technolgy, knowing that the chaos gods lose to the tyranid. They are hoping to generate a deep enough spin in both sectors of the galaxy to return to a Saggitarius a* based economy and get the Tyranid attention off our galaxy and back onto IC1101 and give the microphone back to someone from a more Eco centric point of view. 1.245 refers to maximum individual source of power per group before it shows up as harmful, 49-49 refers to driving one percent less than half in both major powersourcres which should be completely green and preferred Wind and Geo and 2-10 to two nuclear powerplants per country and 10 of the production of one in coal. So we'll adopt that chapter proposed in the secondary linked and hope that they don't get full success while supporting them openly, because our prime host is humanity which will be made younger and more endurable with this move as it will naturally continue humanitys great crusade. Earth will experience a bright flash of light, and at 2185 turn into a gas giant of perfection and the second wave will at that flash when we decide to support the plan see a flash of themselves writing our plan. we hope to make that bright flash of light be seen on every earth and for them to experience for a moment living on a gas giant of perfection for them and for their lives to proceed otherwise as without ever having been harmed from the warp."

"So thats the cult description, of what they want to do A golden age of humanity and human centric species, and they are seeking for our participation in their rite in form of various situationally appropriate faction beasts, we're in."

"It is a mild form of imperial worship but we'll allow it." Laughs the librarian out loud.

"Quite a way to attempt to advertise an imperial cult."

"It is indeed, let us hope they succeed!"

I'll write out a few chapters here.

After conclusion I'll post there if its any good,

HEY KARL!

*Shouts from across room.*

"This shite any good?"
Oi! I'll read it tonight at work good sir! Maybe earlier if I wake up
Okay I just read it, it's interesting, needs work of course but I'm hooked. Need the other sections to put more context into my mind
It should be somewhere between the nurgle chapter and before the fleet vanishes.

So the style is similar to what was before and the remarks arent "odd", good to hear I can still hook people.