Bring4th

Full Version: The Primal Blueprint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There were some postings here about diet which I can't seem to find at the moment.

I saw this as an interesting and entertaining perspective on diet and how it was for earlier man: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/definitiv...e-to-grok/

I read some of his other pages, and they are enjoyable to read, even if for their entertainment factor. But there is a degree of sense in what he is saying. I'd like to get other's opinions.

I for one am mostly vegetarian, but I do eat meat from time to time. My experience from an energetic standpoint is that different foods hold their own vibrational patterns, that sometimes our bodies may be lacking in. For me, it's about the vibrations of food. The article is about how our genetic blueprint is compatible with certain diets.
I tend to eat TWICE a day, which would be quite hard to do on a meat-free diet.

In fact, when I was vege, I prob ate 4-5 times a day which I found quite annoying.

- -

whatever floats your boat is my attitude towards things now.
I'm on a low carb diet. Eating lots of meat.
I feed upon foodstuffs either once or twice a day (mostly on weekends). I have generally had a light diet all my life (people often wondering if I ate at all). Monday through Friday I typically have one meal only, occasionally throwing in some "snacks" here and there (such as cookies, crackers, fruits, tea, etc), usually in the morning ('cause I don't really have a "breakfast," per se).

I rarely ever feed on animal meat (simply because it feels incredibly heavy—not to mention "grounding"), so I very much prefer vegetal "meat" since I find it's a much more lighter "fuel" for my chemical physical vehicle, and "grounds" me less to the materialistic aspects of this density's space/time. I naturally feel more "at home" running in lighter vibratory frequencies wherein I may be much more meditative, insightful and overall perceptive.

I'm not a vegan or anything of that ilk (though for some reason most people generally think I am). Vegetal and animals entities are sentient in their own rightful capacity, so I find the whole "pro-vegan propaganda" of New Age people and the such to be rather ridiculous (I intend no offense to anyone). Either way you are feeding from other lifeforms such as yourself.

My diet is rather redundant, monotonous and perhaps even "insipid" to the average individual. For example, I could go on with rice (adding some variants here and there) for a month and not need anything else. Usually, I tend to have a certain type of meal for weeks or months and then change to something else, and so on. I like to experiment with this as I try to find my own "ambrosia."

I only drink mineral water (with some soy-based juices every once in a while). Water is the most excellent drink. I don't eat what is generally regarded as "trash food." I don't eat candy. And I don't smoke nor drink alcohol nor do drugs, and I never have—but that's a given.

So my preferred diet? Fruits. I love peaches. I could be entirely fructivorous and be more than content this way.

What else may I add? Well, when I am feeding I do so with an attitude of gratitude to the foodstuffs I am ingesting, as they have been derived from other lifeforms that, in a very real way, I am assimilating into my own body's chemical structure.
I also sometimes feed thinking, and believing, that I am actually eating something else entirely (this has been an ongoing experiment that I've been having for some time now). So I could be eating a tomato making myself believe that it was a slice of pizza, or having some noodles thinking it was a dish of caviar (even though I never had caviar). In some instances, I managed to alter my mental interpretation to such a degree that the taste of the food I was having altogether disappears (or disarranges?) and I sort of get "confused" as to the taste it had. It's a very interesting sensation!

Note. I am not expecting to transmute the food physically this way, but to transmute the energy internally. Change is from internal to external, or from inner/higher to outer/lower, or from time/space to space/time—not the other way around.
Ultimately, it's not about eating this or that particular kind of meal, it's about being energized by the energy you are assimilating into your own physical complex. And I simply seek to be energized to the fullest capacity no matter what meal I utilize (all the while experimenting with the holographic-vibratory nature of reality and my own psychic abilities, granted).

I think I'm totally digressing, but I'll carry on, if I may. To me, feeding is a sort of ritual. I like to make of my feeding a tranquil and enjoyable moment in which I practice meditation, patience, gratitude and Oneness with Creator/Creation. That is why I typically like to feed alone, to avoid disruption or distraction.

Oh, yes. I also feed from the sun; or rather, I consciously absorb into myself the invigorating rays of light/love that are freely radiated.

And as a final note and food for thought (pun intended), may I point out that as one feeds from an animal's dead flesh one is actually feeding from light? Light that is, in a sense, a type of "frozen" light—or more accurately, low/slow vibratory energy (this is why corpses rot "over time" even though the subtler energy has already left and/or been relocated).

What a wondrous thing light is!

PS: Remember that we all have 7 bodies (following the 7 vibratory spectrum of densities and energy centers). And we feed the 7 bodies (though not all in exactly the same way). And what is feeding if not an energy exchange?

----------------

EDIT:

I thought I should add this.

I do understand the nature of animal slaughterhouses. I am very aware that the energy of stress, anxiety, pain, distress, suffering and fear of the slaughtered animal is translated into its own chemical body, which is in turn filtered over to the human entity feeding on the animal's flesh. This is without taking into account the whole packaging and shipping process and all that. Bottom line, the killing of the animal is done in an almost completely ignorant, mechanical and ungrateful way.
Vegetables are also treated in a very ungrateful way, as if they were insentient products manufactured only for corporate profit. But vegetables are a rather different form of awareness—not lesser, but different in their way of perceiving, interpreting and expressing themselves in the Creation (but that's a topic for another time), whereas animals are far more closely related/connected to human beings.

But anyway. The whole "problem" here, if I may use that misnomer, is not the killing of the animal, per se, but how the animal is killed.

I can assure you that the "flavour" of the flesh of an animal put to death in love, appreciation, gratefulness and respect, done by your own hands, and—not to say exactly with the animal's consent, but—with the animal's own awareness of the act to be performed, and your appreciation and thankfulness for its "service," will undoubtedly taste very much differently than the dead meat you may purchase at the butchery or the supermarket. In the latter case, the, shall we say, "communion," between entities is very much impoverished—to say the least. Whereas in the former case, there is a greater spiritual recognition and appreciation of the nature of Creator/Creation that may be experienced in the killing and the feeding.

(04-15-2012, 01:41 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]I rarely ever feed on animal meat (simply because it feels incredibly heavy

Quote:And as a final note and food for thought (pun intended), may I point out that as one feeds from an animal's dead flesh one is actually feeding from light?

I think this is the second post that has confused me or contradicted my understanding. My understanding is that dark energy has a direct effect on our "heaviness", and is in a way an "inverted light". Not the sort of light I like accumulating in my energy field.

Quote:This awareness is that which is awareness of that already given. From the infinite come all densities. The self-awareness comes from within given the catalyst of certain experiences understanding, as we may call this particular energy, the upward spiraling of the cell or atom or consciousness.

You may then see that there is an inevitable pull toward the, what you may call, eventual realization of self.
great post Siren. You well and truly know yourself.

namaste