Bring4th

Full Version: Are wanderers still needed and if not, why did we come here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I just recently learned of dual activated bodies and then read this post:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2544

It seems that all the kids born from around 2009 on forward are STO reincarnating bridges between 3rd an 4th density.

Supposedly, Earth has made it's transition already and the work of Wanderers is already done. The Earth is positive polarity and 4th density, now it's just the job of 3D-4D "graduates" to be born and help transition into a truly 4D planet. If this is the case, what reason would a 6th density wanderer have to be born on Earth so close to the time where a wanderer's services would no longer be needed? I figure myself to be a likely wanderer (although I could be wrong) and find myself wondering then why I would have bothered being born here at all if being born in '89 means not being needed by the time I'd hit 19? I dunno, maybe I'm a dual activated body then? Doesn't sound quite right. Wanderer made more sense. Although I DO feel the need to create. Badly.

Also, how do people on this forum know so much about the status of Earth's development, density and polarity wise?

I never understood how people were so sure that this planet is so positive polarity and destined at this point to go STO?

Not that I mind the thought AT ALL. In fact, I'm really hoping for an optimistic future for Earth, and if I am no longer needed to make that happen, I can still benefit from working on myself. I'm just wondering why I would have come back at all for a transition that wouldn't need my services only 19 years away?

Perhaps there's still some reason a wanderer would be needed? Perhaps we came to witness the change unfold? Perhaps we came just to take advantage of this 3r density friction and all the 3rd density catalyst for one last time so we could learn more things that could have only uniquely been learned from reincarnating here while the catalyst gettin' was this hot?

Just trying to get what reason a wanderer might reincarnate only 19 years away from a guaranteed STO 4D planet and how we know so much about Earth's progress.

At any rate, I wanna continue on my spiritual path and continue to raise my being. Just curious about what all this may imply.

Thanks again for all the support this wonderful community has given me lately. You have all ben incredibly helpful along my spiritual path and for that, I am immensely grateful.

I love you all.
I think there is still plenty of calling for service, and so Wanderers can assist where they can.

PLUS - the Harvest is by no means over.  It's only just started in fact, and won't finish until all 3d natives have left their incarnation.

There's a good 40-50 years for them still to make positive interpretations of their life experience.  

(if you take the average life span to be about 80 years, and 3d natives have still been the bulk of incarnates).
Service will always be needed, I imagine it like growing and tending a plant. Just because it grew and bare fruit, doesn't mean you shouldn't water it anymore.

Perhaps at some time and place someone will require your service. Ra goes on to say that if you help one then you've helped all.

Quote:2.1 Questioner: I’m guessing that there are enough people who would understand what you are saying, interested enough, for us to make a book of communications with it and I wondered if you would agree to this, us making a book, and if so, I was thinking that possibly a bit of historical background on yourself would be in order. [Inaudible] question.

Ra: I am Ra. The possibility of communication, as you would call it, from the One to the One through distortion acceptable for meaning is the reason we contacted this group. There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex. However, if it be your desire to share our communications with others we have the distortion towards a perception that this would be most helpful in regularizing and crystallizing your own patterns of vibration upon the levels of experience which you call the life. If one is illuminated, are not all illuminated? Therefore, we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire. To teach/learn is the Law of One in one of its most elementary distortions.

This whole paragraph is great to be honest.
(05-13-2018, 04:30 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is still plenty of calling for service, and so Wanderers can assist where they can.

PLUS - the Harvest is by no means over.  It's only just started in fact, and won't finish until all 3d natives have left their incarnation.

There's a good 40-50 years for them still to make positive interpretations of their life experience.  

(if you take the average life span to be about 80 years, and 3d natives have still been the bulk of incarnates).

Thanks Plenum, you said what I was going to point out.

The only thing I would add is perhaps many if not most wanderers are also here to work on their own distortions and so there will always be value for the individual wanderer in incarnating here and lessening their distortions through learning by the service of us Earthlings.  
Yep,  that's certainly true JK+.

And we can find what to work on, by the things that cause us the most distress. The pain points if you will.

By all means there's value in incarnation. The more so as you become more consciously aware of personal issues.
If you look only inside the canonized group interpretation of the LOO, then no. If you broaden your seeking, then you will find an infinite number of ways to serve consciously. And as you do this, you will find that your sub/super-conscious service increases in scope and purity.
In a world that resonates more with the fear body than the truth body, an orientation of pure service to others will be one of marginalization by the group mind as those that resonate with fear will dominate the space/time nexus. This is what is happening.

There is some shadow service that causes positive outcomes, but in the long run the soul that stands up and serves in light comes out far ahead than the one that sits and offloads the work onto others. The learning is much more valuable. The point of 3rd density is not necessarily to try and offload all of the work onto your higher self.
(05-13-2018, 11:11 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]In a world that resonates more with the fear body than the truth body, an orientation of pure service to others will be one of marginalization by the group mind as those that resonate with fear will dominate the space/time nexus. This is what is happening.

There is some shadow service that causes positive outcomes, but in the long run the soul that stands up and serves in light comes out far ahead than the one that sits and offloads the work onto others. The learning is much more valuable. The point of 3rd density is not necessarily to try and offload all of the work onto your higher self.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "offload the work onto your higher self"? I was simply stating that it seems pointless for a 4th, 5th or 6th density being to reincarnate into 3rd density to raise the vibration of the planet when the planetary vibration no longer needs raising. It seems to me that people in 3rd density seem slated for STO 4th density. Or at least that's what it seemed before I read the responses of others on this thread. Could you expound further as to what you mean when you talk of "offloading the work onto the higher self"? Because I'm not sure what you mean.

