Bring4th

Full Version: Remote viewing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came across a website about remote viewing, called farsight.org.

It is like they are sarcastically dumbing down the information they share, but.. they suggest things in-congruent with what Ra suggests the pyramids were used for.

They suggest that the pyramids were used as slave labor similar to prison work, and it was pointless as far as they know.

I wonder if this is what they gleam from lacking the contextual information... I watched a segment in their trailer for the pyramids documentary, and a remote viewer says he sees the stones lifting with what he calls "sound"...

This reminds me of how Ra suggests they were moved by "a request", speaking to the creator within the stones. Perhaps this is what they mean?

In any case, I was wondering if any of you have come across this site and your takes on it. Is it trustworthy, or are they being deceptive?

Thanks.
Nooooooooo they don't suggest that at all.

They actually dont know what it was used for. What they are remote viewing is the construction of the pyramid. What they also see is that the pyramids are harnessing energy.
https://youtu.be/SUQfyY0IZPI?t=863

He starts talking here that it was created for "absolutely nothing" and from "great suffering", and he says "some may call this 'brainwashing'" at 14:49

edit:
I just want to share my doubts that the remote viewers saw anything close to this, but rather that the media company that sells these shows are really trying hard to make it sound interesting and important to watch.

I would like to believe that this is the case, and they don't actually have some fear mongering to throw at us for any good reason.
(05-07-2018, 06:36 PM)Desynched Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/SUQfyY0IZPI?t=863

He starts talking here that it was created for "absolutely nothing" and from "great suffering", and he says "some may call this 'brainwashing'" at 14:49

edit:
I just want to share my doubts that the remote viewers saw anything close to this, but rather that the media company that sells these shows are really trying hard to make it sound interesting and important to watch.

I would like to believe that this is the case, and they don't actually have some fear mongering to throw at us for any good reason.

Although i like Courtney Brown (guy in the video) and think he is honestly trying to do good, I did not get any of that from the remote viewing sessions.

Thats probably because i'm watching the viewing sessions with prior knowledge, where he has no idea what the heck is going on. He's a scientist with no knowledge of the metaphysical. You should listen to his interpretations with a grain of salt. I have a completely different perspective and interpretation.

He thinks they used alien technology to build the pyramids.. We know that they used focused intelligent energy. Why they built the pyramids did not clearly come out in the viewings, but one of the viewers could tell that the pyramids were harnessing energy.
Thanks, I was afraid I was probably making assumptions about whether or not he's stating facts or opinions.

That does make me feel better about it Smile
The great pyramid of Giza was (supposedly, according to Ra and other sources) built using advanced knowledge/technology. The other pyramids were built later when understanding of the Law of One had become distorted and were likely built with slave labour. The great pyramid was a place of initiation and a focus for intelligent energy, the later pyramids were monuments to the egos of those who built them.

I think these guys were getting this all confused as the timeline we're talking about is thousands of years.
That makes more sense, thank you Smile
(05-08-2018, 03:01 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]The great pyramid of Giza was (supposedly, according to Ra and other sources) built using advanced knowledge/technology. The other pyramids were built later when understanding of the Law of One had become distorted and were likely built with slave labour. The great pyramid was a place of initiation and a focus for intelligent energy, the later pyramids were monuments to the egos of those who built them.

I think these guys were getting this all confused as the timeline we're talking about is thousands of years.

Ra actually says the Great Pyramid was built by instant thought. They could have made it 1 solid pyramid but they chose not to so that the law of confusion was not broken.

These guys saw people placing stones in its position, so im curious as to what they were seeing vs what Ra said happened.

What do you mean about these folks being confused due to the timeline?
(05-08-2018, 06:25 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2018, 03:01 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]The great pyramid of Giza was (supposedly, according to Ra and other sources) built using advanced knowledge/technology. The other pyramids were built later when understanding of the Law of One had become distorted and were likely built with slave labour. The great pyramid was a place of initiation and a focus for intelligent energy, the later pyramids were monuments to the egos of those who built them.

Ra actually says the Great Pyramid was built by instant thought.  They could have made it 1 solid pyramid but they chose not to so that the law of confusion was not broken.

