Bring4th

Full Version: What's your spiritual goal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm curious to find out from others what their goal(s) are for their spiritual development.

Mine are:

1) Clear myself to open to be able to channel writing from various beings, and to help others with my writing.
2) Move closer to God energetically so I have more of the love/light flowing through me. To feel God in me all the time.
Penetration in intelligent infinity.
Go out more and try to love others
1.) Heal wounds

2.) Come face to face with the shadow

3.) Integrate the shadow

4.) Either in physical, or Ethereal touch the energy/portal that is located at the center of the world. For I shall Come Pass. That is why I have come.

5.) Re-send those that sit Above and stagnate the waters below. For they shall taste these waters.
(05-14-2018, 05:34 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Penetrate in intelligent infinity.

That's an impressive goal. I've learned for things like enlightenment usually happen as byproducts of seeking.
(I'm not enlightened).
You may just reach that unexpectedly.

(05-14-2018, 07:19 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]Go out more and try to love others

So too I need to do that more. In my thoughts too I need to be so disciplined. My thoughts at times are most unloving.

(05-14-2018, 07:23 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]1.) Heal wounds

2.) Come face to face with the shadow

3.) Integrate the shadow

4.) Either in physical, or Ethereal touch the energy/portal that is located at the center of the world. For I shall Come Pass. That is why I have come.

5.) Re-send those that sit Above and stagnate the waters below. For they shall taste these waters.

Definitely need to work on the shadow. Though it only seems to reveal itself to me in my dreams.

I am also working on clearing filters that prevent me from seeing more clearly.

I am scared my past might prevent me from progressing in the future. Or the mistakes of the past might bite me again and again.

But I'm working on being honest, even if it hurts. Unless bringing up the past might hurt someone more than help.
To see and find Love and Oneness everywhere, but especially in my fears.
The solar plexus is still an interest of mine.
(05-15-2018, 06:21 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]The solar plexus is still an interest of mine.

Interesting that's where I feel my inner child. Though he is in the root chakra too. But I'm not as sensitive to that one.
My ultimate spiritual goal is Union with the Infinite One. I believe this is the goal of all spiritual seeking. I’ve known that this was my goal since I first started seeking: reunification with the Creator.

In the meantime, I seek the clearance and balance of my blockages and distortions; To know myself and to accept myself. I seek adepthood. I seek harvest from third density.

As of right now, my means of achieving these goals is spiritual study and practice by way of the Holy Qabalah, which can take us all the way to Kether, Union with God.
(05-15-2018, 08:54 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]My ultimate spiritual goal is Union with the Infinite One. I believe this is the goal of all spiritual seeking. I’ve known that this was my goal since I first started seeking: reunification with the Creator.

In the meantime, I seek the clearance and balance of my blockages and distortions; To know myself and to accept myself. I seek adepthood. I seek harvest from third density.

As of right now, my means of achieving these goals is spiritual study and practice by way of the Holy Qabalah, which can take us all the way to Kether, Union with God.

I can feel the energy of God within me, but it's not yet to the purity as to be blissful as I imagine it must be when you're unified.
His (I say his though it's really no gender) energy is strong upon my crown now, and timeless in my heart.
I've been so charged with him that I could barely sleep last night.

Yes, definitely union with the Infinite One is a worthy goal. I think that just happens when we're ready.

I do seek adepthood. I used to be afraid of it, because I never saw myself as a spiritual master or really capable. I sometimes feel not fully conscious when I don't understand what
others are talking about on this forum.

I admire your knowledge of the Qabalah. Maybe I should memorize the sephirah at least.

I know, enough about me. Everyone here has such ambitious goals.
(05-15-2018, 09:00 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do seek adepthood. I used to be afraid of it, because I never saw myself as a spiritual master or really capable. 

Last few months I have been drawn heavily into adept workings. And I've been getting the message that it is better to remove any last vestige of fear within me, conscious and especially subconscious, before going into the area of adept work.
(05-15-2018, 09:00 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2018, 08:54 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]My ultimate spiritual goal is Union with the Infinite One. I believe this is the goal of all spiritual seeking. I’ve known that this was my goal since I first started seeking: reunification with the Creator.

I can feel the energy of God within me, but it's not yet to the purity as to be blissful as I imagine it must be when you're unified.
His (I say his though it's really no gender) energy is strong upon my crown now, and timeless in my heart.

Yes, definitely union with the Infinite One is a worthy goal. I think that just happens when we're ready.

I do seek adepthood. I used to be afraid of it, because I never saw myself as a spiritual master or really capable. I sometimes feel not fully conscious when I don't understand what

I admire your knowledge of the Qabalah. Maybe I should memorize the sephirah at least.

Adepthood is your birthright. I’m certainly no spiritual master lol I have a long way to go. But we are capable, absolutely. It will be unique for each of us, the path. It’s the same path we all tread, Union with the One. It’s how we get there that’s unique.

