Bring4th

Full Version: Meditation request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, dear brothers and sisters.

I am not very good at organizing such things, but I still wanted to send this requested out.

I want us to hold a short meditation on the launge channel to send love and light to our brothers and sisters in Hawaii.

If you have spare time and are willing please leave a comment here so we might find a proper schedule.

Thank you.
This is news to me. I just read about the volcanic eruption.
I can help. I am here in Central Standard Time in the USA.

I don't know what launge channel is.
Lovely idea Sprout, and I missed the news just like Gem until I read your post.

Gem, I assume sprout means the Lounge in the chat room: https://www.bring4th.org/chat3/blab.php?
I realize our timezone's and whatnot is limiting each and everyone, so let's try an do what we can.

I will be in chat tomorrow at the usual meditation time schedule which is held by Plenum at 10AM EST, 3PM London, 10PM Beijing at chat 2 lounge.

Whoever comes is welcomed.  We will try and do a couple in the week to give as many who are willing the opportunity.

Heart  Love and Light!
I'm doing the meditation right now in chat 2 lounge, whoever wants is welcomed to hop in and join me.
Thank you to whoever came, we will try and do another one tomorrow.

6AM EST, 11AM London, 6PM Beijing. (Altering the time of the meditation a bit to allow others who might be able to come.)