Bring4th

Full Version: Where do I start?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have been experiencing much spiritual catalyst repeatedly, some of it quite painful, for the last 2 or 3 years and part of the process for learning to pull myself out of suffering has been to develop myself spiritually and I even both awakened to and then discovered the Law of One as such. More on that when I post in Wanderers' Stories, but I feel stuck and it seems I have a real hard time getting over past mistakes, failures, regrets, guilt and shame.

I'm very ashamed of myself lately. For spending so much time in my life dwelling in toxicity, failing to do the things that would make me happy, for bringing other people down, for throwing away good friendships and irredeemably destroying the trust of people I loved.It's hard to shake that feeling like I can't be redeemed... it's partially rooted in people I've mistreated not wanting anything to do with me and never truly understanding how things felt from where I sat...  and the fact that they had good reason to want nothing to do with me regardless.

I hate myself for hating myself. I hate that I can't seem to escape this negative thinking and yet... I know I must if I want to make anything any better for myself.

In spite of all of this, I know I can do it! I know I can find some way! And I honestly feel like my prayers and my suffering and my pondering and everything have lead me here. To this site, to the Law of One, to spiritual awakening in general, everything. And I am confident looking at my life and what I know and listening to my intuition that I am a wanderer and I am here to do something my higher self wants me to do. But I have no idea how to begin my spiritual practice. I'm still stuck in this way of thinking and doing things and it's hard to escape.

It's hard to find answers. It's hard to know what I truly want. I keep thinking maybe if I had some sort of guidance that could help me out, I'd be on the right path, but every person I've ever looked to for guidance has been a disappointment. Still, I need to open myself up. So I figured, maybe if I open up my 3rd eye and listen to my intuition, I can more easily connect with what my higher self wants me to do.

A piece of me knows that for numerous reasons, the environment I am in right now is particularly difficult for me, and probably makes an even more welcoming environment for negative polarity beings who very likely dwell here to the obliviousness of everyone in my family but me. Still, I found the banishing ritual of the Lesser Pentagram hard to learn. Maybe I should try to find a source for learning it that makes it easier for me.
Not only am I having a hard time learning to cleanse my environment of malevolent entities, but I also have no idea how to get started activating my chakras, which seems to be a bare bones basic thing to people enlightened to the Law of One. I don't know how to contact a spirit animal, or have that connection to my higher self I have heard some claim they've managed. I would really like that so I can get answers and help progress faster towards whatever I'm here to do.

Some of you can remember past lives. Some of you can telepathically communicate with rocks and animals and computers. Some of you have healing skills. Some of you can talk to spirit animals or other benevolent entities. Some of you can balance and strengthen your chakras, some of you have manifestation powers, some of you can sense energy and see auras, some of you can communicate with others across time/space and space/time, some of you know how to enter other dimensions, some of you know how to cast spells of various types. Some of you can banish STS entities and summon STO ones.

I can't do any of that stuff and have no idea where to start.  

So HOW DO I start? The 3 things I most want to do with my spiritual practices right now:

1) Getting rid of STS entities and generally protecting myself from their influence.
2) Strengthening and balancing my chakras and developing my intuition/connection with my higher self. If I can connect with my higher self and know what it wants, I KNOW I can more forward.
3) Learning how to interact with spirit animals. If I can trust spirit animals, they sound like they may be useful, although I'm not even sure what they are.

So how do I get started doing these things? I think if I did these things, they could help me progress as I need to. Can anybody point me to some resources or schools or tell me what works best when getting started and not having anybody in your personal life who can help you with these things?

Any help is appreciated and you have all been so amazingly helpful so far. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the kind support and aid you all have shown here in the past several days.

I will appreciate any help I get in this post as well. Thank you all so much and may you all find what you're looking for in your spiritual journeys as well.

I love you all.
What comes to mind is forgiveness.
There's a good book called: Forgiveness A bold choice for a peaceful heart
by Robin Casarjian

I'm reading it now. It has a part about forgiving yourself.

Or look into crystals or stones to help you forgive your past.

I don't have much experience working with spirit animals, but I am working with spirit guides.
It takes grounding to be able to do that.

I wish I could be more help.
(05-06-2018, 08:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What comes to mind is forgiveness.
There's a good book called: Forgiveness A bold choice for a peaceful heart
by Robin Casarjian

I'm reading it now. It has a part about forgiving yourself.

Or look into crystals or stones to help you forgive your past.

I don't have much experience working with spirit animals, but I am working with spirit guides.
It takes grounding to be able to do that.

I wish I could be more help.

Thank you so much for the help you WERE able to provide Smile

Yeah, I'm working on forgiveness. Sometimes, it feels like I can forgive everyone who ever wronged me and myself for everything wrong I've ever done... Sometimes, it feels like I love everyone, but just want others to know what certain things feel like from where I'VE been to experience them. And I can't decide whether that's so important to me that I can't forgive and stop the karmic wheel from spinning.
It certainly feels like some people don't want to forgive me. Or even what it would truly mean to do so if they DID. And I find myself wondering if I'm any better off... I don't even know what I want. It feels like what I want is redemption, but it's heard to believe in my ability to redeem myself when the ones I most want redemption from don't believe in it. Ra says adepts are free from the bonds, constraints and opinions of other-selves. So I can tell that by that thinking, my path must involve letting go of those things, Still having a hard time doing it.

I also, don't know how to align my chakras and stuff. It seems that if I want to contact my higher self, I must meditate, practice kundalini chakra stuff, and open my 3rd eye.

Not sure how to start on that, other than just mindfulness meditation.

I dunno what a spirit guide is. Is it like a spirit animal, but not an animal? Is it a 3D mentor who guides you on spiritual matters, like Obi-wan Kenobi? Is it something else? I'm just confused. I'll Google it regardless, but I would like to hear your take, if it's alright with you?
I don't know if all spirit guides are 3D or some are higher density. But they are usually beings who have been human or something like that that know the experience of incarnating. Whereas angels don't have the incarnating experience. I work with both.

