Bring4th

Full Version: Alternate History timeline WW2 Germany.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few photos of a timeline i'm playing and will get more on request.

[Image: 28238864_1482178231919533_10913081094950...e=5B538BAF]

That is the frontline, the events are roughly as follows

1940's Germany gives up all the way to hamburg for scandinavian union, it forms and joins the axis.
1941 France goes to war with germany, poland stays out, france loses to everyone else as germany keeps Benelux out by going with italy and spain
1942 Poland asks to join the axis after a 3 month defencive war against the soviet, it is allowed in.
1945 Berlin defends against 4 waves of the red army and manages to hold its own in exchange for the soviet pushing to frances edge, south america is unified and in the axis, USA is not at war with axis but is at war with USSR and Japan, UK is at war with Axis, Japan is not at war with Nationalist china who is at war with Soviet and UK. Traditional slow WW2 into WW3 if germany played well. Next we'll see if we can effect hungary and have a say in the hungarian revolutions of late 20th century, probably not and we'll be able to hold a corner of germany and timeline will remain the same, meaning it will be possible to interpret as real past.

Now, if there is interest, I'll upload a few pics and short thoughts and maybe a few pages of fiction or talk between various real world characters, if no interest i'll let it sleep.

Next we'll see chinese collapse and annexation into the soviet.
We'll see Germany become more powerful.
All non turkish Balkans become one community.
(05-11-2018, 02:04 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few photos of a timeline i'm playing and will get more on request.

[Image: 28238864_1482178231919533_10913081094950...e=5B538BAF]

That is the frontline, the events are roughly as follows

1940's Germany gives up all the way to hamburg for scandinavian union, it forms and joins the axis.
1941 France goes to war with germany, poland stays out, france loses to everyone else as germany keeps Benelux out by going with italy and spain
1942 Poland asks to join the axis after a 3 month defencive war against the soviet, it is allowed in.
1945 Berlin defends against 4 waves of the red army and manages to hold its own in exchange for the soviet pushing to frances edge, south america is unified and in the axis, USA is not at war with axis but is at war with USSR and Japan, UK is at war with Axis, Japan is not at war with Nationalist china who is at war with Soviet and UK. Traditional slow WW2 into WW3 if germany played well. Next we'll see if we can effect hungary and have a say in the hungarian revolutions of late 20th century, probably not and we'll be able to hold a corner of germany and timeline will remain the same, meaning it will be possible to interpret as real past.

Now, if there is interest, I'll upload a few pics and short thoughts and maybe a few pages of fiction or talk between various real world characters, if no interest i'll let it sleep.

Next we'll see chinese collapse and annexation into the soviet.
We'll see Germany become more powerful.
All non turkish Balkans become one community.

Interesting synchronicity for me, I just watched movie darkest hour few hours ago that focused on how close apparently Britain were to surrendering to Germany 1940 well terms for peace .. may have been like that.. Being service to others glad not in that timeline Wink
What is this ? Is this like the game - civilization?
I can't see the image.

Are you just telling/writing a story? Or are you using a game like civ to play it out? I am interested, just a bit short on information.
I was playing a game called darkest hour and thats a picture from there but it doesn't work anymore, so sad.
It was a thrilling game of defending germany from the red horde while the rest of europe got taken over and then germany was surrounded on all sides. Eventually sued for peace and returned to WW1 borders and ended the game watching from the sidelines as the soviet and the US nuke each other to oblivion, I have saves for it.