These guys saw people placing stones in its position, so im curious as to what they were seeing vs what Ra said happened.

Yeah it's interesting Ra says the pyramids were made of "everlasting stone" using thought, but I've seen other sources mention that the stones were moved using application of the Law of One to manipulate the mass of the stones so they could be moved more easily. For example, from Elisabeth Haich's book Initiation:

Quote:'Do you remember, my child,' the Pharaoh replied, 'that I told you the Sons
of God did not need to work with physical force because they caused the
forces of nature to work for them? We still possess some of these instruments
with which we can control the gravitational force of the earth at will,
neutralizing it or amplifying it, depending on the result we wish to achieve.
In this way we can make an object weightless or, inversely, even heavier than
it normally is. When a huge block of stone has been made weightless in this
way, even a child could push it about with its little finger or raise it to any
desired height. Ships were piled high with these gigantic blocks of stone
without being overloaded, because the blocks had been subjected in advance
to the proper form of radiation and so made weightless. All the gigantic
edifices, here and in other parts of the world, which human power would
never have been able to build were erected by the Sons of God in this way.

Maybe it's both, the confederation built the great pyramid themselves through though-form and shared this technology with the initiates in Egypt allowing them to use it to create other pyramids. It's not something we would really be able to verify at present.

(05-08-2018, 06:25 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean about these folks being confused due to the timeline?

The guy in the video was talking about the construction of all of the pyramids like it happened in a relatively short span, whereas the great pyramids was built first and the rest of the pyramids built later over a period of centuries and over that period there were changes to the great pyramid as well (i.e. removing the granite capstone and replacing it with a gold one). Then there was the part where they mentioned that the great pyramid was built with a mix of assistance from aliens and an elite using slave labour (this part was likely the distorted followers of the Law of One making changes to the pyramid after it's initial construction) and then other aliens coming to disrupt the hierarchy of the elites, which may be a reference to the return of the confederation in the time of Akhenaten.

The history of the pyramids is very long and I get the feeling that when these guys were remote viewing them they were getting information on that whole span at once and trying to interpret it which gives a muddied impression.
(05-09-2018, 08:39 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's interesting Ra says the pyramids were made of "everlasting stone" using thought, but I've seen other sources mention that the stones were moved using application of the Law of One to manipulate the mass of the stones so they could be moved more easily. For example, from Elisabeth Haich's book Initiation:

I read a channeling from one of Puharij's channelers that it took the Great Pyramid 4k years to complete and was started by the atlanteans.. I thought that was interesting. Maybe, the atlanteans started the build, but Ra finished it?

(05-09-2018, 08:39 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:'Do you remember, my child,' the Pharaoh replied, 'that I told you the Sons
of God did not need to work with physical force because they caused the
forces of nature to work for them? We still possess some of these instruments
with which we can control the gravitational force of the earth at will,
neutralizing it or amplifying it, depending on the result we wish to achieve.
In this way we can make an object weightless or, inversely, even heavier than
it normally is. When a huge block of stone has been made weightless in this
way, even a child could push it about with its little finger or raise it to any
desired height. Ships were piled high with these gigantic blocks of stone
without being overloaded, because the blocks had been subjected in advance
to the proper form of radiation and so made weightless. All the gigantic
edifices, here and in other parts of the world, which human power would
never have been able to build were erected by the Sons of God in this way.

Maybe it's both, the confederation built the great pyramid themselves through though-form and shared this technology with the initiates in Egypt allowing them to use it to create other pyramids. It's not something we would really be able to verify at present.

Very interesting quote, where did you get that?

(05-09-2018, 08:39 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]The guy in the video was talking about the construction of all of the pyramids like it happened in a relatively short span, whereas the great pyramids was built first and the rest of the pyramids built later over a period of centuries and over that period there were changes to the great pyramid as well (i.e. removing the granite capstone and replacing it with a gold one). Then there was the part where they mentioned that the great pyramid was built with a mix of assistance from aliens and an elite using slave labour (this part was likely the distorted followers of the Law of One making changes to the pyramid after it's initial construction) and then other aliens coming to disrupt the hierarchy of the elites, which may be a reference to the return of the confederation in the time of Akhenaten.

