Bring4th

Full Version: Teach/Learning the Law of Foreverness - Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am a long time lurker of this website, being a "Ra Scholar".

For those unfamiliar with the Law of Foreverness:

Quote:The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

I feel a calling to teach one Ra Wanderer looking to learn the Law of Foreverness, aka 7th density understanding.

Requirements:

1) Ra Wanderer
2) At least 7 years of active seeking (full time), or 12 years non full time.
3) Have been seeking Perfection / feel close to mastery of the so called balance of wisdom/compassion.
4) Experienced the One Infinite Creator full force. (out of the illusion).
5) Have done some teach/learning of the Law of One and the Law of Light.
6) Familiar with others religions/philosophy. (eastern in particular)
7) Preferably Typed "INXX" for MBTI. (INTP, INTJ would be best.)
8) Mentally stable.

If you feel you meet at least half of the requirements, leave me a private message.

EDIT: Found the right one. closed
How does the old saying go?

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

Best of luck with your endeavour/offering.

I'm sure it's an act of Grace.

Blessings.
(05-08-2018, 04:45 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]How does the old saying go?
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

I don't really believe anyone need a teacher, each of us are our own teacher, we are our best savior and our worse Judge.

Knowledge is a function of being, so you are either ready to see something and anyone or anything pointing toward it is enough, or you are not ready whatever happens. It is actually quite simple, just work on your polarity and make your 'mirror' as polished as possible and everything will be revealed to you.

All 'I' can do is to provide motivation and point my finger toward the Great Mystery, and of course clear or add some distortions to anyone's understanding.

Bowing in all directions to your Infinite nature.
I wish I met all these requirements. Smile
filled.