Angels are good if you need a deep intense clearing of your blockages. It can be a tiring experience though.

You get what you need. You can't let go of everything at once. It comes off in layers. We have thousands of things to work through.
I call it clearing the window. In order to see clearly, we have to clear out the stuff such as emotional distortions/blockages that prevent us from seeing clearly.

Spirit guides aren't animals as far as I know. They differ. They have a much broader perspective than humans here on Earth, because they are not behind a veil like we are.
I can only offer my opinions from my own personal experience.

(05-06-2018, 08:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]1) Getting rid of STS entities and generally protecting myself from their influence.

Sometimes what we think of as negative greetings or influences are actually a projection of our shadow self. So to learn to understand, accept and love those parts of us that we often chose to ignore I think is useful.

(05-06-2018, 08:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]2) Strengthening and balancing my chakras and developing my intuition/connection with my higher self. If I can connect with my higher self and know what it wants, I KNOW I can more forward.

I believe the most pertinent blockage to focus on is the one that is occupying our minds. Our intuition provides us with what we need to look at constantly, but it can be hard to go there.

(05-06-2018, 08:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm working on forgiveness. Sometimes, it feels like I can forgive everyone who ever wronged me and myself for everything wrong I've ever done... Sometimes, it feels like I love everyone, but just want others to know what certain things feel like from where I'VE been to experience them. And I can't decide whether that's so important to me that I can't forgive and stop the karmic wheel from spinning.
It certainly feels like some people don't want to forgive me. Or even what it would truly mean to do so if they DID. And I find myself wondering if I'm any better off... I don't even know what I want. It feels like what I want is redemption, but it's heard to believe in my ability to redeem myself when the ones I most want redemption from don't believe in it. Ra says adepts are free from the bonds, constraints and opinions of other-selves. So I can tell that by that thinking, my path must involve letting go of those things, Still having a hard time doing it.

I have found that if I am still experiencing suffering from past situations to which I have tried to forgive myself for, it's because I haven't fully understood it yet. I believe there is still learning to be had from catalyst if you're not finding it possible to let go. Perhaps there is some energy dynamics there, some morality issues that can be looked at. Once you distill the experiences enough you should be able to find your innocence, for when one looks at what they were believing at the time, one can understand why they acted in those ways.

I wish you all the best on your journey.  Smile
(05-06-2018, 08:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So HOW DO I start? The 3 things I most want to do with my spiritual practices right now:

1) Getting rid of STS entities and generally protecting myself from their influence.

Firstly, do this process: http://www.heartki.com/21-day-spiritual-...l-michael/

This will remove implants, contracts of past lives, imprints and another negative influences from your body/mind/spirit complex.

Second, I don't know what is the level of protection which you desire, but to the maximum protection:

1) Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram everyday in your home: http://www.sacred-magick.com/Practises/p...tagram.pdf

2) Belilin Conjuration and Magic Circle of Protection everyday before you sleep (and Jupiter Pentagram if you can have out-of-body experiences): http://www.knowledgeofoneself.website/th...entalfa-7/

3) Psychic self-defense is a way of live. Your vibration determines your life. Emotions, thoughts, etc. makes you and your influences. And the habits in your home are important as well. Drugs (marijuana, alcohol, etc.) and negative emotions in environment are situations that attracts STS entities. Below there are links to books with exercises to psychic self-defense.

Recommended Bibliography on psychic self-defense:

Psychic Self-Defense by Dion Fortune: http://hpri.fullerton.edu/Community/docu...efense.pdf

Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook by Robert Bruce: https://vk.com/doc13375874_297511396

There is another good book but I didn't found the PDF. Is called “Practical Psychic Self-Defense for Home and Office” by Choa Kok Sui

(05-06-2018, 08:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]2) Strengthening and balancing my chakras and developing my intuition/connection with my higher self.

This is a life's work. Which I can recommend are habits to clean and align your body/mind/spirit complex.

1) Daily meditation

There are two basic kind of meditation. The most comum is passive meditation as Ra says here:

Quote:49.8 Questioner: Is it better, or shall I say, does it produce more usable results in meditation to leave the mind, shall I say, as blank as possible; let it run down, so to speak, or is it better to focus in meditation on some object or some thing for concentration?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this work time.

Each of the two types of meditation is useful for a particular reason. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Contemplation or the consideration in a meditative state of an inspiring image or text is extremely useful also among your peoples, and the faculty of will called praying is also of a potentially helpful nature. Whether it is indeed an helpful activity depends quite totally upon the intentions and objects of the one who prays.

In Google you will found a lot of recommendation about passive meditation searching for "how to meditate".

This video is very good and explain the execution and the process:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpCjZEikUGs [/video]

The best book I ever found is “The Mind Illuminated: A Complete Meditation Guide Integrating Buddhist Wisdom and Brain Science for Greater Mindfulness” by John Yates. But I didn’t found the PDF. There are many books about meditation but it looks like the better.

2) Mindfulness

It’s the art of live in the now. When you access the now the illusion and ego are decreased.

This link explains about the Self-Observation (there is a video): https://rememberingthegnosticmovement.co...servation/

Recommended Bibliography on mindfulness:

The Power of Now By Eckhart Tolle: https://files.shroomery.org/cms/6584522-...rOfNow.pdf

Practicing the Power of Now By Eckhart Tolle: https://ia600300.us.archive.org/3/items/...d_text.pdf

3) Chakra and energy work

The best we can do with exercices is clean our aura and chakras. But the open, unblock and balancing are process more complex as Q'uo said here:

Quote:Gary: Q'uo, when the seeker wishes to activate and clear and balance their energy centers, my understanding is the seeker works with the content of their experience—works with the thoughts, the feelings, the relationship with the other selves, with the self, and so forth; and this knowing of the catalyst, accepting the catalyst, and balancing it then activates and clears and balances the chakras to which that catalyst corresponds.

