Bring4th

Full Version: Sunlight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Wanted to share with you a pretty common insight I've experienced while meditating with the forum's members on the weekly schedule.

Being under direct sunlight for a couple of minutes, doing nothing at all, expecting nothing at all but you and your thoughts, really helps to let go and just enjoy the moment as it is.

I felt the light and it's warmth, it's love to keep us and the whole solar system bathed.

If you have an opportunity and it is sunny, go out and get yourself a couple of minutes under the rays of the Sun.

It is a truly purifying and healing experience.  Smile  Heart
Sunlight is Love, coming down in a continuous stream. Let it flow through your body and out. It's comforting.
The sunlight here in Texas is so hot it can burn and be very uncomfortable.
(05-19-2018, 11:29 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The sunlight here in Texas is so hot it can burn and be very uncomfortable.

You're right, always have to be cautious.

Try doing it when the sun is setting or early in the morning when it is not too hot.
(05-19-2018, 11:29 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The sunlight here in Texas is so hot it can burn and be very uncomfortable.

You actually don't need "real" sunlight for the benefits.  The visible sunlight is only one component of a metaphysical stream of energy coming from the Logos into you; the important parts of the stream cannot be blocked by any physical object.  In other words, metaphysically-speaking, it's always sunny.

Alls you need to do is sit down and "imagine" sunlight flowing through you, into the head, out through the feet, allowing and welcoming it.  Notice the effects.
I have always loved sunlight! It makes me feel at peace. Am gonna start doing a sunlight meditation right now!
Also sunlight is really good for chargeing crystals and water to drink. Once I made my own version of holy water that had three drops each of Baches homeopathic flower remedies, plus I charged the water with sunlight and moonlight for a day or two. The water has an amazing feeling when taken in drops. Also charge with love.

Are you in Austin?
(05-21-2018, 03:50 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you in Austin?

No.
Direct sunlight is that comforting hand on your shoulder saying "I Got You".
Sun gazing is a method for absorbing nutrients during sun set and sun rise. It appears that the human body becomes integrated in the circuitry between the sun and Earth.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
There are no solved problems; there are only problems that are more or less solved.
All the best,Delaan Diceus
(07-16-2018, 03:57 AM)Delann Wrote: [ -> ]Sun gazing is a method for absorbing nutrients during sun set and sun rise. It appears that the human body becomes integrated in the circuitry between the sun and Earth.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
There are no solved problems; there are only problems that are more or less solved.
All the best,Delaan Diceus

Someone at the Q’uo channelings asked Q’uo once about sun gazing and they responded that they’re unaware of any benefit from such a practice.

But we don’t have to gaze at the sun. The solar plexus takes in the life energy of the sun. So I think simply being outside in the sun is good enough; an open heart in the present moment doesn’t hurt either. (Less resistance = more influx)

Quote:We moderns have learnt the value of sunlight and vitamins in our physiological economy, but we have not realized the very important part played by the spiritual aspect of the solar influences in our psychic economy, using that word in its dictionary sense. There is a Tipharetic factor in the soul of man which, according to ancient tradition, has its physical correspondence in the solar plexus, not the head or the heart, which is able to pick up the subtle aspect of the solar energy in the same way that the chlorophyll in the leaf of a plant picks up its more tangible aspect. If we are cut off from this energy and prevented from assimilating it, we becom sickly and feeble in mind and body as plants growing in a cellar cut off from its more tangible aspect.

The cutting-off from the spiritual aspect of Nature is due to mental attitudes. When we refuse to acknowledge our part in Nature, and Nature’s part in us, we inhibit this free flow of life-giving magnetism between the part and the whole; and lacking certain elements essential to spiritual function, psychic health is impossible.
I look at the sun early in the morning and send him love and feel I get it right back, but then I am a sap Wink
(08-03-2018, 02:55 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I look at the sun early in the morning and send him love and feel I get it right back, but then I am a sap Wink

A beautiful sap at that! Heart Heart Heart
Hello guys! I also like meditation.
I find great courses which helps me to fall in love with meditation. BTW maybe somebody is interested in to create some kind of meditation app and you need a developer for that? Let me know Angel
https://mobilunity.com/
Lets not forget the physical aspects, being in sunshine even if only 10 minutes will help with vitamin D metabolism. This will have a host of beneficial physiological responses that in turn will be received mentally.
(06-26-2019, 09:08 AM)Rhayader Wrote: [ -> ]Lets not forget the physical aspects, being in sunshine even if only 10 minutes will help with vitamin D metabolism. This will have a host of beneficial physiological responses that in turn will be received mentally.

Best absorbed through the upper body. Especially in the chest. I find that interesting. Right where the heart chakra is located.