The history of the pyramids is very long and I get the feeling that when these guys were remote viewing them they were getting information on that whole span at once and trying to interpret it which gives a muddied impression.

I would recommend watching the remote viewings themselves. THey are free on youtube somewhere or at farsight.org. I dont where the guy got an interpretation that of timelines in which the pyramids were built. You cant get timelines from remote viewing. I think the host is an honest guy trying to recover lost info, but i think many of his interpretations are false. He doesnt have the knowledge that we have, so he's trying to interpret from a blank slate.

In the remote viewing, there was a section which they were using genetically cloned entities, the guy says that it didnt seem to contain a soul. They werent constructing the pyramids, they were working underground building out chambers.
i have a book on remote viewing by man named Joseph Mc Moneagle very good called Mind Trek. He was used by the air force, SRI labs, and some other institutions , training his skils with them and doing the creepy stuff govt. organizations do with our money . So he had to write these really massive detailed reports and was being watched so much. The data is/was better  than most University level studies.

One chapter I recall he did viewing of Mars and was well versed enough in his skills to know he was out of time with the now and seeing things that were far in the past or future and experiencing the emotional content of his targets Not what they were expecting since they gave him coordinates where a rover sat and they knew what he should be seeing

It is a very balanced and well written sort of auto biographical book of a remote viewer in the military. I recall I had seen an article in a Time magazine in a doctors office where he describes the limitations of remote viewing, so I went right to a book store and bought that book. Really good book, came out before the internet... Smile

This man struck me because he is not your typical Love and Peace good vibes new ager. He was a warrior type really grounded in this world, and so his acceptance of these skills gives him a very very different Point of view of his abilities than mine. and I was he had explained some things I had just figured out the hard way..Like i said really good book, you will get better at remote viewing by learning from him, if you are already even somewhat capable.

i haven't read it in twenty years or so (still on the shelf right there though) , if anyone does read it let me know if you liked it , and if I remembered things wrong forgive me, Angel and let us know
(05-09-2018, 03:00 PM)kenney Wrote: [ -> ]i have a book on remote viewing by man named Joseph Mc Moneagle very good called Mind Trek. He was used by the air force, SRI labs, and some other institutions , training his skils with them and doing the creepy stuff govt. organizations do with our money . So he had to write these really massive detailed reports and was being watched so much. The data is/was better  than most University level studies.

One chapter I recall he did viewing of Mars and was well versed enough in his  skills to know he was out of time with the now and seeing things that were far in the past or future and experiencing the emotional content of his targets Not what they were expecting since they gave him coordinates where a rover sat and they knew what he should be seeing

It is a very balanced and well written sort of  auto biographical book of a remote viewer in the military. I recall I had seen an article in a  Time magazine in a doctors office where he describes the limitations of remote viewing, so I went right to a book store and bought that book. Really good book, came out before the internet... Smile

This man struck me because he is not your typical Love and Peace good vibes new ager. He was a warrior type really grounded in this world, and so his acceptance of these skills gives him a very very different Point of view of his abilities than mine. and I was he had explained some things I had just figured out the hard way..Like i said really good book, you will get better at remote viewing by learning from him, if you are already even somewhat capable.

i haven't read it in twenty years or so (still on the shelf right there though) , if anyone does read it let me know if you liked it , and if I remembered things wrong forgive me,  Angel  and let us know

Hi Kenny! I have heard of the guy. I believe there was a point in which he remote viewed the Moon, and noticed aliens on the moon, and the aliens noticed him, too.

I think RV is very interesting, and i'm curious to exactly what is transpiring. Noone is 100% accurate and being 80% accurate is really good. Just like the Ra transmission, RV is very delicate. I'm wondering why people are wrong sometimes.

At the farsight.org they had several remote viewers view the Tunguska incident. 1 remote viewer described exactly what Ra said had happened. Another Remote Viewer saw a meteor crash. Mind you, RV is all blind, so all they were given was a "target" code.