So, my question is, is there any value in working with the energy centers as colors, as lights, as locations in the body, without working with the corresponding experience? For instance, am I doing any work if I visualize my orange ray as glowing bright orange and full of light without actually working on what might be blocking the orange ray? If you could comment, please.

Q'uo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. Any seeker of truth may utilize the ability to visualize and intensify energy centers within its own system of centers in order to momentarily clear, energize, and make more able to transmit energy, if it so desires, by using the techniques that you have mentioned of visualization and imagination, so that for a short period of time a process which is being utilized to receive information, such as this instrument is receiving from us. This is a helpful technique in order to make more efficient the transmission of light, of energy, of information, through the chakras.

However, the balancing process itself is that which is more long lasting, shall we say. The type of unblocking or clearing of energy centers undertaken in the balancing process is that which works with pre-incarnative choices that have been allocated to various of the centers of energy, depending upon the seekers appraisal of its own efficiency at receiving and transmitting the intelligent energy of the One Creator as is its daily quota of information or inspiration that enlivens the mind/body/spirit complex.

a) Energy work

These technique will clean the energies of your etheric body (I’m talking about the metaphysical portion of the yellow-ray body which confederation calls electrical body or energy body, not about the indigo-ray body).

- Vibrational state

It’s a technique that will clear your energies and produce which is called vibrational state (it’s a shock but without pain):

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=Sxwm6sQ2P_w [/video]

Recommended Bibliography

Energy Work by Robert Bruce. I didn’t found the PDF.

b) Chakras work:

There are a lot of techniques to work with the chakras. And also there are a lot of books about it.

The best book I ever read is Theories of the Chakras by Hiroshi Motoyama: https://ia800102.us.archive.org/22/items...20MLBD.pdf

In the book Hands of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan there are many explanations about energies and chakras (beyond exercices): https://www.4shared.com/office/sCRyjS-0/..._Light.htm

- Invocation to the Unified Chakra (From Tony Stubbs, An Ascension Handbook)

It's a powerful exercise to chakra work:

Quote:I breathe in light through the centre of my heart
opening my heart into a beautiful ball of light,
allowing myself to expand.

I breathe in light through the centre of my heart
allowing the light to expand,
encompassing my throat chakra and my solar plexus chakra
in one unified field of light within, through and around my body.

encompassing my brow chakra and my navel chakra
encompassing my crown chakra and my base chakra

encompassing my alpha chakra above my head,
and my omega chakra below my spine
I allow the wave of Metatron to resonate between them.
I am a unity of light.

encompassing my eighth chakra above my head, and my thighs
I allow my emotional body to merge with my physical.
I am a unity of light.

encompassing my ninth chakra above my head, and my calves
I allow my mental body to merge with my physical.
I am a unity of light.

encompassing my tenth chakra above my head, and below my feet
I allow my spiritual body to merge with my physical.
I am a unity of light.

encompassing my eleventh chakra above my head, and to below my feet
I allow my oversoul to merge with my physical.
I am a unity of light.

encompassing my twelfth chakra above my head, and to below my feet
I allow my Christ oversoul to merge with my physical.
I am a unity of light.

I ask that the highest level of my spirit radiate forth
from the centre of my heart,
filling this unified field completely.
I radiate forth throughout this day.
I am unity of Spirit.

4) Love

Love can’t be teach. It’s a way of life. Love the others as you love yourself. Serve the others without conditions. Try to see the Creator in everything around you. As you meditate and work in yourself this will become more easy.

(05-06-2018, 08:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]3) Learning how to interact with spirit animals. If I can trust spirit animals, they sound like they may be useful, although I'm not even sure what they are.

With the constant practice of the exercises of answer 2, you will find yourself in a state of reception of everything around you. Then, communication with plants and animals will be possible.

Good lucky my brother. Any question can send it.
Hey, it's going to be alright. I am sure you are working hard on the lessons life is bestowing you, and what a greater honor/duty it is to learn the ways of love and understanding.
I am sure you have a unique light to share with everyone, perhaps you just need to be in a more balanced/centered state where your flame can burn hamorniously with all around it.
It just feels like you're trying to take up way too many lessons at a time to a point where you make slower progress in all of them(I hope that makes sense). Instead focus on little by little at a time, have no rush, you have all time and space to explore infinity/unity. Start from basic, there is no shame in that, if you're interested in something then focus on that one thing only, you can use the forum's search about a lot of stuff talked relating the material.
And if you seek for meaning, path, or just to know yourself, then the only one who can show that is you, the inner, silent you.
You will be hearing this constantly from here on, meditation is so very important. So start from low, don't expect miraculous outcomes and abilities, and listen to yourself, your feelings, your other-selves and their feelings. You can't fix everything, certainly not things that are of the past, but I can tell you that just by listening to someone, just by having your presence with them, you are healing and being of service.
You don't have to have special abilities to offer service, just by listening, being present, being you and sharing your light/love love/light you're fulfiling your role as a co-Creator. So I wish you well, and thank you for being truthful and open hearted. Smile
So much sublime advice, you are lucky, some have to ponder this alone in a vacuum.

I would suggest learning astrology as a your foundation and beginning. You noted yourself that "balance" is what you needed most, i would tend towards agreement with you, since you have an aim, goals, and a sense of purpose already.

Astrology will give you "known values" "knowable probabilities" of things that will happen, and maybe most importantly allow you the power to look back and  sort out all of the unbalanced baggage that is weighing you down. It will organize a place where the words of Ra and any other spiritual leaders you choose, can work in your heart , rather than them throwing more ideas into a mind that resembles a messy bedroom from your childhood.

Learn to erect your own birth chart and progress it, if you make it to that point I promise you will look up Soon and think OMG when did it happen? everything is so much better.