Are you saying that even if the SPECIES is slated for STO 4th density doesn't mean there aren't individual incarnations that need help seeing the light in this particular incarnation?
If you find that nobody negative is around you and that you're in harmony with everyone and everything you experience, then you can say that we've arrived.
Until then, the higher vibration of wanderers is necessary. They bring light/wisdom and unity. Even if they aren't aware of it.
(05-13-2018, 02:59 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So I just recently learned of dual activated bodies and then read this post:

It seems that all the kids born from around 2009 on forward are STO reincarnating bridges between 3rd an 4th density.

Supposedly, Earth has made it's transition already and the work of Wanderers is already done. The Earth is positive polarity and 4th density, now it's just the job of 3D-4D "graduates" to be born and help transition into a truly 4D planet. If this is the case, what reason would a 6th density wanderer have to be born on Earth so close to the time where a wanderer's services would no longer be needed? I figure myself to be a likely wanderer (although I could be wrong) and find myself wondering then why I would have bothered being born here at all if being born in '89 means not being needed by the time I'd hit 19? I dunno, maybe I'm a dual activated body then? Doesn't sound quite right. Wanderer made more sense. Although I DO feel the need to create. Badly.

Also, how do people on this forum know so much about the status of Earth's development, density and polarity wise?

I never understood how people were so sure that this planet is so positive polarity and destined at this point to go STO?

Well, most people personally don't know for sure unless they've attained a high level of consciousness, but Ra says the probability is really high that Earth will move into 4D positive. There are way more positive harvest than negative harvest, so 4D negative is definitely out of the question. There is still a possibility that negatives will blow up the Earth Wink

There are 3 reasons for any type of wanderers:
-Bring in their energy, raise Earth's vibration and its inhabitants. Earth is in need of this due to the inharmony of its current inhabitants.
-Work on their own distortions. Due to the increase in energy, its a good time for wanderers to come in and take advantage of it, use it to work on their own shortcomings in previous 3D incarnations
-Provide catalyst for other 3D souls

Wanders are always need in 3D. If you notice, there's a huge shift in consciousness if you compare to previous centuries. This is due to wanderers and/or what Ra causes "Seniority by Vibration", where those closes to graduate is given priority to incarnate.

Right now, Earth hasn't fully made its transition to 4D. Stabilization will occur in the next several 100 years.

I personally don't know if Earth is making it to 4D positive. I'm sure there are some who know for sure, because they've attained a high enough level of consciousness to see.

One thing to note, the double-bodies wanderers may have already "graduated" on other planets, but many of them are coming to Earth because Earth does not have enough graduates to fullfil the 4D plane.

(05-13-2018, 02:59 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I mind the thought AT ALL. In fact, I'm really hoping for an optimistic future for Earth, and if I am no longer needed to make that happen, I can still benefit from working on myself. I'm just wondering why I would have come back at all for a transition that wouldn't need my services only 19 years away?

Perhaps there's still some reason a wanderer would be needed? Perhaps we came to witness the change unfold? Perhaps we came just to take advantage of this 3r density friction and all the 3rd density catalyst for one last time so we could learn more things that could have only uniquely been learned from reincarnating here while the catalyst gettin' was this hot?

Just trying to get what reason a wanderer might reincarnate only 19 years away from a guaranteed STO 4D planet and how we know so much about Earth's progress.

At any rate, I wanna continue on my spiritual path and continue to raise my being. Just curious about what all this may imply.

Thanks again for all the support this wonderful community has given me lately. You have all ben incredibly helpful along my spiritual path and for that, I am immensely grateful.

I love you all.

wanderers are always need. Why do you say 19 years? The information was given in the early 1980s, so the time given in Ra's communication has come to past.. Regardless, he also says that stabilization of 4D will occur over 100s of years, at which point, 3D life will be no more for a period of time. I'm curious to see how that will happen.
(05-13-2018, 05:11 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2018, 02:59 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So I just recently learned of dual activated bodies and then read this post:

Well, most people personally don't know for sure unless they've attained a high level of consciousness, but Ra says the probability is really high that Earth will move into 4D positive.  There are way more positive harvest than negative harvest, so 4D negative is definitely out of the question.  There is still a possibility that negatives will blow up the Earth Wink

There are 3 reasons for any type of wanderers:
-Bring in their energy, raise Earth's vibration and its inhabitants.  Earth is in need of this due to the inharmony of its current inhabitants.
-Work on their own distortions.  Due to the increase in energy, its a good time for wanderers to come in and take advantage of it, use it to work on their own  shortcomings in previous 3D incarnations
-Provide catalyst for other 3D souls

Wanders are always need in 3D.  If you notice, there's a huge shift in consciousness if you compare to previous centuries.  This is due to wanderers and/or what Ra causes "Seniority by Vibration", where those closes to graduate is given priority to incarnate.

Right now, Earth hasn't fully made its transition to 4D.  Stabilization will occur in the next several 100 years.  

I personally don't know if Earth is making it to 4D positive.  I'm sure there are some who know for sure, because they've attained a high enough level of consciousness to see.

One thing to note, the double-bodies wanderers may have already "graduated" on other planets, but many of them are coming to Earth because Earth does not have enough graduates to fullfil the 4D plane.