At the website, they also RV 9/11, and what the viewers saw was crazy. They didnt see hijackers, they saw covert government military placing mini-nukes around the infrastructure of each building in the middle of the night. They saw that the planes were remote controlled into the buildings.
^^ I read before too that one person RVing the moon was noticed. Don't recall where I read that.

So how good was Ingo Swann? He's the only one I've heard of.
Ingo Swann worked with McMoneagle at times as well as Uri Geller and other famous psychics. He was the first to make a big deal out of Remote Viewing in modern world with very good results. Leanord Nemoy did an In Search of With him that I saw as a child, I was sold Smile . Remote viewing is taught in Patanjali Yoga I can not recall the name of the practice right now, so isn't as if he invented the wheel, but he was very very very good at it...but i have a feeling others were better that we don't hear of. That is the impression I got from reading Mind Trek. Swann books are very different from Mind Trek. Mind Trek reads like a military dossier crossed with a diary.

Ingo Swann interestingly enough was just one friend away from The L&L research team (i bet everyone here knows that though). I am sure they knew one another in some way.
Yes thats right! It was Ingo Swann im thinking of, not McMoneagle but i've read about McMoneagle.

USA coined it "Remote Viewing" because they didnt want to get associated with the psychic community. All RV is is learning to tap into the Akashic Records. I'm guessing you have to be of a pretty high vibration to do so.
not that hard to do, it is just a thing you can do if you practice. I would suggest not having too specific or difficult a target at first, like I did.

everyone has the hardware to do this. only the most stubborn personality clinging to reality is incapable.
~
[Image: 2V5i.gif]
Typical example of far-seeing in operation

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...#pid147239

Horuseus posted this nifty illustrative vid at the beginning of the above-referenced thread from Jan. '14:

Rocks getting high on rock music only they can hear:

MOAR -- just for so (I predict Rule 34 will kick in exactly .00001 nanoseconds after this tech is popularly available):

Levitation as a little-known side-effect of certain mantra-like sounds emitted in a state of sheer bliss:

Just for general info purposes, a glimpse of what one man can do with massive stone bits without any 
higher-order monkey business, just some good old brawn, patience, & clever use of tools, leverage, etc.:
  Cool
I was pm'ed by someone to help remote view. I thought my reply to him would be useful for everyone, so I am pasting it here.

Quote:I will give you some truths.
First off I am sorry I didn't have time to do this yet, I am working a lot right now and your request deserves more than a guess.

Secondly you should just do it. The core functions of projection are due to the fact that we are all connected. What this means as well is that things that are closer to you are easier to perceive since you have exponentially more connection with things that you have experienced.

So while I will most likely never see what is in your envelope or what is behind the curtain on a game show, I will project myself to my child's location. I can find my keys, I can check the schedule at work if I am right on the money in my meditation.

It is the repetition of the simple work that allows one to process a more complicated task. the only thin g holding people back form practicing projection is their lack of confidence and refusal to just start now with a very simple personal task.

I think most importantly this is a meditation that gives tangible results. It is a wonderful water mark for one's own development. As one becomes better at being grounded and has balanced themselves, projection becomes just a thing you do at times, and all the while projecting forces you to groudn yourself and become balanced.

... Dekalb_Blues that video was great I live by that guy I should go visit him. Smile
Drugs and mental "illness", basically.

p.s. don't expect the energy not to bounce back.
Hi Sprout Smile

(05-11-2018, 08:54 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]Drugs and mental "illness", basically.

What are you referring to?
(05-11-2018, 10:12 AM)Desynched Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sprout Smile

(05-11-2018, 08:54 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]Drugs and mental "illness", basically.

What are you referring to?

Your topic on remote viewing.
(05-11-2018, 10:34 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]Your topic on remote viewing.

I see.

Why do you feel that way?

Do you feel this way about channeling entities such as Ra?
(05-11-2018, 10:38 AM)Desynched Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2018, 10:34 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]Your topic on remote viewing.

I see.

Why do you feel that way? Don't know.

Do you feel this way about channeling entities such as Ra? Feel how?