As one masters Astrology, or one of the other occult sciences, the distinctions between STS and STO will fade. One finds themselves with the ability to measure the will and actions of others in a new way that is more fluid and changeable. It is a process much like an unfolding flower that when fully opened extinguishes all fear and doubt.
(05-06-2018, 08:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So I have been experiencing much spiritual catalyst repeatedly, some of it quite painful, for the last 2 or 3 years and part of the process for learning to pull myself out of suffering has been to develop myself spiritually and I even both awakened to and then discovered the Law of One as such. More on that when I post in Wanderers' Stories, but I feel stuck and it seems I have a real hard time getting over past mistakes, failures, regrets, guilt and shame.

I'm very ashamed of myself lately. For spending so much time in my life dwelling in toxicity, failing to do the things that would make me happy, for bringing other people down, for throwing away good friendships and irredeemably destroying the trust of people I loved.It's hard to shake that feeling like I can't be redeemed... it's partially rooted in people I've mistreated not wanting anything to do with me and never truly understanding how things felt from where I sat...  and the fact that they had good reason to want nothing to do with me regardless.

I hate myself for hating myself. I hate that I can't seem to escape this negative thinking and yet... I know I must if I want to make anything any better for myself.

In spite of all of this, I know I can do it! I know I can find some way! And I honestly feel like my prayers and my suffering and my pondering and everything have lead me here. To this site, to the Law of One, to spiritual awakening in general, everything. And I am confident looking at my life and what I know and listening to my intuition that I am a wanderer and I am here to do something my higher self wants me to do. But I have no idea how to begin my spiritual practice. I'm still stuck in this way of thinking and doing things and it's hard to escape.

It's hard to find answers. It's hard to know what I truly want. I keep thinking maybe if I had some sort of guidance that could help me out, I'd be on the right path, but every person I've ever looked to for guidance has been a disappointment. Still, I need to open myself up. So I figured, maybe if I open up my 3rd eye and listen to my intuition, I can more easily connect with what my higher self wants me to do.

A piece of me knows that for numerous reasons, the environment I am in right now is particularly difficult for me, and probably makes an even more welcoming environment for negative polarity beings who very likely dwell here to the obliviousness of everyone in my family but me. Still, I found the banishing ritual of the Lesser Pentagram hard to learn. Maybe I should try to find a source for learning it that makes it easier for me.
Not only am I having a hard time learning to cleanse my environment of malevolent entities, but I also have no idea how to get started activating my chakras, which seems to be a bare bones basic thing to people enlightened to the Law of One. I don't know how to contact a spirit animal, or have that connection to my higher self I have heard some claim they've managed. I would really like that so I can get answers and help progress faster towards whatever I'm here to do.

Some of you can remember past lives. Some of you can telepathically communicate with rocks and animals and computers. Some of you have healing skills. Some of you can talk to spirit animals or other benevolent entities. Some of you can balance and strengthen your chakras, some of you have manifestation powers, some of you can sense energy and see auras, some of you can communicate with others across time/space and space/time, some of you know how to enter other dimensions, some of you know how to cast spells of various types. Some of you can banish STS entities and summon STO ones.

So HOW DO I start? The 3 things I most want to do with my spiritual practices right now:

2) Strengthening and balancing my chakras and developing my intuition/connection with my higher self. If I can connect with my higher self and know what it wants, I KNOW I can more forward.
3) Learning how to interact with spirit animals. If I can trust spirit animals, they sound like they may be useful, although I'm not even sure what they are.

So how do I get started doing these things? I think if I did these things, they could help me progress as I need to. Can anybody point me to some resources or schools or tell me what works best when getting started and not having anybody in your personal life who can help you with these things?

Any help is appreciated and you have all been so amazingly helpful so far. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the kind support and aid you all have shown here in the past several days.

I will appreciate any help I get in this post as well. Thank you all so much and may you all find what you're looking for in your spiritual journeys as well.

I love you all.
Thank you for sharing, great courage to do that.
May i also add..  further to Infinite on balancing..
Law of One 5.26.1  the balancing exercises. My obesession for some time now Tongue   If you do them just remember can do it in moment its happening or any time go back in thought and balance them no matter how many years.  So many gems await to be discovered!
An one of most important is to follow heart, love, intution or guidance pretty much what basically feels right as only you will know whats best in each moment. More you refine that choice easier it typically becomes..
Quote:So HOW DO I start? The 3 things I most want to do with my spiritual practices right now:

Hello Phoenix! Your story is touching. I can feel your struggle. You said that you found the Lesser Banishing Ritual of Pentagram hard to do. You’re right, it’s not really a beginner’s practice. I’m not even using the LBRP and I have been studying the Western Mystery Tradition for years. But there is a practice for protection that you can do that is quite easy: the Qabalistic Cross.

Stand facing east, close your eyes and clear your mind. Imagine a white brilliant twinkle far off in black space above you: this light shoots down to just above your head into a ball of brilliant white light, this is the crown chakra. Now, touch your brow (third eye) and vibrate “ATOH”, visualize a point of white light, feel the vibration of the word in your palms and feet (if you’re vibrating correctly you should at least begin to feel vibration in the palms and soles of feet). Bring your hand down to touch your breast and vibrate “MALKUTH”. Imagine a line of white light descending through your body to the ground from your third eye (which is also coming from the crown chakra). Now, touch your left shoulder and vibrate “Ve Gedulah” with a point of white light, then touch your right shoulder and vibrate “Ve Gevurah” and visualizes a bar of white light going across your shoulders penetrating through you. You are forming a cross of light. Clasp your hands together and vibrate “LE OLAM, AMEN”.
This is just as cleansing to the psyche as the LBRP, but more basic. The LBRP or the “calyx” is more cleansing and powerful, so wait to practice that when you’ve attained some proficiency in practice in vibration, visualization, posture and breathing. Do not attempt the Middle Pillar, this is an extremely powerful exercise not for beginners. I’m just warning because I often find the Middle Pillar recommended to beginner’s in many occult books. The Hebrew words in the Q.C. Translate as “ATOH (Thou art) MALKUTH (the Kingdom) Ve Gedulah (and the Glory), Ve-Gevurah (and the Power), LE-OLAHM AMEN (forever, Amen).