(05-13-2018, 02:59 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I mind the thought AT ALL. In fact, I'm really hoping for an optimistic future for Earth, and if I am no longer needed to make that happen, I can still benefit from working on myself. I'm just wondering why I would have come back at all for a transition that wouldn't need my services only 19 years away?

I love you all.

wanderers are always need.  Why do you say 19 years?  The information was given in the early 1980s, so the time given in Ra's communication has come to past.. Regardless, he also says that stabilization of 4D will occur over 100s of years, at which point, 3D life will be no more for a period of time.  I'm curious to see how that will happen.

Yeah, I figured working on one's own previously overlooked shortcomings could be a part of it...

I say 19 years because according to that thread, all the kids born in 2009 onwards are double activated bodies.

So there will be no more 3D life for a period of time? Interesting. I reckon it'll just be a result of gradual breeding changes. Especially if all kids born in 09 and onwards are so far double activated...

So you say there's still plenty of time before the transition is over and so do others? Cool. Guess that makes it more obvious then, because we're stll needed.

I can say I have provided catalyst for others yeah. And provided i sight and wisdom for others. So maybe. Yeah.

If nothing else, the idea of working on one's own shortcomings here also makes a lot of sense too.

Okay, well thanks to all of you for helping to make sense of things in this thread. This community os full of such helpful people! I'm glad to be a part of it!
(05-13-2018, 07:25 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I figured working on one's own previously overlooked shortcomings could be a part of it...

I say 19 years because according to that thread, all the kids born in  2009 onwards are double activated bodies.

So there will be no more 3D life for a period of time? Interesting. I reckon  it'll just be a result of gradual breeding changes. Especially if all kids born in 09 and onwards are so far double activated...

So you say there's still plenty of time before the transition is over and so do others? Cool. Guess that makes it more obvious then, because we're stll needed.

I can say I have provided catalyst for others yeah. And provided i sight and wisdom for others. So maybe. Yeah.

If nothing else, the idea of working on one's own shortcomings here also makes a lot of sense too.

Okay, well thanks to all of you for helping to make sense of things in this thread. This community os full of such helpful people! I'm glad to be a part of it!

Hi Phoenix

I'm not quite sure if I recall information that all kids born in 2009 onwards are double activated bodies. Can you please give me a link to this information?

Ra says that there will not be 3D life for a period of time until those in 4D learn to hide themselves from folks in 3D. Then, 3D life can continue. I don't quite understand this part, though. For this to happen there needs to be something significant that happens to 3D life, such as an extinction level event or humans inability to continue breeding. There may be a metaphysical portion that i'm not understanding, either, such as human life existing but no entities are consciously inhabiting the bodies.

Not that I mind the thought AT ALL. In fact, I'm really hoping for an optimistic future for Earth, and if I am no longer needed to make that happen, I can still benefit from working on myself. I'm just wondering why I would have come back at all for a transition that wouldn't need my services only 19 years away?

I love you all.
How do you think we get where we are going? Even once in 4d/5d there will always be a gradual tragectory of revelation.

Are you not through your heart bringing about change in the collective consciousness? I know everyday I breath I breakdown boundaries that have no business in the future of a loving earth. Growth needs people comfortable with where the growth is headed. That is how sometimes we help othertimes it’s just by holding a place of love where there is turbulence and struggle.

Lighting a path, and holding a place/energy where others are safe to explore and grow can only be done by those who have been further down the path.

I know I will return roughly 500 years in the “future” so there will be wanderers then too. There have always been and always will be wanderers to light a path.
(05-13-2018, 03:40 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2018, 11:11 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]In a world that resonates more with the fear body than the truth body, an orientation of pure service to others will be one of marginalization by the group mind as those that resonate with fear will dominate the space/time nexus. This is what is happening.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "offload the work onto your higher self"? I was simply stating that it seems pointless for a 4th, 5th or 6th density being to reincarnate into 3rd density to raise the vibration of the planet when the planetary vibration no longer needs raising. It seems to me that people in 3rd density seem slated for STO 4th density. Or at least that's what it seemed before I read the responses of others on this thread. Could you expound further as to what you mean when you talk of "offloading the work onto the higher self"? Because I'm not sure what you mean.

Are you saying that even if the SPECIES is slated for STO 4th density doesn't mean there aren't individual incarnations that need help seeing the light in this particular incarnation?

I'm saying that you can sit back and enjoy your internal experience, or you can learn to play in reality as a child. Creating in joy and love, and transmute your pain and suffering along the way. It's all choice, and as soon as you decide you want to create, you begin a grounding process that makes this whole forum seem fucking spiritually juvenile. (this also causes dissonance with all established religions as a crystallized yellow is literally total freedom, something that is programmed away and deemed dangerous in all earthly institutions)

However, with the LOO at your back, you rapidly grow and develop beyond anything that this forum or our planet has seen before. It's crystallization of the yellow allowing clear access to early 5th density. If you're in a supportive environment, then this process is relatively straightforward. If your ascension would damage the crystallized beliefs of the unconscious 4th density complexes in your area, then you learn to balance catalyst from a positive and a negative perspective eventually causing a cessation of karma and a rapid expansion of the soul complex.