One is a mental configuration, the other an enhancer.

What light did you see my words in to question my feelings?
(05-11-2018, 11:07 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2018, 10:38 AM)Desynched Wrote: [ -> ]I see.

I don't see it in a single light.

I was curious about your point of view Smile

I did not notice your yellow text until after reading it the first time, though.
Great. I'm just sharing freely whatever wisdom that I have, that is all.
(05-11-2018, 11:18 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]Great. I'm just sharing freely whatever wisdom that I have, that is all.
Thank you for sharing, Sprout.

I don't mean to question your feelings. I only want to understand you better.

Sorry if I came off that way.
No worries. My comments may seem cold at times, but I am driven by my heart.
(05-11-2018, 11:12 AM)Desynched Wrote: [ -> ]

I did not notice your yellow text until after reading it the first time, though.

I just wanted to clarify that I see it in many lights. Smile

I saw it in dark, grey, and bright perspectives. So I decided to inquire more
(05-11-2018, 02:51 PM)Desynched Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2018, 11:12 AM)Desynched Wrote: [ -> ]

I just wanted to clarify that I see it in many lights. Smile

I saw it in dark, grey, and bright perspectives. So I decided to inquire more

lol im a little lost regarding the topic
(05-11-2018, 06:21 AM)kenney Wrote: [ -> ]... Dekalb_Blues that video was great I live by that guy I should go visit him. Smile

A neighbor of yours, kenney?! It is indeed a small world & a merry one. Or scary one, depending on just what it is you're close to. 

[Image: fantasy-kitten-sitting-red-monster-cat-d...0x1080.jpg] My typical juxtaposition

Me, I live only six separations away from Mr. Kevin Bacon, who plays his guitar too loudly when I'm trying to get zero separation 
from the sleep-state. But his wife is easy on the eyes, & knows how to press your buttons, so there's that.

Kevin B.'s a mere half-year older than myself, so we're like early settlers now, compared to many of
the young'n's assembled at this august forum, peering so confidently & unquestioningly & perhaps
even a tad cyborgically into their various little Dick-Tracy-2-way-wristwatch/radio/TV-like gadgets. 

[Image: gould_tracy_tv_cropped.jpg]  

Why, by cracky, back in my day, TVs were black-&-white and steam-powered, and you had to get up before
dawn and walk miles through wolf-infested forests just to get your hands on an actual book ( also 
steam-powered back then) like the original 1984 edition of The Ra Material: An Ancient Astronaut Speaks 
at one of those now-understood-as-merely-mythical places primitives of the time used to call. . . 
"New Age Bookstores."

If I lived by Wally Wallington I'd pester him to let me apprentice to him (today, little Stonehengey Wally-Worlds in Michigan, 
tomorrow -- bwa-ha-haaa!

Now those are some PGDBRs (technical stone-masonese for Pretty God Damn Big Rocks), or Pigs for short.

It's a fantastic feeling of primal power to successfully exert your will on really obdurate materiality. . .

. . . successfully, if at all possible, of course.

I've worked with old-time stonemasons who had a nearly magical touch with hulking great bits of rock, jauntily  chivvying them
around using Wally's kind of clever tricks, & lifting them aloft step-wise & via block-&-tackle to fit each piece into the 3-dimensional 
jigsaw puzzle that is a stone wall (making all the necessary calculations in their minds beforehand of what will fit where in the real 
world, so as to minimize the need for trial-&-error fitting ["cahootzing" -- horsing the rock around this way & that] & additional 
hand-shaping. This kind of thing requires a (now-rare) ability to think very abstractly and act very concretely at the same time and 
in a highly balanced and incredibly patient way -- this balance being fractally & literally reflected in the actual task being done.

This futuristic stone cathedral (designed by the Antoni Gaudi and Joan Martorell) has been under construction in Barcelona since
1882 (!) and is expected to be completed circa 2030. Working with stone minus any supernormal monkey-business indeed takes patience.

Voilà, -- the thing, she is done!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2963MHzP-IE 

https://www.archdaily.com/877599/10-must...-barcelona   Cool