I would recommend starting a daily meditationl practice. Do the Qabalistic Cross before you start, then simply count down from 10, and enter the silence. Focus on the silence. When thoughts comes to your mind simply return back to the silence. Just observe. Don’t grasp at anything and don’t push anything away.

The starting of daily meditation is what established for me a permanent daily spiritual practice. You can do it too! Since then, I have expanded that initial practice and it’s becoming an even richer daily experience.

Another thing that I have recently found to be incredibly helpful is the keeping of a spiritual journal or diary. You can record your thoughts and feelings. Be totally honest with yourself! Hold nothing back. This is for you and your eyes alone. The journal is also a good way to observe your progress, but one must be honest.
Thank you all so much for the useful tips and advice! This is truly great uelp you have all given me and it means so much to me that you would all ahare so much and so quickly. So thank you. All of you. It means a lot for you to do this. I shall begin praftice today. Hopefully, I shall find quick progress, but one of you was right to say I am blessed to recieve this information. And another was right to point out that what I was asking for help on was more advanced than I in my lack of familiarity was giving credit. That too is helpful information. So thank you all once again!
(05-06-2018, 08:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I hate myself for hating myself. I hate that I can't seem to escape this negative thinking and yet... I know I must if I want to make anything any better for myself.

Hello there, EP.

First of all, Welcome to the Bring4th Forums Lovefest!  May your sojourn here be fruitful and a blessing to you.

Rather than opining about methodology, I would speak to your understandable hatred.  You may consider, in preparation for delving into any serious spiritual adventuring, building for yourself some kind of a support structure you can fall back upon when poop gets deep, deep, deep.  You might consider working with a spiritual group or lineage which has this built in or taking classes wherein you can make friends with similar spiritual ambitions or identifying professional-types who can help you move along when you get stuck up to your neck.  Finding someone you trust who can read your subtle energies and the like might be useful as well.  You might consider apprenticing with someone.  Under these conditions the dark road of cleaning up the self-hatred will be far less hazardous.

Mind you, I never saw the importance of doing this, myself, at the beginning.  But looking back, it seems eminently sensible.

I wish you all the best in your "peregrinations."

(05-06-2018, 08:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Some of you can remember past lives /.../

So HOW DO I start?

Dear fellow seeker,

thank you for your sincere request. I think we are all learning from this and distilling our experiences. I would just like to share what are the most important wisdoms to me so far. Take whatever works for you.

1. What is of most importance?

Let's begin at the end (the purpose). I think all this fancy psychic powers in itself don't indicate spiritual progress and maturity, in other words the fulfilment of the purpose of this life. Remember that the lesson of this life is to learn the ways of love (one of primal distortions of the Law of One). As Paul of Tarsus said:

"I will show you a still more excellent way." Even if I excell in all this different kinds of power "but do not have love, I am nothing."

There is divine love and light waiting in everyone to burst out and blossom. Connect to this gravity, to this yearning for God and kindle this fervor. Polarisation comes from your desire and seeking. Make way for the desire for the heart of love.

"With proper seeking or mind configuration, the power of will uses the spirit as a shuttle /.../" (Ra)

Next are the basic means for growth: service and meditation/prayer/contemplation. Service is taking responsibility for every moment, attempting more and more to respond in love. What is the best service for you depends on your unique person and needs of the moment. There are also many different ways of meditation ... Open your heart, try something and find what's best for you but also have patience.

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." (Bible)

"When love beckons to you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep." (Khalil Gibran)

"Ora et labora." (Pray and work) (St. Benedict)

2. Faith and synergy

"As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it."

"The higher self /.../ protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount." (Ra)

Have faith. Noone is without help. Build relationships, team with others. If you are blessed your guides are parents, teacher, friends, church or other groups ... Ra talked about the doubling effect if you join forces ...
"When the student is ready the master will appear." (proverb) Even if you don't have some group or some visible teacher near you, you stil have a lot of help from invisible guides, angelic presences, your inner light, guiding influence of archetypes ... Building relationship is important also in this area. You are right about opening intuition. Faith/free will is also paramount - with spiritual friendship help, protection and guidance becomes more powerful. Prayers, meditations and rituals are for kindling your inner light and making friends with Creator, higher self, guardian angel, saints ...

3. Hope

"All is well." (Ra)

Find gratitude. Give thanks every morning, evening and between day for small and ordinary things e.g. sleep, the light of new day, food ... Share this with others if you can. Even mistakes and fails are valuable if you have learnt something from them. My fails constantly remind me to be humble - sincerely look at self, to know and accept that I have strengths and weaknesses.

Never give up. Everyone has difficulties in life. I think my blessings have been greater than my trials for now. I've found inspiration and hope in others who turned much greater catalyst in positive expirience e.g. Nick Vujicic.

Be blessed and never give up!

[Image: Never%2BEver%2BGive%2BUp.jpg]
The following article may help sort things out. Smile

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. . . . The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.

If you’re reading this article, you may have some idea that you are a wanderer. There may be puzzling aspects of your relationship to this existence or your role within it, because you don’t fit in or resonate with the general consciousness and ideologies here.

This feeling of not fitting in may be in your face at every turn—at your job; in your family; even at the grocery store when you look around and see a bunch of strangers you simply don’t relate to.

There may be aspects of this existence you can’t wrap your head/heart around no matter how much you try, such as wars and starvation, which are unnecessary (aside from free will considerations) and painful to contemplate.

Humanity seems to be mostly asleep for various reasons. One reason is the ubiquitous effort to keep people asleep. STS (Service To Self) groups and individuals rely on division, with them on the side of empowerment and others on the side of disempowerment. Most of planet Earth is playing out this predator/prey relationship.

It is what it is, and while the current Earth situation may be perfect soil for the beings choosing to grow within it (consciously or unconsciously), where does that leave the wanderer in this veiled existence rife with conflict and struggle? A wanderer, according to Ra, is here to help, not get swept up in the maelstrom. But everyone, wanderer or not, will have experienced how difficult it can be to resist the planetary drama.

