Bring4th

Full Version: Can overactivation of green-ray cause imbalance(s)? If so, which?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does opening the heart always result in greater balance even if overactivation causes superficial imbalance??? How does that work?
I'd say, deal with blockages wherever they are. But work on being in the flow.
We shouldn't have to open or close our heart when we are balanced.
It helps when you can feel the energy and know where it is stuck.
Listen to your intuition rather than trying to get permission from strangers.
(05-13-2018, 11:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say, deal with blockages wherever they are. But work on being in the flow.
We shouldn't have to open or close our heart when we are balanced.
It helps when you can feel the energy and know where it is stuck.
Listen to your intuition rather than trying to get permission from strangers.

Okay
I'm not sure what you're trying to ask, but here's something you may find interesting.

Quo on Nov. 28th, 2009 Wrote:To ask the self to allow emotions to be refined and purified is to ask the self to walk into the fire of suffering. For if one defends against pain of an emotional type or a spiritual type, one ceases to be able to go deeper within those many, many levels of self that move into the archetypal mind. Indeed, it is through repeated experiences with such deeply painful emotions such as grief, anger, jealousy and rage that one, oh so slowly, becomes able to bear the beauty of pure emotion.

As in all things spiritual, the paradox is that as one is able to open oneself to the pain of going deeper within one’s emotional life, one is more and more able to see, to bear, to hold, to accept the emotions of joy, bliss and peace. For as in all of the levels and ways of understanding the one infinite Creator, the essence is always love. Consequently, the river of grief, the river of rage, all rivers whatsoever of purified emotion**, lead at last into the ocean of bliss, which is the steady state of infinite love. It is, in a way, terrifying not to defend the self.

**Purified emotion may be the turn off you're looking for in your travels.  You might want to do your own exploring to see what that's about.

If you feel unbalanced, then grounding is always the key to helping with that. You can just ask Mother Earth to ground you,
or visualize a rope coming down from your root chakra, into the Earth with 5 knots in it (representing lower chakras).
you have 2 conflicting statements - "Greater Balance" and "Over Activation"

There is no over activation if you've achieved balance.
(05-14-2018, 08:57 AM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]you have 2 conflicting statements - "Greater Balance" and "Over Activation"

There is no over activation if you've achieved balance.

Can greater activation of green ray lead to imbalance(s)?
(05-14-2018, 06:02 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel unbalanced, then grounding is always the key to helping with that. You can just ask Mother Earth to ground you,
or visualize a rope coming down from your root chakra, into the Earth with 5 knots in it (representing lower chakras).

Is the heart grounding?
(05-14-2018, 03:35 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what you're trying to ask, but here's something you may find interesting.

Quo on Nov. 28th, 2009 Wrote:To ask the self to allow emotions to be refined and purified is to ask the self to walk into the fire of suffering. For if one defends against pain of an emotional type or a spiritual type, one ceases to be able to go deeper within those many, many levels of self that move into the archetypal mind. Indeed, it is through repeated experiences with such deeply painful emotions such as grief, anger, jealousy and rage that one, oh so slowly, becomes able to bear the beauty of pure emotion.

As in all things spiritual, the paradox is that as one is able to open oneself to the pain of going deeper within one’s emotional life, one is more and more able to see, to bear, to hold, to accept the emotions of joy, bliss and peace. For as in all of the levels and ways of understanding the one infinite Creator, the essence is always love. Consequently, the river of grief, the river of rage, all rivers whatsoever of purified emotion**, lead at last into the ocean of bliss, which is the steady state of infinite love. It is, in a way, terrifying not to defend the self.

**Purified emotion may be the turn off you're looking for in your travels.  You might want to do your own exploring to see what that's about.

This lost is extremely helpful. How can I look more deeply into rejection or dismissal of 'purified emotion'?
Can you say how it is helpful?
Quo on Nov. 28th, 2009 Wrote:...Consequently, the river of grief, the river of rage, all rivers whatsoever of purified emotion**, lead at last into the ocean of bliss, which is the steady state of infinite love.

I think one problem with comprehending this idea is the 3D tendency to polarize everything into duality. We think "bliss" is happiness and smiles and all things good, which puts "bliss" on the side of those things, as opposed to sadness and grief. Bliss, semantically, lines up with one side of the equation only.