And thank you! I have been seriously studying the Qabalah this year, so many of my recent posts are tinged with Qabalistic knowledge. I know very little, though. I would recommend reading Dion Fortune’s “Mystical Qabalah” if you’d like to learn about the Sephiroth and the Tree of Life. It’s, imo, the best book out there that gives an initiated explanation of the Sephiroth. She gives clues and points the way for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.
Help bring about fourth density and teach in all ways possible. In particular, to heal people of incorrect world views that cause suffering, such as the belief in hell, or in death itself.
To live a good life and die a good death
(05-16-2018, 09:04 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2018, 09:00 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Adepthood is your birthright. I’m certainly no spiritual master lol I have a long way to go. But we are capable, absolutely. It will be unique for each of us, the path. It’s the same path we all tread, Union with the One. It’s how we get there that’s unique.

And thank you! I have been seriously studying the Qabalah this year, so many of my recent posts are tinged with Qabalistic knowledge. I know very little, though. I would recommend reading Dion Fortune’s “Mystical Qabalah” if you’d like to learn about the Sephiroth and the Tree of Life. It’s, imo, the best book out there that gives an initiated explanation of the Sephiroth. She gives clues and points the way for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Can one become adept without rituals?
To bring magic to a level of sophistication and power to match the physical sciences that our societies obsess over.
To see everyday sadness leave someone.
Quote:Can one become adept without rituals?

Yes, absolutely! Remember what Ra said, “Begin and end in the Creator, not technique.” So ritual and technique are not necessary. With the Qabalah there are two ways that one can go: magical or mystical. The mystical path is capable of Union with God. It goes all the way to Kether by way of the Middle Pillar: Malkuth, Yesod, Tiphareth, crossing the abyss/Daath, and Kether. The practical magical Qabalah aims at initiating the self at each of th Sephiroth. The Middle Pillar is the equilibrium of the pillars of mercy and severity. The path of the mystic is called sometimes the “path of the arrow” because it shoots straight up the Tree from Yesod to Kether (The path linking Yesod to Tiphareth: Sagittarius- the centaur aiming his arrow, XIV - Temperance).

If we’re looking at the Tree of Life, the first grade of adepthood according to the Western Mystery Schools is Adeptus Minor, attainment of the sphere of Tiphareth. Jesus Christ is often attributed to Tiphareth. Jesus was an adept.

If you are more of a mystic, then that’s totally fine! I am too, I tend towards the mystical path rather than the magical. It can be a mix of both, I think. Whatever way brings YOU closer to God is the right way for YOU. Wink
(05-17-2018, 09:04 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, absolutely! Remember what Ra said, “Begin and end in the Creator, not technique.” So ritual and technique are not necessary. With the Qabalah there are two ways that one can go: magical or mystical. The mystical path is capable of Union with God. It goes all the way to Kether by way of the Middle Pillar: Malkuth, Yesod, Tiphareth, crossing the abyss/Daath, and Kether. The practical magical Qabalah aims at initiating the self at each of th Sephiroth. The Middle Pillar is the equilibrium of the pillars of mercy and severity. The path of the mystic is called sometimes the “path of the arrow” because it shoots straight up the Tree from Yesod to Kether (The path linking Yesod to Tiphareth: Sagittarius- the centaur aiming his arrow, XIV - Temperance).

If we’re looking at the Tree of Life, the first grade of adepthood according to the Western Mystery Schools is Adeptus Minor, attainment of the sphere of Tiphareth. Jesus Christ is often attributed to Tiphareth. Jesus was an adept.

If you are more of a mystic, then that’s totally fine! I am too, I tend towards the mystical path rather than the magical. It can be a mix of both, I think. Whatever way brings YOU closer to God is the right way for YOU. Wink

Which would I choose, magical or mystical if I wanted to manifest something out of thin air? (Like the best tasting drink in the Universe, and other things)
And also to achieve union with God the easiest way (not the lazy way, I'm willing to work and I've worked hard the last month).

But I'm not sure if I have it in me to study the Sephiroth, since I'm learning lessons from my teacher already to open up myself to let more of God's love/light in.
Though that does not mean I won't.
(05-16-2018, 02:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can one become adept without rituals?

I just posted this in another thread, but what the heck?

The purpose of ritual is the tuning of your being to your deepest and highest self, such as you are able to engage them.

64.4 Wrote:The principle behind any ritual of the white magical nature is to so configure the stimuli which reach down into the trunk of mind that this arrangement causes the generation of disciplined and purified emotion or love which then may be both protection and the key to the gateway to intelligent infinity.

If you read the transcript of session 64, you'll see that the reason the Ra contact group was instructed to use the chalice, etc. was that these symbols were important to "the instrument" and helped her tune, or move into alignment with her deeper/higher self.

One key--and oft overlooked--element is the purifying of emotions.

(05-17-2018, 09:50 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Which would I choose, magical or mystical if I wanted to manifest something out of thin air? (Like the best tasting drink in the Universe, and other things)
And also to achieve union with God the easiest way (not the lazy way, I'm willing to work and I've worked hard the last month).

But I'm not sure if I have it in me to study the Sephiroth, since I'm learning lessons from my teacher already to open up myself to let more of God's love/light in.

Hard to say, but I would think that both are capable of manifestation. It’s also hard to say which would be the easier path, because each path has its challenges and what might be challenging to me may be easy for you.