THE REALITIES OF MIND

Answering the questions—Am I a wanderer? Why did I come here? What is my mission?—is a compulsion the mind can’t resist. Given that you don’t fit in, it naturally follows that you seek to find out why.

You could spend this whole incarnation wondering where you “came from” or what your purpose is and never get answers that satisfy your mind. Psychic readings, past-life regression, analyses of astrological or numerological pointers, “wanderer” checklists, hypnosis, or any number of confirmations that you are a wanderer and you are here to do this or that, will not satisfy the mind, which is trained to perform within a limited 3-dimensional construct based on linear time.

You may feel you actually do “know,” and yet the mind, which is part of your ephemeral existence in 3D, will not be convinced. The mind has its place and uses in this existence. In developing free will choice to a conscious level, the mind is a vehicle for thinking and making decisions on what is perceived from the environment, beyond mere survival instincts. It is a first step in awakening to choice, a place for choice to surface in awareness. But the mind’s role in development of conscious choice becomes a barrier to accessing higher aspects of self.

And this is a problem for wanderers, who by incarnating here have a 3D physical body and mind under the influence of the veil, and are subject to its limitations to varying degrees.

UNRAVELING THE VEIL

There is another approach to unraveling the mystery of who you are, where you come from, and why you are here. This approach changes the perspective from one of knowing/remembering to one of acknowledging/claiming.

Ask yourself the following questions:

- Who do I want to be (or see myself as)?
- Is the person I am (how I act in this world) the same as the person I want to be (or see myself as)?
- What do I most want to do, or accomplish, in this life?
- How does what I most want to do in this life line up with what I am doing?
- If all of my survival needs were met, and I had $10 million in the bank, how would I live my life? (In reading this question try to discard any judgments you may have regarding materialism, rich people, or mind-training such as, money is evil or doesn’t matter. The point is to rise above survival concerns which influence much of what we do in this world.)

Asking yourself these questions puts the responsibility squarely on you to define your life. It does not need to be validated by anything outside of you, here, now. You do not have to be told, or remember, who or what you might be beyond this existence. You can decide now, in this place of choice, what you choose to be and do here.

By choosing who you are rather than seeking remembrance or validation, you create energetic pathways for others to access, who are caught up in survival and the 3D melodrama. It is similar to synapses in the brain. If you think of this existence and mass consciousness as a giant brain, when a new synapse (a structure that permits a neuron to pass an electrical or chemical signal to another neuron) is created, it then becomes easier to travel between those two neurons again. So, another portion of that giant brain (another being here on 3D Earth) can now access that electrical path (which you forged) much more easily as it has been established.

You may at some point actually remember your origins, but in the meantime, instead of spending time wandering and wondering about “ultimate” answers, you can move forward with purpose.

YOUR UNIQUE CONTRIBUTION

According to Ra, a wanderer’s mission derives from an underlying directive, not a “to-do” list:

Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

Whether or not you have ever been here before, or if you will ever be here again on Earth, you can decide how you want this particular life of yours to unfold. This is not to say you will make a list of what to do; rather, you can clarify the underlying directives you align with, detached from 3D planetary, cultural, and societal influences. In doing so, you will not directly be defining your current existence from what came before (past lives; decisions to incarnate here and what your mission is), but you will be indirectly drawing from these influences, because they are part of you.

You are unique as all beings are—expressed from an infinite field of possibilities. Through you (and your particular combination of energies, talents, proclivities, and experiences derived from your individual evolutionary journey) flows a unique expression. Your contribution is not repeatable by another, whose expression is also unique.

Ra explains:

Ra: I am Ra. . . . You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Though wanderers here may already be functioning as a beacon of planetary love and light, those of Ra also point out the importance of individual expression.

This is where the mind wants to find out what that individual expression is, where you came from, who you are, and why are you here specifically. But in bypassing this urge to remember or be told in some way, you step over a stone in your path. Whatever you decide to be and do here will be informed by that very purpose and self-knowledge you want to remember, though not in the way you might be expecting.

Your uniqueness, which speaks to your origins and purpose, may be difficult to recognize when filtered through human culture and mass consciousness.

GETTING OUT OF THE MAINSTREAM BOX

How do you gain the necessary clarity to decide who you want to be and what you want to do here, unfettered by the human drama?

Unplug, detach, and distance yourself from the media and popular culture.
There is nothing wrong with keeping in touch with what is going on in human societies. But in order to see a larger view and not get sucked into “the maelstrom” as Ra calls the current situation here, it is helpful to not stay engaged with it, especially on a daily basis.

There is a very magnetic attraction to the media and its myriad melodramas. One very good example is the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Modern-day technology makes it possible to stream so-called information continually on a variety of devices. People are bombarded with propaganda, marketing, and self-serving agendas continually. Unplug from this continual stream and clear your head of it all.

When you are not (consciously or subconsciously) influenced by societal views, judgments, fears, and agendas, you will be better able to access your true feelings about yourself and your purpose.

Commune with Mother Earth.
Human society has for the most part isolated itself from nature. Animals are seen in zoos. Fish are seen in aquariums. Birds are in cages. Houses reside in cities or neighborhoods with fences, concrete sidewalks and walls, asphalt roads. People wear shoes and seldom feel, and connect to, the grounding earth.

When you are constantly bombarded by the human drama, surrounded by it, and immersed in it, remaining detached becomes all the more difficult.

Consider the amount of time you spend on devices—phone, computer, tablet, TV, etc.—sitting in a chair, surrounded by walls and man-made things. Compare that to the amount of time you might look at the sky, the moon, birds in flight, feel the breeze on your face and hear it rushing through tree branches, experience the cool grass under your bare feet.

Seeking a balance by spending more time in the cleansing, unconditional, renewing effects of nature will help clear your mind and body.

Find ways to be present.
There is a lot of advice out there to meditate. Meditation is a wonderful way to get outside of the human box and linear time, and it is recommended. But meditation does not necessarily have to be done sitting in the lotus position with attention on the third eye.