It's possible to do on your own (as Ra protects the process, and this was made very clear to me), but with a friend you can do it and bypass a large amount of perceived negative catalyst.
(05-13-2018, 11:44 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2018, 03:40 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm saying that you can sit back and enjoy your internal experience, or you can learn to play in reality as a child. Creating in joy and love, and transmute your pain and suffering along the way. It's all choice, and as soon as you decide you want to create, you begin a grounding process that makes this whole forum seem fucking spiritually juvenile. (this also causes dissonance with all established religions as a crystallized yellow is literally total freedom, something that is programmed away and deemed dangerous in all earthly institutions)

However, with the LOO at your back, you rapidly grow and develop beyond anything that this forum or our planet has seen before. It's crystallization of the yellow allowing clear access to early 5th density. If you're in a supportive environment, then this process is relatively straightforward. If your ascension would damage the crystallized beliefs of the unconscious 4th density complexes in your area, then you learn to balance catalyst from a positive and a negative perspective eventually causing a cessation of karma and a rapid expansion of the soul complex.

It's possible to do on your own (as Ra protects the process, and this was made very clear to me), but with a friend you can do it and bypass a large amount of perceived negative catalyst.

Really? Wow! I would like to learn more about this, especially as an aspiring artist and musician who has always wanted freedom! What more can you tell me abouy this? Also, when you say "play in reality as a child" is that what crystallized yellow is like?

Also, isn't transcendence through the yellow ray center supposed to be STS?

And if I AM a wanderer (which would be likely 6th density) would crystallization of yellow ray center still be of spiritual use?

Also, why would Ra protect this method?

How did you find out about this and what kinds of practices do you and your friend engage in towards this end?

If you consider Bring4th spiritually juvenile, what's your interest in this site?

Where else should I look for more information?

Doing a search regarding yellow ray chakra crystallization and graduation to 4th density didn't really pull up much results. Is there some way I can further my understanding of this process you describe?

Would you be willing to message me about it so I can follow up and learn more from you about it?

How does involving a friend help avoid painful catalyst?

Could you explain further how it takes pressure off the higher self?

What kinds of things do you and your friend create?

Do I have to have clear karma beforehand to begin these practices?

If so, how should I go about clearing it?

If not, is there anything I should know about how karma affects the practice?

Sorry if I'm barraging you with questions, it's just that this sounds really interesting and I would like to learn more.
I started typing out replies to your questions several times, but as your questions essentially run the gamut of how reality works it is difficult to answer.

The knowledge of the negative is that which was outside of the bounds of the initial Ra contact. That being the freedom to challenge authority. The freedom to be happy. The freedom to order one's life. These freedoms destabilize all current societies (except for a libertarian society lol!), as you have to challenge that which holds you to grow beyond those limitations. And as Ra was seen as an authority figure coming through a very fragile channel (notice the channel became more and more fragile as the contact continued...), there was little to no challenging besides a typical christ challenge.

And as we have seen through history, the christ body is capable of creating much density and confusion. Wink
Wonderful thread Phoenix! This is just full of great information. There's a piece of the puzzle I don't see represented, that of a climactic moment often referred to as "The Event," which I will address in a moment. Let me begin by kind of summarizing the process of the Harvest as I have come to understand it, and perhaps this will serve as an answer to your question why Wanderers are still needed here, and will be for a while yet.

As others will point out if I do not, one must practice high-level discernment about any information out there, as there is a great deal of misinformation swirling around, particularly surrounding the Event. I would even say that you should practice discernment about what I will write here, because "always in motion is the future." But having both researched this matter intensively, and subjected the search to the overlighting of my own enthusiastic (and patient) Higher Self, I am confident in the accuracy of what I will write here.

First, the Harvest should, I believe, be understood primarily as the evolutionary Ascension of the planetary entity we call Earth, or Gaia (or Eden, as I prefer to think of her). She is a remarkable being who has chosen paths of service to her 2nd and 3rd density co-travelers that are truly sacrificial. She has subjected herself to the devastation of her form by her 3rd density population in order that billions of souls might explore intensive lessons in duality, that we might perform vast and profound experiments in the balancing of darkness and light. Just look at what she has been willing to let humans do to her, while still loving and supporting us, and I think you will find no doubt that she is a service-to-others entity of the Light.

Her Ascension to the next phase of her evolution is underway, and thanks to the sacrifices of Wanderers who incarnated here so that we might be in a position to have a "vote" in the question of her fate, she will succeed in making that transition safely. There will be no destruction of her form, no "blowing up" of the planet by those of the darkness. (That was a possibility at one point, but those timelines have been closed off and no longer appear in the future probabilities.) This is in part thanks to another reason that Wanderers are here, which is that as the process moves forward, we will be the voice of reason that helps the less enlightened surface population understand that those of the darkness have been SERVING in their own way. While they may no longer be permitted to inflict devastation upon the planet or her peoples, and may face some measure of justice if they wish to continue their travels here, they also will not be subjected to much in the way of vengeance for their crimes, as this would not be in keeping with the service-to-others ethos that is Eden's nature.

The Harvest will take some period of time, for there are, in incarnation here, 3rd density humans who will not be ready to move forward in their souls' journeys to 4th density. Even as matters progress to the point that 4th density humans with remarkable magical abilities are walking (or flying, or teleporting) around, still there are 3rd density humans who know on a soul level that they have more to learn from 3rd density, and will desire to continue that process. They will do so on another planet in their next incarnation. As you pointed out, the planet's vibrational state has already ascended to the point that no further purely 3rd density entities are being born here. All babies born are now dual-activated beings, or at the very least are souls who are ready to make the transition to 4th density, and have earned the right to be here for the transitional experiences. That said, the purely 3rd density humans who are already here will still benefit from the burgeoning population of 4th density humans until they finish out this incarnation, and it will take a long time for them to all "die off," as it were. Ra estimated 100 to 700 years at the time, with the caveat that the answer couldn't be accurate. But it wouldn't surprise me if some purely 3rd density humans lived that long, given the nature of the healers we are about to have here.

