Bring4th

Full Version: Creepy Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know why, but most of my catalyst comes out in dreams. Usually unsettling ones.

I dreamed of this black, smooth, spider like creature that was as small as a big spider. It's legs were under in instead of to the side.
It was in a box with a clear lid. And periodically it would scream out and hurt my ears. This awful scream.
Everyone loved it. I was terrified of it. It had like 40 silvery sharp teeth in it's mouth, and would open like most of the way.
One guy said it could take out a cocaine addict who was raging.
Very freaky.
Then it got loose and ran at below us while we all had our feet up. It seemed to be trying to reach up to me,
and scurried around quickly.

Should I have just loved this alien-like creature who screamed at everyone and opened its mouth to bite?

I did have a dream where I was talking to two angels who looked like humans in a run down scene,
and talked about another that had died. It wasn't uplifting. But it wasn't really down either.
Just a little unsettling. Angels (even the positive ones) aren't always sunshine and rainbows it seems.
I learned in a meditation they aren't always bliss, or at least bliss I can recognize. But they are love in
a sometimes uncomfortable way.

Is this creepy world where we go after we die? Where all our subconscous things suddenly become real?

I know I wanted to work through my fears, but during my dreams i usually give into them.
I don't ever have this creepy of thoughts during wakefulness.

I get a lot of unsettling dreams. Most I don't remember. Some I have to make tough decisions, like telling people they will be betrayed by another.
Dreams can express things that have been suppressed.

Not always the most pleasant to experience - but at least on waking you know that they're over.

But it can be useful material - if you want to see them in that light.
Yeah, that "creepy" alien spider with steel teeth was probably hissing/screaming because it was frightened.
I could have loved it more.
And after waking up with dreaming of the two angels, I'm now like "wow, that was cool."
They were so confident and calm when everything around us was going downhill.
(05-11-2018, 05:31 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why, but most of my catalyst comes out in dreams. Usually unsettling ones.

I dreamed of this black, smooth, spider like creature that was as small as a big spider. It's legs were under in instead of to the side.
It was in a box with a clear lid. And periodically it would scream out and hurt my ears. This awful scream.
Everyone loved it. I was terrified of it. It had like 40 silvery sharp teeth in it's mouth, and would open like most of the way.
One guy said it could take out a cocaine addict who was raging.
Very freaky.
Then it got loose and ran at below us while we all had our feet up. It seemed to be trying to reach up to me,
and scurried around quickly.

Should I have just loved this alien-like creature who screamed at everyone and opened its mouth to bite?

I did have a dream where I was talking to two angels who looked like humans in a run down scene,
and talked about another that had died. It wasn't uplifting. But it wasn't really down either.
Just a little unsettling. Angels (even the positive ones) aren't always sunshine and rainbows it seems.
I learned in a meditation they aren't always bliss, or at least bliss I can recognize. But they are love in
a sometimes uncomfortable way.

Is this creepy world where we go after we die? Where all our subconscous things suddenly become real?

I know I wanted to work through my fears, but during my dreams i usually give into them.
I don't ever have this creepy of thoughts during wakefulness.

I get a lot of unsettling dreams. Most I don't remember. Some I have to make tough decisions, like telling people they will be betrayed by another.

Wow thats crazy! I too have crazy dreams all the time. For the longest time, ive had a reoccurring dream about being chased. Eventually I would escape whomever is chasing me by flying up in the air. I read somewhere that dreaming of flying is a sign of spiritual enlightenment.

I had a dream last night thats fascinating - maybe you guys can help me pick it apart. Okay imagine a roller coaster, where you start off really high, and then you go straight @ a 90 degree angle from the ground really fast and quickly level off.. but this wasnt a roller coaster, this was a normal road or street. I was in a plane at the top of the road and started going straight down. As soon as i leveled off, the plane was going so fast, that it was smashing into oncoming traffic. Eventually, the plane stopped because the plane wrecked soo many vehicles and the inertia caused it to slow down.