And yes, you don’t have to study the Qabalah, it’s just one of many systems and this one in particular is the most resonant to me. Go with what works best for you. I think it’s important that we choose a system and go all the way with it, just like Ra recommended in the LOO. When we’ve attained mastery, then we can integrate other systems etc. but we want to build a solid and sure foundation before we start building on it.
Mine are lofty, but anything and everything is possible, so I know I got this:

1) Master adepthood and use the psychic abilities to create and whatever kind of life I want for myself, down to altering my own body.
2) Live the creative life I always dreamed of, mastering every creative pursuit I partake as I live it and surrounding myself with abundant and infinite creativity.
3) Total freedom in my life that overflows and becomes infectious to others.
4) To Teach/learn creative, linguistic and metaphysical skills and concepts (once mastered) to others, especially children. (I also have specific people I intend to teach/learn guitar/bass to once I have learned/taught it myself) which reminds me that I also intend to learn whatever languages strike my fancy. I've always had a knack for linguistic stuff, so it ain't no thang!
5) The kinds of perfect relationships/love I want to manifest into my life (romantically, sexually, platonically, with my family, etc.)
6) a Land/Air/Sea moving castle (Dead serious, since I now know that it and everything else is possible)
(05-18-2018, 08:49 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2018, 09:50 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Hard to say, but I would think that both are capable of manifestation. It’s also hard to say which would be the easier path, because each path has its challenges and what might be challenging to me may be easy for you.

And yes, you don’t have to study the Qabalah, it’s just one of many systems and this one in particular is the most resonant to me. Go with what works best for you. I think it’s important that we choose a system and go all the way with it, just like Ra recommended in the LOO. When we’ve attained mastery, then we can integrate other systems etc. but we want to build a solid and sure foundation before we start building on it.

My teacher and I both agree on the Qabalah, from what little we know. I ordered the Mystical Qabalah. I'm not too interested in all that deep magic that I assume the magical one is for. Although I would like to keep my body healthy. I can't exercise because I had a mini-stroke years back and there's still a fragile part of my brain. Can't raise my blood pressure like that.

Do you think that in Union with God, you would then just know what things are like without having to actually create them? Like I would suddenly know what the best tasting drink in the Universe is like for instance, as an example.

It would be nice to be able to manifest my own food out of the air. But that's not a requirement. Union with God is my ultimate goal. The others are in the interim.

And thank you, I wanted a system to take to the end. Without having to attend mystery schools, because I'm not one for ritual. But I will do it if I need to.

I did put up a barrier to keep negative beings out of my home, with my teacher's help. My mom sleeps easier and doesn't seem as angry.
I rested well last night, and usually do every night.
Treat everyone I meet like I should if they were God.
I've always had this mild, unabated, ambition (since i was even a wee little lad) to...

become a god.

"Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god."
Quote:It would be nice to be able to manifest my own food out of the air. But that's not a requirement. Union with God is my ultimate goal. The others are in the interim.

If I’m not mistaken, I believe fourth density beings can do that quite easily! I remember from Howard Storm’s NDE that he was shown a vision of the future on this planet by the angels. In my opinion, he was describing fourth density earth and 4D humanity. There was no disharmony. There was very little technology, but the technology they did have was highly advanced. People were in small communities doing their own things. Their main focus was the proper raising of children. And he also mentioned that they could just pray and the crops or tree would yield their food to them. I would say that’s a form of manifestation.
(05-19-2018, 09:07 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:It would be nice to be able to manifest my own food out of the air. But that's not a requirement. Union with God is my ultimate goal. The others are in the interim.

If I’m not mistaken, I believe fourth density beings can do that quite easily! I remember from Howard Storm’s NDE that he was shown a vision of the future on this planet by the angels. In my opinion, he was describing fourth density earth and 4D humanity. There was no disharmony. There was very little technology, but the technology they did have was highly advanced. People were in small communities doing their own things. Their main focus was the proper raising of children. And he also mentioned that they could just pray and the crops or tree would yield their food to them. I would say that’s a form of manifestation.

I would definitely agree of that potential. I believe it's good to be aware that there is still development in fourth density. In my opinion that type of experience is more likely to occur near mid fourth. The transitional period will be very interesting for this planet. I can't wait, to see what unfolds. Exciting times, there is much going on in the energy realm, I can't see. However in my opinion, things are really moving in the direction we need. Despite outward appearance.
(05-19-2018, 09:07 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

I would definitely agree of that potential. I believe it's good to be aware that there is still development in fourth density. In my opinion that type of experience is more likely to occur near mid fourth.  The transitional period will be very interesting for this planet. I can't wait, to see what unfolds. Exciting times, there is much going on in the energy realm, I can't see. However in my opinion, things are really moving in the direction we need. Despite outward appearance.

The primer is set, all we await is the first real spark. Be ready there is no turning back.
To learn, and be my truest and balanced self so I can be of service.
(05-16-2018, 01:51 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]die a good death

[Image: Blank+_bc1f3c97e77945c1b11798c05310c5a0.jpg]
Pages: 1 2