And this brings me around to "The Event." At some point, a particularly intense wave of God's love and power will wash over the planet in a visible form. We will apparently feel it coming, but actually be able to see it arrive, in the form of a billowing rainbow-like cloud. The intensity of this wave will be such that it will be very disconcerting, even debilitating to the unprepared. The presence of Wanderers will be KEY at this time, for we will serve as harmonizers of the energies as they come in, filtering them and disseminating them to our surroundings in a way that mitigates some of the disruptive effect. Further, we Wanderers will intuitively know what's happening and know not to fear it, and as such, we will move confidently among the population of panicking 3rd density humans, reassuring them and calming them, and assisting them as they pick themselves up and carry on with their lives. A great many of us will be needed for this task.

Given your age and the timing of your arrival, it seems to me that you picked the perfect time to incarnate; just enough time to mature to the point of independence, but not so much that you had to endure the rough environment here for any longer than is absolutely necessary. For make no mistake, the trumpet has sounded. The Event wave is on its way to us. It will arrive in Source's perfect timing, but all indications are that that time is very nearly upon us. Maybe it will be days or weeks, maybe it will be a few years even (though I personally can feel it coming so intensely that I can't imagine it being more than a matter of months). But it is coming, and soon.

Why would you bother incarnating to this planet if your services wouldn't be needed for much longer? Well, because ANY soul granted the opportunity to be here for this Event has jumped at the opportunity. The waiting lists are trillions of souls long! More importantly, as much healing as 3rd density humanity will need, the PLANET is in need of far more. We Wanderers will be at the forefront of those efforts, spearheading the initiatives that restore her to her Edenic state. We will be amongst the people, helping them to understand 4th density living. And, we will be protecting the rights of 3rd density humans who, even after this amazing Event, will still have the soul's free will to choose to deny what they experienced in favor of continuing their 3rd density lives.

No, the work for which you signed up when you came here is far from done. There will be decades, if not centuries, of profound opportunities for serving others here. You timed your arrival rather perfectly, I think. I would vote that you consider yourself fortunate. Perhaps you haven't had a lot of previous lives here on Earth. I've had seven, and just those seven managed to build up enough karma that I needed a couple extra decades of fairly brutal experiences in order to clear them. But by this point, it seems that most of us who are prepared for the transition have cleared what karma we needed to clear, and it's time to stand firm and tall, ready for the wave, ready for the climactic moment of our true service to the planet and her peoples.
(05-18-2018, 05:31 PM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful thread Phoenix! This is just full of great information. There's a piece of the puzzle I don't see represented, that of a climactic moment often referred to as "The Event," which I will address in a moment. Let me begin by kind of summarizing the process of the Harvest as I have come to understand it, and perhaps this will serve as an answer to your question why Wanderers are still needed here, and will be for a while yet.

As others will point out if I do not, one must practice high-level discernment about any information out there, as there is a great deal of misinformation swirling around, particularly surrounding the Event. I would even say that you should practice discernment about what I will write here, because "always in motion is the future." But having both researched this matter intensively, and subjected the search to the overlighting of my own enthusiastic (and patient) Higher Self, I am confident in the accuracy of what I will write here.

First, the Harvest should, I believe, be understood primarily as the evolutionary Ascension of the planetary entity we call Earth, or Gaia (or Eden, as I prefer to think of her). She is a remarkable being who has chosen paths of service to her 2nd and 3rd density co-travelers that are truly sacrificial. She has subjected herself to the devastation of her form by her 3rd density population in order that billions of souls might explore intensive lessons in duality, that we might perform vast and profound experiments in the balancing of darkness and light. Just look at what she has been willing to let humans do to her, while still loving and supporting us, and I think you will find no doubt that she is a service-to-others entity of the Light.

Her Ascension to the next phase of her evolution is underway, and thanks to the sacrifices of Wanderers who incarnated here so that we might be in a position to have a "vote" in the question of her fate, she will succeed in making that transition safely. There will be no destruction of her form, no "blowing up" of the planet by those of the darkness. (That was a possibility at one point, but those timelines have been closed off and no longer appear in the future probabilities.) This is in part thanks to another reason that Wanderers are here, which is that as the process moves forward, we will be the voice of reason that helps the less enlightened surface population understand that those of the darkness have been SERVING in their own way. While they may no longer be permitted to inflict devastation upon the planet or her peoples, and may face some measure of justice if they wish to continue their travels here, they also will not be subjected to much in the way of vengeance for their crimes, as this would not be in keeping with the service-to-others ethos that is Eden's nature.

The Harvest will take some period of time, for there are, in incarnation here, 3rd density humans who will not be ready to move forward in their souls' journeys to 4th density. Even as matters progress to the point that 4th density humans with remarkable magical abilities are walking (or flying, or teleporting) around, still there are 3rd density humans who know on a soul level that they have more to learn from 3rd density, and will desire to continue that process. They will do so on another planet in their next incarnation. As you pointed out, the planet's vibrational state has already ascended to the point that no further purely 3rd density entities are being born here. All babies born are now dual-activated beings, or at the very least are souls who are ready to make the transition to 4th density, and have earned the right to be here for the transitional experiences. That said, the purely 3rd density humans who are already here will still benefit from the burgeoning population of 4th density humans until they finish out this incarnation, and it will take a long time for them to all "die off," as it were. Ra estimated 100 to 700 years at the time, with the caveat that the answer couldn't be accurate. But it wouldn't surprise me if some purely 3rd density humans lived that long, given the nature of the healers we are about to have here.

