Bring4th

Full Version: Inner Child
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When was the last time you talked to your inner child?
They may be scared or feel neglected if we have forgotten about them.
They're vitally important.
They hold onto suppressed emotions. Maybe from childhood.

My inner child feels that love isn't safe. So I wrote like 16 pages to him.
Then yesterday I started doing energy work to heal my inner child.
Yesterday I felt him in my solar plexus, quite uncomfortable.
Sort of like smooth static, uneasy. I kept telling him how I loved him,
how he is wanted, how I care about him.
I invited the angels in to help as well. Because honestly I didn't feel the love
that I know I should have. So I needed help.

Now, the solar plexus mask has been cleared, I realize he is stuck in my root chakra.
That's where my emotions are stuck.

I had a crystal that is used for clearing stuck emotional patterns, and I felt it in my root chakra,
not my heart.

It is important to tend to this side of ourselves, because we may experience a wake up call otherwise.
The buried emotions of our inner child may erupt if they get too intense.

And we may not even notice this on the surface. It is not until we dig deep that we start to feel it.

So I recommend working to release emotions, and writing a letter to your inner child.
Or even telling them how much you love them, and how you need each other.
This may go a long way toward healing.
That's funny, the inqner child has been on my mind often of late. I like your approach.
I believe we should help them to grow up so that we can be one with them.
I recommend reading Running from Safety by Richard Bach.
It goes into the story of a man who talks to his inner child.
It is moving. An excellent book.
I teared up more than once.
I just channeled my inner child. I am new to channeling, so I felt it was a good place to start.

Quote:I am alone. I feel alone. Why does this happen to me? Why don’t you care? What’s wrong with you? Can’t you hear me? Why is this messed up? I feel stuck. I feel in prisoned. I want to get out. Don’t hate me please. I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m trying, really I am. Don’t hate me.

Ok, I’m waking up. I’m starting to see. It is not all as bad as I thought it might be. But wait. It’s gone. I’m lost again. For a moment I had a glimmer of hope. Don’t forsake me. Please not again. You always do this. You always forget me. It’s not easy. It’s so dark in here. Bring me some light. I need it. I feel your love, but it doesn’t feel real. I need Light. Don’t start in on it. Ok, I understand it takes time. I know this already. Why do you repeat yourself? I am still stuck. What do I do?

You say we have a long way to go. But I don’t feel we’re going anywhere. Ah, there it is again, the spark of light. I see it. It’s beautiful. And it’s staying. I feel my spirits lift. It feels so good to be wanted. Please remember me. Don’t leave me like this. Together we will walk side by side, won’t we? I’m reaching out to you. Take my hand. Lead me. Tell me what to do. And hold me.

And the lady who is training me said this about my channeling:

Quote:That’s really good work. Be sure to explain that you are not doing anything to keep him hidden or hurt that you never hurt him and that anything that ever did is gone now. That it is safe to be seen and to cry and be comforted. To let it all out and move forward and leave the pain in the past together Smile. Make yourself new
sometimes it's helpful to localise it to a single incident/experience where the trauma occurred.

But that can be buried behind other layers of difficult emotions, that act as a defensive screen.

It's not easy.
I think to connect and shed light on your inner child you need to do what brings you most joy and peace, true non-judgmental innocence.
(05-13-2018, 12:10 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]I think to connect and shed light on your inner child you need to do what brings you most joy and peace, true non-judgmental innocence.

Like petting and cuddling with my dog, Loki. That makes me very happy and joyful. And also meditating to send love and light to Tommy, my inner child makes me very happy too.
(05-13-2018, 12:05 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes it's helpful to localise it to a single incident/experience where the trauma occurred.

But that can be buried behind other layers of difficult emotions, that act as a defensive screen.

It's not easy.

Well, there wasn't really bad trauma in my life. Just a series of many undesirable things.
But nothing too traumatic that I can remember.
Understood.

Trauma can also be more subtle. Especially for sensitive personalities (most Wanderers).

Outwardly it might not fit the bill of Trauma; but in terms of what it did to our emotions and self confidence, the damage is just as real as a very traumatic physical event.
Finally, I'm starting to feel the angst of my inner child. Now I have something to work through.
It's not pleasant. He worries what other people think.
But at last, I have something to grasp and work with.
God's love/light does not always feel like rainbows and butterflies. When it hits fears or blockages it can be quite unpleasant.
But I am thankful for that.
(05-13-2018, 12:05 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes it's helpful to localise it to a single incident/experience where the trauma occurred.

It's not easy.

What would be the best way to retrieve the traumatic experience for a super sensitive and empathetic person? I know I have a deep trauma, but I'm unable to meditate.
if you really want to know, dreams will surface these things.

In fact, they've already probably been made present, if it's as severe as you say.

We just don't recognise them for what they are.
removed
About what Agua just said on meditation, Surfboard, I remember when I was young and started to get into Buddhism, I felt I couldn’t meditate too, or I would just start daydreaming, which I was really good at, lol and then I got into it, and I got into it because, I was living in a big city then iin a tiny studio, and I just went to a small public garden and sat on a bench and just started to listen to all the noises around me, eyes closed, trying to be very aware of each incoming noise, birds of course, but cars too, breeze, and so on.

Don’t know if that would help, but from then on, it was all about being very aware to each second, and funnily, very quickly I got into a non thinking zone as so obsessed with each new awareness.. Hope it may help ! Smile
removed