What do you guys make of that?
Coincidentally I have also dreamt today about spiders, I don't recall much about that part of the dream, but I was in some kind of ruin or an old house, and as I was walking out there were lots of thick spider webs all around. I remember walking into one by accident and a little spider came down and looked at me, and then I proceeded to get out. I think it just has to do with our phobias, are you afraid of spiders Gemini?
I don't have a phobia about spiders, but one was running on my arm yesterday and I instinctively shook it off.
I've had dreams of thousands of tiny spiders raining down on me on a bed I was on.
And another one with hundreds of mid-sized spiders in an old room with lots of cobwebs.

I have had like 3 spider dreams that were all creepy. But spiders don't normally bother me.
(05-11-2018, 01:55 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a phobia about spiders, but one was running on my arm yesterday and I instinctively shook it off.
I've had dreams of thousands of tiny spiders raining down on me on a bed I was on.
And another one with hundreds of mid-sized spiders in an old room with lots of cobwebs.

I have had like 3 spider dreams that were all creepy. But spiders don't normally bother me.

https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spider-...m-meaning/
Thanks JJ.
I love nightmares and creepy dreams. They are like a cheat sheet for digging deep into fears deep within the subconscious - and because they are scary you definitely remember them. Then you can meditate on them later in the day and ask your HS or guides or subconscious about their meaning to find what ray they are related to and begin to work on the underlying fear. 

I find my clearest guidance often comes from scary dreams. GW, you are lucky and blessed my brother!!  Heart
how would you guys interpret this dream?

I had a dream last night thats fascinating - maybe you guys can help me pick it apart. Okay imagine a roller coaster, where you start off really high, and then you go straight @ a 90 degree angle from the ground really fast and quickly level off.. but this wasnt a roller coaster, this was a normal road or street. I was in a plane at the top of the road and started going straight down. As soon as i leveled off, the plane was going so fast, that it was smashing into oncoming traffic. Eventually, the plane stopped because the plane wrecked soo many vehicles and the inertia caused it to slow down.

I keep thinking about it, wondering what it could mean.
Last night I dreamed too of a plane. This one though I flew with my mind, and I made it stealth too. There were me and my mom in it.

I see a plane as freedom. A car is a mobility, and traffic as flow. Like they all flow together.

Somehow maybe your freedom stopped the flow. Are you maybe losing touch with your responsibilities with too much freedom?
This may be affecting the flow of others, or how they act naturally.

Just an interpretation.
(05-12-2018, 04:13 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I dreamed too of a plane. This one though I flew with my mind, and I made it stealth too. There were me and my mom in it.

I see a plane as freedom. A car is a mobility, and traffic as flow. Like they all flow together.

Somehow maybe your freedom stopped the flow. Are you maybe losing touch with your responsibilities with too much freedom?
This may be affecting the flow of others, or how they act naturally.

Just an interpretation.

Its not your traditional plane dream.. Actually, i dont think ive ever dreamed about being in a plane, but it seemed i was in the cockpit, but dont think i was necessarily driving. The whole roller coaster straight down and then leveling out on the road into oncoming traffic is really odd

So you and your mom were in the plane, too? Others in the plane are you are supposed to be symbolic
Well, the plane we were flying was a junk plane with no engine. Just the framework. I levitated it effortlessly, and we weren't in the cockpit. We were in the middle of it or so.
Yes, my mom and I were the only ones on the plane.
(05-12-2018, 04:59 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the plane we were flying was a junk plane with no engine. Just the framework. I levitated it effortlessly, and we weren't in the cockpit. We were in the middle of it or so.
Yes, my mom and I were the only ones on the plane.

What do you think it means that you guys were both in it?
Maybe it means that she depends on me, as she depended on me to fly the plane.
We were either trying to go somewhere or get away from something. I don't recall.
I felt closer to her in the dream than I do in real life.