And this brings me around to "The Event." At some point, a particularly intense wave of God's love and power will wash over the planet in a visible form. We will apparently feel it coming, but actually be able to see it arrive, in the form of a billowing rainbow-like cloud. The intensity of this wave will be such that it will be very disconcerting, even debilitating to the unprepared. The presence of Wanderers will be KEY at this time, for we will serve as harmonizers of the energies as they come in, filtering them and disseminating them to our surroundings in a way that mitigates some of the disruptive effect. Further, we Wanderers will intuitively know what's happening and know not to fear it, and as such, we will move confidently among the population of panicking 3rd density humans, reassuring them and calming them, and assisting them as they pick themselves up and carry on with their lives. A great many of us will be needed for this task.

Given your age and the timing of your arrival, it seems to me that you picked the perfect time to incarnate; just enough time to mature to the point of independence, but not so much that you had to endure the rough environment here for any longer than is absolutely necessary. For make no mistake, the trumpet has sounded. The Event wave is on its way to us. It will arrive in Source's perfect timing, but all indications are that that time is very nearly upon us. Maybe it will be days or weeks, maybe it will be a few years even (though I personally can feel it coming so intensely that I can't imagine it being more than a matter of months). But it is coming, and soon.

Why would you bother incarnating to this planet if your services wouldn't be needed for much longer? Well, because ANY soul granted the opportunity to be here for this Event has jumped at the opportunity. The waiting lists are trillions of souls long! More importantly, as much healing as 3rd density humanity will need, the PLANET is in need of far more. We Wanderers will be at the forefront of those efforts, spearheading the initiatives that restore her to her Edenic state. We will be amongst the people, helping them to understand 4th density living. And, we will be protecting the rights of 3rd density humans who, even after this amazing Event, will still have the soul's free will to choose to deny what they experienced in favor of continuing their 3rd density lives.

No, the work for which you signed up when you came here is far from done. There will be decades, if not centuries, of profound opportunities for serving others here. You timed your arrival rather perfectly, I think. I would vote that you consider yourself fortunate. Perhaps you haven't had a lot of previous lives here on Earth. I've had seven, and just those seven managed to build up enough karma that I needed a couple extra decades of fairly brutal experiences in order to clear them. But by this point, it seems that most of us who are prepared for the transition have cleared what karma we needed to clear, and it's time to stand firm and tall, ready for the wave, ready for the climactic moment of our true service to the planet and her peoples.

Karmic debt huh? That would explain the life of mostly deep unhappimess I have experiemced until recently.

Thank you for your answer Fuse. Until less than a month ago, i was on a painful life path that lead me to the Law of One and am still very new to it. Yet I am a VASTLY different man now than I was a mere month ago (let alone 3 years ago, let alone even earlier than that) so your words ring incredibly true. I am about to become independant and I realize how much the people around me will all need that. As i read your post, I am drawn to the clock and see 717. I look up what it means and basically one of the meanings is that I am doing a good job, am on the right path and should be proud of myself. Then i continue reading your post and my eyes at some point get drawn to a clock that was a few minutes off and see 717 again. Then I finish reading your post and you basically tell me the same message. I am grateful!

Thank you of reminding me what a great honour/duty this is!

I have been researching the Event recently, as I have just discovered it. Your information his incredibly valuable so thank you so much for posting it. As I am less than a month into my full discovery of the Law of One (I did theorize it and begin to beliebe that we are all god running experiments on itself a year ago, in a drug fueled haze while dealing with heartbreak I feel I have only just recovered from withing the last 2 or 3 days) so I do not have all these fancy abilities of you and other adepts. I am hoping to develop them however and have recieved some guidance from various members of this site, to whome I am immensely grateful.

This community is a community of such beautiful people! I thank you all so much for your love, support, patiemce, understanding and willingness to share your knowledge and insights.

Thank you all so much! I love you all.
You are most welcome. Both for the response, and to the community!

Don't sell yourself short. In 3rd density, abilities are not usually all that fancy, hehe. I also suspect that we Wanderers often have some soul-level restrictions on our abilities, particularly if we are service-to-others polarized at the soul level. Keeps us from the temptation to slip into service-to-self and inadvertent depolarization. But in any case, manifestation takes a while here in linear space-time. Learn how to communicate with your higher self and you'll be well on your way. (https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Higher+Self)

And after you've read the Law of One, here's a link to more of L/L Research's utterly fascinating work. Besides the Law of One channelings, they continued communicating with members of the Confederation in their group meetings, and still do! There's a particular group of our extraterrestrial cousins called the Q'uo that always have profound things to say and show up often in the channeling archives. (I think I read somewhere...maybe Carla's "A Wanderer's Handbook"?...that the Q'uo is a broader coalition that includes those of Ra and many others, but I'm a bit hazy on that point.) At one point I dug back and found the first time they showed up to chat, in 1986, a couple years after the end of the Law of One experiences:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0112.aspx

I started reading there and just worked my way forward. There's a lifetime's worth of fascinating material to study there. Enjoy!