It would be helpful to redefine "bliss" in one's mind. Or use another word. Like the word, "God," there is too much connotation to override when using it. Additionally, the word "love" is likewise misused here (in this world) because it rarely moves beyond conditional.

I speculate, from conjecture and from some little experience, that this "bliss" is nothing like happiness, though happiness is included in it. It is more akin to a fullness, richness and all-pervasive vibrating with something so much larger and encompassing than what we normally feel in this world. And here, words fail to sufficiently represent the idea.
(05-16-2018, 10:59 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I speculate, from conjecture and from some little experience, that this "bliss" is nothing like happiness, though happiness is included in it. It is more akin to a fullness, richness and all-pervasive vibrating with something so much larger and encompassing than what we normally feel in this world. And here, words fail to sufficiently represent the idea.

I think the referent here is a state of unobstructed streaming of life's energies so that one never feels a sense of separation from Divinity, but is ever in the persistent flow of love plus all the other forces of nature.  Historically, this has often been described as bliss.

When I get there, I'll let you know.........but maybe not on this forum because by then the internet might be old fashioned.

Since the green ray is the core of the positive polarity, I would submit that it's better to view "overactivation of the heart" as "the underactivation of other chakras". A subtle but significant difference in perspective.

In other words, don't close your heart if you believe it is overactivated - please continue to do and feel green ray stuff - but focus on working on empowering and undistorting the under-activated other rays.
Here's an interesting quote regarding purifying the emotions.

Elkins and Ra Wrote:64.4 Questioner: Thank you. Could you explain the basic principles behind the ritual which we perform to initiate the contact and what I would call the basic white magical rituals— principles of protection and other principles? Could you please do this?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to your avenue of question we perceive the appropriateness of inclusion of the cause of this instrument’s transitory vital energy distortion. The cause is a bias towards the yearning for expression of devotion to the One Creator in group worship.

This entity was yearning for this protection both consciously in that it responds to the accoutrements of this expression, the ritual, the colors and their meanings as given by the distortion system of what you call the church, the song of praise, and the combined prayers of thanksgiving and, most of all, that which may be seen to be most centrally magical, the intake of that food which is not of this dimension but has been transmuted into metaphysical nourishment in what this distortion of expression calls the holy communion.

The subconscious reason, it being the stronger for this yearning was the awareness that such expression is, when appreciated by an entity as the transmutation into the presence of the One Creator, a great protection of the entity as it moves in the path of service to others.

The principle behind any ritual of the white magical nature is to so configure the stimuli which reach down into the trunk of mind that this arrangement causes the generation of disciplined and purified emotion or love which then may be both protection and the key to the gateway to intelligent infinity.

To moi, it's interesting to see "working in consciousness" described this way.  It gives me a bit of insight into what I think of as "opening to myself."

(05-16-2018, 11:40 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Here's an interesting quote regarding purifying the emotions.

Elkins and Ra Wrote:64.4

The principle behind any ritual of the white magical nature is to so configure the stimuli which reach down into the trunk of mind that this arrangement causes the generation of disciplined and purified emotion or love which then may be both protection and the key to the gateway to intelligent infinity.

To moi, it's interesting to see "working in consciousness" described this way.  It gives me a bit of insight into what I think of as "opening to myself."

I have a question :  do you think that deep deep meditation is of the nature of white magic ?   And I agree with Peregrine,  to moi too, this "working in consciousness"  seems very close to "opening to myself"  which I feel might happen also in deep meditation.

I love a lot what Diana said about bliss,  that it is more something like fullness, with everything reconciled, not just happiness.

Tongue
(05-17-2018, 12:15 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question :  do you think that deep deep meditation is of the nature of white magic ?   And I agree with Peregrine,  to moi too, this "working in consciousness"  seems very close to "opening to myself"  which I feel might happen also in deep meditation

They do seem to have a similar nature.  It's a bit like wine tasting discussions talking about floral notes and cinnamon on the nose or something, but for me both have elements of profound humility--not social humility to which I am a virtual stranger, but humility that feels like reverence--and clear vertical connection.  Most times, for me, again, the meditation feels more personal, even when it's leaning towards transpersonal purposes and the "magic" stuff has more an air of transpersonal character to it, as though one is acting in an official capacity, not for personal reasons.