Any artist will tell you that at some point when painting (writing, creating music, dancing), time ceases to exist. This is a form of meditation, when the mind takes a back seat to the flow of creativity. Anytime you can achieve the cessation of linear time you tap into a flow beyond 3D restrictions. It puts you in a wave state where all things are possible, as opposed to the particle state where there is one collapsed outcome (linear time and 3D perception).

Human society is a collapsed outcome, maintained and reinforced by human consciousness, and based on past/future concerns driven by the construct of linear time. Being present, or “in the now,” gets you out of the box and into a much larger world. The more you can do that, the less influenced you will be by the human drama.

Seeking within does not have to be an esoteric, mysterious exercise. Thinking it is such is placing expectations on the process, and expectations block anything outside of their scope from getting through.

Try not to place expectations on yourself such as remembering who you are and why you are here. You can simply ask yourself, make choices that resonate, and align your life with intention.

Ra: I am Ra. . . . Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

https://thirddensityalchemist.wordpress....came-here/
(05-09-2018, 01:26 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]The following article may help sort things out. Smile

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. . . . The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.

If you’re reading this article, you may have some idea that you are a wanderer. There may be puzzling aspects of your relationship to this existence or your role within it, because you don’t fit in or resonate with the general consciousness and ideologies here.

This feeling of not fitting in may be in your face at every turn—at your job; in your family; even at the grocery store when you look around and see a bunch of strangers you simply don’t relate to.

There may be aspects of this existence you can’t wrap your head/heart around no matter how much you try, such as wars and starvation, which are unnecessary (aside from free will considerations) and painful to contemplate.

Humanity seems to be mostly asleep for various reasons. One reason is the ubiquitous effort to keep people asleep. STS (Service To Self) groups and individuals rely on division, with them on the side of empowerment and others on the side of disempowerment. Most of planet Earth is playing out this predator/prey relationship.

It is what it is, and while the current Earth situation may be perfect soil for the beings choosing to grow within it (consciously or unconsciously), where does that leave the wanderer in this veiled existence rife with conflict and struggle? A wanderer, according to Ra, is here to help, not get swept up in the maelstrom. But everyone, wanderer or not, will have experienced how difficult it can be to resist the planetary drama.

THE REALITIES OF MIND

Answering the questions—Am I a wanderer? Why did I come here? What is my mission?—is a compulsion the mind can’t resist. Given that you don’t fit in, it naturally follows that you seek to find out why.

You could spend this whole incarnation wondering where you “came from” or what your purpose is and never get answers that satisfy your mind. Psychic readings, past-life regression, analyses of astrological or numerological pointers, “wanderer” checklists, hypnosis, or any number of confirmations that you are a wanderer and you are here to do this or that, will not satisfy the mind, which is trained to perform within a limited 3-dimensional construct based on linear time.

You may feel you actually do “know,” and yet the mind, which is part of your ephemeral existence in 3D, will not be convinced. The mind has its place and uses in this existence. In developing free will choice to a conscious level, the mind is a vehicle for thinking and making decisions on what is perceived from the environment, beyond mere survival instincts. It is a first step in awakening to choice, a place for choice to surface in awareness. But the mind’s role in development of conscious choice becomes a barrier to accessing higher aspects of self.

And this is a problem for wanderers, who by incarnating here have a 3D physical body and mind under the influence of the veil, and are subject to its limitations to varying degrees.

UNRAVELING THE VEIL

There is another approach to unraveling the mystery of who you are, where you come from, and why you are here. This approach changes the perspective from one of knowing/remembering to one of acknowledging/claiming.

Ask yourself the following questions:

- Who do I want to be (or see myself as)?
- Is the person I am (how I act in this world) the same as the person I want to be (or see myself as)?
- What do I most want to do, or accomplish, in this life?
- How does what I most want to do in this life line up with what I am doing?
- If all of my survival needs were met, and I had $10 million in the bank, how would I live my life? (In reading this question try to discard any judgments you may have regarding materialism, rich people, or mind-training such as, money is evil or doesn’t matter. The point is to rise above survival concerns which influence much of what we do in this world.)

Asking yourself these questions puts the responsibility squarely on you to define your life. It does not need to be validated by anything outside of you, here, now. You do not have to be told, or remember, who or what you might be beyond this existence. You can decide now, in this place of choice, what you choose to be and do here.

By choosing who you are rather than seeking remembrance or validation, you create energetic pathways for others to access, who are caught up in survival and the 3D melodrama. It is similar to synapses in the brain. If you think of this existence and mass consciousness as a giant brain, when a new synapse (a structure that permits a neuron to pass an electrical or chemical signal to another neuron) is created, it then becomes easier to travel between those two neurons again. So, another portion of that giant brain (another being here on 3D Earth) can now access that electrical path (which you forged) much more easily as it has been established.

You may at some point actually remember your origins, but in the meantime, instead of spending time wandering and wondering about “ultimate” answers, you can move forward with purpose.

YOUR UNIQUE CONTRIBUTION

According to Ra, a wanderer’s mission derives from an underlying directive, not a “to-do” list:

Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

Whether or not you have ever been here before, or if you will ever be here again on Earth, you can decide how you want this particular life of yours to unfold. This is not to say you will make a list of what to do; rather, you can clarify the underlying directives you align with, detached from 3D planetary, cultural, and societal influences. In doing so, you will not directly be defining your current existence from what came before (past lives; decisions to incarnate here and what your mission is), but you will be indirectly drawing from these influences, because they are part of you.

You are unique as all beings are—expressed from an infinite field of possibilities. Through you (and your particular combination of energies, talents, proclivities, and experiences derived from your individual evolutionary journey) flows a unique expression. Your contribution is not repeatable by another, whose expression is also unique.

Ra explains:

Ra: I am Ra. . . . You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Though wanderers here may already be functioning as a beacon of planetary love and light, those of Ra also point out the importance of individual expression.