And selfishly, I say thank you for the opportunity to be of service to one who has just had their eyes opened! It's an honor.

Edit: Spotted another post of yours later where you mentioned the higher self, and it looks like you're on your way. Salute!
(05-19-2018, 07:16 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]You are most welcome. Both for the response, and to the community!

Don't sell yourself short. In 3rd density, abilities are not usually all that fancy, hehe. I also suspect that we Wanderers often have some soul-level restrictions on our abilities, particularly if we are service-to-others polarized at the soul level. Keeps us from the temptation to slip into service-to-self and inadvertent depolarization. But in any case, manifestation takes a while here in linear space-time. Learn how to communicate with your higher self and you'll be well on your way. (https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Higher+Self)

And after you've read the Law of One, here's a link to more of L/L Research's utterly fascinating work. Besides the Law of One channelings, they continued communicating with members of the Confederation in their group meetings, and still do! There's a particular group of our extraterrestrial cousins called the Q'uo that always have profound things to say and show up often in the channeling archives. (I think I read somewhere...maybe Carla's "A Wanderer's Handbook"?...that the Q'uo is a broader coalition that includes those of Ra and many others, but I'm a bit hazy on that point.) At one point I dug back and found the first time they showed up to chat, in 1986, a couple years after the end of the Law of One experiences:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0112.aspx

I started reading there and just worked my way forward. There's a lifetime's worth of fascinating material to study there. Enjoy!

And selfishly, I say thank you for the opportunity to be of service to one who has just had their eyes opened! It's an honor.

Edit: Spotted another post of yours later where you mentioned the higher self, and it looks like you're on your way. Salute!

I am? Sweet! And yeah, I keep hearing about the Q'uo, but since I have only discovered the Law of One material about a month ago, I haven't payed much attention to the Q'uo. I've been using my awareness of this to try and focus on solving my problems and creating/tackling goals. I am getting GREAT help from this community! And yeah, I'm trying to get into contact with my higher self but I'm unsure how to do that exactly. Sounds like I'll need to really get my chakras in order, because it sounds like you've gotta have a strong red and crown chakra. I wanna develop my orange chakra for romantic and creative purposes, yellow for purposes pointed out by Gentle Reckoning, Green for polarity and general happiness and Blue to help communicate and make better lyrics. So I might as well try and develop the inigo one to the fullest too. So I suppose chakra development is hugely important and one of the first and foremost things I need to work on.

But first I've gotta focus on independence.

Thank you so much once again!
(05-13-2018, 09:02 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2018, 07:25 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I figured working on one's own previously overlooked shortcomings could be a part of it...

I say 19 years because according to that thread, all the kids born in  2009 onwards are double activated bodies.

So there will be no more 3D life for a period of time? Interesting. I reckon  it'll just be a result of gradual breeding changes. Especially if all kids born in 09 and onwards are so far double activated...

Hi Phoenix

I'm not quite sure if I recall information that all kids born in 2009 onwards are double activated bodies.  Can you please give me a link to this information?

Ra says that there will not be 3D life for a period of time until those in 4D learn to hide themselves from folks in 3D.  Then, 3D life can continue.  I don't quite understand this part, though.  For this to happen there needs to be something significant that happens to 3D life, such as an extinction level event or humans inability to continue breeding.  There may be a metaphysical portion that i'm not understanding, either, such as human life existing but no entities are consciously inhabiting the bodies.

Yeah Ra left a lot to the imagination when they mentioned 3D disappearing when the 4D positive earth goes from potentiation to activation

63.32 ▶ Questioner: When the third density goes out of activation and into potentiation that will leave us with a planet that is first, second, and fourth density. At that time there will be no activated third-density vibrations on this planet. Am I correct in assuming that all third-density vibrations on this planet now are those vibrations that compose the bodily complexes of entities such as us; and that that is the sum total of third-density vibrations on this planet at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. This instrument has energy left due to transfer but there is discomfort. We do not wish to deplete this instrument. May we say that this instrument seems in better configuration, despite attack, than previous workings.
To answer your query, this is incorrect only in that in addition to the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density there are the artifacts, thought-forms, and feelings which these co-Creators have produced. This is third density.
May we answer any brief queries as we leave this instrument?

Only thing I can add is in Drunvalo Melchizedek's Flower of Life Vol. 2 book he mentioned that during the magnetic shift of the earth poles to complete the shift, a process happens where it cleans up the planet of all man made synthetic items only leaving behind the natural components. He said the process will last a few several hours then after which all living things will go into the void as earth finally become true 4D positive for it's 1D,2D and 4D inhabitants.... He also mentioned in the book that when the pole shifted back when Atlantis sank the pole shift was what removed all of Atlantis' synthetic tech only leaving the natural quartz crystal pyramid behind on the ocean floor where Atlatis was above water before the flood......
Wanderers were definitely needed when we came in. Maybe prevented the pole shift or negative harvest of planet when we came in.

But now maybe they're not needed so much. Now there are crystal children who come in with their DNA already programmed to higher dimensions.

