Bring4th

Full Version: Living Creature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my poor attempt at re-creating a scene from a dream I had in 2010. At the time I had gotten saved a few years earlier and started experiencing some prophetic type dreams that were highly symbolical. I took notice to their importance and continued to take heed in their messages. I researched bible prophecy to an extent but not thoroughly at the time. I mostly tried to seek out people in my area and all over the world that believed that spiritual gift was still active.

My dream started with me standing in the drive way of a friend's house that lived across the road from where i grew up. I was looking toward US 23 highway at the sky. There was pure black clouds rolling in and lightning striking. I looked at the ground and could see the reflection of the sky because there was so much rain water on the ground. I turned and looked in the opposite direction and saw silver metallic like ufo type disks rolling through the sky and tree line. They weren't flying like typical ufo footage but rolling like wheels. Their movement was precise almost like they were progressively scanning the area up and down. I walked across the road to my mothers house and into the back yard where a storage building sat. I wasn't really paying attention to the disks at that point but I heard a POP! I looked up and barley seen a mechanical type object with 4 landing type legs levitating and spinning. It shot straight up into the sky. As this happened I felt immense heat and saw a VERY BRIGHT pure white figure. I turned my head away and cowered to the ground. I saw the lighting hitting the grass and it was all the colors of the rainbow. I felt a very strong sense of terror from the figure being so close. I've dreamed of demonic or evil entities before where I knew to pray them away and this was another feeling. I knew in my spirit that this figure was so Holy that it scared me. I felt its judgement. I stayed low to the ground and swiftly made my way into the storage building as the figure levitated and moved swiftly all around. It was so bright I couldn't make out any details other than a general figure. I then heard a voice say "They've come for the seers and prophets." -

After waking from this dream I still felt frantic. At the time I didn't really know much about ufos or anything like what I had saw in that dream. I tried researching it and came to Ezekiel 1 - Which talks about the whirling wheels and the living creatures. I've since researched further but have not confirmed the for sure meaning of the dream. According to my research there are 4 living creatures mentioned in the bible. 1 has the face of a man. While google image searching this subject I saw that the living creature with the face of a man has connection to the sign of Aquarius. Was my dream symbolic of the coming age of Aquarius that I had no idea was happening? Were the UFO disks rolling like wheels to symbolize the truth in alien type beings that I would run across later on? Was I being called to be a prophet in the years following 2010? Anyhow. Here is my poor attempt at re-creating the figure that I saw. I'm not happy with how it turned out but for now it will do. I will try again at a later time. Thank you for reading! Smile

Full Quality link below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/106KmnYt...sp=sharing
I'm not good at prophecy, but do you feel their message about coming for seers was positive?
I've heard when in the presence of a positive being of higher density, your subconscious fears will rise to the surface,
because of the vibration they hold. That may have been what happened.