This is where the mind wants to find out what that individual expression is, where you came from, who you are, and why are you here specifically. But in bypassing this urge to remember or be told in some way, you step over a stone in your path. Whatever you decide to be and do here will be informed by that very purpose and self-knowledge you want to remember, though not in the way you might be expecting.

Your uniqueness, which speaks to your origins and purpose, may be difficult to recognize when filtered through human culture and mass consciousness.

GETTING OUT OF THE MAINSTREAM BOX

How do you gain the necessary clarity to decide who you want to be and what you want to do here, unfettered by the human drama?

Unplug, detach, and distance yourself from the media and popular culture.
There is nothing wrong with keeping in touch with what is going on in human societies. But in order to see a larger view and not get sucked into “the maelstrom” as Ra calls the current situation here, it is helpful to not stay engaged with it, especially on a daily basis.

There is a very magnetic attraction to the media and its myriad melodramas. One very good example is the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Modern-day technology makes it possible to stream so-called information continually on a variety of devices. People are bombarded with propaganda, marketing, and self-serving agendas continually. Unplug from this continual stream and clear your head of it all.

When you are not (consciously or subconsciously) influenced by societal views, judgments, fears, and agendas, you will be better able to access your true feelings about yourself and your purpose.

Commune with Mother Earth.
Human society has for the most part isolated itself from nature. Animals are seen in zoos. Fish are seen in aquariums. Birds are in cages. Houses reside in cities or neighborhoods with fences, concrete sidewalks and walls, asphalt roads. People wear shoes and seldom feel, and connect to, the grounding earth.

When you are constantly bombarded by the human drama, surrounded by it, and immersed in it, remaining detached becomes all the more difficult.

Consider the amount of time you spend on devices—phone, computer, tablet, TV, etc.—sitting in a chair, surrounded by walls and man-made things. Compare that to the amount of time you might look at the sky, the moon, birds in flight, feel the breeze on your face and hear it rushing through tree branches, experience the cool grass under your bare feet.

Seeking a balance by spending more time in the cleansing, unconditional, renewing effects of nature will help clear your mind and body.

Find ways to be present.
There is a lot of advice out there to meditate. Meditation is a wonderful way to get outside of the human box and linear time, and it is recommended. But meditation does not necessarily have to be done sitting in the lotus position with attention on the third eye.

Any artist will tell you that at some point when painting (writing, creating music, dancing), time ceases to exist. This is a form of meditation, when the mind takes a back seat to the flow of creativity. Anytime you can achieve the cessation of linear time you tap into a flow beyond 3D restrictions. It puts you in a wave state where all things are possible, as opposed to the particle state where there is one collapsed outcome (linear time and 3D perception).

Human society is a collapsed outcome, maintained and reinforced by human consciousness, and based on past/future concerns driven by the construct of linear time. Being present, or “in the now,” gets you out of the box and into a much larger world. The more you can do that, the less influenced you will be by the human drama.

Seeking within does not have to be an esoteric, mysterious exercise. Thinking it is such is placing expectations on the process, and expectations block anything outside of their scope from getting through.

Try not to place expectations on yourself such as remembering who you are and why you are here. You can simply ask yourself, make choices that resonate, and align your life with intention.

Ra: I am Ra. . . . Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

https://thirddensityalchemist.wordpress....came-here/

Diana, thank you SO MUCH for this! You have REALLY helped solve one majour problem I've been having. And as it is being pointed out to me through painful catalyst, I have ALWAYS (or at least since finding out I have creative talent in high school) seen myself as one meant to create. Art, music, writing, etc. and have been doing much other than keeping up with these latent talents I have an urge to express. My recent pain and suffering, my recent catalyst, has been very much coloured by a lack of creative fulfillment and much of it has been influenced from it. HAd I taken care of the things I know I ought to do to have the self image that aligns with my sense of where I need to go and what I need to do, I could've handled what came my way much better over the last few years. Or maybe avoided it entirely. Or maybe had things unfold in a much more desirable way. So I think I actually know what I need to do, where I need to go and the general path I ought to walk. I am creative. I am meant to make art, music and writing. I am meant to tell stories. I am meant to take what I learned and teach others. I also have a knack for language. A fascination with it. And a need to communicate. And a real heavy understanding of psychology. And I'm very good at telling people exactly what they need to hear to change for the better. I can bring happy tears to peoples' eyes telling them my insights. I can create fandoms out of something as simple as bathroom log comments at work. I have had people compliment (and sometimes even get into bidding wars over) my artistic skill despite not keeping up with it and I have had people look at me in amazement when simply playing some guitar scales I'd been taught while the teacher played. I have a desire to teach and a desire to make music and have always had the ability to get peoples' attention even when making myself very small. I have always had a burning passion to travel (and only done it just once, getting a further taste for it) and a real interest in other peoples' cultures. And with certain experiences I've learned from, there are specific groups of people I can definitely help. I think I know what to do now. And where to go. And maybe I'll be surprised but you just helped me realize that I always knew my destiny in a way, just never understood it. So thank you. I've got a much better idea how to further myself now.

Thank you ALL so much for the amazingly great help you have ALL been giving me. This community is so helpful and supportive and full of such unique and incredible people. I love you all. Thank you.
I look forward to reading some of your stories Phoenix.
(05-09-2018, 08:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I look forward to reading some of your stories Phoenix.

Thanks! Currently however, I am working on a 3x4 art project. MOSTLY coloured pencil, but it's looking good. I'll explain what it's about after I post it. It fits in nicely with my recent awakening to the Law of One. As well as the lessons I had been learning up to the point of discovering the Law of One. I'll let you guys know though when I have a work to share! Again, thank you all so much!
Hey Phoenix - totally understand what you're going through. I, myself, have been going through some pains last 5 years or so, and i'm guessing its part of the awakening.

I guess first step is forgiveness and acceptance. Thats advice i'm giving that i have need to do, too.

I find it quite interesting that many people on these boards are going through similar stuff.
Know Thyself

You are your own greatest teacher, work on building that inner connection.
That was an excellent article, Diana! Thank you for sharing it Smile