I think slowly we're shifting over to 4D.
All I can tell you is that I am still being called. Once I turned on, once the catalyst occurred, I have never been the same and I never will be the same. My first experience was with HH, as it is now termed to be called. When I read its words, I was angered deeply but then forgave it. But I cannot lay down. Not truly. I can take breaks from it and have to sometimes, but there is still much to be done.
I have to say though for me and my work, I've seen huge changes take place although really they seem tiny. I think they are major for me but kind of minor in the great scheme of things.
Anyway, just letting you know I am still activated. I have not been doing my reading as I should. I used to read the Law of One every single day. And maybe I'll revsit it tonight. I like reading the words of Ra. They are really comforting for me for some reason and suddenly I feel a longing for it. I have searched for Ra in history, wondering if maybe this god was him or that god was him. I'm such a goof. But I learned so much random material and I guess in that sense I've fallen down the rabbit hole.
Guess I'll start digging again.
   “Why are wanderers still needed?”
   Have you ever gone to see a friend or family member who was hurting?  Did you do it for yourself?  Of course not!  You did it because that is part of what you are.
   I think wanderers come here because they wanted to come.
I would also note that some of us are still here because of how royally we screwed up in our attempts to be of service. Like Ra we remain to try to untangle ourselves from what was done and to smooth out the effects of the damage we caused. In the case of my little group this was thousands of years ago and the vast majority of us are still struggling mightily to put the brakes on what amounted to a snowballing downward spiral of karma. While we came in with the best of intentions we wound up being responsible for the destruction of an entire city and it scarred us at a deep unconscious level. I more-or-less cleared my individual involvement some time ago, but stay out of love for my fellows. At this point most of them have a better chance at graduating negative than positive this cycle, yet even that is unlikely. As Ra said, a certain level of foolhardiness is required to volunteer to wander, as there is always the chance of being swept away in the maelstrom of karma pervading a plane such as this one. If I was given the option again, knowing what I know now, I would probably turn it down, yet it is what it is and I've learned a great deal from the experience.
(02-19-2020, 08:42 PM)Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]I would also note that some of us are still here because of how royally we screwed up in our attempts to be of service. Like Ra we remain to try to untangle ourselves from what was done and to smooth out the effects of the damage we caused. In the case of my little group this was thousands of years ago and the vast majority of us are still struggling mightily to put the brakes on what amounted to a snowballing downward spiral of karma. While we came in with the best of intentions we wound up being responsible for the destruction of an entire city and it scarred us at a deep unconscious level. I more-or-less cleared my individual involvement some time ago, but stay out of love for my fellows. At this point most of them have a better chance at graduating negative than positive this cycle, yet even that is unlikely. As Ra said, a certain level of foolhardiness is required to volunteer to wander, as there is always the chance of being swept away in the maelstrom of karma pervading a plane such as this one. If I was given the option again, knowing what I know now, I would probably turn it down, yet it is what it is and I've learned a great deal from the experience.

I hear you Reaper.

I'm curious about the above bolded statement. Could you elaborate?
The entire group was involved in what took place, thus you have two levels of karma, the individual level and the group level. On the individual level I have relived what happened, entered into a larger understanding of what contributed to those circumstances, and I have forgiven myself and made restitution where possible. I have cleared myself and am no longer subject to the very vicious cycle of karma that has come to define our lineage.

At the group level, most of us are still very stuck. To put it bluntly, the majority of my Family are black magicians who feel they have no choice but to finish what they started. I was right there with them for many lifetimes, until I had a life so unimaginably traumatic that I was "shaken loose" from the collective illusion we've created. After that I spent many lives as a monk, nun or hermit, attempting to both clear my own intense distortions and to get away from the gravity well of negativity that is my Family. To continue incarnating in their bloodlines would make it impossible for me to avoid being sucked back under, so I cut myself off.

With all the changes to the Earth's energy field, a small crack has opened up and I've been able to offer the slightest tendril of healing. They are becoming unable to deny the reality of how much they need help. I've encountered a few other exiled Family members and we're doing what we can. I've watched several of them break down and go insane the moment they attempt to open their hearts. The first of our number I met in this lifetime, a wealthy man who was still rather close to our typical lifestyle, slaughtered himself the second he grasped the truth, though his spirit realigned itself in the astral planes and has been a huge help to the efforts at healing.

Overall, we are in a state of chaos and I find it unlikely that we will succeed in completely healing the group karma anytime soon. However, I've seen much healing on an individual level amongst several of our members, and for each of us that returns to our original positive intent, the cry for aid is squared and we come closer to deliverance. I will stay with them for as long as I have to, because they are my Family.
Welcome back Reaper, you seem to have left the forum 3 years ago without saying anything.

Would you be kind to explain why you left and why you came back?

And does your "Family" have anything to do with members of this forum?

Thank you.  Tongue
I left to study black magic. That tendency is latent in my Family and it was only through complete understanding and practice that I was able to fully reject that path. I trained under a senior member of our Family for several years. One of the true elite. We found each other as we always do. We parted ways when I began displaying unconditional love and acceptance of his person, though it was he who introduced me to the techniques that ultimately opened the gateway of remembrance and I am very grateful for that.

Obviously it was not appropriate for me to submerse myself in positive energy while undertaking that learning process. I disappeared from many places for years and spent much time studying in isolation.

I've seen two, possibly three other of our numbers make a few comments here. None of them are active at this time, and we have no specific connection to this forum other than an interest in some of the topics presented. I returned because there is a call here for knowledge I feel I may be able to provide, as it is my intent to serve as I can.

** And because I have a feeling someone will ask, no, I did not cast spells upon or otherwise meddle with anyone on this forum while I was away. The study and discipline required were too grueling to have time for such activities, and I chose to reverse my polarity before I reached the point where it was necessary to do harm.
Pages: 1 2